[mod] cbo animations pack

11 hours ago, CoverOne said:

Hello. I am currently having some financial difficulties due to problems in Russia. Right now there is very little free time to complete a major expansion for Carnal Cout. In principle, it is almost ready, there are some minor edits and tests left. This will be a separate mod, there is no point in making animations for 2D scenes now.

Glad to see you are still with us. And I'm sorry to hear that, as LordDGP says its always us the little people that pay for others problems. Also sad news about 2D, I love 2D, but 3D is also great with correct settings. Can't wait to see what you created ?

P.S you could start donation channel if you ever decide to start frequent content updates.

Help im getting a crash from the game. My load order is: 

Community Flavor Pack
Physical Attributes
Carnalitas
CBO Vanilla
CBO Animations Pack
CBO CFP Compatability
CBO Carnal Court
CBO Carnal Court CFP Compatability
Intimate Encounters

Am I doing something wrong?

6 minutes ago, Marius_Brody said:

Help im getting a crash from the game. My load order is: 

Community Flavor Pack
Physical Attributes
Carnalitas
CBO Vanilla
CBO Animations Pack
CBO CFP Compatability
CBO Carnal Court
CBO Carnal Court CFP Compatability
Intimate Encounters

Am I doing something wrong?

again CBO Animations Pack is not Working at the moment with CBO and you need CBO as well i see only CBO Vanille

--------------------------- Greetings! I am here to ask for help. ---------------------------

I installed the latest version of this mod which is 1.1.2. I have Carnalitas and Character Body Overhaul(I have the Vanilla one) installed as well.

But my problem is that everytime I launch the game, it goes to the "Initializing Screen" and just closes. However, if I uninstall CBO Animations Pack, it loads the game.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

EDIT --- Just read the post above me, so CBO Animations Pack isn't working. Such a shame! 

--------------------------- --------------------------- --------------------------- --------------------------- --------------------------- ---------------------------

Edited by Amanda Palmer
18 hours ago, sajeebm said:

OP updated this mod just a day before cbo got updated. Im still using the old CBO with this mod which works just fine. 

Are you able to link to/provide the file for the previous CBO? I can't find anything for it. Would greatly appreciate!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 11:21 AM, CruelSunV said:

I made a change so that it is possible to cycle through the animations, and seperated sex from bj, with the matching cum animations.

cbo_animations_pack 6.1.7z 1.47 MB · 89 downloads

Just an FYI your changes don't work anymore with CBO 1.6.3. The sex animations themselves work fine but it causes all non sex-scenes to stack all the characters like so.

20220218233823_1.jpg.10779c86dd30933bf35b9c503fe3714e.jpg

I have confirmed that the newest version of base CBO Animations (ie. without the descriptions and ability to choose between sex and oral scenes) works with 1.6.3 CBO, but your version (which is the better one) sadly no longer works.

7 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

Just an FYI your changes don't work anymore with CBO 1.6.3. The sex animations themselves work fine but it causes all non sex-scenes to stack all the characters like so.

20220218233823_1.jpg.10779c86dd30933bf35b9c503fe3714e.jpg

I have confirmed that the newest version of base CBO Animations (ie. without the descriptions and ability to choose between sex and oral scenes) works with 1.6.3 CBO, but your version (which is the better one) sadly no longer works.

Did you try and wait one year? Usually it returns to normal after a year, its an old cbo bug

35 minutes ago, CruelSunV said:

Did you try and wait one year? Usually it returns to normal after a year, its an old cbo bug

I'll give it a go and see if it clears up.

I spoke with Mange about this bug and he explained it's a global variable call issue with a Carnalitas sex scene being called when it shouldn't be, or something along those lines. I consistently replicate the issue 100% of the time by having your version of CBO Animations active in my load order, and fix it by removing it/replacing it with the most recent base CBO Animations, so that does make me think it's a conflict originating from CBO Animations with the updated CBO 1.6.3 as opposed to a bug within CBO directly.

I'll report back with if the issue clears up or not.

24 minutes ago, KingOfCairo said:

I'll give it a go and see if it clears up.

I spoke with Mange about this bug and he explained it's a global variable call issue with a Carnalitas sex scene being called when it shouldn't be, or something along those lines. I consistently replicate the issue 100% of the time by having your version of CBO Animations active in my load order, and fix it by removing it/replacing it with the most recent base CBO Animations, so that does make me think it's a conflict originating from CBO Animations with the updated CBO 1.6.3 as opposed to a bug within CBO directly.

