So, after doing quite abit of digging into the fomod, I have found that it is not structured properly to put things in the right place. What I ended up having to do was to extract everything into it's own folder, then take the parts required for this to work and put them into their own zip file without the fomod in order for mod manager to install it properly. For my install for me that meant taking the stuff in the CORE folder and putting it into it's own "Data" folder, then because I have PAHE HSH installed, but I do not have SLS, I copied the esp from the NO SLS/PAH folder into my newly created "Data" folder overwriting the original. I then put the Source folder into the Scripts folder. Not sure if it needs the source or not, but I did it just in case. I also have the Legendary Independent version of TDF so that was another esp file to copy from the IND folder into my new Data folder. So for me my new file structure with no fomod included the Interface folder, Scripts folder and the two esp's in the "Data" folder (literally made a new folder and called it data). Once that was done I used 7z to zip the new Data folder and it's contents into a new zip file called TDF Enhanced Prostitution 1_0_3.zip. Dropped my new file into my mod manager and installed it normally, now everything seems to be working as intended, I think, at least the MCM stuff shows up now and I can order one of my slaves to be a prostitute while she's following me. Further testing will tell if everything is working or not, but so far so good.

12 hours ago, Martok73 said:

So, after doing quite abit of digging into the fomod, I have found that it is not structured properly to put things in the right place. What I ended up having to do was to extract everything into it's own folder, then take the parts required for this to work and put them into their own zip file without the fomod in order for mod manager to install it properly. For my install for me that meant taking the stuff in the CORE folder and putting it into it's own "Data" folder, then because I have PAHE HSH installed, but I do not have SLS, I copied the esp from the NO SLS/PAH folder into my newly created "Data" folder overwriting the original. I then put the Source folder into the Scripts folder. Not sure if it needs the source or not, but I did it just in case. I also have the Legendary Independent version of TDF so that was another esp file to copy from the IND folder into my new Data folder. So for me my new file structure with no fomod included the Interface folder, Scripts folder and the two esp's in the "Data" folder (literally made a new folder and called it data). Once that was done I used 7z to zip the new Data folder and it's contents into a new zip file called TDF Enhanced Prostitution 1_0_3.zip. Dropped my new file into my mod manager and installed it normally, now everything seems to be working as intended, I think, at least the MCM stuff shows up now and I can order one of my slaves to be a prostitute while she's following me. Further testing will tell if everything is working or not, but so far so good.

can you check if it is possible to place the prostitutes everywhere?

Will check as soon as I get a few trained enough to leave them alone in a city.  Sadly even with 100 sex training as PAHE HSH slaves TDF won't allow them to work solo until it's own reqs. are met, which I wish would be changed cause it's really pointless to have to train sex twice and annoying af.

On 11/7/2021 at 4:50 AM, Pfiffy said:

can you check if it is possible to place the prostitutes everywhere?

Ok, so after a good bit of testing, you can in fact leave them pretty much anywhere as long as you tell them to wait first, then use the work alone in a city dialog to have them either work from where they are standing or the city. I have noticed that it takes 24 in game hrs for them to make any money, and so far I haven't been able to actually "see" them acquire any clients, so I am assuming that is just background scripts. Would be nice if it worked like it does in Fallout 4 where when you tell them to find clients you can watch them approach npcs and then go bang them. However when you are finding clients for them, and you are the one approaching npcs, then they do in fact walk to a bed or other private spot and a sexlab sex scene occurs, which is pretty cool. It just does not happen when told to work alone from what I can tell. There is a dialog option to "train" them, and I have noticed that the more "training" they have the bigger bonus they get to the amount of gold they earn. I also do not think that the number of clients they service off screen matters, cause I haven't gotten over 500 gold yet, but mine are only trained about 5 times, and I've only left them for 24hrs to check to see if they are "working as intended" or not. Hope that helps.

Edit: Also noticed that TDF is not picking up on the new slave names from PAHE or HSH, it's still calling the slaves by whatever generic name they had before they became slaves, ie Bandit Marauder, Forsworn, Adept Necromancy, etc.... would be nice if it would pick up and use the PAHE slave rename that you can set in the MCM.

