Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

8 hours ago, 2013viper said:

I feel genuinely bad... I guess I should have tried to be more clear when asking, but I was just asking due to curiosity about how the game functions... I never meant to come off as critical or making a request for a model. 

We will reply to you in Japanese, as double-translating machine translated English into your language can be misleading.

私は貴方の発言の内容の「when dealing with the rain. 」の文面において、機械翻訳による前後の繋がりから「雨に対応しろ」と解釈されたため「要求」と判断しました。

これは機械翻訳による誤解であった事を認めます。

そして私の行動と発言により貴方が気分を害したのであれば申し訳ないです。

経緯をお話しますと、私は以前「FATAL FRAME MOBW」のMOD作成時に執拗なまでにMODの要求や不具合の改善要求をプライベートメッセージで受け取り、その対応だけで1週間何も出来ない状態になりました。

それらの経緯により少し敏感になっています。

言語の壁は誤解を招く事を理解していましたが、神経質になっていますので盲目であった事をお詫びします。

また、機械翻訳による翻訳文を再度機械翻訳にかけると、更に文面がおかしくなるので、今後の発言は日本語と機械翻訳による英文の2種類で構成します。

I was very worried. I couldn't say anything because I had just registered.

I was relieved to see it now. Please do your best from now on! !! !!

とても心配していました。登録して間もないので何も口にできませんでした。今見て安心してほっとしました。

これからも頑張って下さいね!!!

1 hour ago, parapara said:

We will reply to you in Japanese, as double-translating machine translated English into your language can be misleading.

私は貴方の発言の内容の「when dealing with the rain. 」の文面において、機械翻訳による前後の繋がりから「雨に対応しろ」と解釈されたため「要求」と判断しました。

これは機械翻訳による誤解であった事を認めます。

経緯をお話しますと、私は以前「FATAL FRAME MOBW」のMOD作成時に執拗なまでにMODの要求や不具合の改善要求をプライベートメッセージで受け取り、その対応だけで1週間何も出来ない状態になりました。

それらの経緯により少し敏感になっています。

Thank you @parapara for replying back. I hope this translates well, because I do know that translation services don't always get it correct. I speak multiple languages myself, but sadly I am not fluent in Japanese. I can understand where you are coming from. I have previously done minor texture mods, and even for something like textures or pixel art, people can become demanding. I can't imagine how much more demanding people get for you, seeing as you seem to do more complicated modifications to games. I do just want to say, thank you for the work you have done, it is honestly great, and you're pretty cool for putting these mods on here for free. Many people would charge money on Patreon or some other service for the high quality mods you uploaded. I'm still learning game mods myself, so I am curious how the process is, and that is where my original question came from, but seeing as how the translation AI (based on what I see using a translator to your response) I can understand how my response may have seemed forceful, or negative.  As other's have pointed out, sometimes when using a translation service, certain things get mixed up. Either way, I appreciate the work you put into this game, and I really do want to say that I never meant to sound negative. You have done an awesome job on the mods you have done so far.

That being said, thank you for the work you put into this game. You have made good mods, and I appreciate what you have done. 

On 12/5/2021 at 5:39 PM, parapara said:

これは機械翻訳による誤解であった事を認めます。

それらの経緯により少し敏感になっています。

Parapara sama ,where is your mod link ??

On 12/4/2021 at 3:21 AM, parapara said:

The mod has been removed.
There are no new downloads.

20211204102454_1.jpg f9fc0b1083000c4575c943229589ec11.jpg

20211204102502_1.jpg 1f102c4a3f5c1ac585c7d5ef08f0ce7.jpg

20211204102510_1.jpg.0010f099168e61facdb8b64480c66592.jpg

20211204102513_1.jpg.11dee0b13e04f2e1b036fd96e893c449.jpg

20211204102556_1.jpg.5ffdde0294145119e09006ae19b6b425.jpg

Thank you Damk anyway for your mods.
You have created the basis for further mods.
I wish you all the best.
Can we use your mod or revise it for new mods?

are there bare feet models on the competitive swimsuit model of the girls?  I think that might be the only model that has feet to even attempt a full nude mod

what I mean is that you would probably have to combine models to make an actual totally nude/naked mod that looks good and has no strange lines or whatever..   and, has actual bare feet

Edited by shadowclone0
16 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

are there bare feet models on the competitive swimsuit model of the girls?  I think that might be the only model that has feet to even attempt a full nude mod

what I mean is that you would probably have to combine models to make an actual totally nude/naked mod that looks good and has no strange lines or whatever..   and, has actual bare feet

second that, all i need

18 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

女の子の競争力のある水着モデルに素足モデルはありますか?フルヌードMODを試す足を持っているのはそれだけかもしれないと思います

私が言いたいのは、おそらくモデルを組み合わせて、見栄えがよく、奇妙な線などがなく、実際の素足がある実際の完全にヌード/裸のmodを作成する必要があるということです

