Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

HINAKOのデフォルト衣装の濡れ状態のメッシュにブラが無く、胸に穴が空いた状態なのでアナザーカラー版のみ服消しに対応していましたが、KIRARAで偶然見つけた方法の応用で、HINAKOのデフォルト衣装の濡れ状態もブラが復元できました;

これにより、以前のようにHINAKOのデフォルト衣装でも服消しに対応。

上書きで放り込んで下さい。

The wet mesh of HINAKO's default outfit had no bra and a hole in the chest, so only the Another Color version was able to erase the clothes.

However, by applying the method I found in KIRARA, I was able to restore the bra of HINAKO's default outfit in the wet state.

Please throw in the overwrite.

20211218074032_1.jpg.8080a354dd46ea0719606723d930134f.jpg

BLUE REFLECTION Second Light Ver1.02からつかえなくなったのでVer1.02対応版をアップしています。

BLUE REFLECTION Second Light Ver1.02 is no longer available, so I've uploaded a version for Ver1.02.

Edited by parapara
On 12/17/2021 at 12:17 AM, Rinkawa said:

Hi guys, sorry if this was a dumb question (i've been backreading but still lost) but how do you use mods? Specifically parapara's?
Thanks in advance.

んー?
ベースMODのセットの中に編集済の3DMigotoも一緒にいれておいたはずなんですが・・・
何か抜けてたのかな??

もしくは他の人が作成されたMODも入れてd3dx.iniを上書きしてしまっているとか?

基本的にはPS4.0/5.0の記述が追記されていれば、どのゲーム用のd3dx.iniでも問題ないと思いますが、動作の保証はできません;

この手の質問の多くは、ファイルの配置ミスが原因なのですが、多くの方は「MODが反映されない」とか、「エラー出て動きません」もしくは「言われた通りに入れたが反映されない」とかだけ言われて「何処に何を配置したのかの画像」を掲示されないので適切なアドバイスが難しいんですよね・・・

なので私は全ての必要ファイルを必要なディレクトリー構成で配布したはずなのですが;

(特に機械翻訳などにより正確に伝わっていない等もありますし;)

Hmm?
I thought I put the edited 3DMigoto together with the base mod set...
Is there something I left out?

Or did I overwrite the d3dx.ini by adding a mod that someone else created?

Basically, as long as the PS4.0/5.0 description is added, the d3dx.ini for any game should be fine, but I can't guarantee that it will work.

Many of these questions are caused by misplaced files, but many people just say "the mod doesn't work", or "there's an error and it doesn't work", or "I put it in like you said, but it doesn't work", but don't post a picture of where they put it, so it's hard to give proper advice...

So, I thought I distributed all the necessary files in the necessary directory structure...

(Especially when the information is not accurately conveyed by machine translation, etc.)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

KOKOROのパンティに光沢があり、硬そうに見えていた原因が判明しました。

これは下着用に用意された5枚の画像の表示順番をメーカーが間違った順番に設定していたからです・・・

正しい順番で表示させたら修正できました。

下着関連はオンオフ機能に影響するのでNO_Pantsu MODに組み込んでいますので、NO_Pantsuフォルダーに上書きで入れて下さい。

また、既にお気づきとは思いますが私のNO_Pantsu MODを入れるとKokoroの下着の色が白になります。
(私の趣味でかえてます;)

元の色の方が良いと言うかたは3a198f22-BC3_UNORM_SRGB.ddsファイルをNO_Pantsuフォルダーに上書きで入れて下さい。

I found out the reason why KOKORO's panties had a sheen to them and looked so hard.

This was because the manufacturer had set the display order of the five images prepared for underwear in the wrong order...

I was able to correct the problem by displaying the images in the correct order.

Since the underwear-related items affect the on/off function, they have been incorporated into the NO_Pantsu mod, so please overwrite them in the NO_Pantsu folder.

Also, as you may have already noticed, the color of Kokoro's underwear becomes white when my NO_Pantsu mod is installed.
(I've changed it for my own taste).

If you prefer the original color, please overwrite the 3a198f22-BC3_UNORM_SRGB.dds file into the NO_Pantsu folder.

