I think it does actually, for some of the clothing eval lists.

Ah yes it does, it is a legitimate question then and it does say so in the little box on the right called download requirements, which I never look at :)

Maybe need to add requirements into the OP or I may have missed that.

After installing this for some reason woman on woman and masturbation lasts for a god awful long time (time set to 40), and no conflicting mods I can think of. It's sad cause I like those scenes but now I avoid them entirely unless I'm in the mood for a cig break haha. Thank god for your pull-out option though, it's saved me lots of time dealing with face-squatters.

Great job on the mod though, seems one of the better ones here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The mod looks really nice but i have a new character with arousal xp perk or something like this but...
It gives only 6 xp sometimes (sound like when my arousal is to 100?).
I love the idea but how "boost" this xp rewards cause it's really really few.
the amout is based on your "skill level" with sexout ng in mcm config? i'm still lv...0 ^^

Sex isn't meant to give much xp in Lust.

I may have another look at that when I move over the arousal/orgasm things to Spunk.

thanks for this fast responce. What mean spunk?

Sexoutxp dont exist now, so, sexout lust is the only one sex mod giving xp.

Honnestly, i pick sexout lust only for that. But i discover, and i love the perk system. So now, i love how it is, not only for xp.

But yes it could be really fun if xp reward are more useful, depending on different stat, time, other perk, i dont know.

I mean it could be really great with a training system, more you have sex, more you are good, more xp ^^ or something like that.

I know it's easy to have ideas when you are just a player for modder it's a different story.

anyway, thank you :)

(but i'm sorry i'm french and finally i dont clearly understood what you mean to "move" arousal/orgasm to....spunk?)

Been trying out Tale of Two Wastelands and noticed that the perks for Lust didn't trigger.  The item just sat in my inventory.  Made a little override file so it can now trigger after completing "Ain't that a kick in the head" for the Mojave or "Escape!" for the DC Wastes.  Obviously requires a working install of Tale of Two Wastelands or bad things will happen.  SERIOUSLY, TERRIBLE THINGS.  If the item gets taken from you during Character Generation in the DC wastes then do a clean save of Lust after completing "Escape!".  Alternately you can type "player.additem xx00B73B 1 1" in console where xx is the Hex code of SexoutLust.esp in your load order.

Script Change to crFreePerkItemScript;

if(GetQuestCompleted VCG01 && init == 0)
set init to 1
ShowMessage crFreePerk1
endif

BECOMES:

if(init == 0 && (GetQuestCompleted VCG01 || GetQuestCompleted CG04))
set init to 1
ShowMessage crFreePerk1
endif

--- Lust for TTW Override ---.esp

• 2 months later...

So this might be the correct thread:

I suppose the card dealer at the Wrangler was supposed to initiate a scene with my player character but for whatever reason it never happened. So here's the bug: every minute or so (about the length of an act) my player orgasms even when not initiated in sex. I check the console and it says Orgasm script has started then PC orgasms. A second later, it says Card Dealer orgasms. 

I thought ending the shift would stop it but it didn't stop the never ending ghost orgasms from happening. Plus, with this bug, no one approaches my PC for an act anymore either. Even the console doesn't bring up the Tryout chance rolls anymore. Here is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
SexoutStore.esm
UWHNV-Core.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
CASM.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
UWHNV-Addon-DLC.esp
UWHNV-Addon-GRA.esp
UWHNV-Addon-NoCompanionsRoom.esp
Bobbleheads - Cases.esp
Bobbleheads - Cases_v1.2a.esp
Bobbleheads - Not Hidden_v1.2.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
M14.esp
RCSS.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutKings.esp
ae86seiryuu_easy.esp
zaty1elimachete-EasyMode.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutLactation.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
SexoutLust.esp
RealSmokes.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
Silenced .22 Rebalanced.esp

Total active plugins: 49
Total plugins: 50

What does the anyHUD plugin do? I have oHUD, do I need the anyHUD plugin or just the oHUD support one?

I use it for sexout IMCNNVs HUD.  I think it can pass values to 'any' HUD as the file name suggests, but I don't think anything but the IMCNNV readout grabs it.

I seem to have broken lust...

I just installed FNV + sexout fresh, everything is working except lust.  Actually most of Lust works except the Lust% won't increase or decrease.  Arousal changes, the pull out key works.

I had installed spunk as well, so I thought they might not be playing nice together.  But I removed both, did a clean save (complete with the setstage command from the first post - and got the confirmation it worked) and then enabled only lust.  But I still get no lust increase.

I also tried a new character that had never been exposed to spunk, but no luck.

To test I set base time to max lust to 1 day, and then drank whiskey and waited 12 hours but it never increased (or decreased).  I also tried the lustoh drugs from drugging and that doesn't change it either.

Since literally every other aspect of Sexout is working, I'm suspecting a load order problem.  Is there anywhere specific I should put it?

Or does anyone have any other ideas I could try?

Thanks!

I seem to have broken lust...

I just installed FNV + sexout fresh, everything is working except lust.  Actually most of Lust works except the Lust% won't increase or decrease.  Arousal changes, the pull out key works.

I had installed spunk as well, so I thought they might not be playing nice together.  But I removed both, did a clean save (complete with the setstage command from the first post - and got the confirmation it worked) and then enabled only lust.  But I still get no lust increase.

I also tried a new character that had never been exposed to spunk, but no luck.

To test I set base time to max lust to 1 day, and then drank whiskey and waited 12 hours but it never increased (or decreased).  I also tried the lustoh drugs from drugging and that doesn't change it either.

Since literally every other aspect of Sexout is working, I'm suspecting a load order problem.  Is there anywhere specific I should put it?

Or does anyone have any other ideas I could try?

Thanks!

I get this too with 66 so far (without Spunk).  However, I remember beginning a game with the last version and it took a while before Lust actually started increasing on default settings.  It did eventually start increasing though.  Actually, I don't think it began increasing until I picked the first Lust perk, though this could just be perceived.

I'll have a look when I can.

Thing is, I'd much rather move ahead with incorporating these functionalities in Spunk. Most of it's already in, except for the bells & whistles, and I just need a clear head to get tie up a few loose ends while also keeping an eye on bug reports and overall developments. Going back & forth kinda messes with my flow :blush:

I'll have a look when I can.

Thing is, I'd much rather move ahead with incorporating these functionalities in Spunk. Most of it's already in, except for the bells & whistles, and I just need a clear head to get tie up a few loose ends while also keeping an eye on bug reports and overall developments. Going back & forth kinda messes with my flow :blush:

Dittos.  I'd rather have Spunk.  I mainly use Lust for testing compatibility, so it's not as if it interferes with my game in the slightest. ie. This is a non-issue to me in light of Spunk development.

I'm all for that!  

I actually just got it working by going to the previous release (666 was the one I was using).

But then I found out cum wasn't showing up so pregnancy wouldn't work, and when I got rid of Spunk it came back.  That's not to say it's spunk's fault.  I think I probably screwed something up trying to fix everything.

So I'm gonna go along for now with just Lust (cause I wanna play with SOFO) and come back to spunk a little later.

Thanks guys!

Those of you having problems, keep an eye on the sexoutNG beta. The current v85 may fix the issue with lust. If not, hopefully the next beta will, to be (possibly) released later today.

No hurry here.  I blame Doc for putting it out there for testing.