[mod] cbo animations pack

When I play the animation, black lines appear above the character's body. On  CBO page, this mod's author said that the camera needs to move closer to solve this problem. I looked at the CBO and this mode's code, but I didn't see the starting point for solving this. Can you tell me how to solve this problem? I would appreciate it if you could let me know which program I need to use and which file needs to be modified. Or do you have plans to provide an animation pack that fixed this bug after further update of DLC? If my word sound rude, I apologize. I'm not good at english, so I'm bit clumsy at showing respect in english.

Hey

About the black lines on the body. As it seems to me, this is the location of the characters and to solve the problem it is necessary to change all the animations. You can also solve the problem by setting up the camera itself or the event window here - \ char_body_overhaul \ gui \ window_event.gui and here - char_body_overhaul \ gfx \ portraits \ cameras \ mult_char_portrait_cameras. But I don’t know what exactly needs to be changed.

Future plans. I was already preparing a major update for this mod, where there are already new animations without these lines and several functions, such as the choice of a pose and the climax of sex. Unfortunately, in the process, I realized that CBO has too big changes and after the release of the update it will not work and all the additions to it will not work either. Therefore, I stopped working on updating the pack. It is unlikely that Mange2020 will return and update the CBO for the new update.

I'll add the update development files later, they are playable but not ready to publish. You can play around until the DLC comes out, or pick up something for your mods.

I'm using this mod since its release, I've removed "#" signs too and swear to god I've never encountered the 3 poses out of those 4 screenshots. (Saw only the first one.) 

I'm constantly seeing the same 4 or 5 animations (said it on a previous post of mine too.) and I don't know why. What could it be, any ideas?

Edit: Hold up, are they from the new update? I may have to test it, maybe I'm stupid lol.

Edited by Zukzukarr
9 minutes ago, Zukzukarr said:

I'm using this mod since its release, I've removed "#" signs too and swear to god I've never encountered the 3 poses out of those 4 screenshots. (Saw only the first one.) 

I'm constantly seeing the same 4 or 5 animations (said it on a previous post of mine too.) and I don't know why. What could it be, any ideas?

Edit: Hold up, are they from the new update? I may have to test it, maybe I'm stupid lol.

No, you're not stupid. This may be the case, and during the test, several animations were looped. I think it has something to do with randomization and its odds. Try to play around with numeric values in carn_sex_on_actions, for example 200 = change to 100 =. And yes, screenshots from the WiP version.

12 minutes ago, Rabbor said:

Does anyone know how to fix the non-aligned characters and positions? I'm not using Coetus Anima, so I didn't install the patch/fix for that.

You need to disable all mods, except Carnalitas and CBO.  

Arrange them in the correct order:

1. Carnalitas
  2. char_body_overhaul
  3. char_body_overhaul_clothes_1
  4. char_body_overhaul_clothes_2
  5. char_body_overhaul_clothes_3
  6. char_body_overhaul_clothes_4
  7. cbo_animations_pack

Next, check by starting a new game, check if the problem has disappeared, if so then - the reason is ok or the conflict of mods, if not then - in the damaged files.

Just now, CoverOne said:

You need to disable all mods, except Carnalitas and CBO.  

Arrange them in the correct order:

1. Carnalitas
  2. char_body_overhaul
  3. char_body_overhaul_clothes_1
  4. char_body_overhaul_clothes_2
  5. char_body_overhaul_clothes_3
  6. char_body_overhaul_clothes_4
  7. cbo_animations_pack

Next, check by starting a new game, check if the problem has disappeared, if so then - the reason is ok or the conflict of mods, if not then - in the damaged files.

Ah...well, thanks for the reply. I'll try it.

Damn, I've just tested the new version and it's superb! May I ask why the development stopped? Hope it's not permanent and you would return for the royal court. With the new 3D room features you may do amazing things.

Anaother quick question, is there anything that can be done to make this compatible with the Resizable Events mod?

Edited by Zukzukarr

30 minutes ago, Zukzukarr said:

Damn, I've just tested the new version and it's superb! May I ask why the development stopped? Hope it's not permanent and you would return for the royal court. With the new 3D room features you may do amazing things.

Anaother quick question, is there anything that can be done to make this compatible with the Resizable Events mod?

Because further development does not make sense) CBO will not work and this is 100%. With the release of the DLC, I will be working on add-ons for Carnalitas without CBO, taking only an erection from it. As for the Resizable Event, they can be combined, but no one will do this for the same reason, CBO changes the vanilla event window file, which will be reset when the update is released and become incompatible.

