[mod] Starchild's LV Expansion (WiP)

2 hours ago, skeleton1 said:

Hi! When playing rogue servitor, I got the species fauna interbreeding or it said something like that at least, and there were no options for it but I also couldn't dismiss it

I have this problem as authoritarian, spiritualist, pacifist empire with fauna mutation event.

This is what they are talking about, no option to close it. This is using the latest BETA version at the time of posting.image.png.91290ffbf35a05e4fa683f353de33283.png

Edited by ApeCultist
22 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

This should fix the problem and the missing PERFECT bimbo leader traits (assuming the first project worked)
I changed something on the latex clinic event. It may or may not be fixed.

LV Expansion-1.4.1-BETA.rar 18.97 MB · 8 downloads

Still broken. I figured out that the reason it's failing is it's failing the species has_trait check. If my original species does not start with the bimbo or perfect bimbo trait, the leaders don't receive the trait during the event. If I add the trait before firing the event, they get the trait as intended. Latex clinic still freezing the game.

Did this testing with only LV and this mod enabled.

Edited by RenFL2
3 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

Still broken. I figured out that the reason it's failing is it's failing the species has_trait check. If my original species does not start with the bimbo or perfect bimbo trait, the leaders don't receive the trait during the event. If I add the trait before firing the event, they get the trait as intended. Latex clinic still freezing the game.

Did this testing with only LV and this mod enabled.

image.png.61459279c71c39aad587b4577c97d0b4.png
You mean this check, right? And on the first option, right?
But if the leader species does not have the perfect bimbo trait, then it shouldn't get the trait, right?
The leaders probably spawned from a non female/futa species and thus they were not changed to the bimbo subspecies.
The other 3 options work by switching the species of leaders and thus they are eligible for the bimbo leader traits.
I'm gonna try to find a way.
And regarding the Latex Clinic, I am tapping in the dark. I have no clue. Gonna make it so it only transforms 1 pop but if that's not it idk.

17 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

image.png.61459279c71c39aad587b4577c97d0b4.png
You mean this check, right? And on the first option, right?
But if the leader species does not have the perfect bimbo trait, then it shouldn't get the trait, right?
The leaders probably spawned from a non female/futa species and thus they were not changed to the bimbo subspecies.
The other 3 options work by switching the species of leaders and thus they are eligible for the bimbo leader traits.
I'm gonna try to find a way.
And regarding the Latex Clinic, I am tapping in the dark. I have no clue. Gonna make it so it only transforms 1 pop but if that's not it idk.

Yes, only tested the first option. I think my species had the futa trait for each test. The last test I did, I did a new game, cheated all the techs and some unity, then immediately completed the special project (research_all_technologies, unity 1000000, and finish_special_projects).

No gender trait:

First two options did not add the bimbo trait at all, the last two only added it to the female leaders.

All Female:

First option does not add. All other options add the trait.

What I noticed is that the species male/female split occurred before the event popup. Could it be that the male species is being made first and thus the leaders become that species and can't add the bimbo trait? Or maybe it's checking the old species that didn't get the trait added yet? Spitballing here didn't check the files.,

Edited by RenFL2
7 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

Yes, only tested the first option. I think my species had the futa trait for each test. The last test I did, I did a new game, cheated all the techs and some unity, then immediately completed the special project (research_all_technologies, unity 1000000, and finish_special_projects).

No gender trait:

First two options did not add the bimbo trait at all, the last two only added it to the female leaders.

All Female:

First option does not add. All other options add the trait.

What I noticed is that the species male/female split occurred before the event popup. Could it be that the male species is being made first and thus the leaders become that species and can't add the bimbo trait? Or maybe it's checking the old species that didn't get the trait added yet? Spitballing here didn't check the files.,

Okay so worked on the first option and for me and the traits are now working.

LV Expansion-1.4.2-Beta.rar

This mod seems fantastic, it's great to see such rapid progression and I wish you the best of luck.

I personally would enjoy the ability to have a submissive bimbo female population and a dominant futa one without any males, which at a glance it looks like the new traits are built around.

I also feel like there could be some fun confluence with bimbo hu-cows, like the New-Texans in Trials in Tainted Space

Edited by Ashrana88

New patch notes for 3.4/Overlord just dropped: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/stellaris-dev-diary-253-three-in-one-3-4-cepheus-patch-notes-and-more.1523352/

Already made a longer post in the LV topic, but there could be a lot of potential for the Overlord Holding system (basically branch offices but for overlords/subjects). It'd probably go really well with some of the existing features/themes of LV Expansion. 