Edited by Martok73
8 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, so after a good bit of testing, you can in fact leave them pretty much anywhere as long as you tell them to wait first, then use the work alone in a city dialog to have them either work from where they are standing or the city. I have noticed that it takes 24 in game hrs for them to make any money, and so far I haven't been able to actually "see" them acquire any clients, so I am assuming that is just background scripts. Would be nice if it worked like it does in Fallout 4 where when you tell them to find clients you can watch them approach npcs and then go bang them. However when you are finding clients for them, and you are the one approaching npcs, then they do in fact walk to a bed or other private spot and a sexlab sex scene occurs, which is pretty cool. It just does not happen when told to work alone from what I can tell. There is a dialog option to "train" them, and I have noticed that the more "training" they have the bigger bonus they get to the amount of gold they earn. I also do not think that the number of clients they service off screen matters, cause I haven't gotten over 500 gold yet, but mine are only trained about 5 times, and I've only left them for 24hrs to check to see if they are "working as intended" or not. Hope that helps.

Edit: Also noticed that TDF is not picking up on the new slave names from PAHE or HSH, it's still calling the slaves by whatever generic name they had before they became slaves, ie Bandit Marauder, Forsworn, Adept Necromancy, etc.... would be nice if it would pick up and use the PAHE slave rename that you can set in the MCM.

If you train a prostitute 10 times and pimp her 10 times, you can tell her to look for clients on her own. This is one of the old features, but be careful with it: it might break them, if they still folllow you and you leave the cell. 

I'm talking about fully trained Prostitutes that work as independent prostitutes where ever you place them... 

After 20 training and 20 clients you tell them that they are off the clock, and release them as followers. Speak to them afterwards and you should get a dialogue saying something like 'you did a good job.... work in.....'  

From what I saw Horrred has the scripts from my edits in his version, but he didn't add the SLEN integration, that Yinkle added. What I want to know is if you can send the whores to Winterhold, Falkreath or Ravenrock as soon as you became Thane and if you can go to Riverwood and tell them to work there. If this works, the independent plug-in is obsolete.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

If you train a prostitute 10 times and pimp her 10 times, you can tell her to look for clients on her own. This is one of the old features, but be careful with it: it might break them, if they still folllow you and you leave the cell. 

I'm talking about fully trained Prostitutes that work as independent prostitutes where ever you place them... 

After 20 training and 20 clients you tell them that they are off the clock, and release them as followers. Speak to them afterwards and you should get a dialogue saying something like 'you did a good job.... work in.....'  

From what I saw Horrred has the scripts from my edits in his version, but he didn't add the SLEN integration, that Yinkle added. What I want to know is if you can send the whores to Winterhold, Falkreath or Ravenrock as soon as you became Thane and if you can go to Riverwood and tell them to work there. If this works, the independent plug-in is obsolete.

Oh, ok I guess I wasn't clear on my explanation. I did the testing with PAHE slaves and PAHE HSH slaves, and what I found is after 10 clients when you tell them to go off the clock, you get the dialog to "send" them to a city solo, or have them work on their own where they are standing. However when I sent them to Winterhold, and Dawnstar without them already being in those cities, they didn't go there on their own, they stayed put where they were. While the slaves are "following" under PAHE once ordered to "wait(sandbox)" then told to work in Dawnstar, they stayed, and 24hrs later they had gold to collect. Never did see them actually go get a client on their own, but got gold the next day from the one I left in Dawnstar. I even tried  while they were under HSH and used the dialog "good job yadada work alone" and sent one to Winterhold and one to Dawnstar, again they never left the HSH cell, nor showed up in either city even tho I used the right dialog to send them there. No clue as to why, just know even after waiting/sleeping in another cell for 2 days, they still didn't show up, and would only "work" from a specific city or a spot where you leave them using the "this spot is good for now" or something like that. Anyway I think there are still some issues seeing as I could not get them to "go" anywhere on their own, and had to manually take them there, then use the dialog "good job, work alone in a city" to have them work there. I think the issue may be in the scripts that are making it halfway work with PAHE/HSH in that it's not moving them from where they are to the city you are sending them to perhaps because it's not releasing them from either the HSH cell, or the PAHE follow status. I'm not sure really, I just know that slave will work as hookers and will gather gold slowly, but you have to take them where you want them and drop them off by having them sandbox and then use the special "work alone in a city" dialog to order them to work as a prostitute where they are standing. But yes, the options to "send" slave hookers to Dawnstar, and Winterhold are showing up in the special dialog menu once you are thane or so far along in the college of winterhold questline. I haven't done Ravenrock yet so can't test it out. Nor have I tried with regular npcs that you can "hire" to work for you either, so they may behave differently from the PAHE slaves I've been testing with. Does that help?

