Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

2 hours ago, Allenlee said:

hello,bro.In the latest 1.0.0.4 version,the high shot speed with eighth shot in 144FPS is banned,but when I use 1.0.0.3 version,I could use high shot speed,could u make a CT to relive this function?

I did some research.

I don't remember how fast Ver1.0.0.3 was,
It seems possible to do something like that,

It's been about 36 consecutive shots lol

↓preview ※The first half is normal, the second half is cheat ON

7 hours ago, glittersora said:

have done some texture change to miu's swimsuit, make the black liquid on knot hardly noticeable while keeping the black liquid covered texture. now both of the yuri and miu's WiiU swimsuit works fine. 

20211120183617_1.jpg

20211120183715_1.jpg

20211120183847_1.jpg

20211120183943_1.jpg

H_MIU_S.gmpk 22.55 MB · 351 downloads H_YRI_V.gmpk 21.91 MB · 332 downloads

Thanks for all your work man.

I'd say you've successfully put back the original costumes in working form.

12 hours ago, Jamashi said:

I did some research.

I don't remember how fast Ver1.0.0.3 was,
It seems possible to do something like that,

It's been about 36 consecutive shots lol

↓preview ※The first half is normal, the second half is cheat ON

yes,that`s it,could u keep the second speed,and lock it to 8 shots,meanwhile keep the original CD after 8 shots?you`re the hero,bro,I`ve wasted long time in it with ce,but have no idea,could u share this ct with me?

and dear bro,I have a problem,but I don`t know if it could be solved with CE,that`s a bug in high fps,the spirit fragments wont appear in high fps sometimes(more than 60fps) - When u play a chapter,at first,when u shot ghosts normally(not FF and SC),the spirit fragments will appear correctly,but long time later in the chapter,when u go on fighting agnist ghosts,shot ghosts normally(not FF and SC),the ghost wont make spirit fragments(i think it`s some data get wrong,if use CE to correct it,it could be solved?) ,and I should reload the checkpoint,they would get normal.Meanwhile,Ive test it,if I lock the fps into 60fps,this bug wont appear

Edited by Allenlee
1 hour ago, kaya1123 said:

438988656_InkedFATAL_FRAME_MOBW2021-11-2111-19-19_LI.jpg.b67ca717364afe9151f35e11eb690ae9.jpgCould you please tell me why there is an obvious wiring in my abdomen after I use the new mod? Is this wiring unavoidable?

thanks!

There will be some seams unavoidable thats right, you can find it on other outfits already exist in the game. but the seam on your screenshot is is slightly off to the model's symmetry axis(where this seam is supposed to be). so its mostly just artifacts of anti aliasing or something. besides i cant recreate your situation to make this seam so obvious, im playing at 1440p resolution.

Edited by glittersora
18 hours ago, glittersora said:

have done some texture change to miu's swimsuit, make the black liquid on knot hardly noticeable while keeping the black liquid covered texture. now both of the yuri and miu's WiiU swimsuit works fine. 

20211120183617_1.jpg

20211120183715_1.jpg

20211120183847_1.jpg

20211120183943_1.jpg

H_MIU_S.gmpk 22.55 MB · 495 downloads H_YRI_V.gmpk 21.91 MB · 476 downloads

thx for your awesome mod,bro,and after I tested,I got 2 little problems:
The first is that yuri and miu`s eyes effect is a bit different with other custom,is that possbile to replace other cutom`s eye file to solve it?
the second is the miu`s hair connection,which is a bit dislocation,and the hair is a bit shorter than other custom,is that possbile to fix?

I tried to find the files to replace by myself,but I failed,bcz I don`t understand the blender much,could u  help us with these 2 problems?if that,I`ll really appreciate it!^ ^

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by Allenlee
11 minutes ago, glittersora said:

There will be some seams unavoidable thats right, you can find it on other outfits already exist in the game. but the seam on your screenshot is is slightly off to the model's symmetry axis(where this seam is supposed to be). so its mostly just artifacts of anti aliasing or something. besides i cant recreate your situation to make this seam so obvious, im playing at 1440p resolution.

I thought the seam problem was fixed while ago, or am I wrong? Or that was another modder, (can't find it rn xD)

59 minutes ago, Allenlee said:

thx for your awesome mod,bro,and after I tested,I got 2 little problems:
The first is that yuri and miu`s eyes effect is a bit different with other custom,is that possbile to replace other cutom`s eye file to solve it?
the second is the miu`s hair connection,which is a bit dislocation,and the hair is a bit shorter than other custom,is that possbile to fix?

I tried to find the files to replace by myself,but I failed,bcz I don`t understand the blender much,could u  help us with these 2 problems?if that,I`ll really appreciate it!^ ^

1.png

2.png

3.png

I will check the eyes' effect, but about hair, it is the original hair, because hair is also a 4D mesh which cant be modified, i just copied it from H_MIU_A. the connect seam is obvious in every outfit's hair, you may find it different because the light and your view angle.

18 minutes ago, glittersora said:

I will check the eyes' effect, but about hair, it is the original hair, because hair is also a 4D mesh which cant be modified, i just copied it from H_MIU_A. the connect seam is obvious in every outfit's hair, you may find it different because the light and your view angle.

Thx for your reply,bro.Now just looking forward to  the eyes fix which could make the effect the same with other outfits^  ^

22 minutes ago, glittersora said:

id like to know when this eye effects kick in?  i tried every emotion in camera mode but nothing happened

the eye effect is birghter than other outfits normally,and we could see the White dot in a Medium distance(in other outfits,we won`t see the White dot in game except u keep a very close camera,you`ll see that ),and the eye effect bugged in the 7th chapter,when yuri see the old woman.That`s the difference,bro.Is that possbile to use other outfits` eye file to replace it,I tried to replace the dds file in G1T,but nothing changed,I thought maybe it`s the effect in g1m?

