また、一部の制服の色がおかしかったのも修正してあります。

School Swimsuit to Wan Wan.rar
標準のスクール水着を水浴びわんわんに置き代えたファイルです。
スクール水着でのイベントとカットシーンが水浴びわんわんになります。
(単純にリネームで差し替えたファイルなので、必要な方だけどうぞ)

追伸
スマホを端末にPCをネットに接続しているので、頻繁には更新やアップロードは難しいです;

Version for BLUE REFLECTION Second Light Ver1.02
(It is assumed that you have updated to 1.02 on steam)

Unpack PACK00_02.PAK of Ver. 1.02 with Gust Tools v1.42 or later before use.

You can use the MODs folder by overwriting it, but we recommend you to delete the previous MODs folder before using it.

BR_SL_Parapara_set_ver4.rar
This is a set of previous mods (including fixes).
The skirt length is defaulted.

Micro_Skirt_set_ver2.rar
If you want to use Micro Skirt, please download this file and install it after installing BR_SL_Parapara_set_ver4.rar.
Also, the color of some uniforms was wrong, but it has been fixed.

School Swimsuit to Wan Wan.rar
This is a file that replaces the standard school swimsuit with a bathing doggie.
The events and cutscenes in the school swimsuit will be bathed Wan Wan.
(This is a simple rename file, so please use it only if you need it)

P.S.
I'm using my phone as a terminal and my PC as an internet connection, so it's hard for me to update and upload frequently;.

BR_SL_Parapara_set_ver4.rar 813.56 MB · 1,635 downloads Micro_Skirt_set_ver2.rar 27.04 MB · 924 downloads 56981101_SchoolSwimsuittoWanWan.rar 136.12 MB · 1,003 downloads

Is it normal that I can't remove the bra and panty that Hinko are wearing at the start of the game?

メッシュの穴埋めなどを少し学習できました。
これにより、わんわん水着のトップレス化ができました。

キー5を入力でトップレスを切り替えます。

導入にはBR_SL_Parapara_set_ver4.rarを適用が必要です。

I was able to learn a few things like filling in meshes.
This allowed me to make a topless version of the doggie swimsuit.

Enter key 5 to toggle topless.

To install, you need to apply BR_SL_Parapara_set_ver4.rar.

20220223213034_1.jpg.8515f1fa35545c93014397c373b25bf8.jpg

Edited by parapara
On 2/23/2022 at 9:26 PM, parapara said:

メッシュの穴埋めなどを少し学習できました。

キー5を入力でトップレスを切り替えます。

Water_WanWan_ver2.rar 4.16 MB · 134 downloads

Will you support taking off Hinako's underwear in the future?

16 hours ago, bioniclezx said:

Will you support taking off Hinako's underwear in the future?

取り組んではいますが、下着の中身には頂点すら存在していないようで初心者の私には難しいです。

可能性はありますが、約束はできません;

On 2/23/2022 at 8:26 AM, parapara said:

メッシュの穴埋めなどを少し学習できました。

キー5を入力でトップレスを切り替えます。

Water_WanWan_ver2.rar 4.16 MB · 146 downloads

I have a question on this. Does key "5" work at all times in the game or is there a specific condition for it to work? (1,2, 3, and 4 keys seems to work all the time).

I have the Parapara_set_ver4 already set up. I now downloaded the mod (Thank you for all that you do).

After placing the mod in the mods folder, I made sure that water_WanWan is in the mods folder. I launched the title screen and reset the loader with CTRL + ALT + F10. I press 1, 2, 3, 4 to check and those work. 5 does not work in the title screen for me.

I am assuming in this case, maybe I need to meet certain conditions to make the "5" key work in-game. Maybe I need to wear a certain outfit? I have no idea if I've done something wrong or not.

14 hours ago, Enforcer XVI said:

私はこれについて質問があります。キー "5" はゲーム内で常に機能しますか、それとも特定の条件が機能しますか?(1、2、3、4キーは常に動作するようです)。

私はすでにParapara_set_ver4を設定しています。私は今、modをダウンロードしました(あなたが行うすべてのためにありがとう)。

modsフォルダにmodを置いた後、私はwater_WanWanがmodsフォルダに入っていることを確認しました。私はタイトル画面を起動し、CTRL + ALT + F10でローダーをリセットしました。私は1、2、3、4を押してチェックし、それらの作業をチェックします。5は私のためにタイトル画面で動作しません。

私はこの場合、多分私はゲーム内で"5"キーの仕事をするために特定の条件を満たす必要があると仮定しています。たぶん、私は特定の服を着用する必要がありますか?私は何か間違ったことをしたかどうか分かりません。

該当の水着(DLC)はお持ちでしょうか?