20211219084845_1.jpg.0dbde77e74a89d27a12d525b6961b148.jpg20211219084841_1.jpg.041758af1f764158e0e81ef845527e73.jpg

BLUE REFLECTION Second Light Ver1.02 is no longer available, so I've uploaded a version for Ver1.02.

Edited by parapara

12/21steam解禁予定の「水浴び わんわん」に伴い作成を開始しました。

色々と弊害が既に判明しているので、リリース日には間に合いそうにないです;

We have started to create a new version of "Bathing in Water", which will be released on December 21, 2012.

I don't think I'll be able to finish it in time for the release date, as I've already found out that it has various harmful effects.

20211219154513_1.jpg.f0af60bc8affdcf719b20b7d80c60403.jpg20211219155530_1.jpg.62df19aa7a15bd1f9b9548cebde52ff9.jpg20211219160035_1.jpg.54136bdecf3dac134d5957cee315afb3.jpg

「2」を押して下着を表示させると画像の様に工作室の窓ガラス一面に下着のテクスチャが貼り付くようになりました。

MOD導入をどこかで間違えたのでしょうか?

どなたか解決方法をご存知でしたらご教示くださいませ。

When I press "2" to display the underwear, the texture of the underwear will be attached to the entire window glass of the workshop as shown in the image.

Did I make a mistake in introducing the mod?

If anyone knows a solution, please let me know.

20211219201053_1.jpg

4 hours ago, roycipher said:

MOD導入をどこかで間違えたのでしょうか?

When I press "2" to display the underwear, the texture of the underwear will be attached to the entire window glass of the workshop as shown in the image.

20211219201053_1.jpg

御報告ありがとうございます。
どうやらHIORIの下着のハッシュと一部の窓のテクスチャーのハッシュが同じだったようです;

早急に修正に入りますので、しばらくお待ちください・・・

申し訳ありません;

Thank you for your report.
It seems that the hash of HIORI's underwear and the hash of some window textures were the same; the

We will fix it as soon as possible, so please wait a while...

I apologize for the inconvenience.

5 hours ago, zenchan said:

Have a bug with yuki ><

use parapara mod

20211219130543_1.jpg

確認しましたが、こちらでは症状が確認できませんでしたので、導入ミスではないでしょうか?

2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3を入れる前に過去のMODを全て削除されましたでしょうか?

考えられる症状としては、過去のボディはMODで差し替えるタイプでiniに記載されていたので、2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3のボディを入れても過去の空洞ボディが優先で表示されてしまっているのではないかと・・・

もしくはPACK00_02.PAKが読み込まれているとか・・・・?

I checked, but I couldn't see any symptoms here, so it must be an installation error.

Did you delete all previous mods before installing 2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3?

As a possible symptom, the past body was listed in the ini as a type that can be replaced by mods, so even if you add the body of 2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3, the past hollow body will be displayed first...

Or maybe PACK00_02.PAK is loaded or ・・・・?

20211220012612_1.jpg.0e0b73a4f5aac514a62627a1dfc18849.jpg

Edited by parapara

あと、色々と動作確認をしていた所、KIRARAのアナザーカラーとMIYOのアナザーカラーを同時に選択するとフォトモードでフリーズする現象が確認されました。

何かしらの競合が起こっていると思われますので現在調査中です;

Also, when I was checking various operations, I found that the photo mode froze when I selected KIRARA's Another Color and MIYO's Another Color at the same time.

We are now investigating the problem, as we think there is some kind of conflict.

追記と修正
KIRARAの濡れ状態のファイルが消えていただけでした・・・
つまり、フリーズするのは私自身の環境だけだったみたいです;
そして、先日配布したADD_KIRARA_Pantsu_fixにも濡れ状態のデータが入っていなかったです;
修正版をアップしますので、上書き保存して下さい・・・

Additions and corrections
KIRARA's wet state file had just disappeared...
In other words, it was only my environment that froze up.
And the ADD_KIRARA_Pantsu_fix I distributed the other day didn't have the wet state data in it either.
I'll upload a fixed version, so please overwrite and save it...

20211220015950_1.jpg.40c1bdf6318c8be971d5e81c03c3d2c3.jpg20211220015959_1.jpg.7bc1f474080eeb011c3b039dd3ae2d0b.jpg20211220020005_1.jpg.a093fb1df6714fa9fe9976cee2e6203e.jpg

Edited by parapara
1 hour ago, parapara said:

確認しましたが、こちらでは症状が確認できませんでしたので、導入ミスではないでしょうか?

