Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

@zenchan

the japanese ppl on that link have figured out a lot about fixing the camera except the height factor when you move a girl up to high or look up with her too high..  she will disappear still..   it might be controlled in the actual code

but as hilbo75 said, it is somewhat not normal user, friendly..  it really is editing values and then running a few .xml files through a gust tools app to create an encrypted version of the .xml files( It seems like the game only uses the encrypted version)..   and deleting a few properties in another 2 .xml files..

but now I can at least move the camera mostly how I want and zoom out and in, very far and very close..   it's a pretty good change

Edited by shadowclone0
2 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

@zenchan

the japanese ppl on that link have figured out a lot about fixing the camera except the height factor when you move a girl up to high or look up with her too high..  she will disappear still..   it might be controlled in the actual code

but as hilbo75 said, it is somewhat not normal user, friendly..  it really is editing values and then running a few .xml files through a gust tools app to create an encrypted version of the .xml files( It seems like the game only uses the encrypted version)..   and deleting a few properties in another 2 .xml files..

but now I can at least move the camera mostly how I want and zoom out and in, very far and very close..   it's a pretty good change

Could the file be shared for us less technically challenged individuals?

2 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

@zenchan

since u managed to make it work could you share the files, modified files or a tutorial for it?

With the opening of UTA, the skirt removal is being adjusted.
I don't have the legs for the tights, so I'm still looking for them...

Also, with the release of UTA, I noticed that there was a problem with the HOSINOMIYA uniform, so I'm fixing it.
(It seems that YUZU's uniform is conflicting with UTA's shoes...)

(It seems that YUZU's uniform conflicts with UTA's shoes...) Due to the effects of the panty eraser, HIORI's reflector panties also disappeared.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

20211203232342_1.jpg.4ae3ff9b2357efb8d481f5ed76904e8e.jpg20211203232345_1.jpg.bab1116b26ce1d71ccdc8bd0873e5bcd.jpg

↓This is done fixing.

20211203194331_1.jpg.8bbb94dffa58cf18a6c0c1d07222e7fe.jpg

Notes on the use of BLUE REFLECTION Second Light Parapara_set_Ver.2!

I noticed this today when I encountered rainy weather for the first time.
There is a problem with the uniform, underwear, and body in rainy weather.
When it rains, please press F2 to turn off the mod temporarily:.
I'm struggling with some aspects of 3DMagoto that are probably unfixable due to its nature.
In the worst case, I may repack some mods into .gz and switch to a version that works with 3DMagoto...

7 minutes ago, parapara said:

Notes on the use of BLUE REFLECTION Second Light Parapara_set_Ver.2!

I noticed this today when I encountered rainy weather for the first time.
There is a problem with the uniform, underwear, and body in rainy weather.
When it rains, please press F2 to turn off the mod temporarily:.
I'm struggling with some aspects of 3DMagoto that are probably unfixable due to its nature.
In the worst case, I may repack some mods into .gz and switch to a version that works with 3DMagoto...

I'll be honest, I have tried both your mod and The Silver Vox's mod. They are both good but I did just want to say that the thing I like about your mod is that you can control the individual clothing pieces, whereas with TSV, you cannot. The only issue I have encountered with both mods is, probably unsurprising, when dealing with the rain. I haven't unpacked this game's files/textures yet, but I wonder if they use a different model for when the character is wet? 

1 hour ago, 2013viper said:

I'll be honest, I have tried both your mod and The Silver Vox's mod. They are both good but I did just want to say that the thing I like about your mod is that you can control the individual clothing pieces, whereas with TSV, you cannot. The only issue I have encountered with both mods is, probably unsurprising, when dealing with the rain. I haven't unpacked this game's files/textures yet, but I wonder if they use a different model for when the character is wet? 

私はここで応援・支持して下さった方の為に出来る限りの時間と労力をもって全力でMODの作成と共有をしてきたつもりでしたが、これは要求・要望・指示に値する発言とみなしました。
以前に申し上げた様に、私はここでのMODの公開と共有を辞めます。

プライベートメッセージでもMODの作成方法の手順を聞いてこられましたが、その方は紳士的な文面と理解力のあった方で、意欲的に自分でMODを作成しようとしていたので対応させて頂きましたが、要求・要望・指示に値する発言は意欲消失となります。

応援・支持して下さった方には感謝しております。

さようなら。

I have been doing my best to create and share mods with as much time and effort as possible for those who have supported me here, and I consider this to be a request, demand, or instruction worthy statement.
As I said before, I will no longer be publishing or sharing mods here.

I have also been asked in private messages for instructions on how to create mods, and I have responded because the person was a gentlemanly and understanding writer, and was willing to create mods on his own, but I consider this a request, demand, or instructional statement to be a loss of motivation.

I am grateful to those who supported and encouraged me.

Good-bye.

Ich habe mein Bestes getan, um Mods mit so viel Zeit und Mühe wie möglich für diejenigen zu erstellen und zu teilen, die mich hier unterstützt haben, aber ich betrachte dies als eine Bitte, eine Forderung und eine Richtlinie.
Wie ich bereits sagte, werde ich hier keine Mods mehr veröffentlichen oder weitergeben.

