Hi,

is the defeated option valid only for Kudasai, or would it work too for the old Yamete! (Abandoned) 4.3.2 or even Yamete REDUX.

And how can i define a new cell as f.e. Dungeon for the mod so to consider it as dungeon.(or one of the other location options)

I saw that if the player is owner , well that it is a home. But i could not find out more....

(EDIT its the LocTypeX keyword f.e LocTypeWerewolfLair found it, never mind)

regards,

Edited by steamci

in my opinion some location types don't work.
If a create a new location and mark it as f.e. LocTypeWerebearLair [KYWD:0402C96A] via Keyword and than assign a cell to it, the cell will be treated as "House".

or maybe i got it wrong, how is the location working in this mod?

thanks for your effort

Thanks for the great mod. Would you consider adding the ability to have Slave Tats tattoos contribute to vulnerability? I think this would allow some interesting interactions between this mod and some others. Also, I was wanting to make some non-bondage clothes count towards vulnerability. Is it possible to just add a keyword to armors to have them be considered bondage? If so, what keyword(s)?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, i was looking for random NPC to NPC sex mod for SSE and came across this,
Have a wierd problem tho, I created the most easy to trigger scario and added it to every lcoation, 0 arousal needed 100% base chance etc.
So far NPC are happy to hit on my PC, I even took lydia for a walka roudn town and she is whoring herself left and right.
But yet i never saw NPC to NPC interaction at all, its been hours of me standing in the crowded inn or street, not a single NPC to NPC scene.
Anyone know what the issue might be?

In Profiles

Check what you have set for "Player as Initator". Setting it to 100% means only the player can be approached.

Below are toggles for Followers, Male, Female and Guards. Only if you have toggles ones on these can be approached.

Dunno if it matters, but I have set "Consider Alliance" to "Only Friendly" and "Consider Race" to "Only Humans".

Under "Partner", check your toggles for "Allow Followers", Allow Male" and "Allow Female". Only these can approach others.

In Filter

Make sure that the people who want you to approach others (partner) have interest in those who you want to be approached (Initiators).

I did a quick test run, and after a few minutes I had several scenes. Btw, if you want orgies, in General, set "Scenes per Tick" to anything higher than 1. Than up to that many scenes can start.

In Threading, you might wanna reduce "Watch Probability" to make the NPCs spread out more.

30 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

After some aditional testing it turns out that male on male work fine, its just female npc not triggering, cant aproach or be aproached, super wierd.

Do you use SOS Addons for females? If so, you need to enable the additional filter for Futas/Fem Crt. and check Futa gender there

The "futa detection" isnt really.. good and has a lot of false positives as I recently discovered ?

I have alot of sos based pubic hair addons, not really applied to npcs tho. Only character that used it is my PC.
Enabled all futas interest options just in case but still nothing changed.

Edit: You were right, to my suprise scene with female started twice today, but always really far away from me and with npcs i havent seen yet.
Made me think about sos scan radius. Went to the in, opened sos npc mcm menu and saw that even tho i ahve set probablity of pubes to 0, npc still had em equiped. Removed em and 10 seconds later scene started with that npc. 
Thanks for the help ?

Edited by AnubiSs2167

Curious if there is a slightly specific way of setting this up and how to go about it. For reference, I am using the newest (v1.5.1.1, downloaded yesterday) version of the mod and using both SLF and SLA on Skyrim 1.6.640.

Ideally what I want to do is: cause cumdrinking scenes when in town/settlements/etc and hungry as reported by RND. Basically use this for a female player to feed on men and animals whenever hungry and in a more peaceful location. What I have done so far is this:

