Damsels in Distress - SE (0) - Follower Collection

3 minutes ago, GregariousGibbon said:

Ran into an issue with the final(ish) part of the quest.

Hide contents

Rescued them the first 9, and then chose the option with Frost to skip first half of 'Lights out'. Killed Deeja an rescued Navi. I now have to go back to Frost to collect reward, but shes no longer in Dragonsreach.

In order to find out where she might have got to, I did player.placeatme and then after waiting a few hours, player.moveto'd to the cloned actor. For some reason she went to Blackreach, but the real Frost was nowhere to be seen. Am I supposed to finish the lights out quest first? In my playthrough Farengar is dead (I did Mephala's whispering door quest), but I doubt thats the cause of Frost's disappearance as she was there for a while after Farengar died.

That's the quest. Rescue all the girls, Frost goes missing before you can report back to her. Speak to Farengar because he should know where she went. Was the quest marker not pointing to him?

1 hour ago, GregariousGibbon said:

Ah that makes sense, thanks. No unfortunately he's dead in my game due to completing the Mephala quest.

Then you're screwed. Find whatever the Quest ID for DiD0 is, something with 81A at the end, and put in the console "SetStage FE00081A 50". If that manages to work with the correct ID then the two NPCs you're looking for are in the lantern castle in Blackreach.

Also try

SetStage damsel0_QuestRescue 50

SetStage Damsels in Distress 50

SetStage "Damsels in Distress" 50

Edited by Pyreite
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a small problem with Kepa. Clear the tower, release her and I tell her she's a tall girl, then that is it. No further conversation options and she won't follow to a safe place.

I've tried both killing and not killing the Bandit chief, releasing Kepa from the bonds before and after, fast travelling away, returning and releasing her - nothing works. It is rather annoying.

Got a command that I can use to get her released and credited? Don;t really want to spend more time on this one.

Edit: I see from the mod page it's a known issue, just can't find the solution.

Edit 2: Found solution here:

Took a couple of attempts but it worked. Thankfully. I really like this mod.

Edited by threp
On 12/3/2022 at 2:10 PM, Pyreite said:

Yes are you perhaps using an old version?

Probably. Downloaded it three months ago I think (got posts earlier ITT) but, being one of those serial restarted types, I'd not finished it until now!

I'll download the updated for my next character.

• 1 month later...

Got an issue with Malo.  

Rescued everyone else.  Went back to Dragonsreach.  Talked to Farengar.  Went to Blackreach.  Found and saved Frost.  Found Malo and cleared the room she was held in but I can't actually rescue her.  When I try to talk to her, there's no dialogue options to ask if she's alright and then save her and all that.  She's just in the kneeling bound position.

3 hours ago, n00nex said:

Got an issue with Malo.  

Rescued everyone else.  Went back to Dragonsreach.  Talked to Farengar.  Went to Blackreach.  Found and saved Frost.  Found Malo and cleared the room she was held in but I can't actually rescue her.  When I try to talk to her, there's no dialogue options to ask if she's alright and then save her and all that.  She's just in the kneeling bound position.

Can you console?

I've found that moving them from their position and trying again usually works. Might want to try a moveto player on her

2 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

Can you console?

I've found that moving them from their position and trying again usually works. Might want to try a moveto player on her

I can console but moving her to me didn't work.  There is no dialogue option to initiate her proper rescue.  I guess I'll need to try and look up the quest stages and console that way.

FIXED: I cant find Frost!
SOLUTION (I think):  Wasn't using the correct SE Zaz animation.  I had the regular Skyrim version of Zaz.

I have finished civil war and decided to install this mod.  I did not have any other versions of this mod and downloaded and installed DID0 with MO2.   Its at the bottom of the list.  I cant find Frost at Dragonsreach as per the instructions.

Edited by SirCircus
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey for some reason I can rescue a few of the other girls but when I try to go for the one in broken oar grotto my game crashes this is the only mod I have that modifies that area. 

Edit: Nvm I am dumb downloaded Wrong version of Zaz, only found out because i was checking Zaz for another mod and found out the download button is for 7.0.

Edited by Exo11

Okay so i might not have seen an answer for it but i'm having trouble with Siri, went to save her only to find her not responding to anything, i saw someone on the nexus page give a solution...but that uses console commands so i just want to see if there is a way to solve it without console commands?