Ich hatte auch eine private Nachricht, in der ich um eine Anleitung zur Erstellung eines Mods gebeten wurde, die ich beantwortete, weil die Person ein Gentleman und verständnisvoll war und bereit war, seinen eigenen Mod zu erstellen, aber ich betrachte dies als eine Bitte, eine Forderung oder eine Anweisung, die einer Erklärung des Unwillens würdig ist.

Ich danke Ihnen für Ihre Unterstützung und Ermutigung.

Auf Wiedersehen.

我已经尽了最大的努力,为那些在这里支持我的人创造和分享MOD,但我认为这是一个请求,一个要求和一个指令。
正如我之前所说,我将不再在这里发布或分享mods。

我也有一个私信要求指导如何制作MOD,我回复了,因为这个人是个绅士,善解人意,愿意自己制作MOD,但我认为这是一个请求、要求或指导,值得说明的是不愿意。

谢谢你的支持和鼓励。

再见。

I have done my best to create and share mods with as much time and effort as possible for those who have supported me here, but I consider this to be a request, a demand and a directive.

I also had a private message asking for instructions on how to make a mod, which I responded to because the person was a gentleman and understanding, and was willing to make his own mod, but I consider this to be a request, demand, or instruction worthy statement of unwillingness.

Thank you for your support and encouragement.

Goodbye.

28 minutes ago, parapara said:

私はここで応援・支持して下さった方の為に出来る限りの時間と労力をもって全力でMODの作成と共有をしてきたつもりでしたが、これは要求・要望・指示に値する発言とみなしました。

プライベートメッセージでもMODの作成方法の手順を聞いてこられましたが、その方は紳士的な文面と理解力のあった方で、意欲的に自分でMODを作成しようとしていたので対応させて頂きましたが、要求・要望・指示に値する発言は意欲消失となります。

応援・支持して下さった方には感謝しております。

さようなら。

I have been doing my best to create and share mods with as much time and effort as possible for those who have supported me here, and I consider this to be a request, demand, or instruction worthy statement.

I have also been asked in private messages for instructions on how to create mods, and I have responded because the person was a gentlemanly and understanding writer, and was willing to create mods on his own, but I consider this a request, demand, or instructional statement to be a loss of motivation.

Good-bye.

Ich habe mein Bestes getan, um Mods mit so viel Zeit und Mühe wie möglich für diejenigen zu erstellen und zu teilen, die mich hier unterstützt haben, aber ich betrachte dies als eine Bitte, eine Forderung und eine Richtlinie.
Wie ich bereits sagte, werde ich hier keine Mods mehr veröffentlichen oder weitergeben.

Ich hatte auch eine private Nachricht, in der ich um eine Anleitung zur Erstellung eines Mods gebeten wurde, die ich beantwortete, weil die Person ein Gentleman und verständnisvoll war und bereit war, seinen eigenen Mod zu erstellen, aber ich betrachte dies als eine Bitte, eine Forderung oder eine Anweisung, die einer Erklärung des Unwillens würdig ist.

Auf Wiedersehen.

谢谢你的支持和鼓励。

再见。

I have done my best to create and share mods with as much time and effort as possible for those who have supported me here, but I consider this to be a request, a demand and a directive.

I also had a private message asking for instructions on how to make a mod, which I responded to because the person was a gentleman and understanding, and was willing to make his own mod, but I consider this to be a request, demand, or instruction worthy statement of unwillingness.

Goodbye.

Thank you for all of your great work!

Hi Parapara,

I am sorry to here , that some people ruin it for everybody.

You are a good mod maker. 

I my self have made an Erotic Visual Novel. When you make something, there are always stupid people who are complaining over anything.

Fortunately there are much more people who like your (and in my case,,  my work). 

Of cause i respect your choice. 

Greetings 

Viccie

Eh... I feel like there's a language problem here. 2013viper literally just praised his mod and simply wondered if there were different models for when the character is wet or dry, which is a yes or no question. He's not complaining, making a request, demand or asking for instructions to the modder.

EDIT: When I looked at my post again I think I understood the confusion and made this edit to make my point clearer. I think the modder thought that the user was requesting a wet version of the mod when he was actually wondering if the game utilized different models for when the character is wet or dry.

Edited by aflamingo
Clarification
2 hours ago, parapara said:

応援・支持して下さった方には感謝しております。

さようなら。

Good-bye.

Auf Wiedersehen.

谢谢你的支持和鼓励。

再见。

Goodbye.

You are very good and it was nice seeing what you could accomplish :)    I thank you for your efforts and kindness!  

3 hours ago, parapara said:

応援・支持して下さった方には感謝しております。

さようなら。

Good-bye.

Auf Wiedersehen.

谢谢你的支持和鼓励。

再见。

Goodbye.

