Alright, cool, thanks.

It's just that nympho keeps a minimum of 30 most of the time, boosts it right back up if you drop below 0. So it just looks that way. The horny threshold is always 20.

However, I think you're mistaken about the "horny threshold" always being 20.

I don't think so, but true enough it won't matter. Remember though that sometimes the hud readout rounds up the number.

Oh something I just remembered. Is it lust that adds the dialogue where if you are very horny, drunk or high that you can get randomly pulled into conversations with people to offer them sex? I believe it is, but the issue with this is that I have never had it give me any other animation other than the person i talked to giving my character oral, which doesn't suit the conversation.

Example as it would appear in dialogue, from memory:

Player: [High] Hey sexy, wanna fuck?

Npc: Sure I'll screw an easy jetwhore.

Animation plays npc giving pc oral.

Just in case you want to look at it.

Should be fixed in the next update.

Is there a package for the perk icons in Lust?

Nobody's made any.

Not sure why but with this mod enabled I get some pretty massive game lag, especially around a lot of NPCs such as in Goodsprings.

Could be; try reducing the scanner frequency in NG's mcm menu. Or see if the next update makes a difference, shouldn't be long.

I got the Sexual Exhaustion effect and after sleeping 8 hours it was gone. Then I had sex once and it was back again. That's not really how I want it to work. Can I edit it to reset after sleeping or just make it reset faster so I can start from scratch the next day? There also seems to be a mistake with the duration. The penalties to END and AGI has 86400 but AP has 864000. Even with the shorter duration that would last for 24 hours. Seriously?

Yeah, you should rest sometime :)

The duration of the actor effect as it looks in the geck doesn't matter; sex fatigue is added & removed by script. You probably just got below the threshold & the next sex act pushed you over again. I can reduce the duration of the AP debuff just fine, but it doesn't change a thing. From what I can see, it's wise to invest some points in endurance to recover more quickly. Low-endurance player characters can't be expected to wear 'emselves out all the time and not feel the consequences. And you can probably also recover more quickly by wearing arousing clothing (clothing eval: slutty, lingerie, exposed crotch/nipples).

Yeah, you should rest sometime :)

The duration of the actor effect as it looks in the geck doesn't matter; sex fatigue is added & removed by script. You probably just got below the threshold & the next sex act pushed you over again. I can reduce the duration of the AP debuff just fine, but it doesn't change a thing. From what I can see, it's wise to invest some points in endurance to recover more quickly. Low-endurance player characters can't be expected to wear 'emselves out all the time and not feel the consequences. And you can probably also recover more quickly by wearing arousing clothing (clothing eval: slutty, lingerie, exposed crotch/nipples).

I don't really want to go for endurance because there are other stats I prefer more. Can I edit a variable in the script to increase the threshold or make the recovery faster?

Well, you can go in the orgasm quest script and switch the mention of endurance to a stat you do invest in. I can't advise you on any other custom tweaks you'd want to do to the calculations. It could be like pulling on a string and seeing your entire sweater unravel - so that's all at your own risk.

Well, you can go in the orgasm quest script and switch the mention of endurance to a stat you do invest in. I can't advise you on any other custom tweaks you'd want to do to the calculations. It could be like pulling on a string and seeing your entire sweater unravel - so that's all at your own risk.

That's one way to do it but I took a look at the script and as I understand it, it should be safe to change the value ((playerREF.getAV Endurance - 5) * 0.005) and remove the -5. That will make endurance count more towards lowering fatigue and since it's multiplied by 0.005, the change shouldn't be too dramatic.

It sounds like you have disabled it in the menu somehow or you are missing some requirement. Try to make a clean-save without SexoutLust and then enable it again.

Not sure if this has been addressed already but with the Masochist perk, you get 5 lust every time you load a save whenever your health isn't at 100%. I don't have the latest version because I didn't feel like clean installing but I had the newest one before that. Can this be easily fixed? Thanks.

Is this a big problem? I do have a fix in place for micro-damage increasing lust in 6.6 (you should upgrade; making a lust-free clean save is easy - just Lust, nothing else.) Not sure if that covers it, but it's not completely odd that if you choose the masochist perk, you get some lust from pain, whether it's a good moment for you or not. :-/

I seem to have missed something. I'm trying to use this with the pHUD support. It seems to be working fine except there's no value displayed for lust or arousal. I've got pHUD installed and the words "lust" and "arousal" are there, just not any numbers. The mod itself, works as intended. Trying to figure out where I missed up.

I wonder if any of these could be used in this mod, to let help the user be aware of their character's lust? (I think Fallout 3 had a heartbeat sound for low health, but I do not think we are allowed to use that in new vegas.)

That would probably be a good idea to have an audio clue that Lust is high :)

I wonder if any of these could be used in this mod, to let help the user be aware of their character's lust? (I think Fallout 3 had a heartbeat sound for low health, but I do not think we are allowed to use that in new vegas.)