• The different locations are possible. I see that. So that's working. For this, assume it is set for Cities and/or Towns.
  • The animation frame tags are somewhat limited by the short 30 character tag field allowed to specify which animation to play. "Oral", and "blowjob" might work but not all animations with those tags end with my desired result. of "CumInMouth" Seems they are included for Deviant Devices to limit animations if a gag is in place.
  • No word on if all the tags are needed or if just one has to be present. Would "Blowjob,CumInMouth,Oral" require all three or would it find all scenes with any of those keywords?
  • Btw, the location of these fields needs to be moved to the profile section so that different tags can be set up for different areas. Maybe I want a drink in town, but want impregnation in a falmer cave (to go with Estrus), or do my own strapon/futa action in a temple of Dibella.
  • Also there is no intuitive indication of what the "male - female" and "female - male" mean. Is the first gender the "victim"/initiator or is the first gender the player? Testing seems that it could be either. For simplicity this should be <Initiator> and then <partners> but this may run into problems with 3p,4p,5p animations since the genders of the partners can be mixed. For this, I've found that the field labeled for "female - any" works more often than not for both men and creatures. It isn't very clear.
  • Since there is no RND hunger proc, I've set RND to reach "peckish" (or 30 hunger) after 6 hours. This is the hunger relived by 2 light snacks (tomatoes), one medium meal (average stew), or one oral interaction with a dog. Using arousal does't seem to work as it changes so strangely, using a timer Engagement cooldown of 6 hours seems to work even if it is a bit lacking and I need a fill up every now and again if I spend too long outside of town. I also sometimes end up with skeevers which aren't as filling for the 6 hours.
  • I've tried to use a collar (Amulet of Mara) to always proc an OVERRIDE scene while it is worn, but I'm not sure how to get this set up correctly or if the amulet is treated as a collar (what is?). If it worked, I could forego the timer and manually put it on whenever I was hungry in town and take it off when full. Help with this would be appreciated.

Sometimes the scenes don't take place for many many hours (even at 100%, 0.5hr cooldown, and 100 Arousal for everyone in the tavern) and then suddenly without adjusting anything or changing location I will get every animal and guy within a mile wanting my attention. They'll gather around me and stare but most of the time will only get in my way. They don't talk or start a sex scene. They just follow me around. None of them are set to be spectators.

Sometimes I get a dialog, but half of the time they walk off when I accept. Odd behavior doesn't seem to be related to arousal, as far as I can tell.

The notifications of being stalked are always AFTER I'm approached and the scene has started. The controls will lock up (side effect from SLF) which indicates the scene is about to begin. A second or two after that I get a notification. Sometimes it will tell me that I am stalking myself. I've since turned off notifications as they don't seem to be helpful for running away. On a related good note, I have never gotten the notification without a sex scene starting. Just wish that it wasn't already obvious.

As you can see, I have had some problems getting this set how I want. Some work arounds, but nothing is definate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 4:58 AM, Emrek said:

No word on if all the tags are needed or if just one has to be present. Would "Blowjob,CumInMouth,Oral" require all three or would it find all scenes with any of those keywords?

Yes

Also there is no intuitive indication of what the "male - female" and "female - male" mean. Is the first gender the "victim"/initiator or is the first gender the player? Testing seems that it could be either. For simplicity this should be <Initiator> and then <partners> but this may run into problems with 3p,4p,5p animations since the genders of the partners can be mixed. For this, I've found that the field labeled for "female - any" works more often than not for both men and creatures. It isn't very clear.

The first one is the initiator

Mind you that "initiator" isnt the same as "victim" or "submissive" of the scene but only the actor that the matchmaking is based around

Admittedly, now that I think about it it makes the entire tag system a little wonky

With p+ therell be a more clearly defined terminology of what a submissive in a scene is and how it differentiates from a victim which should make this a little clearer

I've tried to use a collar (Amulet of Mara) to always proc an OVERRIDE scene while it is worn, but I'm not sure how to get this set up correctly or if the amulet is treated as a collar (what is?). If it worked, I could forego the timer and manually put it on whenever I was hungry in town and take it off when full. Help with this would be appreciated.

Collars are items that are either tagged as DD Collars or Toys collars, has nothing to do with the equipment slot

29 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

It seems matchmaker does not exclude ppl already engaged in sexlab scenes. I had situations when it seems that npc choosen by matchmaker would aproach PC or other ncps engaged in scenes from other mods and just stop the scene.

Thats likely caused by me mixing up things with the frame agnostic design, usually doing a keyword check here but I obvsly cant do that without a dependency on SL. Gonna check on that

• 2 weeks later...

