1 hour ago, Horred said:

Sorry for the wait, but wait no longer. A new and heavily updated version has been released (see files page). Fully compatible with the latest TDF 2023 package, and with a greatly simplified installer as well as many new features. Enjoy!

So it does not work with SSE 1.5.97 then?

2 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Shame its ae only, but good job those all sound really fun, SL survival's whore licence is criminally underutilized. And public whore thing is neat, makes sense.

•  
47 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Honestly,  it likely should work with it--no SKSE DLL's installed on this end besides PapyrusUtil for the Settings, and any the main mod's support mods add in. The AE version is simply what I used, as I made this for the most modern versions of mod X-Y-Z. Try the PapyrusUtil for 1.5.97 instead, and let me know how it goes. If it works, I'll change the front page info so it's more precise/less misleading. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Didn't manage to run it here. Skyrim never shows up the menu, just an endless spinning wheel. Last line in my log file shows:

[08/04/2023 - 10:19:43AM] Error: Unable to bind script BB_Access_SlSf to _BB_Access_SlSf_Quest (FE2A3803) because their base types do not match

While that error needs fixing, it wouldn't affect the menu in any way. Only your whore fame, worst case (SlSf = Sexlab Sexual Fame). Did you start a new game when you tried this? The mod was originally made for 1.5.97 back in 2021, and the only relevant thing that changed in that way was the use of PapyrusUtil to add Save/Load settings. I don't think I used any brand-new SKSE functions in the scripts that weren't around for 1.5.97, though I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by Horred

I went through the scripts today, and managed to find the source of the Papyrus error, and also fixed a couple Papyrus reported from the main mod. My new game Papyrus logs show zero errors, only the expected reports. That doesn't mean it's perfect of course, just that nothing there is raising a flag in Papyrus.

I'll hold off a couple of days or so before updating the download package, just in case something else comes in reported.

I installed it on a play through with a gazillion mods that crashes every five minutes (almost). On a more serious note, it is not installed on a new game but an already existing one so that definitely could be an issue. Then again, most of the time with mods, it either crashes the game straight away or it sort of works, not that the main menu loading takes forever (like in really forever though I didn't test it for forever - obviously). I might try to recompile the scripts tomorrow and see if then works on SE.

21 hours ago, Suke23 said:

Just tested this and I am having issues setting the probabilities for requests, say I set everything to 0 but keep oral sex at say 10 it doesn't recognize the changes and still asks for the other options as well.

Hmm, haven't seen an issue with this. Was this on a new game, or an existing game? And if not a new game, did you already have the main mod installed?

Just uploaded a new version (2.0.2), and the script that handles that was in the stack of updated files. Maybe it will help, either way?

Edited by Horred
5 hours ago, Horred said:

Hmm, haven't seen an issue with this. Was this on a new game, or an existing game? And if not a new game, did you already have the main mod installed?

Just uploaded a new version (2.0.2), and the script that handles that was in the stack of updated files. Maybe it will help, either way?

Yup that update fixed the issue, thank you!

11 hours ago, Hubert21 said:

I did some more trial and error and figured it out myself: Maximum Party Hookers must not be zero.

English is not my native language. I had overlooked this option before.

Yes, sorry if the info wasn't clear. You can turn that dial up to 6, but once you turn it up you can't turn it backwards. That's why I have it at zero by default. And the Clients Needed setting can control how many PC tricks you have to perform before being able to recruit each new hooker to the fold (management experience!). So if you set it high, and want a full tribe of 6 hookers--your PC will be doing many tricks to earn that "privilege".

A new version is in late testing stage, with cool new features like a Scanner that checks the people around you to see if they qualify as slaves--so the "dialog shutoff" I'm currently using (the proposition line still triggers, but it's shut down by the second line) might never be needed because with this the dialog line should not trigger at all...

Only bad news is, I don't think it will work out of the box w/ an existing game. At the least, you'll have to start the needed quest in the console.

Edited by Horred

I've had mixed success with this, and I highly recommend a new game if you want this feature working right (just had to restart because of this, last night). That said, w/ Re-Saver you select the plugin from the top menu, and delete everything except the Changeforms--G (Global variables) Track down the script definition for bb_tdf_enhanced and delete that too. Save and see if your game starts up. If so, in the console you need to stopquest resetquest and startquest for quest 0x0000099B--wherever that is in your load order (FExxx99B, where xxx is your load order for it). Run your Papyrus, and search for a message with "TDF" ("Scan Running - Smack!", or something like that IIRC). If you see that message every 30 seconds or so, chances are you fixed it up and will be good to go.