Edited by Allenlee

For anyone interested, similarly to Jamashiさん, I've been working on a Cheat Table of my own for a while now. It's still very much a work in progress, but I figured I'd share what I've done so far. Here's some important points :

1. I'm mostly interested in recording ghost grabs, so my efforts are focused on that. Unfortunately a lot of the camera work is still pending at the moment as I've mostly been working on other areas and quality of life features.
  2. Not all cheats in this table are my own, I've also built upon Jamashi's work, as well as Greenhouse's work from the Fearless Revolution forums. I will give credit where credit is due.
  3. The entire table uses AOB scans, so hopefully it should keep working across game updates.
  4. All cheats in this table were working at some point, however I'm actively adding and modifying the scripts and I haven't had the time to retroactively re-test every cheat one by one. Use with caution.

Main features :

Player Info (credits to Jamashi for finding the values, I've improved it by using AOB scans) : Lists many values of the player character that you can modify or freeze, such as HP, flashlight, etc. PS : I didn't add every single value that Jamashi found, such as breasts physics or facial expressions, so go check Jamashi's list for the offsets as needed.

Fixed Wetness (credits to Jamashi for finding the values, I've improved it by using AOB scans and modifying the game's code, which may remove some weird texture glitches in some circumstances) : Self-explanatory, set the desired wetness value in the parameter below (between 0 and 1)

Known issues : Currently, the "Fully Wet" value is unaffected by this cheat so you'll have to modify it by hand through Player Info. If you don't know what that variable does, refer to this post on Steam for a basic explanation : https://steamcommunity.com/app/1732190/discussions/0/3163209341714015739/#comment_3163209341717080786

Disable Noise Filter and Disable Vignette (full credits to Greenhouse, I didn't change the code) : Self-explanatory. The noise filter is the grainy effect, and the vignette is the black "corners" on the screen.

Remove Damage Effects : removes the visual effects when you take damage (inverted colors, blurry cam, etc.)

Known issues : Currently, there may be some damage sources that still produce these effects, such as ghost hands.

Infinite HP (credits to Greenhouse, I've improved upon his script) : an attempt to gain infinite HP by modifying the game's code. One benefit of this method instead of freezing the value under Player Info is that the health bar shouldn't show up anymore when taking damage.

Known issues : Currently, there may be some damage sources that still cause damage, such as ghost hands.

Invulnerable Ghosts : Self-explanatory, you won't be able to kill ghosts anymore. Useful in some situation when farming grabs.

One Hit Kill (full credits to Greenhouse) : The opposite, you will kill ghosts with 1 photo.

Camera Info : Work in progress, currently this mainly contains debugging info that I'm using to create this cheat table. You can find the main camera's coordinates under "Standard Camera".

Grab Controller : Modifies the behavior of grabs. When active, there will no longer be a "Camera Obscura" phase. Instead, the grab will continue for a set amount of time, after which it will proceed straight into the release phase. This works for ground grabs as well (turns out the ghosts have a ground grab release animation as well, even though it's never used in the normal game). Configurable settings :

• Grab Duration : the (rough) duration of the grab. The game's original value is 2.5, you may or may not run into issues if you try setting it lower than that.
  • Loop Grabs : If set to 1, the grabs will become infinite. You will only be able to get out by setting this value back to 0, at which point the grab timer will resume.
  • Camera Behavior : work in progress, this changes the camera during grabs. Currently accepted values are :
    • 0 : no modification to camera's behavior
    • 1 : keep the fixed camera, but attempt to remove the short "camera stutter" that occurs on most grabs (very much work in progress, currently doesn't work on all grabs)
    • 2 : don't lock the camera (you can rotate the cam with the right analog stick as usual)

Known issues : The ground grab of the basic ghost type (the same ghost you fight in Drop 1 and all of its variations) currently causes the game to crash if using the Grab Controller. The crash occurs during the transition to the release phase. I didn't have time to investigate yet. Furthermore, some animations might look funky in some grabs as they were never intended to be lengthened in this way. Finally, the Tall Woman's grab and the ghost hands were unaffected last time I tested.

Don't Stand Up in Water : Prevents the player character from standing up automatically when falling down in a water area. Useful for farming ground grabs, as normally you'd forcibly stand up if there is even 1 inch of water on the ground.

Known issues : Currently this works only if you fall down as a result of a grab, not from any other sources.

Current planned improvements and additions (not everything may be possible) :

1. Fix the issues mentioned above.
  2. Improve Infinite HP so it protects against instant death attacks that normally use up a Mirrorstone.
  3. Create an easy-to-use free camera (ideally I'd like the camera to control similarly to the Snap Mode cam).
  4. Add other camera quality of life features such as the ability to save and restore camera locations
  5. Make it possible to control the ghost hands RNG (force them to appear or never appear)
  6. Apply the Grab Controller for the ghost hands as well
  7. Make it possible to control the Tainted status effect, while removing the most major graphical effects that clutter the screen
  8. Make it possible to fall to the ground on command
  9. Being able to play as any of the 3 protagonists in the other characters' chapters (with normal voice and physics, not just a model swap)
  10. Being able to spawn ghosts on command

Feel free to let me you if you find any other bugs, although I can't promise a speedy fix.

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT

1 hour ago, Kuronega said:

Please add a function that can activate the photo mode during battle.

戦闘中にフォトモードを起動できる機能の追加をお願いします

If my willpower continue, I would like to continue searching.

I searched a little, but it seems to take time.