2 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Oh, ok I guess I wasn't clear on my explanation. I did the testing with PAHE slaves and PAHE HSH slaves, and what I found is after 10 clients when you tell them to go off the clock, you get the dialog to "send" them to a city solo, or have them work on their own where they are standing. However when I sent them to Winterhold, and Dawnstar without them already being in those cities, they didn't go there on their own, they stayed put where they were. While the slaves are "following" under PAHE once ordered to "wait(sandbox)" then told to work in Dawnstar, they stayed, and 24hrs later they had gold to collect. Never did see them actually go get a client on their own, but got gold the next day from the one I left in Dawnstar. I even tried  while they were under HSH and used the dialog "good job yadada work alone" and sent one to Winterhold and one to Dawnstar, again they never left the HSH cell, nor showed up in either city even tho I used the right dialog to send them there. No clue as to why, just know even after waiting/sleeping in another cell for 2 days, they still didn't show up, and would only "work" from a specific city or a spot where you leave them using the "this spot is good for now" or something like that. Anyway I think there are still some issues seeing as I could not get them to "go" anywhere on their own, and had to manually take them there, then use the dialog "good job, work alone in a city" to have them work there. I think the issue may be in the scripts that are making it halfway work with PAHE/HSH in that it's not moving them from where they are to the city you are sending them to perhaps because it's not releasing them from either the HSH cell, or the PAHE follow status. I'm not sure really, I just know that slave will work as hookers and will gather gold slowly, but you have to take them where you want them and drop them off by having them sandbox and then use the special "work alone in a city" dialog to order them to work as a prostitute where they are standing. But yes, the options to "send" slave hookers to Dawnstar, and Winterhold are showing up in the special dialog menu once you are thane or so far along in the college of winterhold questline. I haven't done Ravenrock yet so can't test it out. Nor have I tried with regular npcs that you can "hire" to work for you either, so they may behave differently from the PAHE slaves I've been testing with. Does that help?

If Horred didn't change the original mechanics of TDF, the 'send to....' function only works on fully trained prostitutes AND with cities where you have become Thane. (keep that in mind) Since the Pahe Slaves don't count as followers, I think what you see is a workaround/exploit because they are not fully trained. It would be interesting to see if they block one of the 3 slots in the city...

HSH slaves might be a bit more of a problem, because they are bound to a cell. Musje made an own prostitution option so I don't see a reason for adding them (just my personal opinion)

51 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

If Horred didn't change the original mechanics of TDF, the 'send to....' function only works on fully trained prostitutes AND with cities where you have become Thane. (keep that in mind) Since the Pahe Slaves don't count as followers, I think what you see is a workaround/exploit because they are not fully trained. It would be interesting to see if they block one of the 3 slots in the city...

HSH slaves might be a bit more of a problem, because they are bound to a cell. Musje made an own prostitution option so I don't see a reason for adding them (just my personal opinion)

If the "send to" only works on "fully trained" then I wonder why the dialog option is showing up when only having 10 clients and 5 training? There is no built in prostitution option in PAHE or HSH, so no clue what you're referring to there. Only way to "pimp out slaves" is via TDF and either this mod, or the older TDF PAHE addon patch. Going back and reading the original TDF page it says 10 clients, doesn't say anything about training, just says 10 clients, and I don't know where if it all it says anything about having to have 20 clients and 20 training, I have never read that anywhere at all. To be honest tho, having to train and find clients for PAHE slaves that have 100 sex training is ridiculous anyway, it should be set so that if a PAHE or HSH slave has x amount of sex training they can be "sent to" any city where you are Thane and work alone as a prostitute. A fully submissive and "broke in" slave shouldn't have to trained further imho. I'll do some further testing with them and see if anything changes once they've hit 20 clients and 20 training, but I kinda doubt anything will tbh.

