TDF Enhanced Prostitution

View File

This is an add-on for SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping, which adds a few features as well as support for a several other mods. It has been immensely overhauled from its earlier incarnations for utility, simplicity, and personal enjoyment.

Requirements:    SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping   (and its requirements)

PapyrusUtils AE  (Or the SE version, if you're on 1.5.97) -- Needed to Save and Load configuration Settings menu

New/Altered MCM Settings:

•      Toggle Switch that can disallow followers as hooker clients (an exploit IMO). Accounts for both Current and Potential follower factions.
  •      Increased Weighting on Sex Type, adjusted from 0-5 to 0-10
  •      Client Arousal Required Slider, adjusted from 0-49 to 0-101 (which disables the mod essentially)
  •      Bounty From Prostitution Slider, allowing  you to set the Bounty from 0-1000 Septims (Guard Interactions Toggle also required)
  •      A new menu (in Uninstallation/Repair page) which shows what supported mods you have currently installed
  •      An option to Save and Load your Settings in MCM, so you won't have to re-type them the next time.
  •      (IMPORTANT) Maximum Party Hookers Slider sets from 0 to 6, and is at zero by default. Once you turn it up, you cannot turn it backwards! But if you don't turn it up from 0 to at least 1, you won't have the option to recruit any hookers. (It was set to zero, to honor a request for option of no party hookers).
  •      Clients Required Per Hooker (0-25, Default 0): Turning this slider up requires you to work that many tricks yourself, before you're allowed to recruit a hooker. Honors the Maximum Party Hookers setting (above).
  •      Tricks for Auto-Whoring (0-50, Default 0): A slider to determine how many tricks it takes a hooker to "auto-whore" (find tricks on their own, as a party hooker)
  •      Tricks for Solo Whoring (0-50, Default 0): A slider to determine how many tricks it takes a hooker to "solo-whore" (become a city or free-roaming whore)
  •      Hooker's Cut (0-100%, Default 0): A slider to give your hookers their share of the spoils (as reward for their hard labor)
  •      Innkeeper's Cut (0-100%, Default 0): A  slider for the "Innkeeper's Cut" of the spoils. Naturally only triggers when you're running tricks within an inn. Inns can be considered exploits in crime mods like Sexlab Adventures/Sexy Adventures, offering safe haven from guards and crime reports. This helps alleviate that, giving the innkeeper a share of profits for providing this safe haven.
  •      (SLS/BM) Whore License Honored (On by Default): Visible if you have either SLS or BM_Licenses installed. When activated, and you have a valid Whore License from either mod, Guard Interactions won't fire. In fact, you can even solicit the guards like regular clients!
  •      Chance Guards Ignore License (0-100%, Default 0): A Misogyny slider. Gives a chance that guards will ignore a valid license, and break up a dance or sex act by the player or the party hookers. Doesn't affect player-initiated dialogs, shouldn't result in any fines.
  •      Public Whore Disabled (On by Default): Visible if Public Whore is installed. When active, and the player becomes the Public Whore, most TDF prostitution dialogs will be disabled for the duration.
  •      Player Auto-Whoring Enabled/Hotkey (Off by Default): When active, potential clients will approach the player and solicit for sex.
  •      Allow Dance While Auto-Hooking: When active, Party Hookers have a small chance of choosing to dance instead of seek potential clients, every AI round (60 seconds). With "Strip During Dance" also active, hookers can effectively generate their own business via SexLab Aroused.

Recommended/Supported:  

(NEW!) - DarkMaster13 has graciously provided a soundtrack for the whole mod! You can find a download link in the Support Thread, at the bottom of page 5.

SexLab - Sexual Fame Framework

Adds Whore Fame when propositioning a client (no forehead tattoos required!). More fame is gained when the player is offering themselves instead of one of their hookers. Even more when propositioning a guard, and the persuade check is missed. Fame is recognized by other mods which look for it (like Public Whore , e.g.).