2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3を入れる前に過去のMODを全て削除されましたでしょうか?

考えられる症状としては、過去のボディはMODで差し替えるタイプでiniに記載されていたので、2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3のボディを入れても過去の空洞ボディが優先で表示されてしまっているのではないかと・・・

もしくはPACK00_02.PAKが読み込まれているとか・・・・?

I checked, but I couldn't see any symptoms here, so it must be an installation error.

Did you delete all previous mods before installing 2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3?

As a possible symptom, the past body was listed in the ini as a type that can be replaced by mods, so even if you add the body of 2001403589_BR_SLParapara_set_Ver.3, the past hollow body will be displayed first...

Or maybe PACK00_02.PAK is loaded or ・・・・?

20211220012612_1.jpg.0e0b73a4f5aac514a62627a1dfc18849.jpg

actually had PACK00_02.PAK not renamed -.-
Or somehow it was normalized again ...

THX

On 12/19/2021 at 8:39 PM, roycipher said:

MOD導入をどこかで間違えたのでしょうか?

20211219201053_1.jpg

テクスチャーハッシュ値ではなくメッシュのハッシュ値+インデックスでHioriのパンティを復元するように変更しました。

同じ方法でMiyoの濡れ状態のパンティも復元しました。

テクスチャーハッシュ値が重複している窓(工作室や体育館入り口等)のバグは直りましたが・・・

他に影響が出ているかもしれません;
(一通りチェックはします。)

Changed to restore Hiori's panties using the mesh hash value + index instead of the texture hash value.

The same method was used to restore Miyo's wet panties.

The bug of windows with duplicate texture hashes (such as the machine shop and the entrance to the gym) has been fixed, but...

I'm not sure what else might have been affected.
(I'll check it all out.)

20211220032554_1.jpg.f6f95a677ce0712137834ec758c36dba.jpg20211220032626_1.jpg.14e8be13fd1b1d6ec83fc9278319e613.jpg20211220032525_1.jpg.3c217b7452a8bc6dbc49adae968eb474.jpg

Edited by parapara

明日から入院することになってしまいました;

1カ月以上は入院します。

フォーラムはスマホでログインして閲覧、PCは持ち込みOKで作業は可能なのですが、病室内でネット接続できないのでアップロードができない状況となります;

I'm going to be hospitalized tomorrow.

I'll be in the hospital for at least a month.

I can log in to the forum with my phone, and I can bring my PC in to work on it, but I won't have internet access in the hospital room, so I won't be able to upload anything.

6 hours ago, parapara said:

明日から入院することになってしまいました;

1カ月以上は入院します。

I can log in to the forum with my phone, and I can bring my PC in to work on it, but I won't have internet access in the hospital room, so I won't be able to upload anything.

早く元気になることを祈っています

15 hours ago, parapara said:

明日から入院することになってしまいました;

1カ月以上は入院します。

I hope you are well :)

hello! I think i might need some help installing parapara's big ver.3 mod and the miniskirts. can anyone help me figure out what i'm doing wrong? i've been trying to follow all the instructions, but they're sorta scattered everywhere rather than piled into one post, and i feel like i might be missing a few steps or doing something out of order.

i should note that i've never used any of the tools here before, including 3dmigoto.

here's what i've done so far

• Clean install of Blue Reflection Second Light

• Downloaded 3dmigoto from here (as instructed by this postand extracted it
  • Copied (3dmigoto)\loader\x64\3DMigoto Loader.exe into the root of the game directory
  • Copied everything from (3dmigoto)\x64\ into the root of the game directory
  • Edited d3dx.ini
    • In the "[loader]" section, removed the semicolon before "target", and replaced "\Dead or Alive 6\DOA6.exe" with "BLUE REFLECTION Second Light.exe"
    • Removed the semicolon before "module", left the "d3d11.dll" text alone

• Downloaded Gust Tools v1.48 from here and extracted it
  • In the game directory:
    • Drag-dropped \Data\PACK00_02.PAK onto gust_pak.exe and let the extraction run in the command prompt
    • Merged \Data\data\x64\ with the pre-existing \Data\x64\
    • Backed up and deleted \Data\PACK00_02.PAK