3 hours ago, Martok73 said:

If the "send to" only works on "fully trained" then I wonder why the dialog option is showing up when only having 10 clients and 5 training? There is no built in prostitution option in PAHE or HSH, so no clue what you're referring to there. Only way to "pimp out slaves" is via TDF and either this mod, or the older TDF PAHE addon patch. Going back and reading the original TDF page it says 10 clients, doesn't say anything about training, just says 10 clients, and I don't know where if it all it says anything about having to have 20 clients and 20 training, I have never read that anywhere at all. To be honest tho, having to train and find clients for PAHE slaves that have 100 sex training is ridiculous anyway, it should be set so that if a PAHE or HSH slave has x amount of sex training they can be "sent to" any city where you are Thane and work alone as a prostitute. A fully submissive and "broke in" slave shouldn't have to trained further imho. I'll do some further testing with them and see if anything changes once they've hit 20 clients and 20 training, but I kinda doubt anything will tbh.

It might be a bit misleading: with 10 you have the possibility that the prostitutes look for clients on their own while following you, so you no longer have to pimp them. To send them to a city they need to be fully trained. (At least in the base mod, I don't know if Horred changed that for the Slaves) From my point of view there is a reason for training Slaves: They have to learn the job! But I don't want to start a discussion about this. 

The other thing is that I messed up HSH with AYGAS... (Sorry, my fault)

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

It might be a bit misleading: with 10 you have the possibility that the prostitutes look for clients on their own while following you, so you no longer have to pimp them. To send them to a city they need to be fully trained. (At least in the base mod, I don't know if Horred changed that for the Slaves) From my point of view there is a reason for training Slaves: They have to learn the job! But I don't want to start a discussion about this. 

The other thing is that I messed up HSH with AYGAS... (Sorry, my fault)

On my end in my game once the slave have had 10 clients 0 training, and you tell them to "take a break" the dialog option "you've done good, work alone in a city" is available and shows up allowing me to "send" the slave to a city that I am Thane in, which right now is Dawnstar and Winterhold, which I'm confused about Winterhold as you don't become Thane there, you just go thru the College questline. Anyway, that dialog is available for selection with the slaves after just 10 clients and 0 training. However, even tho I can select the city and "send" them there, they do not physically move or teleport or otherwise travel to the city that I tell them to go to. I have to manually take them to the city, then have them (wait/sandbox) via the PAHE slave menu, which then they work fine and collect gold. According to the original mod page everything they do "own their own" is fluff and not visible on screen, cause it says they find a client then take them back to your home in that city and service them there, which according to the original page is just fluff and never actually happens. They simply collect gold over time from doing their job so to speak. Which that part works fine, it's not alot of gold at 10 clients and 0 training but it's something, and the longer you leave them there the more they make.

As to "learning their job" imho if a fully broken submissive slave that is fully trained in how to please her master sexually is broken to the point to do anything to please said master/mistress, then aside from understanding they have to charge a stranger for their "services" they should have no problem very quickly adapting to prostitution, so the whole 20 clients and 20 training imho is way too much for a fully trained slave. But again my opinion. 5 clients to get the idea of charging for services sure, but training, no, they fully trained sex slaves, they already know exactly what to do to please their master/mistress/clients so more sex training being a sex slave they don't need.

Anyway I don't have time right  now to babysit any of the 3 hooker slaves I have working atm in order to get them 20 clients and 20 training to "see what happens" So hopefully the info above will help. If I do get the time to babysit them I'll see if they move/teleport on their own, however I truly doubt that will make a difference for the slaves. Perhaps it will for normal npcs but I doubt it for slaves. Although it is abit of a pain it is working right now as is, but I'm sure there is improvements to the code to make it smoother and better that can be done, you'll have to take a look at what he's done and see, cause I'm not that good with scripting. I am curious if there is anything that can be done to lower the numbers just for slaves or change the reqs for slaves as opposed to normal npcs as it would make more sense for a sex slave to not need as much "training" as a npc that has never done anything like that before. \would be nice anyway but not sure if it's possible to have two separate reqs for two different types of npcs, slaves and normal ones.