I really want a nude mod barefoot

For me, I really love nude mod that have the girls keeping their shoes and boots on, and finding it are rare instance. And I was really happy to see that this game have someone who mod the girl nude with shoes on. I can understand that people's taste can be different thou. Anyways, I must really thank all the modders who mod this game. You're a treasure

On 12/8/2021 at 3:06 AM, shadowclone0 said:

I'm not sure how he makes them, but the nude mods with barefeet replace the default school uniform. There are 2 so far with a third on the way. 

現在の進捗状況(約90%程)

雨天時の濡れ状態に対応するため70体以上のボディを個別に編集し、ゲームデータに置き換え中。
(濡れ状態のボディは服によって構造が変わるものが多すぎて3DMigotoのハッシュ値による置き換えだけでは対応できなかったためです)

濡れ時のボディテクスチャーの作成中。

前回からの変更点

YUUKIの完全体ボディをゲームデータ内で見つけたので、それを適用してYUUKIの制服消しに対応。

デフォルトの制服(夏服と冬服がある場合は両方)、アナザーカラー、星野宮女子高制服、これらの通常時と濡れ時の両ボディを全てゲームデータにインポート。

足や他の部位と一緒に消えてしまう服の部分があり、服の下の部分で通常見えない部分を削除し、ゲームデータにインポート。

きららの制服消し時は濡れ時に不具合があるので襟なしに変更。

HINAKOの制服消しはデフォルト衣装ではなくアナザーカラー衣装に変更。
(HINAKOのデフォルト衣装の濡れ時にはブラが存在しないため、服を消すと胸に空洞ができるため)※制作中

現在どうしても修正できない不具合として、きららのアナザーカラー衣装の濡れ時の下着に制服のテクスチャーが割り当てられており、柄がバグっている。

MIYOの濡れ時の下着のハッシュが他の何かと同じの様で、濡れ時には下着が消えてしまう。(調査中)

Current progress (about 90%)

More than 70 bodies are being individually edited and replaced with game data to cope with wet conditions in the rain.
(This is because there are too many wet bodies whose structure changes depending on the clothes, and replacing them with 3DMigoto hash values is not enough)

Creating body textures when wet.

Changes since last time

I found YUUKI's complete body in the game data, so I applied it to deal with YUUKI's uniform erasure.

The default uniform (both summer and winter if available), Another Color, Hoshinomiya Girls High School Uniform, and both normal and wet bodies for these are all imported into the game data.

There are parts of the clothes that disappear along with the legs and other parts of the body, the parts underneath the clothes that are not normally visible have been removed and imported into the game data.

Changed Kirara's seifuku to no collar as there is a problem when wet.

HINAKO's school uniform has been changed to Another Color costume instead of the default one.
(Because there is no bra when HINAKO's default costume is wet, and there is a hollow in the chest when the clothes are erased.

One bug that cannot be fixed at the moment is that the texture of the school uniform is assigned to the underwear of Kirara's Another Color costume when wet, and the pattern is buggy.

The hash of MIYO's wet underwear seems to be the same as something else, and the underwear disappears when wet. (Under investigation)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

20211209221604_1.jpg.3136f6f2431baabf0a1169436a654a6d.jpg

20211209222135_1.jpg.57e64ef6554f09b784c1388b380324fa.jpg

20211209222141_1.jpg.979341e2ae610a61f49c307706a61b92.jpg

服やスカートのオンオフ機能を無くせば、もっと簡単に仕上げられましたが、拘りなので時間がかかってます・・・

I could have finished it more easily by removing the on/off function for clothes and skirts, but I'm obsessive and it's taking a long time...

9 minutes ago, parapara said:

服やスカートのオンオフ機能を無くせば、もっと簡単に仕上げられましたが、拘りなので時間がかかってます・・・

I could have finished it more easily by removing the on/off function for clothes and skirts, but I'm obsessive and it's taking a long time...

