Spoiler

image.jpeg.7ecef9b393f42f5eebe57ace8d266990.jpeg

Ok, I probably do have bad settings and while it is confusing my understanding is that the scan checks for initiators, and initiators start sex scenes with partners. So if initiators are the ones who are supposed to run around raping others then why are nudity, unarmed, sheathed, bound, defeated, all that stuff that sounds like it's supposed to belong to victims being used to check for initiators unless my understanding is wrong? Because I've got sex slaves and followers running around raping bandits.

After taking some time to do testing and observing I've moved more in the direction I want to be but I still am experiencing one very glaring issue. Sure, I've got my sex slaves on a near constant usage but I the player keep getting pulled into the sex acts against my will and it has become very annoying and detrimental. I tried to get close to save her but I got pulled into an animation in the middle of a room with a bunch of bandits surrounding her, so when the animation ended and I was released some of them became hostile. I've tried everything I can to remove myself from being made a partner/initiator including unticking all player radios from the filter tab. How do I fix this? Also my bitch is supposed to be in a wall shackle but when scrappies is making her wait for a match she starts sandboxing around the room or worse yet standing in place when she's out of people to fuck.

Edited by Pyreite

So, this doesn't seem to have a working MCM for me. Regardless of Load Order. May be my fault. But the problem I'm having is Ostim doesn't utilitize creatures, obviously. Sexlab does. The problem being that Matchmaker defaults to Ostim. So targeting creatures does nothing. 
I checked the MCM 12 times. I rearranged it's load order a dozen times. I looked for a Matchmaker Book of settings or spell for settings but that doesn't exist.

I just want to be able to target a human, then target a creature... Why is this so complicated? 

Is there a version of this mod that DOES NOT utilize Ostim? Ostim is supposed to be for custom and manual sex anyway... Doesn't make a lot of sense to default to Ostim when Sexlab does all that automatically. I'm very frustrated...

11 minutes ago, Sickotik Mods said:

So, this doesn't seem to have a working MCM for me. Regardless of Load Order. May be my fault. But the problem I'm having is Ostim doesn't utilitize creatures, obviously. Sexlab does. The problem being that Matchmaker defaults to Ostim. So targeting creatures does nothing. 
I checked the MCM 12 times. I rearranged it's load order a dozen times. I looked for a Matchmaker Book of settings or spell for settings but that doesn't exist.

I just want to be able to target a human, then target a creature... Why is this so complicated? 

Is there a version of this mod that DOES NOT utilize Ostim? Ostim is supposed to be for custom and manual sex anyway... Doesn't make a lot of sense to default to Ostim when Sexlab does all that automatically. I'm very frustrated...

I don't use Ostim and I and I have simply installed this mod and it works.

46 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

I don't use Ostim and I and I have simply installed this mod and it works.

Yea, that's why it works. Because you don't have Ostim. If you did, it would default to Ostim. I use both Sexlab and Ostim. I finally got the MCM to show up but even if you turn off Ostim settings in Matchmaker, and Only have Sexlab selected, it still defaults to Ostim. It's insane to me that Matchmaker is the only ONE click solution to forcing an NPC to get with a creature. Aroused is great for a playthrough but it's all percentages you have no control over. You can set the percentages, but you're still at the mercy of "What creature is around, and does he feel like chasing you, and will he go for your follower or you?" Spoiler alert, he almost always goes for you. Not fun as a hetero male playthrough... 

10 minutes ago, Sickotik Mods said:

Yea, that's why it works. Because you don't have Ostim. If you did, it would default to Ostim. I use both Sexlab and Ostim. I finally got the MCM to show up but even if you turn off Ostim settings in Matchmaker, and Only have Sexlab selected, it still defaults to Ostim. It's insane to me that Matchmaker is the only ONE click solution to forcing an NPC to get with a creature. Aroused is great for a playthrough but it's all percentages you have no control over. You can set the percentages, but you're still at the mercy of "What creature is around, and does he feel like chasing you, and will he go for your follower or you?" Spoiler alert, he almost always goes for you. Not fun as a hetero male playthrough... 

Sorry, I misread and thought you did not have ostim, but the mod was acting as if it was required.

Check the filters section - You can untick creatures and player there so they will go for your follower and not you

On 8/3/2023 at 11:32 AM, Pyreite said:

After taking some time to do testing and observing I've moved more in the direction I want to be but I still am experiencing one very glaring issue. Sure, I've got my sex slaves on a near constant usage but I the player keep getting pulled into the sex acts against my will and it has become very annoying and detrimental. (...)

1. How do I fix this?

2. Also my bitch is supposed to be in a wall shackle but when scrappies is making her wait for a match she starts sandboxing around the room or worse yet standing in place when she's out of people to fuck.

1.) Iirc SexLab itself has an option in the MCM that's like "Should Player Join?" "Always / Ask / Never"

Setting it to Ask or Never should solve your issue

2.) That's because base SexLab takes so long to start an anim (and / or you are running too many script-heavy mods). SMM does not restrict an actor that's waiting to be animated by SexLab.

Hey there,

First of all, absolutely fantastic mod, I feel stupid for not finding it earlier. I'm having a strange issue with one of my mods. I use sexy mannequins mod and for some reason the male npc's would rather have sex with the mannequins than the npc women. Is there a fix, has this been answered, any help will be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all I've been trying to get this mod to start a scene with no luck. I feel like I've exhausted all my options.

Here's what I've tried:

-Set all thresholds to 0

-Allow everything in the filters section

-Made sure I created a profile with the above changes and set the profile to all locations

-reinstalled this mod and all the dependencies

Other mods that incorporate SL work fine and as intended. Strangely this is the only mod that doesn't seem to work

I'd appreciate any ideas and can provide more info if needed

20 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Enable notifications to see if any approaches have triggered.

I have them enabled. Nothing pops up

20 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Also, in iirc Filters make sure that you have enabled the pairings you wanna see.

I enabled everything but nothing happens. Once I figure out why no scenes are triggered I'll adjust the filters

I've done some more testing and here's what I've got

1. I'm able to get the npc's give me the forced dialogue, however it's to no avail. Whether I say "here and now" or "follow me" and then say now, immediately after the dialogue ends the npc just walks away and acts as if nothing happened.

2. From what I can tell there is still no npc x npc interactions going on. No notifications pop up

3. Everything works when using Ostim, seems like it's an issue with SL. I've tried reinstalling but nothing seems to work