[mod] Starchild's LV Expansion (WiP)

Is it intentional that the bimbo ascension makes new subspecies with only the bimbo traits and not any of the original traits the species starts with? Problem I'm having is I lose traits like psionic and the gaped traits among the regular traits and each species I have with different habitability creates a new subspecies of bimbo. Might I suggest instead of using create_species you use modify_species?

Also 100% something is wrong with the latex clinic. Was crashing at the first day of a year consistently until I demolished the only clinic I had.

Edited by RenFL2
7 hours ago, markdb92 said:

error.log 977.8 kB · 1 download

Same error with previous version when I had a latex clinic on a planet but if remove the clinic on 12 31 the error does not happen.

Inc error log and save file

I hope this helps

The mod list I have is

-----------loverlab

lustful void

sexy xenos

sexy xenos traits and more

lustfull void lew advisors  

lustful void loading screens

lv expansion

lvex bimbo

----------workshop

enchanced gene modding

ui overhaul dynamic

ui overhaul dynamic - more tradition cate

plentiful traditions 3.x

plentiful traditions 3.x -extra perks

giga engineering and more 3.3

known precursor

[19:44:57][trigger_impl.cpp:1091]: Script Error: Invalid context switch [owner] from Pugrannon Colony [planet], file: common/districts/02_rural_districts.txt line: 393, Scope: 
type=planet
id=195
random={ 0 3991148998 }
random_allowed=no

[19:46:51][effect.cpp:560]: Script Error, attempted to execute an effect on an unsupported scope!
Event: lvex_planet.101
Effect Type: every_owned_planet
Scope:type=none
id=0
random={ 0 2455081131 }
random_allowed=yes

autosave_2339.07.01.sav 2.7 MB · 0 downloads

give it a try now

2 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

and each species I have with different habitability creates a new subspecies of bimbo.

Isn't that good so you get the right habitability on each planet?

And the other things, I will look at it. Though I would have to rewrite almost all of it which could take some time.

Is it intentional that the bimbo ascension makes new subspecies with only the bimbo traits and not any of the original traits the species starts with? Problem I'm having is I lose traits like psionic and the gaped traits among the regular traits and each species I have with different habitability creates a new subspecies of bimbo. Might I suggest instead of using create_species you use modify_species?

Also 100% something is wrong with the latex clinic. Was crashing at the first day of a year consistently until I demolished the only clinic I had.

I also wanted to avoid modifying every single species and subspecies like "The Flesh is Weak" does with it's cybernetic trait, because it just creates even more subspecies.
One idea would be to do that and modify every single subspecies.
Another would be to do the same but remove every trait that is not bimbo trait, gaped, penis (for the futas), cybernetic or psychic, because 20+ traits are not pretty.
Or I re-add unique traits like cybernetic and psychic if the empire has their respective ascension perk or tech (for latent psionic).

6 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

question how do i find the archaeology site or do i need dlc to find it? im on my 3rd game and still havent find it?

It is randomly spawned somewhere.

If I fixed all current issues, I may add it differently where you could perhaps get it after surveying a system.

How about that? 
If you pick the first option, it makes the bimbos a subspecies of your species BUT it keeps your other traits as well.

1 minute ago, StarchildKiss said:

How about that? 
If you pick the first option, it makes the bimbos a subspecies of your species BUT it keeps your other traits as well.

and the other options get psionic/cybernetic readded if they have their respective perks/technologies

Okay, there is now a new option that "bimbofies" all species individually.
And the former first option now still merges all into a subspecies of your main but it keeps original traits.
The 2 options that turn all bimbos into a new species of the named portrait mod, now re-add cybernetic/latent psionic/psionic if you have those ascension perks (the other options shouldn't even change them now).

There may well be still some issues but if you want you can try that one.
Please screenshot and describe any issues if trait conflicts or anything like that.

LV Expansion-3.3.4.4-experimental.rar

3 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

Okay, there is now a new option that "bimbofies" all species individually.
And the former first option now still merges all into a subspecies of your main but it keeps original traits.
The 2 options that turn all bimbos into a new species of the named portrait mod, now re-add cybernetic/latent psionic/psionic if you have those ascension perks (the other options shouldn't even change them now).

There may well be still some issues but if you want you can try that one.
Please screenshot and describe any issues if trait conflicts or anything like that.