12 hours ago, Martok73 said:

On my end in my game once the slave have had 10 clients 0 training, and you tell them to "take a break" the dialog option "you've done good, work alone in a city" is available and shows up allowing me to "send" the slave to a city that I am Thane in, which right now is Dawnstar and Winterhold, which I'm confused about Winterhold as you don't become Thane there, you just go thru the College questline. Anyway, that dialog is available for selection with the slaves after just 10 clients and 0 training. However, even tho I can select the city and "send" them there, they do not physically move or teleport or otherwise travel to the city that I tell them to go to. I have to manually take them to the city, then have them (wait/sandbox) via the PAHE slave menu, which then they work fine and collect gold. According to the original mod page everything they do "own their own" is fluff and not visible on screen, cause it says they find a client then take them back to your home in that city and service them there, which according to the original page is just fluff and never actually happens. They simply collect gold over time from doing their job so to speak. Which that part works fine, it's not alot of gold at 10 clients and 0 training but it's something, and the longer you leave them there the more they make.

As to "learning their job" imho if a fully broken submissive slave that is fully trained in how to please her master sexually is broken to the point to do anything to please said master/mistress, then aside from understanding they have to charge a stranger for their "services" they should have no problem very quickly adapting to prostitution, so the whole 20 clients and 20 training imho is way too much for a fully trained slave. But again my opinion. 5 clients to get the idea of charging for services sure, but training, no, they fully trained sex slaves, they already know exactly what to do to please their master/mistress/clients so more sex training being a sex slave they don't need.

Anyway I don't have time right  now to babysit any of the 3 hooker slaves I have working atm in order to get them 20 clients and 20 training to "see what happens" So hopefully the info above will help. If I do get the time to babysit them I'll see if they move/teleport on their own, however I truly doubt that will make a difference for the slaves. Perhaps it will for normal npcs but I doubt it for slaves. Although it is abit of a pain it is working right now as is, but I'm sure there is improvements to the code to make it smoother and better that can be done, you'll have to take a look at what he's done and see, cause I'm not that good with scripting. I am curious if there is anything that can be done to lower the numbers just for slaves or change the reqs for slaves as opposed to normal npcs as it would make more sense for a sex slave to not need as much "training" as a npc that has never done anything like that before. \would be nice anyway but not sure if it's possible to have two separate reqs for two different types of npcs, slaves and normal ones.

There is no 'thane-quest' for Winterhold and the only way to get a bed there is to join the Mages. (It is one of my add-ons to TDF) 

I think that the main problem with Slaves as prostitutes is, that they are still handled as PAHE Slaves And PAHE keeps them in the cell, if you let them 'Sand box' This will be much easier with the Sex Slaves from Mia's Liar.  

Ok: training and pimping them out is a time killer. But with more prostitutes following you you can get them ready much easier. And it seems like Horred lowered the requirements for Slaves, but it might be worth the work, because they should make money if they are trained.

I just wonder on which base Horred made this mod. I made all of the changes in the independent add-on, because it overwrites a lot of stuff in the original mod. If Horred also started from there, the independent add-on would be obsolete.  

A few more things to check:

After having them working in one city for a while you should be able to send them working in the Jarls quartier with the option, that you can ask them to pay your crime fees, if they have earned enough money to do so.  It might come in handy, if they are somewhere far away from the city guards. (I have a nice little Dungeon where I store my slaves for training and so on...) So this bug of 'not moving' to the city might be a helpful feature. 

AND: The original mechanics for the city whores worked the way that you get all the money made in the city from one prostitute. Here this 'feature' will save you a lot of travelling for collecting your money. (This 'exploit' would make this mod more interesting for me...)

The independent prostitutes all work on their own, so you have to ask each of them for the money they made, even if they all work in the same cell.

I'm still working on patching things together for testing it on my own. And I'm also not good at scripting. (I wonder if I would be able to do some scripting at all right now) The first thing I would add is the SLEN integration and then add further Slots to the cities and maybe more places...

Edit: I wonder if Horred is still alive.... His version made me curious, even if I would do some things in a different way. I'm not a fan of hard dependencies... Soft dependencies would make things easier and you don't have to choose from different esp's.  

Edited by Pfiffy
20 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

There is no 'thane-quest' for Winterhold and the only way to get a bed there is to join the Mages. (It is one of my add-ons to TDF) 

I think that the main problem with Slaves as prostitutes is, that they are still handled as PAHE Slaves And PAHE keeps them in the cell, if you let them 'Sand box' This will be much easier with the Sex Slaves from Mia's Liar.  

Ok: training and pimping them out is a time killer. But with more prostitutes following you you can get them ready much easier. And it seems like Horred lowered the requirements for Slaves, but it might be worth the work, because they should make money if they are trained.