Sorry I couldn't make it any easier/more reliable, but this turned out to be a major deal for the mod script-wise and thus a big deal for an existing game. Because save games store script instances, and I don't think even Re-Saver can catch every piece of it.

And to top it off, I wrongfully marked the quest as Start Game Enabled in 2.0.2, which I found out later/before 2.0.3 can only store ref aliases (aka slaves) as persistent references, and to boot stores extra data into the save game including script code.

Edited by Horred
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 10:27 PM, Skill denim said:

Infinite loading screen, also check for errors in TESEEdit there's so many.

Checked for errors and dirty edits before uploading, as well as for file ID's that could unnecessarily disqualify it for lite plugin status, in xEdit 4.0.4 after working on it in Creation Kit. As per usual protocol. Could you share a screenshot or a copy-paste of the errors, please? I'll examine further upon confirmation, but promise I didn't see those on this end before upload. And still don't; visually confirmed right now, before 'Submit Reply'.

Having an issue, I've downloaded TDF2023 and installed addon for additional followers and then also TDF Enhanced. Everything works from solitication to dancing.
But i don't have a dialogue for pimping whores, i can't hire followers and npcs. Also i can't find those additional npcs... image.png.7dbc71e4282257f555bf9fa60d0067d8.pnganyone?

9 hours ago, Gyra said:

@Horred If I or the original author were to update BM Licenses, would all you need to hook into the mod as you did with SLS be a variable? e.g. hasWhoreLicense == true

With a bit of support script depending on what was needed? Sure, it's very likely possible. What I did for all the other mods was look for a specific file in them, typically their main quest. If found, I set a global in my mod (e.g. SLS_Installed), added globals for anything else the mod might need (like Whore License Expiration e.g.)--read them from your mod, then make my own version w/ those values so I don't "need" your mod as dependency--and script in the rest.

Edited by Horred
5 hours ago, Huddee4 said:

Having an issue, I've downloaded TDF2023 and installed addon for additional followers and then also TDF Enhanced. Everything works from solitication to dancing.
But i don't have a dialogue for pimping whores, i can't hire followers and npcs. Also i can't find those additional npcs... image.png.7dbc71e4282257f555bf9fa60d0067d8.pnganyone?

What value do you have Maximum Party Hookers set to in MCM? It's set to zero by default, so that could possibly be it. It goes from 0-6 in range (6 the maximum offered in TDF2023). Note that once you turn it up from zero, you can't turn it back down.

Also, do you have Clients Required Per Hooker set to a value greater than zero? If so, you have to do x amount of tricks, per hooker you wish to hire, before you're allowed to hire the next one. Just a little mini-game I thought people might like, plus logical and all, but both of these could be causing you to not be able to hire someone.

Edited by Horred
1 hour ago, Horred said:

What value do you have Maximum Party Hookers set to in MCM? It's set to zero by default, so that could possibly be it. It goes from 0-6 in range (6 the maximum offered in TDF2023). Note that once you turn it up from zero, you can't turn it back down.

Also, do you have Clients Required Per Hooker set to a value greater than zero? If so, you have to do x amount of tricks, per hooker you wish to hire, before you're allowed to hire the next one. Just a little mini-game I thought people might like, plus logical and all, but both of these could be causing you to not be able to hire someone.

I had it set to 0!! i've searched through 30 pages of TDF2023 topic and no1 had same issue lmao so i almost gave up

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Horred said:

With a bit of support script depending on what was needed? Sure, it's very likely possible. What I did for all the other mods was look for a specific file in them, typically their main quest. If found, I set a global in my mod (e.g. SLS_Installed), added globals for anything else the mod might need (like Whore License Expiration e.g.)--read them from your mod, then make my own version w/ those values so I don't "need" your mod as dependency--and script in the rest.

I've implemented the Whore license in my patch. See if you can make it a soft-dependency so that the BM Whore License can let guards permit TDF Prostitution!

On 9/18/2023 at 2:09 AM, Gyra said:

I've implemented the Whore license in my patch. See if you can make it a soft-dependency so that the BM Whore License can let guards permit TDF Prostitution!

Seems simple enough on the surface; sure, no problem. Wouldn't be bad to have an alternative, considering what the latest SLS beta does to you when you buy your whore license. Might take me a few days, busy w/ a couple art side projects (i.e. for pay), but when I'm clear I'll take a look at scripting this in. :)

I'm not familiar with the mod as of now; are the licenses timed out like SLS (i.e. an expiry float), or is it a simple buy-own-forever license (Got It? -- bool/int)?

Edited by Horred