I'll report back with if the issue clears up or not.

Delete the gfx folder from the CruelSunV version, take the gfx folder from the latest cbo animations pack and add it for the CruelSunV version.

17 hours ago, CruelSunV said:

Waiting a year doesn't fix it. It comes and goes pretty frequently.

16 hours ago, CoverOne said:

Delete the gfx folder from the CruelSunV version, take the gfx folder from the latest cbo animations pack and add it for the CruelSunV version.

Can't be sure if this fixes it, but may have narrowed down specifically what's causing it. After doing this one of the oral options consistently stacks characters and then it spreads to the rest of the events in the game. You can continue cycling through oral animations and the others are fine, but only two ever appear.

image.png.5be6c8053ed4283d1381b79646abe905.png

Based on the fact only two oral scenes ever properly render I thought it may be "fm_love_oral_3" after doing some additional digging, as I didn't see that in the "mf_csa_pack_oral" file in portrait_animations, but after deleting that scene file the issue still appears.

I also tried a fresh playthrough after deleting the suspect file but the issue still persists with a specific oral scene.

EDIT: Wait no I was just deleting from FM and not also from MF... Deleting "love_oral_3" in MF and FM (presumably) will fix the issue, but there's a chance each oral animation will call to the now non-existent scene.

In order to stop this from happening the following lines need to be deleted in both "mf_love_oral_1" and "2".

100 = {trigger_event = carn_sex_scene.0503} #oral

Likewise the following line needs to be removed from "fm_love_oral_1" and "2".

100 = {trigger_event = carn_sex_scene.8503} #oral

Both instances of these lines also need to be removed from "carn_example_sex_scene_event.txt" to completely get rid of any chance of activating the faulty animation.

Interestingly, "Let her suck" seems to play the faulty 3rd animation without issue. That said, I have no experience with modding. This was all figured out with basic deduction and some trial-and-error.

Testing to see if this fixes the wider issue as well on a fresh playthrough (existing playthrough has issue still).

EDIT: Unfortunately the issue still appears in a fresh playthrough.

Edited by KingOfCairo
7 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

Waiting a year doesn't fix it. It comes and goes pretty frequently.

Can't be sure if this fixes it, but may have narrowed down specifically what's causing it. After doing this one of the oral options consistently stacks characters and then it spreads to the rest of the events in the game. You can continue cycling through oral animations and the others are fine, but only two ever appear.

image.png.5be6c8053ed4283d1381b79646abe905.png

Based on the fact only two oral scenes ever properly render I thought it may be "fm_love_oral_3" after doing some additional digging, as I didn't see that in the "mf_csa_pack_oral" file in portrait_animations, but after deleting that scene file the issue still appears.

I also tried a fresh playthrough after deleting the suspect file but the issue still persists with a specific oral scene.

EDIT: Wait no I was just deleting from FM and not also from MF... Deleting "love_oral_3" in MF and FM (presumably) will fix the issue, but there's a chance each oral animation will call to the now non-existent scene.

In order to stop this from happening the following lines need to be deleted in both "mf_love_oral_1" and "2".

100 = {trigger_event = carn_sex_scene.0503} #oral

Likewise the following line needs to be removed from "fm_love_oral_1" and "2".

100 = {trigger_event = carn_sex_scene.8503} #oral

Both instances of these lines also need to be removed from "carn_example_sex_scene_event.txt" to completely get rid of any chance of activating the faulty animation.

Interestingly, "Let her suck" seems to play the faulty 3rd animation without issue. That said, I have no experience with modding. This was all figured out with basic deduction and some trial-and-error.

Testing to see if this fixes the wider issue as well on a fresh playthrough (existing playthrough has issue still).

EDIT: Unfortunately the issue still appears in a fresh playthrough.

What mod is this event from?

The character turned into a stick now with CBO 1.6.4, hope there's a new update coming up soon! Till then, i think I'll turn this mod off for now ?

It's actually not because this mod isn't compatible with Carnalitas anymore, it's just not compatible with barbershop, if you didn't use the default clothes, your partner's body will turned into a stick :/

Edited by misterace
  • 3 weeks later...