I just wonder on which base Horred made this mod. I made all of the changes in the independent add-on, because it overwrites a lot of stuff in the original mod. If Horred also started from there, the independent add-on would be obsolete.  

A few more things to check:

After having them working in one city for a while you should be able to send them working in the Jarls quartier with the option, that you can ask them to pay your crime fees, if they have earned enough money to do so.  It might come in handy, if they are somewhere far away from the city guards. (I have a nice little Dungeon where I store my slaves for training and so on...) So this bug of 'not moving' to the city might be a helpful feature. 

AND: The original mechanics for the city whores worked the way that you get all the money made in the city from one prostitute. Here this 'feature' will save you a lot of travelling for collecting your money. (This 'exploit' would make this mod more interesting for me...)

The independent prostitutes all work on their own, so you have to ask each of them for the money they made, even if they all work in the same cell.

I'm still working on patching things together for testing it on my own. And I'm also not good at scripting. (I wonder if I would be able to do some scripting at all right now) The first thing I would add is the SLEN integration and then add further Slots to the cities and maybe more places...

Edit: I wonder if Horred is still alive.... His version made me curious, even if I would do some things in a different way. I'm not a fan of hard dependencies... Soft dependencies would make things easier and you don't have to choose from different esp's.  

I went back and read the original mod page from TDF Aggressive Prostitution, and read the mod page for the TDF Independent addon that was made, and read yours again. Then I tore apart every piece of code for the original, the addon, your update, and this mod in xedit and the creation kit, and found some surprising information. The original mod was set to 10 clients then the dialog option was given to send them to a city you are Thane of alone to work. The addon mod was also set to 10 clients and only added the ability to have 15 additional prostitutes across the 9 holds along with adding in the ability to put them almost anywhere giving you 30 so far (if math is right). Your mod combined the original, and the addon and added in the extra small towns Dawnstar, Winterhold, etc, plus added 5 more hookers giving a total of 50 prostitutes working across pretty much anywhere you stuck em', including "cities you are Thane"(if my math is correct). None of them anywhere in the coding made any reference to "training" dialog requirements and only made reference to each hooker earning 1 Practical Experience per day regardless of how many times you used the "training" dialog. From what I saw the "training" dialog was only referenced to increase the amount of gold you could earn per day. Now this mod, oh boy this mod, it breaks alot of shit, and comparing it to the TDF addon that PAHE has that can be used if you don't have this mod, then yeah this one breaks some things from not only your updated version, but also the TDF addon included in PAHE since like ver. 5 or 6 of PAHE. Anyway this mod alters the "send to city" for slaves, normal npcs, and followers if you choose to pimp out your followers. It doesn't call the correct alias names of slaves whereas the TDF PAHE addon does, it doesn't call the script that actually transfers the prostitutes from following you to working alone correctly, and it doesn't make the transfer to the city management quest the way it should in order to track hookers where they have been placed, whether be it a city via the city menu, or the "work here option" to have them work where they are standing. More discrepancies between the original mod, the independent addon, your additions, and the pahe addon to list here really.

So I did a test using Oflina Grey-Mane and turned her into a hooker, got her 10 clients, and then sent her from Whiterun all the way to Dawnstar. She "tried" to walk there at first, then about 1/2 way ran back to Whiterun. She did finally teleport to Dawnstar after 2 days waiting and start working inside the inn, but even after 25 clients never gave the option to work in the Jarl's longhouse, which I am pretty sure it's due to a wrong call in this mods esp. The slaves I had sitting in Dawnstar and Winterhold even after many clients and not being able to train anymore, still did not give the option to go to the Jarl's longhouse, nor did they teleport or walk for that matter to a different location from where I "parked them" using the PAHE wait/sandbox dialog option. Nor would they ever change locations when assigned to a cell via HSH, so even tho the mod page description says it works and you can do all these things, unfortunately the author didn't quite make the right adjustments and merges to get everything "working as intended" on the cover of the box. They tried, I give them that, but it just doesn't work the way the front page says it works, and after spending several hours gong thru the code in the CK and xEdit, I can see why for the most part. I didn't look at the scripts cause I figured if they weren't being called correctly in files then the scripts didn't matter much, cause several of them are not firing at all (and I suck at scripting). I did notice what you referred to about collecting the money from just one prostitute in a city getting all of it, so far I've only had to talk to one of the hookers I have working in a city to collect gold from all of them, (in that city), when I went to each one individually after collecting from one, the others said "no gold earned yet", so at least that part was working, LOL.