I believe there was a misunderstanding. No one requested, demanded or did anything of the sort. He said he liked your mod better than the other because it has options. Then simply asked if the girls had a different model when wet. If praising your mod is enough to make you quit and leave..then that is your choice, but it makes no sense at all.

6 hours ago, parapara said:

私はここで参加・続きし下さった方の為にされるありの時間と共有力を全力でMODの共有と共有をしてくださいた。へ
にこの上昇た様に、私はここでのMODの公開と共有を知っめます。

意欲消失意欲消失意欲消失意意消失意欲消失意意消失意欲消失意意消失意欲消失意意消失意欲消失意意消失意欲消失意意消失意欲消失意意消失意欲消失ありたが、欲・戻り・会話にいするますは意欲消失ます。

追・頂して下さった方さん感謝してます。

さようなら。

私はここで私をサポートしてくれた人々のためにできるだけ多くの時間と労力でmodを作成して共有するために最善を尽くしてきました、そしてこれは要求、要求、または指示に値するステートメントであると思います。
前に言ったように、私はもうここでmodを公開したり共有したりしません。

また、プライベートメッセージでMODの作成方法を尋ねられました。その人は紳士的で理解力のあるライターであり、自分でModを作成する意思があるため、回答しましたが、これはリクエスト、要求、またはモチベーションの喪失であるという指示文。

私を支え、励ましてくれた人々に感謝します。

さようなら。

Ich habe mein Bestes getan、um Mods mit sovielZeitundMühewiemöglichfürdiejenigenzuerstellenund zu teilen、die michhierunterstützthaben、aber ich betrachte dies als eine Bitte、eine Forderung und eineRichtlinie。
Wie ich bereits sagte、werde ich hierkeineModsmehrveröffentlichenまたはweitergeben。

Ich hatte auch eine private Nachricht、in der ich um eine Anleitung zur Erstellung eines Mods gebeten wurde、die ich beantwortete、weil die PersoneinGentlemanundverständnisvollwarundbereitwar、seinen eigenen Mod zu erstellen、a eine Forderung oder eine Anweisung、dieeinerErklärungdesUnwillenswürdigist。

IchdankeIhnenfürIhreUnterstützungundErmutigung。

AufWiedersehen。

我已经尽了大的、しかし我认是する是一を称するMOD、しかし我认是する是一を请求、一から
我之前所mods。

我也有一当私信堅指導如何実行MOD、我回复了、善解人意、愿意自己創造MOD、しかし我认是的是一正请求、善または指導、值得説明的是不愿意。

谢谢你的評価和鼓クリック。

再见。

私はここで私をサポートしてくれた人々のためにできるだけ多くの時間と労力でmodを作成して共有するために最善を尽くしましたが、これは要求、要求、および指示であると考えています。
前に言ったように、私はもうここでmodを公開したり共有したりしません。

また、紳士で理解があり、自分でモッドを作ろうと思っていたので、モッドの作り方を尋ねるプライベートメッセージがありましたが、これは要望、要望、不本意の指示に値する声明。

皆様のご支援、ご鞭撻を賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

さようなら。

No, don't worry about some rants
I need you
Please come back

12 hours ago, parapara said:

応援・支持して下さった方には感謝しております。

さようなら。

Good-bye.

Auf Wiedersehen.

谢谢你的支持和鼓励。

再见。

Goodbye.

Hey dude, I'm honestly really sorry if I came across as making a demand or being critical. The mod has been great and I was hoping to come off as complementing the mod. When I asked to question it was more just a technical question and not asking for any type of mod, and was not meant to be critical. I respect your decision though as it can be a lot of work when working on a game. 

10 hours ago, aflamingo said:

Eh... I feel like there's a language problem here. 2013viper literally just praised his mod and simply wondered if there were different models for when the character is wet or dry, which is a yes or no question. He's not complaining, making a request, demand or asking for instructions to the modder.

EDIT: When I looked at my post again I think I understood the confusion and made this edit to make my point clearer. I think the modder thought that the user was requesting a wet version of the mod when he was actually wondering if the game utilized different models for when the character is wet or dry.

I feel genuinely bad... I guess I should have tried to be more clear when asking, but I was just asking due to curiosity about how the game functions... I never meant to come off as critical or making a request for a model. 

I don't think you came across that way at all. I think google translate just muddles it - if you plug it in and then swap back, you can see that a lot of the 'does the game' stuff becomes 'I.' It's one of the pitfalls of language gaps. Hoping parapara comes back and this can be cleared up.

3 hours ago, 2013viper said:

I feel genuinely bad... I guess I should have tried to be more clear when asking, but I was just asking due to curiosity about how the game functions... I never meant to come off as critical or making a request for a model. 

Don't feel bad man, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm pretty sure it was all a misunderstanding. Let's hope he sees this.

7 hours ago, 2013viper said:

It's not your fault at all, your post was clear and I wouldn't have worded it any differently. He doesn't speak English and was relying on a deep learning translation service so communication problems were just bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyway, just to answer your question, the costumes have a separate wet version with different files.