Those of you having problems, keep an eye on the sexoutNG beta. The current v85 may fix the issue with lust. If not, hopefully the next beta will, to be (possibly) released later today.

No hurry here.  I blame Doc for putting it out there for testing.

Don't get me started! v84 was out for a week or two in beta with nobody reporting all these issues. Nobody wants to run the beta because it's untested, so it doesn't get really tested, so it gets released with bugs!

I remember some kids parable about baking bread vs. eating bread. ;)

Aye, no change with that new lust for me either, Doc.  Thanks for trying though!

Heading to NG now for some beta action

Edit: Still no-go with the new NG beta.  Going back to 664 for now.

Edit part 2:  Just to throw something else out there, it may actually be sort-of working but not displaying.  In MCM and in the oHud, it shows lust at 0 and blank, respectively.

I ran around, did a few things, etc, before switching back to 664.  And lust was immediately at 25 when I loaded in.  So it seems like somewhere it's keeping track of the level increasing, but it's not doing anything with that information (no visual effects or behaviors or anything).

However I'm more than happy with 664 for now if you want to concentrate on spunk, at least from my point of view  :)

Hey, a quick question here, there is a mod named yield that allows you to stop a hostile and offer something so he will "spare" your life. But it's a bit old and probably doesn't work well with the current version of the framework.

So, what I wanted to know is, does Lust related perks actually replace that mod entirely? 

Yield: it should replace it, I think Chase worked on that & then incorporated it.

@grifterrik: yeah, the old value shouldn't be gone because it's stored on the actors as an nx var. I can only surmise that both readout options (hud & mcm) read the player's lust from the sexout quest var, and that one's overridden somehow. What really surprises me is that there should be that kind of difference between 664 & 666, because the only thing that's changed there is the way Lust looks up whether an actor's having sex or not.

Had something idiotic happen today:

Was diving in irradiated water and suddenly surprise masturbation with subsequent drowning.

Two conditions for the masturbation would be nice: not in combat and not diving/swimming.

no there not. only thing for mastibation is a sexout y key option but nothing for lust thou. lust only has the option to make sex a drug, if lower by length or by act and options to disable some stuff of lust nothing for turning off masturabe so that npc go right to u.  ive lookd at the script and only found 1 that controled if they go to u for sex or masturabate but im new at the scripts so dont realy know how to modify it and cant seem to get geck to save anything so cant experment with it.

here is the scripit

; npc approaches & auto-masturbation
if((lust > 80 || (lust > 20 && getRandomPercent < 5)) && getRandomPercent < ((lust * 0.01) * (lust * 0.01) * 3)  && thisNPC.IsInCombat == 0)
    if (getRandomPercent < 85 && thisNPC.getDistance playerRef < 550)
        if ((thisNPC == "000e32a9" && playerRef.GetIsSex Female) || thisNPC != "000e32a9" ) && (ListGetFormIndex SexoutSLActorDataIsReserved thisNPC < 0) && (1 > PlayerRef.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:iNotNow")
; Veronica & reserved actors check (DS)
            thisNPC.startConversation playerRef crNPCLustyAsk
        endif
    else
        if(crQuestMain.disableMasturbation == 0) && (ListGetFormIndex SexoutSLActorDataIsReserved thisNPC < 0) && (1 > PlayerRef.NX_GetEVFl "Sexout:iNotNow")
; added reserved check (DS)
            if (0 == (LogicalAnd iAV SexoutNG.FlagInUse))
                   if(thisNPC.GetIsCreature == 0)
                    thisNPC.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
                        IF thisNPC.GetIsSex Male
                        thisNPC.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Anim" 102
                        thisNPC.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" thisNPC
                    ELSE
                        thisNPC.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Anim" 104
                        thisNPC.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" thisNPC
                    ENDIF    
                endif
                thisNPC.CIOS SexoutBegin
                return
            endif
        endif        
    endif
endif

delete the following code from crNPCLustTrackerSCRIPT

else
                    if(crQuestMain.disableMasturbation == 0) && (ListGetFormIndex SexoutSLActorDataIsReserved thisNPC < 0) ; added reserved check (DS)

if thisNPC.GetItemCount 00SexoutActor == 0
                               if(thisNPC.GetIsCreature == 0)
                                  IF thisNPC.GetIsSex Male
                                   set Sexout.anim to 102
                                     set sexoutNG.actora to thisNPC
                                 ELSE
                                     set Sexout.anim to 104
                                set SexoutNG.actora to thisNPC
                             ENDIF    
                        endif

thisNPC.CIOS SexoutBegin
                        return
                    endif

As a matter of fact, people who've upgraded NG to the recent beta should do that too probably, because the masturbation anims were renumbered.