After all the digging, the testing, and everything else my conclusion is that even tho the author of this mod had a good idea and I'm sure the best intentions, it's just not polished enough for replacing using the original TDF Aggressive Prostitution esp, the Independent Addon esp, your extra updated esp, and the TDF PAHE addon from PAHE, in my personal opinion and as result of the past several days of testing and decoding. In the code at least the combination of the original esp v2.2.5.5., your Independent Prostitutes Lgendary SE, and the PAHE-TDF Patch included in PAHE 7+, should give the best and most desired results for distributing someones hooker army across Skyrim and having them work properly. At least after close examination of all the coding that is my conclusion anyway. Whether it be a normal npc, a follower, or a PAHE/HSH slave, "on paper/in coding" everything in those mods lines up the way it should in my opinion or appear to anyway.

I am going to uninstall everything TDF related and reinstall 2.2.5.5, your legendary addon, and activate the pahe-tdf patch that comes with pahe to do some more testing comparison in hopes to back up in game what I saw in the code when I went thru it piece by piece. I'm optimistic from looking at the code and by comparing this mod with the pahe-tdf patch there are enough differences and script call references that from what I can tell, it should successfully hand off control from pahe to tdf and allow the slave hookers to work they way they are intended to work as described on the pahe page and the other pages as well. I'm also hopeful that the call/option to move them from the main city to the Jarl's longhouse will work properly as well. It looks like it should in the coding cause it's alot different from what is shown in this mod here, so I'm hopeful.

As for SLEN integration I would only make that optional and not a requirement, as that mod is old and unless it got an update recently hasn't been updated in a long time and form what I've read on various posts here about it, it's pretty buggy, but that's just what I've read, and also from what I've read there are other things that work better that pretty much do the same thing, make npcs horny. Anyway, I will update after my next round of testing is done after wiping and reinstalling the TDF stuff taking this mod out and seeing what happens with a new batch of slaves and a follower and Olfina Grey-Mane. Sorry for the walk of text, just alot of info to share.

Edited by Martok73
1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

I went back and read the original mod page from TDF Aggressive Prostitution, and read the mod page for the TDF Independent addon that was made, and read yours again. Then I tore apart every piece of code for the original, the addon, your update, and this mod in xedit and the creation kit, and found some surprising information. The original mod was set to 10 clients then the dialog option was given to send them to a city you are Thane of alone to work. The addon mod was also set to 10 clients and only added the ability to have 15 total prostitutes across the 9 holds along with adding in a very small few extra locations inside a couple holds. Your mod combined the original, and the addon and added in the extra small towns Dawnstar, Winterhold, etc, plus added 5 more hookers giving a total of 20 prostitutes working across pretty much anywhere you stuck em', including "cities you are Thane". None of them anywhere in the coding made any reference to "training" dialog requirements and only made reference to each hooker earning 1 Practical Experience per day regardless of how many times you used the "training" dialog. From what I saw the "training" dialog was only referenced to increase the amount of gold you could earn per day. Now this mod, oh boy this mod, it breaks alot of shit, and comparing it to the TDF addon that PAHE has that can be used if you don't have this mod, then yeah this one breaks some things from not only your updated version, but also the TDF addon included in PAHE since like ver. 5 or 6 of PAHE. Anyway this mod alters the "send to city" for slaves, normal npcs, and followers if you choose to pimp out your followers. It doesn't call the correct alias names of slaves whereas the TDF PAHE addon does, it doesn't call the script that actually transfers the prostitutes from following you to working alone correctly, and it doesn't make the transfer to the city management quest the way it should in order to track hookers where they have been placed, whether be it a city via the city menu, or the "work here option" to have them work where they are standing. More discrepancies between the original mod, the independent addon, your additions, and the pahe addon to list here really.