4 hours ago, Ashrana88 said:

I also feel like there could be some fun confluence with bimbo hu-cows, like the New-Texans in Trials in Tainted Space

Ah, I see you're also a lewd gamer of culture ;) 

Also @StarchildKiss sort of a side question about the amazon/game start traits: would it be possible to have it only apply to founder species/subspecies, and not other species?

Seems to cause a fair bit of disruption when you have all species in the empire get the amazon trait (and I assume the bimbo trait as well, but I haven't been able to test the latest versions of LV expansion yet). Also from a RP perspective, it'd make more sense for that trait to only be exclusive to your founder species (especially for the amazon trait/civic, since they're supposed to be "dommes" over other species)

1 hour ago, b00tyblues said:

Also @StarchildKiss sort of a side question about the amazon/game start traits: would it be possible to have it only apply to founder species/subspecies, and not other species?

Seems to cause a fair bit of disruption when you have all species in the empire get the amazon trait (and I assume the bimbo trait as well, but I haven't been able to test the latest versions of LV expansion yet). Also from a RP perspective, it'd make more sense for that trait to only be exclusive to your founder species (especially for the amazon trait/civic, since they're supposed to be "dommes" over other species)

The Amazon civic has been disabled for quite a while now. Not sure if I wanna redo it. Maybe if I feel like it and have time.
Also the bimbofication only applies to female and futa pops.

I can't believe it. Because it was freezing instead of crashing, I had a feeling that it had to be something with an outdated trigger or effect.
Apparently using "has_trait" in the scope pop is wrong even though it shouldn't be a problem. "pop_has_trait" does work though.

7 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

I can't believe it. Because it was freezing instead of crashing, I had a feeling that it had to be something with an outdated trigger or effect.
Apparently using "has_trait" in the scope pop is wrong even though it shouldn't be a problem. "pop_has_trait" does work though.

Hahahaha, I feel your pain. Did coding in college, so I can relate.

6 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

@RenFL2
It's no more freezing for me. How about you?

LV Expansion-1.4.3-Beta.rar 18.97 MB · 13 downloads

Quick testing so far seems like everything is working. Won't be able to play test extensively until tomorrow.

Question: Latex clinic doesn't add the trait but transforms them into the latex species? I misunderstood that mechanic then.

7 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

Question: Latex clinic doesn't add the trait but transforms them into the latex species? I misunderstood that mechanic then.

Yes, to reduce subspecies account and to give them the portrait you chose for your latex species, I made them simply change the species.

Honestly, didnt expect it will be such are great mod. Amazing work so far, so many crazy and kinky options. Thank you:)

And since you have somewhat similar mechanic to "interact" with fauna, maybe you can check out Wild Lascivity mod from Lustful Spirit? There many interesting scenarios, even without horny elements in them. It also may help you start developing searching pops success/fail mechanic. Oh, and there also cool spiritualist/xenophile zoo rituals stuff, if i remember correctly, so yeah, if author approve, you can borrow many interesting mechanics from here. Either way, again, thank you.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:02 AM, Spenser said:

Honestly, didnt expect it will be such are great mod. Amazing work so far, so many crazy and kinky options. Thank you:)

And since you have somewhat similar mechanic to "interact" with fauna, maybe you can check out Wild Lascivity mod from Lustful Spirit? There many interesting scenarios, even without horny elements in them. It also may help you start developing searching pops success/fail mechanic. Oh, and there also cool spiritualist/xenophile zoo rituals stuff, if i remember correctly, so yeah, if author approve, you can borrow many interesting mechanics from here. Either way, again, thank you.

And in case it was not explicit, Wild Lescivity's mod author has been absent for quite a while. The mod is great, but has been on life support from the community as the updates have broken it significantly over time. I think a number of people (myself included) would be very happy to see another mod author pull inspiration from there.

Edited by Ozvelpoon

hey all . 

I find a bug on the non beta branch (1.3.1), for the building Bimbo Embassy.

I have check the condition to unlock it and indeed it appear on my building list after getting the milking tradition.

the issue is my empire is not a bimbo empire (no trait on the current empire and check with multiple save)

the following condition seem to not work :

show_tech_unlock_if = {
		has_bimbos = yes
	}

Minor bugs:

1. Steal pop mechanic from the latex tradition procs even without BDSM armies.

2. Bimbo embassy unlocks from the milking tradition instead of having bimbo pops or having the bimbo ascension

3. Not sure if it was the updates but I sometimes lose the ability to research the latex techs mid game.

On 5/7/2022 at 7:25 AM, StarchildKiss said:

Yes, to reduce subspecies account and to give them the portrait you chose for your latex species, I made them simply change the species.

Do you plan to change that in the future, maybe with the assimilation mechanics ? I like the idea of playing as a subjugating latex empire that forces other aliens to wear it, but just seeing them turn into your own species takes away that charm.

Edited by billybob168