OSA\Osex and SexLab\LoversLab installs

I'm going to check out Fair Skin. The blackface issue I have\had, I cured it by running the mod Face Discoloration Fix SE. Some of the servants\NPC's in the Whiterun castle and surrounding buildings had the black face. Worked great. Yeah, "The Pure" is a nice mod for the "bit's"(LoL)... ahem. That's funny, thnx for making me laugh, I needed that. 

I chose the vanilla start so I could evaluate how the game was working while it played out. ENB light & shadow, armor & weapons textures, buildings\structures... etc. Most of the time it went ok. I started to get problems(wagon flipping) when I turned on PC\Headtracking in the prison cell... I think? Haven't done it since, that ride messed my head up just watching it. 

Yes, the Zena mod(and others) requires CotR and it's required mods. Now that I have High Poly Heads installed I'm hoping I'll have better luck this time. I have to have Project Protius(?) installed in order to have any of them(Zena, Gabby or Jen) as followers\NPC's. Downloaded that today as well. Last night I spent 6-8 hours updating my mods in my Vortex mods\downloads\skyrimse folder. That was fun. Here is another pap log to view, if you want. Little bigger this time.

BDN's SSE XXX (2nd) Papyrus.0.log

Thanks. That Papyrus looks typical of any Skyrim game so not problems with it. The only thing that sticks out is the FNIS events and Devious Devices. I know you said you had some issues with FNIS. It might be worth spending a bit of time double-checking your FNIS set-up to make sure it is doing what you need it to do.

FNIS tends to be as good as gold, so seeing entries in the Papyrus Log makes me itch a bit.

That vanilla cart-ride start is so broken I've known one DLL file in a mod to blow it up.  Save your sanity and just use Alternate Start. Arthmoor is one of the gurus of Skyrim modding. His Alternate Start Live Another Life is likely coded and built better than the original game.  If you want a laugh, there are some good YouTube videos of messed up cart ride game starts.

Regarding Xena and COTR, be careful High Poly Heads does not conflict with the Xena mod. I expect it will say on the mod pages.

I've got to head for bed. It's late here. I'll catch up tomorrow. Happy modding!

As far as which category to do next, I only have 1 "resources and tutorial's" mod in my list. That is the PapUtil mod(I'm not doing the"witcher pics&cards mod). Mods next in line are going to need it too. So I think I should do the SL\LL mods, at least the ones that don't require PapUtil. What do you think? I think this is where the scripting really starts to kick in, right?

What "Resources and Tutorials" mod are you using?

The Papyrus Utility mod is pretty much essential these days. I keep the installation close to the end of my install order so it overwrites any other mods.

Yes, once you start on the SL/LL mods you start hitting the heavier scripts. It might be worth having a think about what sort of game you want and picking a selection. 

For instance, I used Horrible Harrassment for a while and it was fun. To begin with.

By the time I was a few hours into the game, I was talking to some Jarl somewhere like Morthal. Only to have an Immersive Wench interrupt saying "You bitches have no manners" and a scene start. I know you can adjust the MCM for low hits, but I got really frustrated with the mod.  Out it went.

After Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Aroused Redux, ZAZ Animation pack, and SOS, these are my favourite mods from LL:

* Sexlab Matchmaker - always goes in first, and is a really handy little mod to check the Sexlab set up is working.

* Sexlab Eager NPCs (SLEN). It does a lot of stuff without making a mess of the game. One of my favourite elements is the "Horgasm" from riding a horse. There's a whole mod that does this, but SLEN also covers it. Saves an ESP.

* Sexlab Random Sex is good. Limit it to your band of followers and get lots of fun.

* I also like to use Milk Mod Economy - it's daft and makes for some laughs. It plays well and you can adjust it so it stays as low profile as you want.  There's a small mod called JUGS which is separate to this but is an absolute gem. It is an LE mod, so it needs loading in the Creation Kit and saving to convert it to SE's Form 44. It's a dialogue mod that hooks Sexlab animations.

* Dripping When Aroused is a must have in my game. As well as Cumshot. I don't play without them.

* Be aware that Sexlab Defeat and Sexlab Submit don't play well together. You can tweak them to work together, but it's a lot of fiddling and I've never really got it right. Both are a little buggy and also heavy on the system. If you use them, best choose one. At least Defeat has some plugin mods.

