2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I just re-read page 1 and am a bit confused. If my actress has reached addiction level 1, she will be clean again after a relatively short time. Is this intentional or do I need to start troubleshooting?
Because on page 1 I only read something about a breadcrumb search when I was at a doctor.

Withdrawal will eventually expire on its own if you stop getting high.  However, it takes a long time.  Be sure to verify your addiction level via the "Display Player's Cum Addictions" button in MCM.  Pipboy is not always good about refreshing those effects. 

41 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Withdrawal will eventually expire on its own if you stop getting high.  However, it takes a long time.  Be sure to verify your addiction level via the "Display Player's Cum Addictions" button in MCM.  Pipboy is not always good about refreshing those effects. 

Okay, no mistake, I'm happy about that.

Just to clarify again: is the breadcrumb path optional? Or is the addiction permanent from a level above 1 and the breadcrumb route is mandatory??

48 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Okay, no mistake, I'm happy about that.

Just to clarify again: is the breadcrumb path optional? Or is the addiction permanent from a level above 1 and the breadcrumb route is mandatory??

Addiction is fixed in one of two ways.

1. You wait until it expires on its own.  I intended this duration to be 7 days in game, although apparently I set it to 7 days real time (oops).  If you get high from cum again, the timer resets.

2. Talk to any doctor when you have a cum addiction.  They will give you a one time quest to find Krista.  Krista can sell you an expensive cure for all cum addictions.  She can also give you a quest that rewards materials used to craft a cure for a single addiction (e.g. humanoid, canine, etc).

13 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Despite the "manual" supply of human sperm, the addiction was gone after about 2 in-game days.

Are you taking any action that would clear regular addiction?  Addictol, doctors, certain foods, etc?  Do you have any perks that affect chems or addiction?  Have you altered the default timescale, or use mods that alter the timescale?

59 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Are you taking any action that would clear regular addiction?  Addictol, doctors, certain foods, etc?  Do you have any perks that affect chems or addiction?  Have you altered the default timescale, or use mods that alter the timescale?

I use provocative perks, there the alcohol perk. I also unlocked in the perk building that beer quenches your thirst and that stimpacks work better. Nothing else, I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it a known thing that this mod, every time it makes the drinking sound for cum tracking or whatevs, I have no footstep sounds and have to exit the game and load back in every single dam scene? It's...it's just too much lol. Disabling this mod makes that not happen, but like, whyyyyyy? and howwww? lol And sometimes my player loses her voice too? I've never seen an AAF scene cause any of that before oooof. As soon as the message pops up for what race the cum was from, boom, no sound can come from the player. This is wild.

Edited by LynErso666
1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

Is it a known thing that this mod, every time it makes the drinking sound for cum tracking or whatevs, I have no footstep sounds and have to exit the game and load back in every single dam scene? It's...it's just too much lol. Disabling this mod makes that not happen, but like, whyyyyyy? and howwww? lol And sometimes my player loses her voice too? I've never seen an AAF scene cause any of that before oooof. As soon as the message pops up for what race the cum was from, boom, no sound can come from the player. This is wild.

Mmmmm, maybe it's just the narcotic effects. Turning that off seemed to be sufficient, but nope after a lil bit and the notifcation for cum pops up, no player voice whatsoever. Like why? Dam I can't let a single Loverslab mod alter effects or any dozen of mods break it's so wild. Damage mods, cybernetics and character enhancement items by mods, they allllllllll break, not even Sex Attributes can handle that, but oooof, I've never seen this occur because of sex effects.  And yet another loverslab mod that makes bullets not hit things as hard as part of its effects. And turning the effects off in the MCM never makes any difference with these types of mods. Even with it all off, any damage mods get screwed up and I can't use any sliders related to Survival damage. I wish there was an actual way to disable the effects. Like can I just delete them all from the esp? Would that ruin stuff? If I just straight up deleted the AVIFs altogether and anything related?

Edited by LynErso666
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 1:55 PM, spicydoritos said:

1- She assigns you a racial group (e.g. canines, insects, humanoids, etc) from which to collect cum.

2- You complete AAF sex scenes with qualifying members of that group.  Sex must include penetration.

3- You automatically collect their cum.  No special action required.  You should see the completion percentage increase in quest progress. Some races provide more cum than others; think regular supermutants vs behemoths.

4- Repeat until you reach 100% collected, then return to Krista. She gives you a dose of the cure.