SexLab Survival

Accounts for the SLS Whore license in Guard Interactions, if a toggle is set active. This will not only prevent bounty/arrest, but allow guards as clients (similar to having Guard Interactions off, but also accounting for this license). Note that this makes the Whore license much more valuable, and I highly suggest turning up its base costs to compensate.

Also adds MCM section (under General Settings):

•      Toggle switch to turn SLS Whore license support on/off
  •      Small "quality of life" menu which shows what the current game day is, versus when your SLS Whore license expires

Paradise Halls , Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home  , and Diary of Mine

Adds an MCM toggle to allow/disallow Slaves as Clients. Also adds support for Slaves to become hookers, up to 7 total like the core mod (followers/recruits/slaves). A separate ESPFE plugin will handle recruiting PAHE and PHHSH slaves into your hooker harem. DOM support not fully tested, but appears to work.

SexLab Sex Slaves   (aka Mia's Lair)

Adds the Sex Slaves onto the optional toggle to "Allow Slaves as Clients", as per Paradise Halls. As the Sex Slaves are potential members of the CurrentFollowerFaction (unlike PAHE Slaves), they are also held accountable to the Add Followers as Clients switch once added to your party roster.

ZAZ

Support for any ZAZ-factioned slaves is included. I'm not aware of any, but as ZAZ is a requirement for Paradise Halls it didn't hurt to add just in case.

Public Whore

If installed, will add an MCM toggle option to disable the TDF Enhanced Prostitution dialogs while the PC is actively a Public Whore, and track your current status

Sexlab Eager NPCs

As supported by the main TDF 2023 module.

BM Licenses Enhanced

Scripts will first check for the SLS whore license, and if SLS is not present in your load order will then check for the BM whore license. Otherwise, acts the same as Sexlab Survival (above).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/09/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping. PapyrusUtils
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, wrathdragon said:

this wont install invalid xml or somthing like that i use vortex

I uploaded a new v1.0.3, created with the Vortex-recommended  FOMOD Creation Tool. Again, was only able to test with Wrye Bash. Please let me know how it goes.

5 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Hey, nice to see some support for an older mod, always great

Could you add an option to completely disable NPC prostitutes? So its player only?

Actually, adding an "All-Or-Nothing" NPC toggle wouldn't be so bad. A lot easier than adding a (0-7) Slider. I'll consider it for next (non-hotfix) update.

Well, it is tough to go into that old mod.

TDF misdeveloped a couple of features for the player prostitution :  approaching and threesomes

it always had the problem, that the follower steals the players client, and of course his bed.

oral sex is done with foreplay, if foreplay is activated in sexlab, which is a bit silly, since blowjob is already a foreplay

vaginal sex is always done with a foreplay, disregarding what sexlab sais

anal sex is always agressive and has as such never a foreplay, both disregarding what sexlab sais

sexlab may have weak points, like sorting things out, but it has a lot of features and i hate it, when modders shut them down, because that shuts down freedom to play.

Would be nice if you could correct some of these shutdowns.

Sorry about ongoing installer issues. It's my first Bethesda-based auto-installer. I can say it's an FOMOD, and even in Wrye when using Subpackages instead of FOMOD I also get just script source added. Making simple packages would be problematic as well (more confusing). It took 8 ESP files to cover all the variations offered, as many of the changes are happening via Dialog Topic conditionals. These would of course cause errors if you were missing any of the mods it was looking for.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Well, it is tough to go into that old mod.

TDF misdeveloped a couple of features for the player prostitution :  approaching and threesomes

it always had the problem, that the follower steals the players client, and of course his bed.

oral sex is done with foreplay, if foreplay is activated in sexlab, which is a bit silly, since blowjob is already a foreplay

vaginal sex is always done with a foreplay, disregarding what sexlab sais

anal sex is always agressive and has as such never a foreplay, both disregarding what sexlab sais

sexlab may have weak points, like sorting things out, but it has a lot of features and i hate it, when modders shut them down, because that shuts down freedom to play.

Would be nice if you could correct some of these shutdowns.

I haven't seen the hookers stealing a client yet, and I might have beaten the Approaching situation if you mean "auto-hookers". In a crowd it's like they're working overtime; hope you didn't have an adventure planned! Threesomes are still a mess, specifically when you offer the client to join in on the fun. Still trying to sort it all out.