This is beautiful work Parapara   :)

今までのMODの修正と、濡れ状態時の対応版です

事前準備1

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\DataにあるPACK00_02.PAKをGust Tools v1.42以降でアンパックして下さい。

アンパック後に生成されるdataフォルダー内のx64フォルダーをSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Dataに入れます。
(アンパックした状態のままだと1階層フォルダーがズレてます)

次に、オリジナルのPACK00_02.PAKを適当にリネームするか削除するか別のフォルダーに退避させて、ゲーム実行時にPACK00_02.PAKを読み込ませないようにします。

不具合を最小限に抑えるためにボディメッシュと一部の服のメッシュををリパックしたので、この作業は必ず必要です。

-------------------------

事前準備2

以前までのMODを使用されている方は、一度全てのMODファイルを削除して下さい。
基本的にMODフォルダーを削除すれば良いはずです。

--------------------------

導入方法

MODをダウンロードした後解凍し、ゲームフォルダー内に配置します。
フォルダー構成はゲームフォルダーと同じにしていますので、BLUE REFLECTION Second Light内の各種ファイルをSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Lightに放り込むだけです。
MOD導入後、ゲームを起動したら念のために、一度Ctrl+Alt+F10を押してMODをリセットして下さい。

---------------------------

MOD導入後の機能

1キー:服のオンオフ切替
2キー:下着のオンオフ切替
3キー:HINAKOの変身時の服のオンオフ切替
4キー:スカートのオンオフ切替

----------------------------

既知問題

AOの肩に隙間が出来ます。
YUUKIの肩に隙間が出来ます。
UTAの濡れ状態で、肩に隙間が出来ます。
KIRARAのアナザーカラー版の濡れ状態で下着のテクスチャーが服のテクスチャーになっています。
MIYOの濡れ状態では下着のテクスチャーがありません。
HIORIの通常衣装には下着のテクスチャーがありません。
一部のキャラクターには通常時にはブラがあるのに濡れ状態時にはブラが無い(若しくはその逆)

これらは「服で隠れて見えない部分だから」と言う理由によるメーカー側の手抜き作業のせいではなかろうかと思います・・・

-----------------------------

注意事項

ボディメッシュ等のリパックデータ等で、容量が大変大きなデータとなっています。
今後はこれをベースにし、修正や追加があった場合はアドオンデータとして、差分ファイルのみ配布しようと思います。

また、他の方の作成したMODと競合する可能性があります。
特にモデルチャンのMODは所持していないので、彼のMOD構成を見ない事には対応は無理ですので、予め御了承お願いします。

This is a modified version of the previous mod and a version for wet conditions.

Preparation 1

Unpack PACK00_02.PAK from SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Data with Gust Tools v1.42 or later.

Place the x64 folder in the data folder that will be generated after unpacking into SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Data.
(If you left the unpacked state, the folder will be misplaced by one level)

Next, rename or delete the original PACK00_02.PAK as appropriate or save it to a different folder so that PACK00_02.PAK is not loaded when the game is run.

This is a must since I repacked the body mesh and some of the clothing meshes to minimize glitches.

Prep 2

If you are using previous versions of the mod, please delete all the mod files.
Basically, you should be able to delete the mod folder.

How to install

After downloading the mod, unzip it and place it in your game folder.
The folder structure is the same as the game folder, so just throw the various files in BLUE REFLECTION Second Light into SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light.
After installing the mod, press Ctrl+Alt+F10 once to reset the mod just in case you start the game.

Functions after installing the mod

1 key: Switch clothes on/off
2 key: Switch underwear on/off
3 key: Switch on/off the clothes of HINAKO's transformation.
4 key: Switch skirt on/off

Known problems

There is a gap in AO's shoulder.
There is a gap in YUKI's shoulder.
A gap appears on the shoulder of UTA in the wet state.
In the wet state of KIRARA's other color version, the texture of her underwear is the texture of her clothes.
In MIYO's wet state, there is no underwear texture.
There is no underwear texture in HIORI's normal outfit.
Some characters have a bra in their normal state, but no bra in their wet state (or vice versa).

I think this is due to the manufacturers cutting corners on the parts that are hidden by the clothes...

Precautions

Due to the repackaging of the body mesh and other data, the data is very large.
In the future, I will use this as a base and distribute only difference files as add-on data when there are corrections or additions.

Also, there is a possibility of conflicts with mods created by other people.
I don't have any mods for Model Chang in particular, so I can't respond without seeing his mod structure, so please understand beforehand.

20211211081614_1.jpg.217c1ed01e8da0faf7cf792cc5d31753.jpg

20211211081624_1.jpg.fc50f941635cd8b2113496a0711b6d06.jpg

20211211081635_1.jpg.2993eac66ca65cf55d186f1d7c5db760.jpg

20211211081647_1.jpg.afb1c541741e84f1ca87e0b28ce6fd05.jpg

20211211082007_1.jpg.745103b84effea4ec4a498832531518f.jpg

20211211081748_1.jpg.3f683477e7de7412dc8ae512fdc85a96.jpg

BLUE REFLECTION Second Light Ver1.02からつかえなくなったのでVer1.02対応版をアップしています。

BLUE REFLECTION Second Light Ver1.02 is no longer available, so I've uploaded a version for Ver1.02.

