Awesome to see this mod getting development again, hope it goes as smoothly as possible!

Always wondered if we might see an enhanced type version of this, the only way this could be better if it someday gets an addon switcheroo where the PC doesn't pimp out NPCs, but NPCs pimp out the player.

Ty!

17 hours ago, nonameo said:

having trouble getting the mcm toggles to work. can't toggle the mod compatabilities on for anything and several other options don't respond either. this is the only mod mcm this happens in for me.

The mod compatibilities don't toggle; they are selected automatically by the MCM script by detecting their files. Which several other options, specifically? Was this a game that had an earlier version of TDF Prostitution, &/or this mod, present? Or a new game?

8 hours ago, Horred said:

The mod compatibilities don't toggle; they are selected automatically by the MCM script by detecting their files. Which several other options, specifically? Was this a game that had an earlier version of TDF Prostitution, &/or this mod, present? Or a new game?

good to know its automatic, just expected them to show as ticked in the menu instead of highlighted but with empty boxes. it was on a new game since I wasn't sure it would work well on a save without tdf before. Found out also when checking that the allow pc prostitution freezes everything until the mcm is reloaded so thats why the other menues wouldn't respond

7 hours ago, nonameo said:

good to know its automatic, just expected them to show as ticked in the menu instead of highlighted but with empty boxes. it was on a new game since I wasn't sure it would work well on a save without tdf before. Found out also when checking that the allow pc prostitution freezes everything until the mcm is reloaded so thats why the other menues wouldn't respond

Thanks for the tip, and for taking the time for feedback! The Allow PC Prostitution toggle is an original mod file, so I'll have to take a look if it's doing something funky. Usually that MCM freeze is caused by a script gone awry.

I didn't know you saw empty/un-ticked boxes. I tested this on a new game with all 10 mods in my load order, and they all showed up ticked. Which of the supported mods did you have in your load order/ Even then there's a fair chance later quest & dialog scripts will pick up on the variables, but if I can find something wrong I'll gladly get it fixed up.

EDIT: Just to confirm--you're using TDF 2023 as well, not the older 2.2.5 version?

Edited by Horred
15 hours ago, R34x said:

Awesome to see this mod getting development again, hope it goes as smoothly as possible!

Always wondered if we might see an enhanced type version of this, the only way this could be better if it someday gets an addon switcheroo where the PC doesn't pimp out NPCs, but NPCs pimp out the player.

Ty!

Hey, thank you for your support, glad you enjoy the mod! I actually have thought about adding some support for pimping the PC, if possible. Seeing what mods like Devious Followers do, or what Submissive Lola does with Radiant Prostitution, and trying to follow suit. I'm pretty sure it would take a separate patch at least to pull off, NTM the free time to delve into it. We'll see, on the latter...

If I went that far with a separate patch, I'd probably pull the PAHE-TDF patch from the mod as well. Just offer it as an optional download for those that need it.

17 hours ago, Horred said:

Thanks for the tip, and for taking the time for feedback! The Allow PC Prostitution toggle is an original mod file, so I'll have to take a look if it's doing something funky. Usually that MCM freeze is caused by a script gone awry.

I didn't know you saw empty/un-ticked boxes. I tested this on a new game with all 10 mods in my load order, and they all showed up ticked. Which of the supported mods did you have in your load order/ Even then there's a fair chance later quest & dialog scripts will pick up on the variables, but if I can find something wrong I'll gladly get it fixed up.

EDIT: Just to confirm--you're using TDF 2023 as well, not the older 2.2.5 version?

using the 2023 version. and I have sl survival, fame, zaz and public whore.

5 hours ago, nonameo said:

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry you're having issues. I'll give this a test w/ a greatly-reduced load order in the next day/so, and see if I can reproduce the issue. Will let you know if I find something out.

On 11/5/2023 at 7:40 AM, Edzio said:

I still can't get it to work for TDF Enhanced Prostitution v2. when I install it my game goes to infinite loop in Main menu screen,

Need help!?

TDF Enhanced Prostitution 1.0.3 works.

Are you using the newer TDF2023, as per the front page's hard requirements, or the older v2.2.5? That's the only time I've heard of this bug reported. v1.03 was made for v2.2.5, a couple years back.

EDIT: The bad news is: if this is the case, you'll have to start a new game for it to work. AFAIK that's also a TDF2023 requirement, when upgrading from v2.2.5. Lots of changes, including merge of the Roaming Hookers (formerly optional) plugin.

Edited by Horred
On 11/5/2023 at 4:44 PM, uncleben7 said:

Just wanted to stop in and say thank you for all this work.   Is there a way to create a power like the already existing TDF Player dance, to instead make the player auto whore like the NPCs without actually having to ask an NPC every time. 

