On 3/18/2024 at 6:52 PM, Horred said:

What was Maximum Party Hookers set to in MCM?

Thanks. Reinstalled and set the party size and all is well. 🙄

Thanks again.

Edit: Except it isn't well. The settings aren't sticking even though I save them. e.g. The inn keeper's cut stays at 0 whatever I set the slider to. The party size stays at 0 no matter what the slider is set to.

Edited by Grey Cloud
On 3/18/2024 at 8:11 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. Reinstalled and set the party size and all is well. 🙄

Thanks again.

Edit: Except it isn't well. The settings aren't sticking even though I save them. e.g. The inn keeper's cut stays at 0 whatever I set the slider to. The party size stays at 0 no matter what the slider is set to.

Did you uninstall and reinstall on the same game, without backing up to a game from before you uninstalled? If so, you probably broke the configuration quest/script. There's a couple dozen variables in this mod that are not in the original mod. I've seen this before myself, in testing.

2 minutes ago, Horred said:

Did you uninstall and reinstall on the same game, without backing up to a game from before you uninstalled? If so, you probably broke the configuration quest/script. There's a couple dozen variables in this mod that are not in the original mod. I've seen this before myself, in testing.

Don't worry about it. I'll have another go with mod in the future but right now its taking up too much time.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I made some voice packs for your enhanced rape mod. 

DBVO using the Ciri template

DBVO Ciri - TDF Enhanced Rape 2_0_0.zip

and the XVAsynth for the npc dialogue

xVASynth TDF Enhanced Rape 2_0_0.rar

On a side note, would it be possible to make it so that when NPCs try to force greet you through enhanced rape they wont become hostile if they cant start/get interrupted during the conversation?

Cheers,

Edited by Aceofshovels
On 3/28/2024 at 6:29 AM, Aceofshovels said:

Hey, I made some voice packs for your enhanced rape mod. 

DBVO using the Ciri template

DBVO Ciri - TDF Enhanced Rape 2_0_0.zip 104.83 kB · 1 download

and the XVAsynth for the npc dialogue

xVASynth TDF Enhanced Rape 2_0_0.rar 73.91 MB · 1 download

On a side note, would it be possible to make it so that when NPCs try to force greet you through enhanced rape they wont become hostile if they cant start/get interrupted during the conversation?

Cheers,

Thanks for the voice packs! I'll be sure to get them into the next release. I'll have to take a look at the packages to see if that can be stopped. It might be the "Walk Away" dialog causing it as well. Will see, thanks for reporting.

On 3/30/2024 at 12:04 PM, Horred said:

Thanks for the voice packs! I'll be sure to get them into the next release. I'll have to take a look at the packages to see if that can be stopped. It might be the "Walk Away" dialog causing it as well. Will see, thanks for reporting.

Ah so if I remove the "TWAT - walkaway topic" in xedit from the dialogue it wont start the brawl quest?

Edited by Aceofshovels

Two things I noticed after installing this mod. The features of training a prostitute and joining a prostitute in her session with a trick no longer work. It's not just that there's no animation (so we can't blame FNIS for this), but the entire scenario does not move forward. The menu to chose a third participant doesn't pop up after it's agreed upon by everyone that we're going to do it. Same with training. When choosing to put the prostitute through more training, nothing happens. I know there's something about this mod that's causing it, because when I disable it and load an old save, these scenarios move forward. When I re-enable this mod on that old save, this problem occurs. Does anyone know how how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Edited by OnionHeart

Could someone confirm if this is an issue on their game as well.
(I know it isnt a well used option but...)

If you walk upto a female NPC and ask to make use of their service rather than hire them to work for you.
They agree, you pay them gold and they follow you.

When you get to a bed and talk to them, theres no dialog to start the scene.
Theres actually no dialog at all so you cant dismiss them either.

Heya Horred!

TDF Prostitution has been a stable in my load order since it's LE days, I'm truly thankful that you decided to pick this up and further develop it.

TBH, I've never (And probably won't any time soon) used the hookers mode in TDFP, what kept it in my load order is the simple PC approach/solicitation and the Dancing bit. Any chance you'll expand on those? There have been literally little to no improvement on these since forever and would love to see these aspects expanded upon;

For example;

- Option to disable NPC/Hookers recruitment dialogue (I can't remember whether or not this is already there tbh, lol).

- 3somes (4somes, 5somes... the more the merrier!) chances for PC player too with suitable payout increases (totally unfair the NPC hookers get 3somes while the PC can't!)

- Gender toggles for approaching clients.

- Option to exclude certain npcs from all interactions (targeted through crosshair or something).

The above are some of overdue addition in my opinion, but yet again, It's all up to you whether take them into consideration or not and I for one will be supporting your approach regardless.

Thanks for this and good luck moving forward.

Cheers!

I don't understand TDF Enhanced Prostitution 2.4.1 requires v2.2.5.5 as a prerequisite but if I install it like that it doesn't work. I can prostitute my PC female myself but no follower. What am I doing wrong?
3 hours ago, Kijo28 said:
I don't understand TDF Enhanced Prostitution 2.4.1 requires v2.2.5.5 as a prerequisite but if I install it like that it doesn't work. I can prostitute my PC female myself but no follower. What am I doing wrong?

You need TDF2023

On 4/16/2024 at 6:08 PM, 43deadwood said:

You need TDF2023

Both are required to work? TDF 2023 *and* this mod, correct? I'm having a gameplay issue as well: the prices for my services are set at 0 gold when I try to pimp myself out, and the NPC I'm interacting with doesn't follow me after agreeing to the price.

18 hours ago, keitel66 said:

The only glitch I've encountered is when propositioning a client the dialogue for agreeing a price doesn't come up - when I click on the customer again I get the original dialogue repeated. I click out of that and then click on the customer again and everthing goes OK. I also use Sexlab Privacy so don't have to move anywhere as SP provides a prompt which handles that.

On 3/15/2024 at 6:27 PM, Horred said:

I'm going to have to look into how the SexLab interfacing code really works before I could address any of this. Only changes I've made to this from the original mod was to add more weighting control to the Sex Type sliders, and a new conditional check here and there in the scripts.

Hi @Horred

I've got the same problem that the original poster mentioned.  Sometimes you get a proper animation.  Sometimes you don't, and when you don't what does happen will often last for only 2 to 3 seconds. 

Something is spooked in the animation selection code, which is a real shame as it tends to spoil your otherwise excellent work. 

It's pretty fundamental to the mod's action, so even a small script patch to merge in to fix this would be most welcome

In hope ... ☺️

DQW