Damsels in Distress - SE (0) - Follower Collection

Is there a list of where the damsels go after rescue and also dismissed... Veil got dismissed when I did the companions quest to be inducted into their order and now can't find her... when I told her she was in a safe place and shortly dismissed her before immediately telling her to follow me she mentioned going to some temple?

3 hours ago, Burensc said:

Is there a list of where the damsels go after rescue and also dismissed... Veil got dismissed when I did the companions quest to be inducted into their order and now can't find her... when I told her she was in a safe place and shortly dismissed her before immediately telling her to follow me she mentioned going to some temple?

Frost can mark them on the map for you.

21 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Kepa is kinda small for a half-giant. She s the same size as my female imperial.

She's taller but she still needed to be able to fit in doors.

19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Maybe it's just an LE thing but the female falmer slaves have clipping breasts with various sizes and shapes. Something wrong with that equipped falmer slave skirt maybe?

There is no boob covering for the falmer slave skirt.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Claming Nova for yourself  changed basically nothing in her behaviour or outfit. What is the difference to just helping her?

It would have required a slave system, so no that choice doesn't actually do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with the mod... when I give new armor to my companion she won't wear it, and I can't remove her default cloths? It's like Lydia steel armor without console commands. 

Why would you pull a Bethesda stupid and not allow us to use whatever armor we want?

Edited by Burensc
On 12/12/2023 at 6:05 AM, Burensc said:

Why would you pull a Bethesda stupid

The Fuck you just say?

They're all wearing clothes aren't they? No armor? I don't remember giving them armor to wear by default. Maybe except Siri and Opal. If your armor can't surpass thieves guild armor then Get Good and take your crying elsewhere.

23 hours ago, Pyreite said:

The Fuck you just say?

They're all wearing clothes aren't they? No armor? I don't remember giving them armor to wear by default. Maybe except Siri and Opal. If your armor can't surpass thieves guild armor then Get Good and take your crying elsewhere.

The companion won't wear steel plate armor instead of her clothes, she literally won't equip it.

On 12/12/2023 at 6:05 AM, Burensc said:

I have an issue with the mod... when I give new armor to my companion she won't wear it, and I can't remove her default cloths? It's like Lydia steel armor without console commands. 

Why would you pull a Bethesda stupid and not allow us to use whatever armor we want?

I had zero issue getting my anka to wear new armor. Stop blaming me for your issues.

20231220072130_1.jpg