水着に着替えても機能していないのでしょうか?

I've been using the ParaPara v4 and the micro skirt mods and I wanted to say amazing job and thanks for all your hard work, ParaPara! Many games that are moddable  don't see any work on this scale. Thanks for all of your contributions!  :)

I often prefer underwear to full nudity and want to make myself a mod using ParaPara v4 as the base which allows for the Bras to be visible when the shirts are removed rather than nude. If successful I would post the mod here and I would try to keep it compatible with the ParaPara v4 for other users. If this works, I would also try to restore the bras for Kokoro, Ao, and Rena by using data from the first game as Misorah described. However, I need a little help to get started and figured this would be the place to ask. 

If anybody who knows how to access mesh and hash information from the g1m files can tell me what programs/tools I need to use and where to find them, I would be very grateful. With the mesh names and hash #s I believe I can write the 3dmigoto stuff from there.

I am trying to replicate the work of Misorah near the top of page 7. They successfully made underwear models for everyone but Kokoro, Ao, and Rena by hiding meshes. They did not share their work, so I want to recreate it myself. I need help with identifying mesh names and hash numbers to write the 3dmigoto stuff. I am happy to do it myself, but I don't know how to get the vb and ib data from g1m files or how to get the mesh names or hash #s. I tried a g1m exporter/importer tool from Atelier Ryza, but it doesn't recognize the g1m files for this game. I couldn't find another g1m tool on github that works with this game. Are the g1m files being opened in blender with a 3dmigoto add-on and the information obtained there? I'm sorry if I missed something obvious.

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any help! :)

Google Translate

グーグルはパラパラのために翻訳

私はParaPara v4とマイクロスカートの改造を使用してきたと私はすべてのあなたのハードワーク、ParaParaのために素晴らしい仕事と感謝を言いたかった!改造可能な多くのゲームは、この規模での作業を見ません。あなたの貢献のすべてに感謝! :) 

私はしばしば完全なヌードよりも下着を好み、シャツがヌードではなく取り外されたときにブラジャーが見えるようにするベースとしてParaPara v4を使用して自分自身をモッズにしたいと思います。成功した場合、私はここにmodを投稿し、私は他のユーザーのためのParaPara v4との互換性を保つようにしようとします。また、ミソラが説明したように最初のゲームのデータを使って、ココロ、アオ、レナのブラジャーを復元しようと思います。しかし、私は始めるために少し助けが必要であり、これが尋ねる場所であると考えました。

g1mファイルからメッシュやハッシュ情報にアクセスする方法を知っている人が、私が使用する必要があるプログラム/ツールとそれらをどこで見つけるかを教えてくれるなら、私は非常に感謝しています。メッシュ名とハッシュ#sで、私はそこから3dmigotoのものを書くことができると信じています。

私は7ページの一番上近くにミソルラの作品を複製しようとしています。彼らはメッシュを隠すことで、ココロ、アオ、レナを除くすべての人のための下着モデルを作り上げた。彼らは自分の作品を共有していなかったので、私はそれを自分で再現したいと思います。私は3dmigotoのものを書くためにメッシュ名とハッシュ番号を識別する助けが必要です。私は自分でそれを行うことは幸せですが、私はg1mファイルからvbとibのデータを取得する方法や、メッシュ名やハッシュ#sを取得する方法がわかりません。私はアトリエRyzaからg1mの輸出/輸入ツールを試してみましたが、それはこのゲームのg1mファイルを認識しません。私はこのゲームで動作するgithub上の別のg1mツールを見つけることができませんでした。g1mファイルは3dmigotoアドオンとそこで得られた情報とブレンダーで開かれていますか?私は明白な何かを逃した場合、申し訳ありません。

読んで、おそらく私がMODする方法を学ぶのを助けてくれてありがとう :) 

Here is Misorah's Post for refrence

On 11/24/2021 at 12:51 AM, misorah said:

I'm working on underwear models.

Most of characters can show underwear easily by hiding some meshes except AO, KOKORO and REINA because the 3 girls don't wear a bra in any model.

2021-11-18_210252a-tile.thumb.jpg.a3c9265de46855c28221e7d8d04063fa.jpg

To dress AO, KOKORO, REINA a bra, I extracted bra model from BLUE REFLECTION which includes the same underwear designing as Second Light.