• Downloaded Parapara's mod from here (v3 as of this writing) and extracted it
  • Copy-pasted the entire contents of the mod into the game directory, merging them together and overwriting everything when prompted

• Downloaded Parapara's miniskirt mod from here
  • Took the mod's \pc000_ddx_scl_w\ directory and moved it to the game directory's \Mods\ folder

• Launched 3dmigoto, waited for it to say "3DMigoto ready - Now run the game"
  • Launched the game
  • Hit Ctrl+Alt+F10, saw the "d3dx.ini reloaded" message

and this is what i get: https://i.imgur.com/c8ghHiP.jpeg

• the skirts don't appear to have been modified at all
  • there's now green text at the top ("VS:0/0 PS:0/0 CS:0/0 skip") and bottom ("Stereo disabled") of my screen that i'm not really sure what it means
  • trying the number row keys doesn't seem to do anything
  • trying the numpad keys causes all sorts of weird graphical stuff to happen and some odd messages, like "HLSL decompile failed" etc.
  • none of this changes if i load a save

could anyone provide some insight into what i might have done wrong? i'm guessing i must have missed a step somewhere…? any help would be appreciated! ^^

EDIT

never mind i finally got it working and it's amazing!! thank you so much for your magnificent mods @parapara. the miniskirts addition is wonderful. it adds just the right amount of cute sexiness without feeling unrealistic or breaking my suspension of disbelief.

if you have a tip jar, let me know! i'd be happy to donate for all your trouble ^^

VPWMCCm.thumb.jpg.6b8fc0d114fc617320cf632874ffc0f0.jpg

as to how i fixed my issues:

@Ninomae Takonis, it doesn't seem like 3dmigoto is required. the mod runs fine without it, and installing it seems to cause problems.

also i guess the miniskirt file i downloaded from the original post was the wrong one, and parapara posted a new one later in the thread (here), which i downloaded and got it to work!

Edited by LilyBlossomPetals
fixed my issue
2 hours ago, LilyBlossomPetals said:

@Ninomae Takonis, it doesn't seem like 3dmigoto is required. the mod runs fine without it, and installing it seems to cause problems.

Its absolutely required as all of his mods use it to run. Its included in his v3 main mod download. If you downloaded that, then you already had it. My best guess is you overwrote his ini files with the default ones. You didn't need to download it separately if you already had his v3 mod.

Edited by Ninomae Takonis

@Ninomae Takonis sorry, let me clarify: it isn't required to download and install it separately (like you said in your earlier post), because, as you said just now, it's already included in the mod.

and nah, i installed 3DMigoto first, then overwrote with parapara's files. it was still causing issues and the green text overlay. i think there might have been loose files from the 3DMigoto installation that hadn't gotten overwritten by parapara's, and were being referenced when the game was launched? if i had to hazard a guess, it was probably 3DMigoto Loader.exe

10 minutes ago, LilyBlossomPetals said:

@Ninomae Takonis sorry, let me clarify: it isn't required to download and install it separately (like you said in your earlier post), because, as you said just now, it's already included in the mod.

and nah, i installed 3DMigoto first, then overwrote with parapara's files. it was still causing issues and the green text overlay. i think there might have been loose files from the 3DMigoto installation that hadn't gotten overwritten by parapara's, and were being referenced when the game was launched? if i had to hazard a guess, it was probably 3DMigoto Loader.exe

Yeah, I don't know. I already had it installed as I was messing around with it myself before he released any mods. Once they came out, I threw his files overtop and it worked. I'm only using a specific few of his mods because I'm using the full nudes from Moderchan. I didn't install his full v3 pack, so maybe thats why mine works.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:50 AM, parapara said:

明日から入院することになってしまいました;

1カ月以上は入院します。

Get well soon.
Dont stress yourself.
Focus on your recovery.

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

3 hours ago, Togurolucifer said:

can someone give an overview what kind of mods are available now? the first ones i downloaded on the first pages all had some texture issues, which are the ones that work well?

thank you

Start here: 

Then just read from there. Everything posted after that have been small additions or bug fixes. So download the v3 pack first and work from there.