Anniversary Edition.

On 11/23/2021 at 1:30 PM, KicklerOfButts said:

it's that Bethesda keeps doing this shit to no end and time after time they get away with it because of people like you who just tell people to shut up and take it

"they get away with it because people like you"   seriously?  You allowed to be ignorant, just keep it to yourself and or at least dont try to project that onto someone that had nothing to do with AE coming into existence?  Truth is, SE lead to AE. us LE'ers blame YOU! Ship jumping SE'ers. You jerks have ruined my LE mod google search, like adding LE to the search words doesnt even work half the time anymore.

And you guys are so smart that you went to SE like good little wankers, but you wont stay out of our Forums!(Totally inappropriate,but it stays! Love you SE'ers)

Seriously, give it a few weeks, its not that bad, there were options to take and there are still options for you, far from the end of the world. 100% has nothing to do with "people" like Just Dont. Say your sorry and move along now please.  

3 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

"they get away with it because people like you"   seriously, go blow yourself.  You allowed to be ignorant AF, just keep it to yourself and or at least dont try to project that onto someone that had nothing to do with AE coming into existence?  Truth is, SE lead to AE. us LE'ers blame YOU! Ship jumping SE'ers. You jerks have ruined my LE mod google search, like adding LE to the search words doesnt even work half the time anymore.

And you guys are so smart that you went to SE like good little wankers, but you wont stay out of our Forums!(Totally inappropriate,but it stays! Love you SE'ers)

Seriously, give it a few weeks, its not that bad, there were options to take and there are still options for you, far from the end of the world. 100% has nothing to do with "people" like Just Dont. Say your sorry and move along now please.  

What the hell are you on about, "projecting"?
Are you seriously arguing that people not holding Bethesda responsible for their scumbag behaviours and actively discouraging others from even bringing it up isn't what's allowing Bethesda to keep doing what they're doing? You actually mean to say that Bethesda would still rip us off as shamelessly and explicitly as they are right now even if most of their customers actually got on their backs about it instead of mindlessly ignoring it?
That is preposterous. Your claim is so illogical it's not even worth entertaining, unless you have proof to present, in which case I'm all ears.

You're the one really projecting their personal grievances here, I never said Just Dont was THE reason AE got made, he's just one small part of it but a part none the less.
If a company tries kicking their customers in the dick and charging for it, of course they're gonna keep kicking people in the dick for free money, they'd be idiots not to. The people paying to be kicked in the dick knowing that's what they're getting - and the people trying to shut up people who complain about being kicked in the dick - are the enablers of the dick-kicking and are just as complicit in keeping the great dick-kicking machine going as Bethesda is. That's just objectively how Capitalism works as a concept, you absolute child.

SE is a good thing because it's actually, you know, mechanically improved compared to LE, not just the exact same shit but with a new price tag.
Furthermore, SE is actually made separate from LE, meaning all the shit they pull for SE stays SE exclusive without fucking over the people who're sticking with LE. Sure most modders have stopped supporting LE, but that's literally because SE is just an improved product and allows modders to do more shit, it's entirely their choice to move on. They're not FORCED to move on because LE no longer exists thanks to Bethesda bullshit, like they are now.

Contrast that with the bullshit that is AE, which makes you pay for getting literally nothing new while also fucking over all SE users even if they don't HAVE AE in the first place.
The two situations are almost entirely incomparable, and you're just projecting your butthurt over LE no longer getting as much mod support onto me for playing SE.

7 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

If you're not ranting on a forum you're obviously not doing your part. That's the only way to stop them. And don't even think about silence the ranting smh

Edited by Just Don't
33 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

I do mod support dumb dumb.  When I want new content in my game I make/add it. 

That has fuck-all to do with my point, it's literally irrelevant, which you would know if you'd read and understood anything you're replying to.

33 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Also, i only read your last sentence, thats all!     -This really should be moved to SE as it has nothing to do with LE, 

This is not an SE discussion, this is an AE discussion, and this is an AE thread. It's perfectly on topic.
The reason SE comes up is because AE is replacing SE, it's nigh-impossible to discuss the former without the latter since most of the issues are because of how awfully the two are being welded together.

Yet another testament to how you're clearly talking about shit you haven't even read once.
If you didn't have 1.5k posts on the forum, I'd accuse you of intentionally baiting for a flamewar with how blatantly you're just talking shit without any semblance of an actual point to make.

Edited by KicklerOfButts
23 minutes ago, KicklerOfButts said:

That has fuck-all to do with my point, it's literally irrelevant, which you would know if you'd read and understood anything you're replying to.

This is not an SE discussion, this is an AE discussion, and this is an AE thread. It's perfectly on topic.
The reason SE comes up is because AE is replacing SE, it's nigh-impossible to discuss the former without the latter since most of the issues are because of how awfully the two are being welded together.