I went through the MCM but couldn't find the option, there is no way to just have one or a few(unique) specific NPC defined and set their conditions to have sex? Say if we set Inns for a profile it will make it so everyone in those Inns is checked and eligible to have sex with each other? This mod doesn't allow to choose a few of those NPCs exclusively in each location like Inns and player homes to have sex?

Edited by jimmywon34
On 5/12/2023 at 9:19 PM, jimmywon34 said:

I went through the MCM but couldn't find the option, there is no way to just have one or a few(unique) specific NPC defined and set their conditions to have sex? Say if we set Inns for a profile it will make it so everyone in those Inns is checked and eligible to have sex with each other? This mod doesn't allow to choose a few of those NPCs exclusively in each location like Inns and player homes to have sex?

Yes, the settings apply to every NPC in the area

Making it per-NPC is a nightmare to keep track of and makes this already incredibly-complicated-to-configure-matchmaker go to basically-impossible-to-configure Id say. Wouldnt know how to implement that without creating some massive overcomplications

13 hours ago, Suzu-Hana said:

can you make version 1.5 avaible for download again, I cant use anything else or wabbajack wont finish

I no longer have a 1.5 archive to distribute and even if I did, uploading another 1.5 wouldnt solve your problem since the hash/link to grab the file from would be a different one

1.5.1 only includes fixes that have been tested properly and confirmed to fix the issues they are addressing

• 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, harryscrowtem said:

is this meant to be used as an alternative to Ashal's MatchMaker or can they be used together? sorry if its an obvious question (i assume they can't be used together) just want to be sure before i break anything ?‍♂️

Ashal's uses spells to matchmake? Should be ok if that is the one I am thinking of...

• 2 weeks later...

If I wanted to add a check for PC's dirtiness level (From Dirt and Blood mod), where should I put it in the SMMscan script? Dirt and Blood uses spells for different dirtiness level and I want NPC's to stop approaching me on the highest dirtiness level. I think some kind of Player.HasSpell(Dirty_Spell_Dirt4) function will do.

(edit) I ended up just modifying the force greeting dialogue conditions with SSEEdit, adding Dirt and Blood as a master file.

Edited by LeeFowl
On 6/11/2023 at 10:07 AM, harryscrowtem said:

is this meant to be used as an alternative to Ashal's MatchMaker or can they be used together? sorry if its an obvious question (i assume they can't be used together) just want to be sure before i break anything ?‍♂️

SMM checks periodically if conditions set by the player are valid, and starts a sex scene If so.

Iirc ashal's mod starts random sex scenes when you cast a spell.

They shouldn't conflict.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two questions about this mod: Does it recognise OSL Aroused, and can the filters be set that the only targets are NPCs approaching followers?

EDIT: The answer to both of those questions was yes, which is fantastic. New question is, are there any pursuit mechanics for followers in the way that there appears to be for players? I would like it if the followers tried to resist a bit if its not consensual, otherwise it just seems like an odd setting to enable. I think it's Aroused Creatures that has a setting like that, where non consensual engagements made the victim try to outrun the aggressor

Edited by johnhamm
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whoa help me out a little here and forgive me if this has been asked before but I'm testing this and yamete redux out and I keep getting hit by some rather nasty quirkiness. Testing the two together doesn't give me the best insight to who's at fault here but I'm trying to deduce.

So I shot an arrow at a bitch and she went ass up. That's yamete. I went up to her and pulled up the yamete ui and when it did I noticed through the window that an animation had already started before I selected anything. Sure it's player raping and it's in theme for rn but I don't want to me matched for this against my will. He fucks the poor bitch once, twice, thrice, 4 times, 5 times, 6 times? It won't stop! I start hitting the End key to force the animation to stop but another animation just starts again! I try desperately to kill the bitch to make end and it goes to a dramatic death cam and before the killing blow lands another animation starts and my character is stuck in an animation with the dramatic death camera angle.

Something was clearly going wrong. Chances are I have bad settings or this mod is just too quirky. Any ideas how I can stop this in the future? Or if this is def yamete's fault? I don't know yamete for forcing animations to happen.

Also I'm def seeing a lot of just overzealous fucking happening. What settings are good for a more realistic approach because all these settings are kinda confusing. I've got women wandering over to men and fucking them with dildos just out of the blue.