[mod] cbo animations pack

13 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

@CoverOne I just tested the animations you had as replacers for what mange did.  They seem to work fine, so you would just need the updated scripts and asset files.

Thank you. Today I will try to post the corrected version and resume work on the WIP version.

Yea, I tried to do all the work...  and port it over myself but, it just doesn't make much sense.

If you rename / replace... it seems to work with the few animations I tried.   But if I throw the references into male_body_asset and female_body_asset   I just get CTD every time =p

44 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

Yea, I tried to do all the work...  and port it over myself but, it just doesn't make much sense.

If you rename / replace... it seems to work with the few animations I tried.   But if I throw the references into male_body_asset and female_body_asset   I just get CTD every time =p

Thank you for trying!

Great thing CoverOne is working on it!

Animations work fine but it creates a duplicate character above the main ones displayed as floating in the air. Also, "In semen" trait has no texture.

Spoiler

20220218012647_1.jpg.d2fa0c1ad7478a0a5f531b37f820cfe2.jpg

Spoiler

20220218012342_1.jpg.4864ff2d7c4e4e67156d7fae02fdfdce.jpg

Spoiler

20220218012423_1.jpg.6b091b32417c6ccdc308dd2ddfc007fb.jpg

Spoiler

20220218012502_1.jpg.9efed68a1a51d5d3598269a3c9a4fcb7.jpg

Spoiler

20220218012627_1.jpg.07410e156c8b5ea48843c36dd9f67a6b.jpg

These are some examples. Mods in the playlist are Carnalitis, CBO not Vanilla (and clothes) and CBO animation pack.

Those duplicates I'm getting might be on my end cause not installed properly. I don't quite understand the installation process.

1. Make a backup of char_body_overhaul
  2. Change char_body_overhaul files from CBO_anims_WIP

What do you need to do in step 2 exactly? 

EDIT: There's only 1 file to download and it's cbo_animations_pack_1_1.

Edited by Gagi114
On 1/2/2022 at 10:05 AM, CoverOne said:

Hey

About the black lines on the body. As it seems to me, this is the location of the characters and to solve the problem it is necessary to change all the animations. You can also solve the problem by setting up the camera itself or the event window here - \ char_body_overhaul \ gui \ window_event.gui and here - char_body_overhaul \ gfx \ portraits \ cameras \ mult_char_portrait_cameras. But I don’t know what exactly needs to be changed.

Future plans. I was already preparing a major update for this mod, where there are already new animations without these lines and several functions, such as the choice of a pose and the climax of sex. Unfortunately, in the process, I realized that CBO has too big changes and after the release of the update it will not work and all the additions to it will not work either. Therefore, I stopped working on updating the pack. It is unlikely that Mange2020 will return and update the CBO for the new update.

I'll add the update development files later, they are playable but not ready to publish. You can play around until the DLC comes out, or pick up something for your mods.

My attention was just drawn to this, took a couple months off. The black lines are the result of how I get the characters to exist in the same three dimensional space together. By default you can only code one character per window (I have yet to find if Royal Court has changed this). If you place two character windows on top of each other, the window on outside will always overlap the one on the inside regardless of which character is meant to be on the outside in the animation. My solution to this was to place multiple windows overlapping each other and set the cameras to have a limited field of vision. The lines exist on border of any of these windows.

Less windows or moving the animations outside of the center of the scene will reduce the number of black lines, but you may see some weird arms on the outside when they are meant to be on the inside etc.

More windows creates a better 3d effect, but adds black lines. If your animations has one character entirely behind the other the lines don't help.