* Fertility Mode.  Beeing Female (an alternative) is said to be buggy (though I've used it a lot). Fertility Mode has an add-on mod that tidies it up. Don't do what I did and leave it to affect all NPCs. You know what happened...  I leave it for the player only now.  There are a couple of other similar mods. Your choice if you want to go down this route.

Others are up to you. I also use the OStim suite of mods. Their animations are better but some of them are really clunky.

Don't bother with Follow Me for Sex as it's 'old' and a little buggy (unstoppable pissing). Hopefully CPU will give it a makeover some time but at least he is still actively supporting it. It has the potential for being a really good mod. There's lots of good stuff in it. It just needs updating.

Have you seen this list? Compatibility Tracking ?  It's brilliant.

Hope these help!

Edited by Bluegunk

Okey dokey, let's get to it. Resources and Tutorials: All in one(address lib) installed, FileAccess interface for SkyrimSE scripts-FISSES installed, JCContainers SE installed, LotD Storage Extension not installed, Papyrus Extender SSE 4.5.2 installed, Papyrus Utility SE not installed, RaceCompatibility All-in-one Scripted installer installed, The Witcher 1 Paintings Cards Resource not installed(not going to use this). ALL of these mods have the "modders resources and tutorials" tag on them in Vortex.

In that list of mods you shared I use Dripping when Aroused, Cumshot and Follow me for Sex, FMFS is gone as of 2 min. ago. I will look at the others. One I don't think I will do is the fertility mod, don't want to have to deal with pregnant followers(hilarious). I'm still laughing about that. Do you use the Defeat mod? I have tried to either invite or get my PC to be raped as a result of losing in combat, but she just dies. I know what you are thinking, WHY would someone MAKE a rape happen? It's not because I'm a sick f&$k, I am testing the mechanics of this system to make sure that it works properly. My PC has been raped before but that was by force and I am testing the invitation capability's. And I kill the rapist with EXTREME prejudice afterwards. I HATE rapists with a passion in real life. Death to all of them.

I'm glad you brought up Ostim, OSA and Osex. I installed OSA and Osex, they are in right now. When I run FNIS, it is telling me that it doesn't know what versions the different animations are, "reading Osex ... OMF(?)... V.?.". Something about EMF as well, is this a problem? This has happened with other mods before, Aroused Sexy Idles for one. It didn't create any problems in game that I saw. Are there any other Osex mods you think I should be running along side OSA, Osex. Ostim maybe?

I took a quick look at "Compatibility Tracking". What is it?

Can you tell me what version of xEdit you are running?

20 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Papyrus Utility SE not installed

Install it!

I have used the Defeat mod in the past. It works OK but setting it up right is critical. I needed some time to go through it and set it how I wanted it. The trouble is, any other mod that affects bleedout can affect Defeat. So it is one of those mods you need to position and set up carefully.   I'm not using it at the moment.

Compatibility Tracking started out as a list of mods being converted from LE to SE. It was set up just after SE came out and people wanted to know what mods were becoming available for SE.  Since then it has become a really, really handy index of SL/LL mods that work with SE, and also shows ones with problems, or which have updates. It's worth bookmarking and looking at from time to time. There's a good summary of the animations packs, too.

The OStim series. Well, I use the Cumshot addition which is well integrated from the Sexlab version. Lactis is fun. And Ostrap. Those give a good result.

As for the rest, take a look at the Ostim page and see what takes your fancy. I found ORomance is seriously buggy and prone to vanishing mid game - it ought to be called OHeadache.  To be honest, even though I have a few Ostim mods around I don't use it a lot because it's so damn weird. I cannot get the hang of the icons so I set the MCM to Automatic. But then I get only one animation playing. Maybe I've set it up wrong. I don't know.

I use SSEEdit 4.03 off Nexus which is the current version.

You do seem to have a recurring oddness with FNIS. It must be how Vortex is working with it?  I assume Vortex, like MO2, sets up a 'virtual' Skyrim SE that ghosts alongside the vanilla game when playing. Which means setting up external mods like LOOT, Bodyslide, FNIS, Nemesis and Wrye Bash need to make sure they are set to work with that virtual directory of mods.  I know with Mod Organiser 2, I sometimes have to add small conditions to the executable - which is easy to do using the MO2 interface.

My point being, if FNIS is playing oddly with Vortex it may be because it is not quite installed right. But I can't help because I don't use Vortex (and never will!).

Hmmm... I installed FNIS according to the instructions on the page. Vortex installed. Maybe I should manually install it... I don't know. I try real hard to read the instructions, but I have missed stuff from time to time. I discovered that by rereading them every time I do a new mod run. 