7 minutes ago, CoverOne said:

Because further development does not make sense) CBO will not work and this is 100%. With the release of the DLC, I will be working on add-ons for Carnalitas without CBO, taking only an erection from it. As for the Resizable Event, they can be combined, but no one will do this for the same reason, CBO changes the vanilla event window file, which will be reset when the update is released and become incompatible.

Guess CBO itself is abandoned then. Well, I will be looking forward to your new mods. It may well be for the best too. While I'm grateful for CBO, it's apparent that the bodies and morphs from it are a bit off, let alone the incompatibility nightmare.

Found it. Don't remember what caused the models to missalign, will have to look if I even do it, but the clothing is caused by Disrobed Ruler Designer. Edit: It seems like it is the only ONE of the mods that causes it...

Edited by Rabbor
On 1/3/2022 at 4:52 AM, Zukzukarr said:

Guess CBO itself is abandoned then. Well, I will be looking forward to your new mods. It may well be for the best too. While I'm grateful for CBO, it's apparent that the bodies and morphs from it are a bit off, let alone the incompatibility nightmare.

If I recall correctly Mange the creator of CBO mentioned he would be busy in the later months of the year. But he had plans for his mods after the Royal Court would arrive and this was all back in June-July of 2021. So no it's not officially abandoned and there's no point in putting effort into his CBO framework and other two mods as the new update would redefine how events, camera and interactions will work along with code changes.

Edited by saltandsour

OK I made it work, had to disable lots of incompatible mods. Looks great, promising. Though some animations look too rigid, slow. Could use a little adjustment. And often the hand is not in place for male on his sword.

Edited by Durante
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, RedLeaf1014 said:

Hello,can you make this mod to compitible with Community Flavor Pack and Ethnicities & Portraits Expanded?

I think the compatibility issues come from CBO also modifying clothes rather than the animation pack, so sadly it seems out of CoverOne's hands. Best we can hope is for this mod to ditch the CBO requirement.

On 1/6/2022 at 3:09 PM, Evereost said:

Do you by any chance take requests? I would like a kiss or hug animation if possible. I know how to make my own events etc. but sadly I know nothing about making animation.

With kisses and hugs, everything is very difficult, since the proportions and height of the characters in the game are always different.

6 hours ago, heavensakes234 said:

I'm curious whether you plan on implementing the threesome animations that exists in the game files. I noticed that there is a threesome animation for cowgirl. Do you have plans on implementing that or is it still a work in progress?

The new DLC will make it possible to insert a large number of people into the scene. Now I have suspended all work.

6 hours ago, EBarracuda said:

New member to lovers lab so sorry If this has been already stated. Does this mod add the animations to the vanilla seduce, romance and lay with interactions. I was looking to spice up the vanilla game rather than add more interactions to the mix.

This expands the number of animations available via CBO, which does provide animations for Carnalitas scenes, which will pop up in place of vanilla seduce/romance events from the vanilla interactions. (Lay with is not a vanilla interaction as far as I remember)

So, this does not add new interactions and only adds variety to existing events like you want, but it requires Carnalitas and CBO.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:02 AM, bunt776 said:

This expands the number of animations available via CBO, which does provide animations for Carnalitas scenes, which will pop up in place of vanilla seduce/romance events from the vanilla interactions. (Lay with is not a vanilla interaction as far as I remember)

So, this does not add new interactions and only adds variety to existing events like you want, but it requires Carnalitas and CBO.

On 1/16/2022 at 11:39 PM, CoverOne said:

With kisses and hugs, everything is very difficult, since the proportions and height of the characters in the game are always different.

The new DLC will make it possible to insert a large number of people into the scene. Now I have suspended all work.

On 1/14/2022 at 8:54 PM, iblOOpQc said:

I think the compatibility issues come from CBO also modifying clothes rather than the animation pack, so sadly it seems out of CoverOne's hands. Best we can hope is for this mod to ditch the CBO requirement.

On 1/5/2022 at 10:45 AM, Durante said:

OK I made it work, had to disable lots of incompatible mods. Looks great, promising. Though some animations look too rigid, slow. Could use a little adjustment. And often the hand is not in place for male on his sword.

image.png.0d02d1172362332dc34312ba6b869a7c.png

wtf do i do here