LV Expansion-3.3.4.4-experimental.rar 18.97 MB · 2 downloads

Yes, there are several issues. On it right now.

13 minutes ago, StarchildKiss said:

it has a high usage chance (high chance to spawn)

I just increased it and it will be more likely in the next update

could a mod overwrite it preventing it from showing? also i havent tried the new update yet but with the gender tech supposed which let you turn everyone female/futa supposed to turn robots?

5 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

could a mod overwrite it preventing it from showing? also i havent tried the new update yet but with the gender tech supposed which let you turn everyone female/futa supposed to turn robots?

That was fixed in the last update. 
And for the system with the arch site, it has a high chance, but the smaller the galaxy, the lower the chance. There should be no way a different mod overwrites that system. You probably just got unlocky with your galaxy.

4 hours ago, TiamatTim said:

Had the same error. Tried your updated 3.3.4.2 version. Still crashes. 

Removing the Latex clinic fixes the incident.

I think I found the error. I forgot a trigger to check whether the pops already have a latex catsuit. So the event would kept modifying every single pop on the planet and never stop.
This should (hopefully finally) fix it.

LV Expansion3.3.4.5-experimental.rar

Very important Update about my mod!

I have now split my files into a "normal" and the BETA version due to too man issues that came up recently.
Use whichever version you want but be advised that the BETA may be unstable and cause problems.
If you use the BETA, please report any issues you may find and provide screenshots or any other relevant information so I can work on fixing it.

I am sorry for the troubles that my rushed upload with too many missed bugs have caused.

23 hours ago, StarchildKiss said:

Isn't that good so you get the right habitability on each planet?

And the other things, I will look at it. Though I would have to rewrite almost all of it which could take some time.

For me, habitability is a non issue because of how many ways you can increase it. Just more concerned with how many subspecies appeared because of it. I tried it on a mid-late game save. so had a huge list.

Good job with the constant updates. Hope you figure it out soon.

Edit: On Beta version. Still get stuck with single latex clinic. Delete still lets me continue. Bimbo events not giving leaders the bimbo and perfect bimbo traits. I like the new option much better now. Haven't tried the original three yet.

Edit2: I think I know why perfect bimbo project fails to give leaders the perfect bimbo trait. The check in the event removes the PERFECT bimbo trait, then if the leader does not have the bimbo trait, it gives them the perfect bimbo trait. But because the first part removed the perfect bimbo trait, all the leaders still have the bimbo trait and this check fails. No idea why the first bimbo project didn't add the bimbo trait tho.

Edited by RenFL2
10 hours ago, DracoDracul said:

Bimbo Assimilation doesn't seem to work with the Latex Suits trait

In what way? Can you give more info please?
Did it remove the latex suit? Is it still on? Did it ignore the pops?
What did you expect and what happened instead?

7 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

No idea why the first bimbo project didn't add the bimbo trait tho.

This should work though. It should apply the bimbo leader trait to all species with the bimbo trait. Maybe none of your leaders were of that species?
And you did choose the first option, right?

7 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

For me, habitability is a non issue because of how many ways you can increase it. Just more concerned with how many subspecies appeared because of it. I tried it on a mid-late game save. so had a huge list.

Good job with the constant updates. Hope you figure it out soon.

Edit: On Beta version. Still get stuck with single latex clinic. Delete still lets me continue. Bimbo events not giving leaders the bimbo and perfect bimbo traits. I like the new option much better now. Haven't tried the original three yet.

Edit2: I think I know why perfect bimbo project fails to give leaders the perfect bimbo trait. The check in the event removes the PERFECT bimbo trait, then if the leader does not have the bimbo trait, it gives them the perfect bimbo trait. But because the first part removed the perfect bimbo trait, all the leaders still have the bimbo trait and this check fails. No idea why the first bimbo project didn't add the bimbo trait tho.

This should fix the problem and the missing PERFECT bimbo leader traits (assuming the first project worked)
I changed something on the latex clinic event. It may or may not be fixed.

LV Expansion-1.4.1-BETA.rar

1 hour ago, skeleton1 said:

Hi! When playing rogue servitor, I got the species fauna interbreeding or it said something like that at least, and there were no options for it but I also couldn't dismiss it

You mean you got the message that a pop went missing?