[mod] cbo animations pack

Is there a way to fix the black lines from appearing on the characters during animations? As I noticed CBO Carnal Court does animations without them appearing... but lacks some of the best features this mod has.... Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day

Am I missing something, no matter what I do I just get the default Carnalitas still frame with no animations when the "make love" option is choses. My modlist is below:

Extended Immortality

Carnalitas

Carnalitas Arousal Frameworl

Cheri Carnalitas Mundi

Carnal Consequences

CBO

CBO clothes 1

CBO clothes 2

CBO Animations Pack

Random Sex Scene Generator

Carnalitas Base Text Replacer RSG

Coetus Anima Test Overwrite MF

Sex Event Mod

Intimate Encounters

12 hours ago, jbar9769 said:

Am I missing something, no matter what I do I just get the default Carnalitas still frame with no animations when the "make love" option is choses. My modlist is below:

Extended Immortality

Carnalitas

Carnalitas Arousal Frameworl

Cheri Carnalitas Mundi

Carnal Consequences

CBO

CBO clothes 1

CBO clothes 2

CBO Animations Pack

Random Sex Scene Generator

Carnalitas Base Text Replacer RSG

Coetus Anima Test Overwrite MF

Sex Event Mod

Intimate Encounters

If you want animations for Make Love, you need to disable my Carnalitas Base Text Replacer RSG.

Coetus Anima Test Overwrite MF is currently also not up to date, but the other two modules should be unproblematic.

I will eventually support CBO animations with a separate module again, but currently I'm working on text for female POV.

Carnalitas Base Text Replacer RSG will always be for people that don't use the animations.

Edited by bunt776

got this mod for first time for quite sometime and I couldnt figure out how to enable them til

I move this mod to lowest in load order and enable ask for make love in game rule to finally got animation and also fix for me 

but it s not animation 

just only pose

Is it always been this way? 

5 hours ago, MilesKiyaAnny said:

got this mod for first time for quite sometime and I couldnt figure out how to enable them til

I move this mod to lowest in load order and enable ask for make love in game rule to finally got animation and also fix for me 

but it s not animation 

just only pose

Is it always been this way? 

Maybe don't use tens of sex mods without knowing if they're compatible? The mod works.

I was set graphic setting to lowest. I have my reason to set that low but then I didnt c there is animated portraits option after set everything back to high again 

maan if there a list out there then i wouldnt use them base on those list 

Edited by MilesKiyaAnny

Guys I tried my best I can't find the problem. I have all Bugs together. My characters are mid Air. Sometimes they are duplicated. And the worst my created character is never naked always wears a cloth.

Any Ideas how to fix it? 

Hey all, I know this is sort of a long shot, but I've been experimenting with enabling the MF animations for FF couples, as I also have a strapon mod.  I've been successful getting the animation events to fire, but both characters are doing the same anim and overlapping.

Any ideas on how to fix this, or someone kind enough to write a FF addon?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16.05.2022 at 22:27, Durante said:

CoverOne, бро, когда ты возвращаешься?

Hello. I am currently having some financial difficulties due to problems in Russia. Right now there is very little free time to complete a major expansion for Carnal Cout. In principle, it is almost ready, there are some minor edits and tests left. This will be a separate mod, there is no point in making animations for 2D scenes now.

1 hour ago, CoverOne said:

Hello. I am currently having some financial difficulties due to problems in Russia.

I wish you good luck with that. It's always crap to pay for the BS that the political leadership is responsible for.