[mod] cbo animations pack

14 hours ago, athras882 said:

I found this in the English localization file, anybody has an updated dialogue?

Write your own. I would imagine that you could just replace the text between the quotation marks with whatever sounds good to you. Or 'rem' them all out by putting a # at the start of the line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 11:34 PM, CoverOne said:

cbo animations pack

A small set of simple sex animations for ck3, based on those made by Mange2020. Just for more varieties.

Not compatible with CBO Carnal Court, there will be a separate animation mod for it. ( Use patch from CruelSunV for compatibility

Required  

Installation

Launch list order:

Carnalitas
Carnalitas add-ons
char_body_overhaul
CBO_Clothes_1
CBO_Clothes_2
cbo_animations_pack

Characters dont remove clothes in scenses whats wrong ? Can it be fixed ? 

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2021 at 5:32 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Character Body Overhaul Clothes 1
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 2
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 3
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 4

I see the Clothes packs mentioned but cannot for the life of me find them to download. Yes I've searched the downloads AND forums, inluding vague search terms 'clothes' and all I find are mentions of it but not where. 

I saw 'CFP' mentioned, thats the Carn Forced Prostitude right? I have that,

So are the clothes packs different, or are they the 'g-string' 'thong' 'boots' thing?

On 10/24/2021 at 5:32 PM, Grey Cloud said:

If you're using the mega.nz for link referenced in the latest download instructions, you shouldn't need to download those separately any more, they were split up due to download file size limits i believe, but the off-site download link avoids that issue.

They are modifications to all standard in game clothes to match the better body shape mechanisms used in CBO.

CFP references the Community Flavor Pack mod found elsewhere (not inherently related or nsfw), but popular and clashes with the CBO mod unless patched I believe.

Edited by GallowsUK
  • 1 year later...

Should work now fully.

Download this here:

Download this:

Download the main mod.

Extract cbo_animations_pack 6.1.7z into mod folder.

Extract cbo_animations_pack_1_1_3.rar into mod folder, overwrite previous files.

Extract the contents of "cbo canral court animation pack overhauled addon" into cbo_animations_pack folder

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 12.1 Unofficial fix 1.8

CBO Animations Pack

CAP Unofficial fix

[CBO Compatibility Patch] (Optional)

CAP Unofficial fix + [Mod] (Optional)

This will replace the CBO event with a new one, that adds new animations, and allows you to cycle through them (i think).

I'll create a comp patch with CBO Animation+ as well.

Added CBO Compatible Skeleton based patch: CAP Unofficial fix CS 1.4.zip

Use this instead of CAP Unofficial fix 1.4.zip when using CBO CS mod, load order stays the same, and it works with the mod specific compatibility patches just as the non CS version.

CAP Unofficial fix + EPE 1.0.zip

CAP Unofficial fix + LOTR 1.0.zip

CAP Unofficial fix + POD 1.0.zip

CAP Unofficial fix 1.4.zip

CAP Unofficial fix CS 1.4.zip

CAP Unofficial fix + AGOT 1.1.zip

Edited by csirke128
18 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Didn't test this as much, but seems to work now:

Edit: Still work in progress, i think i'll need to change the carn_had_sex_with_effect to the new format.

Download this here:

Download the main mod.

Extract cbo_animations_pack 6.1.7z into mod folder.

Extract cbo_animations_pack_1_1_3.rar into mod folder, overwrite previous files.

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO Unofficial fix 1.8

cbo_animations_pack

CAP Unofficial fix

This will replace the CBO event with a new one, that adds new animations, and allows you to cycle through them (i think).

Also will also add compatibility patch for EPE, POD, AGOT, LOTR.

Carnal Court:

Download this mod:

Extract the contents into cbo_animations_pack

Extract the contents of CAP Unofficial fix Carnal Court 1.0.zip into CAP Unofficial fix

The load order stays the same.

Seems like some of the oral animations don't work correctly, ill need to look into that where its going wrong.

CAP Unofficial fix 1.0.zip 11.96 MB · 10 downloads

CAP Unofficial fix Carnal Court 1.0.zip 175.57 kB · 9 downloads

Thank you so much for this! I've noticed that the new animations appear to have an issue with a "glass eye" that affects only women, and only their left eye at that. Is that a known issue?

4 hours ago, keksdik69 said:

Thank you so much for this! I've noticed that the new animations appear to have an issue with a "glass eye" that affects only women, and only their left eye at that. Is that a known issue?

Ill need to make the free cam with court work to check that (right now the damn button is hidden behind the dialoge box)

Do you see this in carnal court, or in the character window animations?

1 hour ago, Frozen Lake said:

Thanks again, Csirke! I am guessing the fix for CBO Animations Pack is not compatible with the fix for CBO Animations+ you provided a while ago?

Yea, will need to make a comp patch for that as well, and then comp patch for the CBO Patch mods where both anims are present.