I have had REAL good luck running the SL\LL series of sex mods that I have picked. From masterbation to 5-ways everything has worked nice. Slight misalignment with bodies sometimes but those were because of where I started the sex scene. To close to stuff in the area that isn't designed to be part of the scene, fireplaces and other assorted stuff. The toys too(WOW!). The only visible problems were with the syncronization(?) of voices, displayed texts and facial movement\expressions. I've come to learn I am expecting WAY to much in regards to ALL voices, texts and expressions. There are going to be many times in the game where these don't sync up. I have tried to get as many voice packs as I can find that apply to my mods, the Judge\LL has some real good stuff. I am still trying to get an orgy to start up, haven't figured that one out... yet. That is why I had the FMFS mod installed, I thought it was the mod for orgies. Aroused Creatures covers that... I think(?). I'll check when I get it installed.

Downloaded Defeat, Random Sex and EagerNPC. These look like they will be a lot of fun, nice, thank you.

xEdit: I downloaded from Github an update for xEdit. The 4.1.2 update, I have the 4.1.3h as well. These are loose files and folders in a .7z file. I looked for install instructions but couldn't find any. I have no idea what to do with them, I think I'm just supposed to drop them in the game folder with SSEEdit, but I don't do that kind of thing without having instructions telling me to. Dangerous habit to get into. 

1 hour ago, BDNelson said:

I have had REAL good luck running the SL\LL series

That's good to hear. Yes, misalignment is a nuisance, just one of those things. Get used to using the adjustment hotkeys!!  It would look like your FNIS is running OK, despite the strange behaviour.

When you mention voices it reminds me: In the Sexlab MCM, Animation Settings page, you should choose either "Apply Facial Expressions" or "Play LipSync Animation". 

Sexlab is slightly broken in that if you click both on, then things start going wrong. I go with the Facial Expressions.

I have my xEdit as a folder in the main game folder. I think that is where it likes to be due to the scripts it runs. Causes me no problems being there.

"Bleedout" - that's the term used for draining health. When an NPC goes down on one knee in combat and about to keel over dead, people call that stage onwards "Bleedout". I can't remember what health level it equates to in the game engine.  I think Defeat might use the term, too.  You don't want adversaries raping the character at 70% health, but 5% might be appropriate but I can't recall where the "bleedout" level starts.  There are mods like Knockout, Defeat etc. that all deal with this moment in combat. 

Steam: are you BDNelson28 on Steam? There are a couple of others. 

I'm Clivercc on Steam but there's nothing there as I never use Steam apart from hosting the games I buy off them!

Feel free to link up with my profile, too!  I'm most active here and on Nexus.

Edited by Bluegunk

Yes, I have started to learn the alignment hotkeys, worked last time.

"Apply Facial Expressions" or "Play LipSync Animation", that I DID NOT know. I have been running both at the same time, not anymore. Thank you yet again.

xEdit: Me too. I don't think it works anywhere else. I haven't tried to put it anywhere else but the game folder. (All Bethesda games, FO3, FNV, FO4 and Oblivion).

"Bleedout": I thought that is what you were talking about, had to make sure. I was going on the belief that some sort of rape\aggressive\non-consentual(?) and even violent sex was incorperated(?) into these mods. I have Defeat now so I'm going to install that.

My Steam name is brianmuellson, no caps. I'll see if I can find yours, I'm not very good at that stuff, might take a minute.

ALLRIGHTY THEN!(Jim Carey-"The Mask") I just got CotR, Jen. Conn., Zena and Gabby installed. After some mod manipulation, it is working real, real nice. I have to get the rest done before I can start a test run, but the girl's look goooood. I used the "Fair Skin" mod instead of the CotR skins, I wanted the goose bumps. Niiiice. WetRedeux too(of course). I am just giddey with anticipation. Thank you.

Sorry I wasn't in touch sooner. Been doing a short play-thru to see how things are working. Pretty good considering I haven't installed MFGfix yet. That is required for CotR-Zena, Jen and Gabby. Don't worry I will not\don't break the "Golden Rule". New game starts are a regular part of my mod routine. I stopped modding after I got CotR\Jen up and running. I wanted to talk to you first. I'm going to leave the body stuff where it is, unless there is something else you think I should install before I move on. I see a lot of people making that mistake(golden rule) via some of the posts I've been seeing.

Edited by BDNelson