Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

9 hours ago, glittersora said:

不可避免地会有一些接缝,没错,您可以在游戏中已经存在的其他服装上找到它。但是屏幕截图上的接缝稍微偏离模型的对称轴(该接缝应该在那里)。所以它主要只是抗锯齿或其他东西的人工制品。此外,我无法重现您的情况以使此接缝如此明显,我以 1440p 分辨率播放。

I don't know, my friend. This wiring becomes obvious every time I zoom out the lens, maybe because of some rendering of Reshade. Anyway, your work is amazing! I think I need to check my problem.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW 2021-11-21 22-20-27.png

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW 2021-11-21 22-20-33.png

8 hours ago, Ellijazz said:

Current planned improvements and additions (not everything may be possible) :

1. Fix the issues mentioned above.
  2. Improve Infinite HP so it protects against instant death attacks that normally use up a Mirrorstone.
  3. Create an easy-to-use free camera (ideally I'd like the camera to control similarly to the Snap Mode cam).
  4. Add other camera quality of life features such as the ability to save and restore camera locations
  5. Make it possible to control the ghost hands RNG (force them to appear or never appear)
  6. Apply the Grab Controller for the ghost hands as well
  7. Make it possible to control the Tainted status effect, while removing the most major graphical effects that clutter the screen
  8. Make it possible to fall to the ground on command
  9. Being able to play as any of the 3 protagonists in the other characters' chapters (with normal voice and physics, not just a model swap)
  10. Being able to spawn ghosts on command

Feel free to let me you if you find any other bugs, although I can't promise a speedy fix.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT 73.33 kB · 58 downloads

Would it be possible to get a cheat that disables the stupid ghost hand that occasionally grabs you when you go to pick up items? That shit seriously is just flat out ANNOYING after a while. 

Also, if possible, requesting something that allows you to 'lock' or control the default 3rd person cam so it doesn't try to prevent upskirts.

Thanks for your work!

On 2021/11/3 at 午前1時58分, Jamashi said:

https://cheat-engine.jp.uptodown.com/windows

ここからチートエンジン7.2をインストールします。
その後、CTファイルをダブルクリックして起動します。

↓使い方

隠されたコンテンツを明らかにする

2144326178_CheatEngine7.22021_11_031_48_50.png.8e244d276a536627c674115ce85b1227.png

1521838909_CheatEngine7.22021_11_031_49_05.png.def1d8c50b77c371e6ef06ca2f170b33.png

[はい]を選択します

「1〜3」、「4〜7」の表情

「8」の表情がフリーズ

「G」MaxWet

「U」NoWetフリーズ

「O」乳揺れの強化

「P」デフォルト

I ran as instructed, but fatal_frame_MOBW does not appear in the process list.

Do you know what caused it

2 hours ago, KS212 said:

Would it be possible to get a cheat that disables the stupid ghost hand that occasionally grabs you when you go to pick up items? That shit seriously is just flat out ANNOYING after a while. 

Also, if possible, requesting something that allows you to 'lock' or control the default 3rd person cam so it doesn't try to prevent upskirts.

Thanks for your work!

1st request : already in the works, see number 5 in the list.

2nd request : during Snap Mode or regular gameplay? If it's regular gameplay, try to freeze the "Don't hide character" under Player Info, see if that makes a difference or not. If you're talking about Snap Mode, it likely won't have any effect though.

New cheat added :

Ghost Hands RNG Controller : Self-explanatory. Configurable settings :

• RNG Control : sets the desired behavior. Values are :
    • 0 : no control (the game's code makes its RNG calculations as usual)
    • 1 : prevent ghost hands from spawning
    • 2 : guarantees a ghost hand spawn
  • Disable Ghost Hand Grace Check : this game uses a "grace" system so that once you dodge or get grabbed by a hand, no hand will ever spawn again for that specific item. By setting this cheat to 1, it disables the grace check, meaning a hand can spawn every time (e.g. if you used this with RNG control = 2, a hand would spawn repeatedly every single time and you could never get the item)

PS : there are some items where the game is programmed to never ever spawn a ghost hand, such as the first purifying embers in drop 1 (under the waterfall, tutorial for the wetness mechanics). Those items seem unaffected by this cheat.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT

3 hours ago, Frank Bernthal said:
  1. Create an easy-to-use free camera (ideally I'd like the camera to control similarly to the Snap Mode cam).
  2. Being able to play as any of the 3 protagonists in the other characters' chapters (with normal voice and physics, not just a model swap)
  3. Being able to spawn ghosts on command

Thanks for the great job.
It would be great if we could achieve these three things in particular.

I'll try, but these 3 things will probably be the most difficult ones in my list, so it will take some time. Currently working on the tainted stuff and various fixes.

On 11/20/2021 at 6:49 PM, glittersora said:

have done some texture change to miu's swimsuit, make the black liquid on knot hardly noticeable while keeping the black liquid covered texture. now both of the yuri and miu's WiiU swimsuit works fine. 

20211120183617_1.jpg

20211120183715_1.jpg

20211120183847_1.jpg

20211120183943_1.jpg

H_MIU_S.gmpk 22.55 MB · 760 downloads H_YRI_V.gmpk 21.91 MB · 732 downloads

ME143F1Q_o.jpg

I really really thanks for your hard work, your work is amazing! it works perfectly for the game now!

but could I ask for your help?

I found there are some graphics errors(like mosaic) on the chest from above pic, can you help fix it?

4 hours ago, lovemod said:

Request: Is there any way to apply the released nude mods on their respective characters while they are lying on their beds? Thanks.

I'd like to know this too... I have a feeling this is why there are duplicate entries for default outfit in the list. 

The key is finding out which of the dupes are for when they're lying or otherwise in another state other than playable.

So we're up to 36 pages now. Could we have a recap post or the OP edited to cut down on searching through the thread? All of the info is very spread out.

What are we at now? The 2 Moderchan nudes, Ryza without the coat and the functional swimsuits?

Edited by Ninomae Takonis
4 hours ago, Konamco_saga said:

This mod for 3Dmigoto is very convenient to revert the Hisoka's appearance back to the original anytime by key bind.

Similarly, is there Yuri full Nude mod of 3Dmigoto version?

This has his three mods in one spot, including Yuri's https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/search?q=FF5 However, I have almost gone over all the pages in here, and I may have missed some stuff..