1 hour ago, csirke128 said:

Ill need to make the free cam with court work to check that (right now the damn button is hidden behind the dialoge box)

Do you see this in carnal court, or in the character window animations?

Carnal court - I don't use the regular character window animation events so I can't vouch for those. However you can see the glass eye by using the portrait_editor console command and looking for any of the CAP animations.

Sort of related - I took the liberty of compatching the asset files to include all the known animations (from original CBO, CBO Animations+ and CAP) and can verify that they work for the most part provided hat the events and animations are correctly implemented. They can be properly seen in the debug portrait editor. Hopefully these will be of use to you and anyone else who wants to compatch these mods.

Some notes:

CBO Animations+ has some animations that have been implemented into the base game (e.g. "sex_felatio") and shares some animation names in common with CBOA+ (e.g. "sex_doggy_1").

In CBO Animations+ there is an animation script error - in the missionary pack, the "a_1" for the female incorrectly has the body animation set to "sex" when it should be "sex_missionary_1a_1".

Thank you for all your work. I appreciate it a lot since these "renewed" animations are a good base for many experimental mods I'm trying to make.

female_body.asset female_head.asset male_body.asset male_head.asset

8 minutes ago, keksdik69 said:

Carnal court - I don't use the regular character window animation events so I can't vouch for those. However you can see the glass eye by using the portrait_editor console command and looking for any of the CAP animations.

Sort of related - I took the liberty of compatching the asset files to include all the known animations (from original CBO, CBO Animations+ and CAP) and can verify that they work for the most part provided hat the events and animations are correctly implemented. They can be properly seen in the debug portrait editor. Hopefully these will be of use to you and anyone else who wants to compatch these mods.

Some notes:

CBO Animations+ has some animations that have been implemented into the base game (e.g. "sex_felatio") and shares some animation names in common with CBOA+ (e.g. "sex_doggy_1").

In CBO Animations+ there is an animation script error - in the missionary pack, the "a_1" for the female incorrectly has the body animation set to "sex" when it should be "sex_missionary_1a_1".

Thank you for all your work. I appreciate it a lot since these "renewed" animations are a good base for many experimental mods I'm trying to make.

female_body.asset 172.1 kB · 0 downloads female_head.asset 143.81 kB · 0 downloads male_body.asset 211.14 kB · 0 downloads male_head.asset 181.07 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, I didnt touch the head anims, i was assuming they are fine the way they are.

I'll try see if re-exporting those as well with blender might have some impact, like maybe the head mesh in the base game changed or smth, not sure how else animations themselves would have an impact on the eyes.

For CBO Animations+, will need to merge the events files, so that you can actually select the animations added by it. Might be a bit more difficult, since CBO Animation Pack adds a lot of events to make the randomization work (so basically need to add the new links to all the events).

16 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Hi, I didnt touch the head anims, i was assuming they are fine the way they are.

I'll try see if re-exporting those as well with blender might have some impact, like maybe the head mesh in the base game changed or smth, not sure how else animations themselves would have an impact on the eyes.

For CBO Animations+, will need to merge the events files, so that you can actually select the animations added by it. Might be a bit more difficult, since CBO Animation Pack adds a lot of events to make the randomization work (so basically need to add the new links to all the events).

That will probably work. IIRC the head was definitely changed between the release of that mod and now - with the tours and tournaments expansion I think.

6 hours ago, keksdik69 said:

That will probably work. IIRC the head was definitely changed between the release of that mod and now - with the tours and tournaments expansion I think.

Seems like the right eyelid bone is not done the same way as its done for the left eyelid bone, this causes the eyelid to move halfway back into the skull, causing some issues.

I think same issue is there for CBO animations as well.

Ill look into if i can edit the eyelid transformation somehow, so it doesnt deform so badly.

Maybe this is what you saw as glassy, it deforms the eye mesh quite badly.

2 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Seems like the right eyelid bone is not done the same way as its done for the left eyelid bone, this causes the eyelid to move halfway back into the skull, causing some issues.

I think same issue is there for CBO animations as well.

Ill look into if i can edit the eyelid transformation somehow, so it doesnt deform so badly.

Maybe this is what you saw as glassy, it deforms the eye mesh quite badly.

You are probably right about this. From freecam tests of the animations in court events I couldn't discern this problem on males at all, only women and only on the CAP animations; base CBO and CBO Anim+ do not appear to have this problem (though there is some slight eyelid deformation for missionary variants "d" in anims+ for women).

I only tested with characters of average sizes and proportions however.

Edited by keksdik69
17 hours ago, keksdik69 said:

You are probably right about this. From freecam tests of the animations in court events I couldn't discern this problem on males at all, only women and only on the CAP animations; base CBO and CBO Anim+ do not appear to have this problem (though there is some slight eyelid deformation for missionary variants "d" in anims+ for women).

I only tested with characters of average sizes and proportions however.

Hi, re-exported the head animations, and managed to copy the keyframes from the left eyelid to the right eyelid. Can you check if it looks ok now?