As for the SexLab animations, I think it's a combination of an older version and the author having issues w/ the system. I saw the script that calls for acts by Sex Type, and a comment there says as much ("Sorry, did my best"). I'd have to look into the whole SexLab system more before I could approach this in some meaningful way, but I'll add it to my list of considerations.

Thank you.  Is there anyway to equate all the times you spent raping your slave into submission to her whoring skill?   That just seems crazy to me that I should have to pimp her out for a while, until she's on her own.  She's a slave I say whore, she whores. lol

5 hours ago, uncleben7 said:

Thank you.  Is there anyway to equate all the times you spent raping your slave into submission to her whoring skill?   That just seems crazy to me that I should have to pimp her out for a while, until she's on her own.  She's a slave I say whore, she whores. lol

I caught an inequality in what it takes to make them eligible (dialog conditions), and it should be in the next version. (eta a couple weeks, heading out of town soon for a few days). It now takes submission of 80 OR sex training of 45 to be eligible ATM (on par with pahe-tdf, which used variable amounts increasing by how many hookers you already had) to make them "pimp-eligible". Those could be put to a slider, w/ a little effort. Then there's the number of times you have to pimp them before they'll go auto (i.e. find tricks on their own), a flat value ATM (10 times). These also could be adjusted via a slider. I think that could cover your request, while also making it adjustable for added user convenience and control. Between the two users should be able to tailor their experience to their liking. Sounds do-able!

21 hours ago, Horred said:

I caught an inequality in what it takes to make them eligible (dialog conditions), and it should be in the next version. (eta a couple weeks, heading out of town soon for a few days). It now takes submission of 80 OR sex training of 45 to be eligible ATM (on par with pahe-tdf, which used variable amounts increasing by how many hookers you already had) to make them "pimp-eligible". Those could be put to a slider, w/ a little effort. Then there's the number of times you have to pimp them before they'll go auto (i.e. find tricks on their own), a flat value ATM (10 times). These also could be adjusted via a slider. I think that could cover your request, while also making it adjustable for added user convenience and control. Between the two users should be able to tailor their experience to their liking. Sounds do-able!

That would be perfect.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...I installed via Vortex, shows up in the load list, but there aren't any changes to the TDF menu. Even started a new game, no change. TDF version 2.2.5.5 if that matters.

It should be noted that Racemenu is throwing an error message at load-in since the SKSE update and I have not been able to figure out how to fix it.

Maybe the fomod was a bit too much?

I had some ideas, while I was working on the legendary edition. 

After adding the hearthfire holds and Solstheim to the list of places I thought that Skyhaven Temple and the Academy would be nice as standards, too (for 2 instead of 3 whores). Also the remote Inns would be interesting. For me it was always the hard to do the scripting, but you seem to be quite good at it.

17 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

With the independent add-on?

I have tried it with the independent add-on and also without it.
If TDF EP is active, the prostitution of followers does not work for me. They can dance and I can offer them to clients, but then I can't tell them that this is the right place.

6 hours ago, J377yC1971 said:

For me TDF v2.2.5.5, TDF Independent prostitutes Legendary SLEN SE v D2020.9.19

It looks like the scripts don't get copied correctly... 

Edit: I copied the files manually into the script folder and got the new menu... Too bad, that the SLEN interface is missing now. This should be added back...

To get rid of the problems with all the esp's it might make sense to look how Yinkle added the SLEN integration and do the same thing for PAH, MIA and the other stuff. For me the SLEN integration is a very important feature....

Edit2: Works fine for the usual 3 Prostitutes, but 4 to 7 do not respond. 

Edited by Pfiffy
  • 2 weeks later...

The PAH thing isn't working right either, I can order a slave to be a prostitute and she says to get her clients and she'll do the rest however she is not added to the prostitute management menu and there are no other dialog options. Also when telling a hired npc prostitute to dance, the music starts and they strip but they just stand there looking stupid and don't actually dance. Need help please, thanks.