That would probably be a good idea to have an audio clue that Lust is high :)

Maybe a heavy panting  (human of course)  or little moans of desire. Hard part would be finding clips that are distinguishably different from the current breathing and moaning already used.

The pHUD plugin is still referencing the old SexoutSQVARZPlayer instead of the currently used playerREF.NX_GetEVFl which is why you are just getting the labels and not the numbers in-game. I don't have oHUD so I can't check that plugin, but I guess there would be a similar issue there as neither has been updated in a while. The same thing in Lust's crMCMScript is preventing it from updating the lust and arousal values in the MCM menu.

Also, does anyone know if it matters how many colons are used in the NX strings? In crQuestMain there is a line that reads

set lust to playerRef.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:SexoutLust:Lust"

while in crQuestOrgasmScript it has an extra colon near the end

set lust to playerRef.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:SexoutLust::Lust"

Unless someone changed it, the pHUD addition has both Arousal and Lust readouts.

Ehm, crap. I just assumed oHud & pHud were the same in just reading the lust variable from NG itself (Sexout.lust). I use the oHud one myself, or rather I would if I actually played these days. ;)

So: state of the union, hud-wise:

- oHud: reads Lust only, from Sexout.lust in NG

- new pHud (2.2), see download page: reads Lust & arousal (Lust from Sexout.lust; arousal from the NX var). No longer dependent on SCR.

There was another hud support module called anyHUD floating around that was meant to work with something else - IMCNNV, I think. I updated that too but have no clue how it works, let alone that I tested it, so I'll stick it as attachment to this post. No longer dependent on SCR either.

Yeah, but there'd need to be an mcm toggle for it, and I'd need someone to do that for me. (Atm, I'm taking the break I'd been bitching about needing since sofo came out, really. Recharging the batteries & all that.) Also, I'd prefer to keep Lust esp-only, so maybe we should look if there's anything in vanilla we can use there - FNV is full of FO3 leftovers anyway after all.

The pHUD plugin is still referencing the old SexoutSQVARZPlayer instead of the currently used playerREF.NX_GetEVFl which is why you are just getting the labels and not the numbers in-game. I don't have oHUD so I can't check that plugin, but I guess there would be a similar issue there as neither has been updated in a while. The same thing in Lust's crMCMScript is preventing it from updating the lust and arousal values in the MCM menu.

Also, does anyone know if it matters how many colons are used in the NX strings? In crQuestMain there is a line that reads

set lust to playerRef.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:SexoutLust:Lust"

while in crQuestOrgasmScript it has an extra colon near the end

set lust to playerRef.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:SexoutLust::Lust"

Nice catch, on both counts, fixed in 6.61. Syntax-wise, there's no difference between one colon or two, but obviously I do need to be consistent.

anyHUD support (v2).7z

Hi, I've just installed sexout, and sexout-Lust (and some other sexout stuff). Most things work as they should (I think).

Anyway, the problem is lust never decreases with the default option : masturbation, consensual sex, powerful orgasm, ... (no nympho, no rape so far).

It works fine with the "decrease lust by sex encounter" option though.

I'm fairly new to this, so maybe there is a conflict I don't know about. I've been reading around this topic and the old one but I could have missed something.

Yeah, but there'd need to be an mcm toggle for it, and I'd need someone to do that for me. (Atm, I'm taking the break I'd been bitching about needing since sofo came out, really. Recharging the batteries & all that.) Also, I'd prefer to keep Lust esp-only, so maybe we should look if there's anything in vanilla we can use there - FNV is full of FO3 leftovers anyway after all.

If you could work up an ascii art rendition of the MCM interface you would like, along with some short comments about what quest variables you want populated, the rest is straightforward, and I imagine any of a number of us could put that together for you.

(Maybe even me!)

Or, if I am being lazy and if no one else is actively interested in MCM work, we could document how to set the quest variable(s) directly.

The steps here would be identifying the mod index XX, then opening the console and going:

set "XXYYYYYY".EXAMPLEVARIABLENAME to VALUE

We can get the mod index either from FOMM or you could put a console log message in for someone to read.

Or... you know, one of us might have a handy supply of round tuits.

All version SCR

Lust went down after  sex BUT OHud lust meter never budged from high level.Also Debuffes Horny and extra horny(you get the idea) did not dissapear when lust decreased. tho I have nypo perk so you always horny but 2 debuffs are a bit much.

6.61 Similar but different Lust on clean save started about 60 percent and no amount of fucking and sucking would budge it at all.Not even 1 percent after 2 fucks.

Not really sure where to put sexoutlust in load order.Any way just download the latest verions of SCR stable version and lust again just to be sure. I have the latest versions.using latest version of NG also.

Maybe I messed up somewhere I shall have another go.