Blue Reflection Second Light Mod Discussion

just 2 more days until this game got officially released! I hope you guys are as interested in this game Mod as I am. My hope for this game Mod: the usual nude mod, remove just the skirt/clothes, fixing the camera inside the photo mode (for now I feel like the camera is too restrictive, and the model will disappear if you got to close to it or if you try to look the model from below) .

But did you guys know that the english switch version got leaked yesterday? I've installed it and extracted the game file just for testing purposes (Gonna buy it on pc later for the mod support of course, not to mention the graphics looks blurry as hell on the switch).

So, I've managed to make a mod to swap Ao's default uniform with the Ryza Costume. Its as simple as renaming then copying the ryza folder content into the school uniform folder.

How to do it:

1. Extract the game file first from your switch. I'm using nxdumptool https://github.com/DarkMatterCore/nxdumptool

2. go to the extracted game folder "Data\NX\Character\pc000_ryza", rename both file inside the folder into pc000_scl.elixir.gz & pc000_scl.g1t, then copy both files into "Data\NX\Character\pc000_scl"

3. go to the extracted game folder "Data\NX\Character\pc000_ryza_w", rename both file inside the folder into pc000_scl_w.elixir.gz & pc000_scl_w.g1t, then copy both files into "Data\NX\Character\pc000_scl_w"

4. Copy the pc000_scl and pc000_scl_w folder into "atmosphere\contents\010071C013390000\romfs\Data\NX\Character" on your switch

Here's the Mod if you guys want to try it: just need to drag and drop into atmosphere/contents

2021110719113700_s.jpg

Ryza costume mod.zip

Edited by digimaster7

back when the demo first came out people found that if you could glitch the camera into the character's uniforms, you could see their bras under their shirts, and their bodies under their bras and panties (except for kokoro who isnt wearing a bra. clipping into her shirt just showed her boobs).

if there isnt just a nude costume like there was in BR1 then it seems like it will at least be easy to make one from what we got. assuming the pc version is still like this on release anyway.

18 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

back when the demo first came out people found that if you could glitch the camera into the character's uniforms, you could see their bras under their shirts, and their bodies under their bras and panties (except for kokoro who isnt wearing a bra. clipping into her shirt just showed her boobs).

if there isnt just a nude costume like there was in BR1 then it seems like it will at least be easy to make one from what we got. assuming the pc version is still like this on release anyway.

Nice! So there’s a good chance we can easily remove the clothes/skirt individually

3 hours ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

Moderchan seemed to really like the first game and did a lot of (until recently unreleased) mods for it. I'd guess he will most likely work on this one too.

Can you link some of those mods? I always wanted to try out BR, but the mods were all just model swaps as far as I could tell.

Sadly no leftover Ryza costume in the PAK files (i assume its pack 2, the character folder where all other costumes are located as well).

Looking at SteamDB, it seems the EU/UK Limited Edition was lying about having the Ryza costume for PC, since that DLC simply doesnt exist on PC.

4 minutes ago, hilbo75 said:

idk if waiting for moderchan is wise since they seem busy with fatal frame 5 right now. not to mention that nude modding a gacha game like action tai is a job that never ends

He seems to love Blue Reflection and will probably ditch Fatal Frame & other games instead.

1 hour ago, br4zil said:

Sadly no leftover Ryza costume in the PAK files (i assume its pack 2, the character folder where all other costumes are located as well).

Looking at SteamDB, it seems the EU/UK Limited Edition was lying about having the Ryza costume for PC, since that DLC simply doesnt exist on PC.

I've tried the ryza costume file from switch, and I can confirm it does work on the PC version, just need to put them inside PACK00_02.pak

for those who want to try it, just download the zip from my first post for the ryza file, unpack PACK00_02.pak, copy the ryza file inside, then repack it into PACK00_02.pak again.

to do the unpack/repacking you can use https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools

20211109141456_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, lewdvetica said:

Are camera mods possible?
I just want to look at the panties, tbh.

Same here… I hope someone makes a camera mod…

I’m pretty sure its possible because someone made a camera mod for the first game, but I don’t know if the guy is still active or not…

https://ayuanx.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/blue-reflection-camera-tweak/

maybe someone else want to tackle this problem via cheat engine?

1 hour ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

Wow, full nude bodies already included in the game. Nice. Now we just need a bit of texturing on the dolls.

Moderchan's Twitter is full of screenshots of the game right now. He's working on some stuff now.

Hell Yeah!!! Lets go moderchan!! He even change his twitter name into BRT (Blue Reflection Tie)