Edited by parapara
3 hours ago, parapara said:

今までのMODの修正と、濡れ状態時の対応版です

事前準備1

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\DataにあるPACK00_02.PAKをGust Tools v1.42以降でアンパックして下さい。

アンパック後に生成されるdataフォルダー内のx64フォルダーをSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Dataに入れます。

次に、オリジナルのPACK00_02.PAKを適当にリネームするか削除するか別のフォルダーに退避させて、ゲーム実行時にPACK00_02.PAKを読み込ませないようにします。

事前準備2

導入方法

フォルダー構成はゲームフォルダーと同じにしていますので、BLUE REFLECTION Second Light内の各種ファイルをSteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Lightに放り込むだけです。

MOD導入後の機能

F1:服のオンオフ切替
F2:下着のオンオフ切替
F3:HINAKOの変身時の服のオンオフ切替
F4:スカートのオンオフ切替

既知問題

AOの肩に隙間が出来ます。
YUUKIの肩に隙間が出来ます。
UTAの濡れ状態で、肩に隙間が出来ます。

注意事項

This is a modified version of the previous mod and a version for wet conditions.

Preparation 1

Unpack PACK00_02.PAK from SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Data with Gust Tools v1.42 or later.

Place the x64 folder in the data folder that will be generated after unpacking into SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\Data.

Next, rename or delete the original PACK00_02.PAK as appropriate or save it to a different folder so that PACK00_02.PAK is not loaded when the game is run.

This is a must since I repacked the body mesh and some of the clothing meshes to minimize glitches.

Prep 2

How to install

The folder structure is the same as the game folder, so just throw the various files in BLUE REFLECTION Second Light into SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light.
After installing the mod, press Ctrl+Alt+F10 once to reset the mod just in case you start the game.

F1: Switch clothes on/off
F2: Toggle underwear on/off
F3: Turn on/off HINAKO's transformation clothes
F4: Switch skirt on/off

Known problems

In the wet state of KIRARA's other color version, the texture of her underwear is the texture of her clothes.
Some characters have a bra in their normal state, but no bra in their wet state (or vice versa).

I think this is due to the manufacturers cutting corners on the parts that are hidden by the clothes...

Precautions

In the future, I will use this as a base and distribute only difference files as add-on data when there are corrections or additions.

I don't have any mods for Model Chang in particular, so I can't respond without seeing his mod structure, so please understand beforehand.

2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3.rar 309.76 MB · 138 downloads

Thank you very much for your contribution parapara, I haven’t opened this thread for quite sometime and looks like there’s quite a bit of a drama…

But I’m glad it got resolved.

Also, Have you guys noticed moderchan finally removed all koei tecmo game mod from his google docs and repository? 

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7AWmguopIsTxYtndA97-XgxPJL8EBtkh_P65IF3Y04/htmlview#

and 

https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/

Its all gone ;(

The alternative is probably moderchan’s private discord right?

Oh well…

Edited by digimaster7
1 hour ago, digimaster7 said:

Thank you very much for your contribution parapara, I haven’t opened this thread for quite sometime and looks like there’s quite a bit of a drama…

But I’m glad it got resolved.

Also, Have you guys noticed moderchan finally removed all koei tecmo game mod from his google docs and repository? 

Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7AWmguopIsTxYtndA97-XgxPJL8EBtkh_P65IF3Y04/htmlview#

and 

https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/

Its all gone ;(

The alternative is probably moderchan’s private discord right?

Oh well…

New Link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1puAhnlWsfJjCekNNhNIk61Xh6JFZOqA9U8TH7cZXx0c/edit#gid=1775519049

5 hours ago, parapara said:

今までのMODの修正と、濡れ状態時の対応版です

事前準備1

事前準備2

導入方法

MOD導入後の機能

既知問題

AOの肩に隙間が出来ます。
YUUKIの肩に隙間が出来ます。
UTAの濡れ状態で、肩に隙間が出来ます。

注意事項

Preparation 1

Prep 2

How to install

Known problems

Precautions

2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3.rar 309.76 MB · 156 downloads

Thx

My hero ;)

6 hours ago, parapara said:

今までのMODの修正と、濡れ状態時の対応版です

事前準備1

事前準備2

導入方法

MOD導入後の機能

既知問題

AOの肩に隙間が出来ます。
YUUKIの肩に隙間が出来ます。
UTAの濡れ状態で、肩に隙間が出来ます。

注意事項

Preparation 1

Prep 2

How to install

Known problems

Precautions

2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3.rar 309.76 MB · 255 downloads

Thank you so very much!  I love your work! :)