[mod] cbo animations pack

12 hours ago, Blai said:

I'm getting a CTD with only requeriments mods enabled so something else wrong with mod right now aleast for me.

You must have a conflicting or out of date mod as it works just as intended. CBO received an update in the last few hours so try doing a clean installation of Carn, CBO and its clothes files and CBO anim pack.

4 hours ago, fubuebue said:

Anyway to remove the gender restriction? Like female use male animation.

Don't think so as the models use different rigs.

CFP should be above carnalitas,   it conflicts with various things in CBO

Dominatio should load before CBO as well,  it will mess with the sex scene triggers altered by CBOA

Same with Intimate encounters.   

ETA: intimate encounters only creates a higher chance of providing its own scenes, and since they are not animated via cbo, youll see static scenes more often.  I think the author will address that in a future update... if not done already.

Edited by Lodakai
8 hours ago, Gagi114 said:

You must have a conflicting or out of date mod as it works just as intended. CBO received an update in the last few hours so try doing a clean installation of Carn, CBO and its clothes files and CBO anim pack.

I had CBO up to date and like i said i only had requeriment mods (carnalitas,cbo), but i did find a weird workaround, i merged CBO in one folder and it worked, actually it fixed some other issues i had with CBO (like legwear clipping).

Had a go with this mod.

Everything seems to work fine except my Ruler just stands above the ground. Half his body is missing since he is levitating above the partner while my partner plays her animation. He is clothed as well.

I dunno what the problem here is. If someone can point out where to begin, I would appreciate it.

Edit:

Okay. Managed to fix part of the problem. Basically my ruler isn't 18 yet so it caused a problem. I made him immortal at age 16 so I can get the educational traits but forgot that it stops you from aging from that point on. I thought it would age me until 20-25 or something.

The only problem left is that my ruler still doesn't remove his clothes. I can preemptively remove his clothes before I intentionally trigger a scene but I really can't be hassled if for some reason a random scene needs me to be naked. I did change the clothes of my character a while back via barber. Does that affect anything? I also have the full screen barbershop mod.

Edited by killatopak
26 minutes ago, killatopak said:

Had a go with this mod.

Everything seems to work fine except my Ruler just stands above the ground. Half his body is missing since he is levitating above the partner while my partner plays her animation. He is clothed as well.

I dunno what the problem here is. If someone can point out where to begin, I would appreciate it.

Edit:

Okay. Managed to fix part of the problem. Basically my ruler isn't 18 yet so it caused a problem. I made him immortal at age 16 so I can get the educational traits but forgot that it stops you from aging from that point on. I thought it would age me until 20-25 or something.

The only problem left is that my ruler still doesn't remove his clothes. I can preemptively remove his clothes before I intentionally trigger a scene but I really can't be hassled if for some reason a random scene needs me to be naked. I did change the clothes of my character a while back via barber. Does that affect anything? I also have the full screen barbershop mod.

Dressing up affects the animation, to fix this you need to set the default clothes. At least that's how it used to be.

16 hours ago, Lodakai said:

CFP should be above carnalitas,   it conflicts with various things in CBO

Dominatio should load before CBO as well,  it will mess with the sex scene triggers altered by CBOA

Same with Intimate encounters.   

Like I said already tested different load orders, no matter how I load them the animation doesnt play at all as male char. Also CFP is at bottom because I found out that it solves all my problems with naked random chars.  Even disabled cfp doesnt manage to get the animation to work. 

8 hours ago, CoverOne said:

Dressing up affects the animation, to fix this you need to set the default clothes. At least that's how it used to be.

Sorry for the late reply but thanks for the heads up. I tested it out and yeah it does work like that even with other NPCs other than your own.

26 minutes ago, Stiches said:

After last update of cbo animation I get ctd , havent changed load order.  I also tested simple load order of  only carnalitas and your mods I get ctd. Last update broke something.

Have you updated CBO to the latest version? You must update both CBO, CBO Clothings and cbo animations pack.

I think the issue with making Carnal Courts compatible with this mod will be how CoverOne decides to go. Will it be still possible to see animations the old way or go solely with carnal courts? The best would be to keep both, but then there would be needed a second "make love" interaction or a menu to choose whether to see the anims in 3D or 2D after using the default interaction.

Im sorry if i asked this before but my sex animations are all messed up, characters are not lined up properly.

My load order is:

The Witcher (The Music Collection)

Fullscreen Barbershop

Carnalitas

Carnal Consequences 

Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi

Cheri - Carnalitas Dei

Character Body Overhaul

Character Body Overhaul Clothes 1

Character Body Overhaul Clothes 2

CBO Animations Pack

Is my mod load order wrong? Should i move those first 2 mods to the bottom? I don't have time to mess around with it atm, but im gonna try that later, i just wanted to ask here first incase someone had same issue.

On 2/24/2022 at 7:02 PM, NiX10 said:

Im sorry if i asked this before but my sex animations are all messed up, characters are not lined up properly.

My load order is:

The Witcher (The Music Collection)

Fullscreen Barbershop

Carnalitas

Carnal Consequences 

Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi

Cheri - Carnalitas Dei

Character Body Overhaul

Character Body Overhaul Clothes 1

Character Body Overhaul Clothes 2

CBO Animations Pack

Is my mod load order wrong? Should i move those first 2 mods to the bottom? I don't have time to mess around with it atm, but im gonna try that later, i just wanted to ask here first incase someone had same issue.

I have the same issue characters facing wrong directions one is upside down or something, load order is pretty much same,even changed load order a lot but didnt work anyone have a solution 

Just wanted to say thank you for your mod. Really gets into the role play feel. Also shows that animations and not just idle poses can be introduced into the game. I assumed they would be in idle poses but when they moved, I was stunned. Wasn't ready for it of course ??. It just blew me away.