[mod] cbo animations pack

33 minutes ago, Mange2020 said:

My attention was just drawn to this, took a couple months off. The black lines are the result of how I get the characters to exist in the same three dimensional space together. By default you can only code one character per window (I have yet to find if Royal Court has changed this). If you place two character windows on top of each other, the window on outside will always overlap the one on the inside regardless of which character is meant to be on the outside in the animation. My solution to this was to place multiple windows overlapping each other and set the cameras to have a limited field of vision. The lines exist on border of any of these windows.

Less windows or moving the animations outside of the center of the scene will reduce the number of black lines, but you may see some weird arms on the outside when they are meant to be on the inside etc.

More windows creates a better 3d effect, but adds black lines. If your animations has one character entirely behind the other the lines don't help.

You need to go to the 3d scene) When working with animations, I was sure that I was moving the characters closer to the camera, but in fact I only scaled them, although there was a minimal offset.

1 hour ago, srx47 said:

also deleting indexes from trait is also good idea - since that made optional since 1.5.x

to author: pls check \logs\error.log before posting mods... there is so much of them

Interesting. I didn't even know there was such a log, lol) I found errors and deal with their consequences, thanks. I'll post a little later.

Edited by CoverOne
1 hour ago, kravisl said:

what can i do to have the animations play more often?

Depends on the mods you have. Make sure to have Carnalitis' Make love game rule set to No cooldown and you can spam it as much as you like. 

Mods like Intimate Encounters and Random Sex Generator (and its submods) will overwrite carnalitis' sex actions making them static. Don't use them. Adroit religion events (visiting a church and such) doesn't always trigger the animations so might not wanna use it either.

Load order:

Carnalitis

CBO

CBO clothes files 1 and 2

CBO Animation Pack

6 minutes ago, Gagi114 said:

Depends on the mods you have. Make sure to have Carnalitis' Make love game rule set to No cooldown and you can spam it as much as you like. 

Mods like Intimate Encounters and Random Sex Generator (and its submods) will overwrite carnalitis' sex actions making them static. Don't use them. Adroit religion events (visiting a church and such) doesn't always trigger the animations so might not wanna use it either.

Load order:

Carnalitis

CBO

CBO clothes files 1 and 2

CBO Animation Pack

thanks so much man, i do use intimate encounters and random sex generator, that's why i probably was getting static scenes. i will test it out, i did have intimate encounters back in 1.14 and dont recall having these issues, i.e., getting static over animated encounters, but it has been a bit.

just want to let everyone know that for some reason nameplates conflicts with this mod. after fucking hours disabling and enabling all my mods it seems as though it was nameplates causing floating bodies for me. i disabled it and bam, perfectly synced animations. i hope maybe someone can find a solution to this.

32 minutes ago, slimshady546 said:

Any idea how to get the sex anim event mod show up often ? I kept getting the default Carna event 

CBO is probably above Carnalitis, make sure it's below it.

47 minutes ago, kravisl said:

just want to let everyone know that for some reason nameplates conflicts with this mod. after fucking hours disabling and enabling all my mods it seems as though it was nameplates causing floating bodies for me. i disabled it and bam, perfectly synced animations. i hope maybe someone can find a solution to this.

Yes. If you load Nameplates below CBO then animations will miss-align, if you load them before they won't but the mod won't work. So just get rid of it from the playlist. They both edit window_event.gui I think.

Edited by Gagi114
1 hour ago, kravisl said:

do the scenes work when youre working as a prostitute for any of u guys? i dont get character models for those scenarios

I haven't tested that out yet.

@kravisland those wanting to use Intimate Encounters, I'm posting my personal file that significantly lowers the chances of IE events triggering, thus allowing Carnalitis' scene to appear alongside the animations. Also enabled the kissing IE scene that can lead to a IE event with static portraits. That way you get to see a lot more sex animations during playthroughs and also having those great events that IE brings. 