I'd never tried Krista's collection quests before, so thought I've give them a whirl. First one I got was insectoid cum. Headed to the glowing sea and have been repeatedly raped by groups of radscorpions thanks to Violate, but the percent counter in the quest objective isn't increasing. I'm about a dozen radscorpions in so far, and figure it would have ticked up some by now. I'll give bloatflies a try next to see if it's just a radscorpion problem, but what's the most straightforward way to troubleshoot this?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I'd never tried Krista's collection quests before, so thought I've give them a whirl. First one I got was insectoid cum. Headed to the glowing sea and have been repeatedly raped by groups of radscorpions thanks to Violate, but the percent counter in the quest objective isn't increasing. I'm about a dozen radscorpions in so far, and figure it would have ticked up some by now. I'll give bloatflies a try next to see if it's just a radscorpion problem, but what's the most straightforward way to troubleshoot this?

Is it only the quest not advancing, or are the narcotic effects also not working?  Are you still getting high from the radscorps?  The quest objective should partially advance after a single encounter, it definitely doesn't require a dozen.  Check whether the value of your BLTC_AVInsectAddiction actorvalue increases after radscorp sex.

On a more basic level I'd also verify that you have "Allow Insect Cum Addiction" enabled in MCM.  Also be sure that "AAF Violate God Mode Compatibility" is enabled in MCM (potions won't take effect if player has SetGhost on).  And just to be sure, are the radscorps vanilla race, and not something custom? 

If none of the above steers you towards a solution, just shoot me a papyrus log.  I'll see if anything obvious pops out.

10 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Is it only the quest not advancing, or are the narcotic effects also not working?  Are you still getting high from the radscorps?  The quest objective should partially advance after a single encounter, it definitely doesn't require a dozen.  Check whether the value of your BLTC_AVInsectAddiction actorvalue increases after radscorp sex.

On a more basic level I'd also verify that you have "Allow Insect Cum Addiction" enabled in MCM.  Also be sure that "AAF Violate God Mode Compatibility" is enabled in MCM (potions won't take effect if player has SetGhost on).  And just to be sure, are the radscorps vanilla race, and not something custom? 

If none of the above steers you towards a solution, just shoot me a papyrus log.  I'll see if anything obvious pops out.

One theory I haven't tested yet, I have MCM set to only ingest cum for oral scenes. Perhaps the only way to collect cum in these quests is via oral sex when that option is set?

34 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

One theory I haven't tested yet, I have MCM set to only ingest cum for oral scenes. Perhaps the only way to collect cum in these quests is via oral sex when that option is set?

That's also possible.  Perhaps even likely, the more that I think about it.  The script function that advances Krista's quest checks whether the player's addiction AV increased.  If you aren't getting narcotic effects due to the oral-only setting, your addiction AV wouldn't change, and so it makes sense that the quest wouldn't advance. 

Assuming you're correct, that behavior is unintentional.  I'll have to think of a good way to account for your scenario.

5 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

That's also possible.  Perhaps even likely, the more that I think about it.  The script function that advances Krista's quest checks whether the player's addiction AV increased.  If you aren't getting narcotic effects due to the oral-only setting, your addiction AV wouldn't change, and so it makes sense that the quest wouldn't advance. 

Assuming you're correct, that behavior is unintentional.  I'll have to think of a good way to account for your scenario.

Confirmed, that was precisely it. Switching the Addiction Settings -> Allow All Penetration Tags option to "ON" got the collection percentage to start increasing. My guess is if I did have oral-tagged insectoid scenes that might have worked. From the quest description though, I agree it seems like that setting shouldn't prevent other means of collection.

• 1 month later...

Just happened on a solution to a problem I've always had with this mod and ignored since water sources are easy enough to come by.

Problem: oral cum intake was doing everything it should except slaking thirst

Solution: added the AnimFurnWater keyword to the BLTC_CumLiquid ingestible item, in a separate plugin to test

I got the idea to look at vanilla water ingestibles and noticed purified/boiled/drugged water all had that keyword along with the ObjectTypeWater keyword. Then after some digging I found this regarding the keywords for survival mode (taken from this post)

image.png.083cb257c0b027d1524e6525e54fb70a.png

Will adding this have any adverse effects on other parts of the mod?

Edited by HalcyonAndOn
21 hours ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

Just happened on a solution to a problem I've always had with this mod and ignored since water sources are easy enough to come by.