I'm trying to keep track of a nesting of 140 different spunk scripts atm, so try not to make me look at lust scripts too much - it's been a year since I was familiar with them. A lot of lust is meant to be replaced by spunk, what isn't will be rewritten properly to work with spunk's tracking and changes to NG (the same goes for SOFO) when I'm done prepping spunk 0.7.

I got a problem with this mod. The Lust meter never rises. The arrousal value increases just fine, but the lust is stuck at 0.0% in both the oHud display and in MCM. I have hardcore mode enabled and use Sexout Pregnancy and Soliciting. Is there anything I'm missing or am unaware of?

After a couple days playing with it, seems to work fine for me. Lust rises and lowers normally, although the first time you load a save with it after using a previous version it may jack your lust down into the negatives, but it'll work its way back up to normal with time.

Actually, masturbating, either the auto or the "Y" key doesn't lower lust at all, where as it worked in .64. Kind of rough if you're out in the middle of nowhere with no companions. Everything else seems to be working so far though.

• 2 months later...

Also, it needs an alternate trigger to start firing certain scripts. Namely, the ones that trigger the perk selection, and who knows what else. Right now it starts when "Aint that a kick in the head" starts. In the normal game this is fine...

... But for those of us running TTW it's a problem, since normally it starts you right outside vault 101 and you might not even start "Aint that a kick in the head" until mid-late level.

Perks are moving over to spunk; no limitations to them being selectable there.

I've got most of the scripting behind a new Lust working off Spunk worked out but it needs an NVSE update to happen first. And then probably some rearranging of the dialog etc.

• 1 month later...

It's new, it's improved, it's old-fashioned. Lust 7 is up for testing.

Requires NVSE 4.5.7, nx15, Spunk 0.77

7 hooks into spunk's lust tracking system instead of running its own, and is cut down to the following functionalities:

- NPCs whose lust is tracked by Spunk will approach the player if their lust exceeds a certain value. If too far removed from the player or not orientation-compatible, they'll masturbate instead.

- If the player's lust exceeds a value, nearby NPCs will approach. Except NPCs whose own lust is tracked, and those that aren't orientation-compatible.

- If the player's lust exceeds another value, they'll automatically start to masturbate. I suggest setting this lust value setting higher than the other one.

- A primitive privacy check has NPCs suggest you take it elsewhere, if applicable. To avoid this becoming an exploit to use them as followers, this will time out after a minute or so, and then you'll do it there & then.

- When you press spunk's hotkey in combat, the nearest hostile NPC should ask you what you want, giving you the option to save your ass by offering it up. All hostility should time out until sex is over + the "reprieve" duration (MCM) has been exceeded.

All of it modular.

Minimal testing, if you think things are going wrong, get me a spunk log with lust's debugmode on.

At first test, with the new Lust 7 no one of the Hud Addons seems to work.

I have, btw, oHud with the Universal Hud suite. I tried the Lust addons following the normal way (install the addon then reactivate oHud and uHud in this order), but nothing appears in the screen and nothing is inside the MCM menu about Hud extensions for Lust.

Of course, both Spunk and Lust are correctly in the MCM and seem to work as expected (my char masturbated almost immediately after the installation).

PS: I don't have TTW.

At first test, with the new Lust 7 no one of the Hud Addons seems to work.

I have, btw, oHud with the Universal Hud suite. I tried the Lust addons following the normal way (install the addon then reactivate oHud and uHud in this order), but nothing appears in the screen and nothing is inside the MCM menu about Hud extensions for Lust.

Of course, both Spunk and Lust are correctly in the MCM and seem to work as expected (my char masturbated almost immediately after the installation).

PS: I don't have TTW.

When you reactivate oHUD after installing the Lust-oHUD patch, you overwrite the files that the patch adds.

Install order should be like

- any & all hud stuff, including oHUD

- uHUD

- SexoutLust-oHUD

Sometimes with oHUD it's possible that some of the hud readouts overlap when the 'Lust' hud is added & you need to use the MCM menu to place them a little further on your screen.