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the mod! What you're asking for is possible, I think. I'd probably have to make it as a spell or perhaps a shout---whichever works best. That way it could also have a limited duration, so you could use it at will. Might become quickly annoying if it was a constant effect. Especially in the dungeons.

On 11/6/2023 at 5:06 PM, Horred said:

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the mod! What you're asking for is possible, I think. I'd probably have to make it as a spell or perhaps a shout---whichever works best. That way it could also have a limited duration, so you could use it at will. Might become quickly annoying if it was a constant effect. Especially in the dungeons.

What I was thinking was that you could hit the space bar like in the dance, to stop and go back to normal after any animations finish. 

On 11/10/2023 at 8:45 PM, uncleben7 said:

What I was thinking was that you could hit the space bar like in the dance, to stop and go back to normal after any animations finish. 

I suppose it could be done on a hotkey as well, something like what Acheron does for Hunter's Pride. I'll have to learn how to code that all first, but still should be possible.

Edited by Horred
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 8:01 AM, nonameo said:

Sorry it took so long, but I found time to test this weekend. While I still couldn't reproduce your Mods Installed switches not lighting up, I did hit the Bribery Gold issue you reported, where MCM was freezing up. I checked in, and found that some heavy scripting is being executed when you change the value--it's stopping and starting 6 quests! For now, as a workaround, I've added a message box prompting you to close MCM before continuing, before seeing changes. What I'll do for next version is try and determine if these quests really need to be stopped and started, especially over a Global Variable's value being changed. I'm guessing not, but for now I'm at least trying to "recognize" the issue in the main mod.

Thanks one more time for your report! I probably wouldn't have caught this one otherwise. :)

New version 2.0.9 has been posted. I had time this US holiday weekend to do some test-gaming at last, and found a small handful of issues in need of repair. None should require a new game to work, though the Player Dance quest might need a console stop/start in order for any follower spectators to clear the queue.

Unless something else substantial comes up in testing? I'll see about adding features next version, as well as digging into the "MCM Freeze" issue reported/confirmed.

Cant download new update gives me a error page with this.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE.

Seems to be a internet connection to download server how to get around use a vpn or switch to a hotspot which gives you a new dns that allows access to download with no error.

Did get it downloaded.

Edited by Kyatinoa
Fixed problem
10 hours ago, Horred said:

Sorry it took so long, but I found time to test this weekend. While I still couldn't reproduce your Mods Installed switches not lighting up, I did hit the Bribery Gold issue you reported, where MCM was freezing up. I checked in, and found that some heavy scripting is being executed when you change the value--it's stopping and starting 6 quests! For now, as a workaround, I've added a message box prompting you to close MCM before continuing, before seeing changes. What I'll do for next version is try and determine if these quests really need to be stopped and started, especially over a Global Variable's value being changed. I'm guessing not, but for now I'm at least trying to "recognize" the issue in the main mod.

Thanks one more time for your report! I probably wouldn't have caught this one otherwise. :)

Thanks for continuing to update the mod and looking into issues, somehow you did fix the other issue as the mods now show as toggled on so I have no more complaints (until something breaks) 

19 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

any idea how I can tell my hooker to work in that area ? she a slave btw from pah

Slaves, you have to  build up their submission and sex training a bit before the dialog opens up. IIRC something like Submission 65, Sex Training 45. It's a carry-over from the original mod's add-on. Hopefully that helps.

While thinking on the slaves, and slowly building up a pimping empire so I can test the latter parts of the original mod, I figured out why you couldn't hire a fifth slave. Fixed for next version, but probably not worth one by itself. While there, I mimicked the submission/sex-training amounts from the main mod's PAHE-TDF plugin. These start low, at 65/25,  and build up to 95/50 by the sixth prostitute. TBH, I think that was my idea originally--back in my 2021 release. ?

I also determined that the Bribery Gold/MCM Freeze script didn't really need to stop & start 6 quests. Its global variable isn't even used in the script! Tested for a bit without it, seems fine and MCM doesn't freeze on it any longer.

I also saw a freeze-up on Maximum Party Hookers switch when first turning up from zero, but this is necessary. This is how the City Prostitute Management Quest is now initialized, to track your pimping empire. As opposed to automatically turning on at game start: by request for the "solo prostitute" players.

Edited by Horred

I had time to test-play some more, and hit issues in some of the hooker dialogs. So I went through and combed the set, fixed what issues I found, etc. I think this will be substantial enough for another update, despite my wishes to move onto new features. Best to cement what you've got before adding new timbers to the house. ?

I'll give it another run to make sure what I've fixed is good, and get it uploaded w/in the next few days.