AO is the same as SANAE(pc05)

KOKORO is the same as RIN(pc10)

REINA is the same as KAORI(pc08)

I extracted bra model by g1m_export, imported the .vb/.ib to Blender to make some adjustment to let the bra suit their body.

Then exported .vb/.ib from Blender and replaced the original blouse mesh by g1m_import.

It looks good in Noesis2021-11-24_130235.thumb.png.284ba0d7e92c6ebea9bd41345e4a40f3.png

but out of shape in game

2021-11-24_130609-tile.thumb.jpg.bc224a3ab3d8c7989befa804316e2738.jpg

I guess the cause is BR and Second Light use different skeletons. There are two "towering" bones on breasts.

2021-11-24_134110.thumb.png.91a295c5d630a4a1329e0dc3b1a7a855.png

How to fix this issue?

I can't tolerate those girls wear in the full school uniform even in the dress changing scene so that I can't start this game until I finish everyone's underwear model.

On 3/2/2022 at 5:31 AM, nothx123123 said:

I've been using the ParaPara v4 and the micro skirt mods and I wanted to say amazing job and thanks for all your hard work, ParaPara! Many games that are moddable  don't see any work on this scale. Thanks for all of your contributions!  :)

I often prefer underwear to full nudity and want to make myself a mod using ParaPara v4 as the base which allows for the Bras to be visible when the shirts are removed rather than nude. If successful I would post the mod here and I would try to keep it compatible with the ParaPara v4 for other users. If this works, I would also try to restore the bras for Kokoro, Ao, and Rena by using data from the first game as Misorah described. However, I need a little help to get started and figured this would be the place to ask. 

If anybody who knows how to access mesh and hash information from the g1m files can tell me what programs/tools I need to use and where to find them, I would be very grateful. With the mesh names and hash #s I believe I can write the 3dmigoto stuff from there.

I am trying to replicate the work of Misorah near the top of page 7. They successfully made underwear models for everyone but Kokoro, Ao, and Rena by hiding meshes. They did not share their work, so I want to recreate it myself. I need help with identifying mesh names and hash numbers to write the 3dmigoto stuff. I am happy to do it myself, but I don't know how to get the vb and ib data from g1m files or how to get the mesh names or hash #s. I tried a g1m exporter/importer tool from Atelier Ryza, but it doesn't recognize the g1m files for this game. I couldn't find another g1m tool on github that works with this game. Are the g1m files being opened in blender with a 3dmigoto add-on and the information obtained there? I'm sorry if I missed something obvious.

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any help! :)

Google Translate

グーグルはパラパラのために翻訳

私はParaPara v4とマイクロスカートの改造を使用してきたと私はすべてのあなたのハードワーク、ParaParaのために素晴らしい仕事と感謝を言いたかった!改造可能な多くのゲームは、この規模での作業を見ません。あなたの貢献のすべてに感謝! :) 

私はしばしば完全なヌードよりも下着を好み、シャツがヌードではなく取り外されたときにブラジャーが見えるようにするベースとしてParaPara v4を使用して自分自身をモッズにしたいと思います。成功した場合、私はここにmodを投稿し、私は他のユーザーのためのParaPara v4との互換性を保つようにしようとします。また、ミソラが説明したように最初のゲームのデータを使って、ココロ、アオ、レナのブラジャーを復元しようと思います。しかし、私は始めるために少し助けが必要であり、これが尋ねる場所であると考えました。

g1mファイルからメッシュやハッシュ情報にアクセスする方法を知っている人が、私が使用する必要があるプログラム/ツールとそれらをどこで見つけるかを教えてくれるなら、私は非常に感謝しています。メッシュ名とハッシュ#sで、私はそこから3dmigotoのものを書くことができると信じています。

私は7ページの一番上近くにミソルラの作品を複製しようとしています。彼らはメッシュを隠すことで、ココロ、アオ、レナを除くすべての人のための下着モデルを作り上げた。彼らは自分の作品を共有していなかったので、私はそれを自分で再現したいと思います。私は3dmigotoのものを書くためにメッシュ名とハッシュ番号を識別する助けが必要です。私は自分でそれを行うことは幸せですが、私はg1mファイルからvbとibのデータを取得する方法や、メッシュ名やハッシュ#sを取得する方法がわかりません。私はアトリエRyzaからg1mの輸出/輸入ツールを試してみましたが、それはこのゲームのg1mファイルを認識しません。私はこのゲームで動作するgithub上の別のg1mツールを見つけることができませんでした。g1mファイルは3dmigotoアドオンとそこで得られた情報とブレンダーで開かれていますか?私は明白な何かを逃した場合、申し訳ありません。