Yet another testament to how you're clearly talking about shit you haven't even read once.
If you didn't have 1.5k posts on the forum, I'd accuse you of intentionally baiting for a flamewar with how blatantly you're just talking shit without any semblance of an actual point to make.

Sorry your Skyrim got fucked up. Sucks. 

Hi to all. Stop crying, guys...

Actually, on the 29-11-2021 :

* SKSE for AE : ok, totally upgraded, and functionnal.

* SexLab 1.64b : ok, totally upgraded and functionnal.

If you check on nexus, some small infos : look to simply upgrade for Adress Library, look for upgrade too your papyrus util (if you need it), and then 99 % of all will refunctionning as habitually.

Schlong of Skyrim just had too an upgrade for the .dll error message, check on it and try, it will be fine too.

Just rest now to test the arousal/aroused function, giving me some small errors, otherwise, always 95 % of our "habituals" mods are ok. 

Anyway, i just want to say a "Well Done Guys - Hou-Ra !!! " to these fabulous devs, who are always debugging and creating theses mods freely, for the benefice of us all. 

I can too simply suggest to everyone, to use them, trying too to helping us / them, making too some trad for all of us, by our small participations, all the community will have benefits of this.

( Please epervier 666, continue to dev the esp/esm translator, since google api has changed, now we can't translate pack of 500 lines directly from a mod, perhaps a check with deepL translator could be inserted in the soft to replace the old link for google trads... ? )

Amically to All, wish you all good ending year. 

Peace & Love.

Edited by Supra.

Yeah for the most part from what I'm hearing support is coming a long just nicely for mods that are still actively maintained, abandoned ones less so obviously but I'd upgrade the mod situation to a "fine" rating now at least.

Definitely thanks to the devs that make mods etc, but I still won't be going near AE for another long while at least. 

On 11/25/2021 at 3:37 PM, KicklerOfButts said:

Contrast that with the bullshit that is AE, which makes you pay for getting literally nothing new while also fucking over all SE users even if they don't HAVE AE in the first place.
The two situations are almost entirely incomparable, and you're just projecting your butthurt over LE no longer getting as much mod support onto me for playing SE.

I don't think it will fuck SE users who don't have AE. 

Just look at the "content" being released these days: more and more overhauls that were already done to death in the past. 

There is barely any new content to download. In fact, I started to port mods from LE, because of lack of content for SE. 

SE content have been dominated by reddit, and redditors want more cabbage farms. I think it will be better if they all move to AE. 

The years of big quests are over. From now on there will be only lettuce retextures and cooking mods. And mods where you can play as a skeever or a fox. 

The better you can do now is to learn the tools of the trade, like I did. There are plenty of resources to download in these sites. Recently I had my first experience with cubemaps and loved the results. Creating mods brings some joy. 

Be aware this thread is considered loose.

We do not care too much if you blame Beth or a modder that is not creating a plugin, or Steam or whatever.

Just do not insult each other.

Because in this case the whole thread will be locked.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

angling'

I see...

Thats why they are anglo Saxons ?

For fish I thought more, because they have so many things with fish.

Fish 'n chips 9 - 12, fish 'n chips all day, fish 'n chips 24h, Babbelfish...

Edited by Tlam99

Well, I had myself set up just fine to avoid AE downloading- turned off auto updates on steam, all that, no problem. 

I missed the automatic updates on MO2- so now some of my mods have updated and jacked up my game to where I can't actually save anything, all saves are corrupt, and it apparently broke flags in my long running save, because I'm getting some bizarre hostility from NPCs. 

In short: goddamnit Bethesda. This is why I don't buy your shit anymore. 

23 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

The hell is this?

Apparently there's something there, cos I've got mods showing last modified dates from after I downloaded them, but before the last time I booted the game up, and I'm getting... a lot of weird errors. Maybe there's not anything like that in MO2, but something sure as shit is going on- Skyrim still hasn't updated but an install that was working perfectly a month ago is now broken. 

4 hours ago, Wolfshrike said:

Apparently there's something there, cos I've got mods showing last modified dates from after I downloaded them, but before the last time I booted the game up, and I'm getting... a lot of weird errors. Maybe there's not anything like that in MO2, but something sure as shit is going on- Skyrim still hasn't updated but an install that was working perfectly a month ago is now broken. 

Been using MO2 for years and never had this. 

9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is AE the new 'Newrim' and SE now 'Midrim'?

or

Is SE still 'Newrim' and AE is 'Newnewrim' or 'Newestrim'?

or

Is AE now 'Newrim' and SE now 'Oldrim' and LE now 'Olderrim' or 'Oldestrim'?

Just askin'

I'd say original is the safest bet, so long as bethesda keeps milking the hell out of the game. The 64bit versions are doomed to repeat these types of upheavals again, and again.