Problem: oral cum intake was doing everything it should except slaking thirst

Solution: added the AnimFurnWater keyword to the BLTC_CumLiquid ingestible item, in a separate plugin to test

I got the idea to look at vanilla water ingestibles and noticed purified/boiled/drugged water all had that keyword along with the ObjectTypeWater keyword. Then after some digging I found this regarding the keywords for survival mode (taken from this post)

image.png.083cb257c0b027d1524e6525e54fb70a.png

Will adding this have any adverse effects on other parts of the mod?

It should be fine to add another keyword to the CumLiquid.  TBH I'm surprised nobody else mentioned this as an issue before now.  If the additional keyword is needed to quench vanilla survival thirst, I can add it in a future update.

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

It should be fine to add another keyword to the CumLiquid.  TBH I'm surprised nobody else mentioned this as an issue before now.  If the additional keyword is needed to quench vanilla survival thirst, I can add it in a future update.

Strangely, it's been quenching AN76 thirst, so I didn't realize anything was missing for vanilla "hardcore difficulty" survival.

57 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Strangely, it's been quenching AN76 thirst, so I didn't realize anything was missing for vanilla "hardcore difficulty" survival.

AN2/AN76 were what I ran for survival-ish gameplay.  Those two look for the ObjectTypeWater keyword (aka the keyword that's on my thirst quencher ingestible).  I thought Flashy's mods operated the same way as vanilla survival, but I guess it's subtlely different.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TammiTatas said:

I think I have the mod installed correctly but I get no dialog sound, everyone is where the are supposed to be, the quest to find her fired fine, I just get no dialog. Any help would be appreciated.

There is no sound for this mod's dialogue.  You'll find the same is true for essentially every adult mod in FO4. 

NGamma kindly made voice files using xVA Synth, though.

Thanks for the reply, I suspected that might be the case but wasn't sure if it just wasn't a loose nut behind the keyboard kinda thing! Great mod and thanks for the work you do, and all modders for that matter! I will try those voice files straight away. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

could i make a suggestion or option. i like to play as a male role sometimes and it would be so awesome if i can give the cum addiction to my female followers and they ask for more and become desperate for it. like some sort of approach and they will pay you for some or how it can be worded.  it would be so awesome to have cum addicted female companions asking me for more to satisfy there addiction and they get buffs etc 

or even another side they become addicted to the players Male cum, and it starts to become like a commonwealth drug and factions of females are trying to take it from you lol

Edited by pleasetryme
  • 4 weeks later...

I have specified in the settings that sperm as food or medicine only works when administered orally. However, I just discovered that this is not the case. My actress was cured by vaginal sex.

2024-02-2523_11_26-Fallout4.png.e8d56a47eacda9d470ec4d508e37d994.png

Also, the semen seems to act as food during vaginal sex, as my actress has gained weight (via Unhealthy Craving).
Is this a bug or have I overlooked something?

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

I have specified in the settings that sperm as food or medicine only works when administered orally. However, I just discovered that this is not the case. My actress was cured by vaginal sex.

2024-02-2523_11_26-Fallout4.png.e8d56a47eacda9d470ec4d508e37d994.png

Also, the semen seems to act as food during vaginal sex, as my actress has gained weight (via Unhealthy Craving).
Is this a bug or have I overlooked something?

Disease curing is not actually limited by the other settings around it.  It applies for all sex if you have it enabled.  Sorry for the confusion.

Quick question, are you healing in this manner?  Or just seeing a slider increase in UC?  If you see healing via non-oral sex with those settings, please post or send a papyrus log.  I couldn't replicate the error.

On the other hand, if you're just getting fatter, that may be an interaction between BLTC and UC.  One of the keywords on my cum potions could be triggering the UC effects.  When I tested in game, though, I did not gain weight via vaginal sex with a human.  @vaultbait, any obvious suspects I overlooked?

21 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

If you see healing via non-oral sex with those settings, please post or send a papyrus log.  I couldn't replicate the error.

Yes, but only intended to be taken orally.
I was able to recreate the scene. Before vaginal sex, my character had parasites and suffered from weakness.

2024-02-2623_24_54-Fallout4.png.90569d62674a04b527b873e0ac7c4c73.png

After vaginal sex, both illnesses were no longer acute.

2024-02-2623_46_40-Fallout4.png.2067be7c2412d4e63c3bbd4cbee6122b.png

Papyrus.0.log