読んで、おそらく私がMODする方法を学ぶのを助けてくれてありがとう :) 

零 ~濡鴉ノ巫女~

こちらの24ページでハッシュ値の見方を書いてます。

Can I request a mod? Kokoro's Hospitable Kitten costume looks pretty good, but the top has that extra piece of fabric between her boobs, that's probably put there to pass the Sony Check. If possible, can someone make a modified costume with that piece removed so it properly shows off Kokoro's cleavage? Hopefully this is allowed. Thanks.

modをリクエストできますか? ココロのもてなしの子猫のコスチュームはかなり良さそうですが、トップは彼女のおっぱいの間に余分な生地があり、おそらくソニーチェックに合格するためにそこに置かれています。 可能であれば、誰かがその部分を取り除いて修正された衣装を作って、こころの胸の谷間を適切に見せることができますか? うまくいけば、これは許可されます。 ありがとう。

DChCTm.jpg

4 hours ago, MemoryH said:

So, what are the list of available mods for Blue Reflection: Second Light?

They seem a bit scattered in this thread.

Basically all you need is here :

And if I understood correctly the update for the micro skirts is here :

and for the swimsuits here :

But honestly I'm currently playing the first game, I downloaded all those files for this one, but I only very briefly tested them. Everything seemed to work, but I only rushed the begining of the game until the point you can change the outfits, so I only had few characters.

On 2/23/2022 at 8:26 PM, parapara said:

メッシュの穴埋めなどを少し学習できました。

キー5を入力でトップレスを切り替えます。

Water_WanWan_ver2.rar 4.16 MB · 334 downloads

Wonderful work, thanks man

日本語で失礼します。

Misorahさんや皆さんのを参考にAO,KOKORO,REINAのブラMODを作成しています。

scl_summerのシャツをブラに変えて作っているのですが、ブラをつけると靴とカチューシャに白いアウトラインが出来てしまいます。

(Translated from DeepL)

Excuse my Japanese.

I am creating bra mods for AO,KOKORO and REINA based on Misorah's and yours.

I am making it by changing the shirt of scl_summer to a bra, but when I put on the bra, I get white outlines on the shoes and the catsuit.

1542780464_BLUEREFLECTIONSecondLight-3DMigotoScreenshot2022_03.31-08_42_50_15.png.ddfe66f23af5bec00227b17d8f30876c.png

色々試してみましたが解決できない為助けてほしいです。

(Translated from DeepL)

Please help as I have tried everything and cannot solve the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I'm having a bit of trouble. I just want to install the mod that removes Uta's shorts from her bathing suit not the other mods. I following all the install steps but then only included the UTA Wan Wan mod, which I think is the correct file, but nothing changed. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but does anyone have any suggestions?

On 3/31/2022 at 9:09 AM, yu_kyan said:

日本語で失礼します。

Misorahさんや皆さんのを参考にAO,KOKORO,REINAのブラMODを作成しています。

scl_summerのシャツをブラに変えて作っているのですが、ブラをつけると靴とカチューシャに白いアウトラインが出来てしまいます。

(Translated from DeepL)

Excuse my Japanese.

I am creating bra mods for AO,KOKORO and REINA based on Misorah's and yours.

I am making it by changing the shirt of scl_summer to a bra, but when I put on the bra, I get white outlines on the shoes and the catsuit.

1542780464_BLUEREFLECTIONSecondLight-3DMigotoScreenshot2022_03.31-08_42_50_15.png.ddfe66f23af5bec00227b17d8f30876c.png

色々試してみましたが解決できない為助けてほしいです。

(Translated from DeepL)

Please help as I have tried everything and cannot solve the problem.

Edit3DMigoto.exeでアウトラインカラーを修正しないといけません。

このフォーラムのどこかに入手できるフォーラムへのリンクが紹介されています。

はじめまして。

ブルーリフレクション帝で衣装をと下着を外すMODを入れたいのですがどこからダウンロードできますか?
事前準備は済ませて、あとはMODをダウンロードするだけの状態です。

• 5 weeks later...

Seems the camera tool has been completely purged from the internet, does anyone have a copy that they are willing to upload? ❤️

Edit: Nvm, the name is Cyn_mod, not Cym_mod which is what I saw someone writing in here. 

Edited by Digitalneko