Chance of IE event is set to 1000 (10 times more likely to trigger than Carnalitis scenes, which I don't like) but I lowered it to only 20%. If you think that's too high or too low just change that number 20 with the percentage you are comfortable with. Simply set game rule on Make Love to No Cooldown and keep spamming it on your spouse at game start to see how often you get animations and how often IE events trigger.

Replace the file in 'Intimate Encounters\common\on_action'

ie_sex_scenes_on_actions.txt

Edited by Gagi114
16 minutes ago, Gagi114 said:

I haven't tested that out yet.

@kravisland those wanting to use Intimate Encounters, I'm posting my personal file that significantly lowers the chances of IE events triggering, thus allowing Carnalitis' scene to appear alongside the animations. Also enabled the kissing IE scene that can lead to a IE event with static portraits. That way you get to see a lot more sex animations during playthroughs and also having those great events that IE brings. 

Chances of IE event is set to 1000 (10 times more likely to trigger than Carnalitis scenes, which I don't like) but I lowered it to only 20%. If you think that's too high or too low just change that number 20 with the percentage you are comfortable with. Simply set game rule on Make Love to No Cooldown and keep spamming it on your spouse at game start to see how often you get animations and how often IE events trigger.

Replace the file in 'Intimate Encounters\common\on_action'

ie_sex_scenes_on_actions.txt 298 B · 0 downloads

yo thnx man

Many thanks for the update CoverOne. I absolutely love the scaled up view, everything looks closer, better.

However, I think the new corrections of animations are causing some clipping with cowgirl animations/finishes if larger characters are involved...

Also, do you think it will be possible to create an empty royal court chamber to use for animating? It would be amazing to see the action in full 3-D free camera.

50 minutes ago, Durante said:

Many thanks for the update CoverOne. I absolutely love the scaled up view, everything looks closer, better.

However, I think the new corrections of animations are causing some clipping with cowgirl animations/finishes if larger characters are involved...

Also, do you think it will be possible to create an empty royal court chamber to use for animating? It would be amazing to see the action in full 3-D free camera.

I haven't explored the 3D courtyard scenes yet. I just ran through the code. It seems that you can add your own objects and create rooms, they are arranged by the script as characters. I'm not a very good mod creator myself, mostly modifying what is already done or following the example of others, so most likely soon someone will do something that will give me a boost.

58 minutes ago, mu_bai said:

I don't know if it's a bug. After my game trigger suck animation, the characters in other event windows will be misplaced. Just like this

I'm having the same issue. At first 30 years it was okay, then suddenly all the characters in event windows got misplaced. Wonder what is triggering this issue...

24 minutes ago, Saegod said:
I have this problem, does anyone know how to fix it?
I install Carnalitas, CBO and CBO-1 CBO-2 normally, but when I want to install CBO animation pack I have this error

problem.png

Well, try to shut steam down remove it completely and search for any remnants. Turns steam on again and make sure the mod is gone. Shut it down again - move mod into mod folder. In my experience this stuff is notoriously bad at detecting changes in the folder, had to reload multiple times myself now.

1 hour ago, mu_bai said:

I don't know if it's a bug. After my game trigger suck animation, the characters in other event windows will be misplaced. Just like this

After searching I found that this isn't a CBO animations pack issue, it's CBO issue. Check the comments 38 page in [mod] Character Body Overhaul.

18 minutes ago, dragow said:

Well, try to shut steam down remove it completely and search for any remnants. Turns steam on again and make sure the mod is gone. Shut it down again - move mod into mod folder. In my experience this stuff is notoriously bad at detecting changes in the folder, had to reload multiple times myself now.

Thanks, it worked the third time I did it haha

14 hours ago, kravisl said:

probably, the mod works fine by itself, make sure u actually delete all the previous files instead of just copying over and replacing.

I'm getting a CTD with only requeriments mods enabled so something else wrong with mod right now aleast for me.