So I did a test using Oflina Grey-Mane and turned her into a hooker, got her 10 clients, and then sent her from Whiterun all the way to Dawnstar. She "tried" to walk there at first, then about 1/2 way ran back to Whiterun. She did finally teleport to Dawnstar after 2 days waiting and start working inside the inn, but even after 25 clients never gave the option to work in the Jarl's longhouse, which I am pretty sure it's due to a wrong call in this mods esp. The slaves I had sitting in Dawnstar and Winterhold even after many clients and not being able to train anymore, still did not give the option to go to the Jarl's longhouse, nor did they teleport or walk for that matter to a different location from where I "parked them" using the PAHE wait/sandbox dialog option. Nor would they ever change locations when assigned to a cell via HSH, so even tho the mod page description says it works and you can do all these things, unfortunately the author didn't quite make the right adjustments and merges to get everything "working as intended" on the cover of the box. They tried, I give them that, but it just doesn't work the way the front page says it works, and after spending several hours gong thru the code in the CK and xEdit, I can see why for the most part. I didn't look at the scripts cause I figured if they weren't being called correctly in files then the scripts didn't matter much, cause several of them are not firing at all (and I suck at scripting). I did notice what you referred to about collecting the money from just one prostitute in a city getting all of it, so far I've only had to talk to one of the hookers I have working in a city to collect gold from all of them, (in that city), when I went to each one individually after collecting from one, the others said "no gold earned yet", so at least that part was working, LOL.

After all the digging, the testing, and everything else my conclusion is that even tho the author of this mod had a good idea and I'm sure the best intentions, it's just not polished enough for replacing using the original TDF Aggressive Prostitution esp, the Independent Addon esp, your extra updated esp, and the TDF PAHE addon from PAHE, in my personal opinion and as result of the past several days of testing and decoding. In the code at least the combination of the original esp v2.2.5.5., your Independent Prostitutes Lgendary SE, and the PAHE-TDF Patch included in PAHE 7+, should give the best and most desired results for distributing someones hooker army across Skyrim and having them work properly. At least after close examination of all the coding that is my conclusion anyway. Whether it be a normal npc, a follower, or a PAHE/HSH slave, "on paper/in coding" everything in those mods lines up the way it should in my opinion or appear to anyway.

I am going to uninstall everything TDF related and reinstall 2.2.5.5, your legendary addon, and activate the pahe-tdf patch that comes with pahe to do some more testing comparison in hopes to back up in game what I saw in the code when I went thru it piece by piece. I'm optimistic from looking at the code and by comparing this mod with the pahe-tdf patch there are enough differences and script call references that from what I can tell, it should successfully hand off control from pahe to tdf and allow the slave hookers to work they way they are intended to work as described on the pahe page and the other pages as well. I'm also hopeful that the call/option to move them from the main city to the Jarl's longhouse will work properly as well. It looks like it should in the coding cause it's alot different from what is shown in this mod here, so I'm hopeful.

As for SLEN integration I would only make that optional and not a requirement, as that mod is old and unless it got an update recently hasn't been updated in a long time and form what I've read on various posts here about it, it's pretty buggy, but that's just what I've read, and also from what I've read there are other things that work better that pretty much do the same thing, make npcs horny. Anyway, I will update after my next round of testing is done after wiping and reinstalling the TDF stuff taking this mod out and seeing what happens with a new batch of slaves and a follower and Olfina Grey-Mane. Sorry for the walk of text, just alot of info to share.

Wow... You are really interested in this!

Well, Yinkle made sure that SLEN is not a hard dependency but if you use it, all TDF acts can count in SLEN for relation ship increase, if you want.. For me SLEN is still a 'must-have' ... 

I think that this could be done with the Sexual Fame Mod in the same way and the whoring license thing. For PAHE and Sex Slaves I think that an additional esp is the better way.

I stopped working on TDF because I never got to the point where I could test my edits completely, so in my eyes it is still a beta: I don't know if the 5 additional prostitutes work as intended or if the additional cities are added correctly. I didn't hear anything about it 

It seems to me like I have to go back to the drawing board myself. The Idea of having more prostitutes is one I had myself. But with more whores you also need more places where they could work. I have some Ideas...

For the whoring license: It makes sense to add it. And why not add the sexual fame option. (I have to check those mods...)

I also never used TDF on Slaves. I wonder if the whoring slaves will still count in PAHE, but I guess they do. Mia's lair should be easier to add, because the Slaves there count as followers, so this might just be a little side-step. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I also never used TDF on Slaves. I wonder if the whoring slaves will still count in PAHE, but I guess they do. Mia's lair should be easier to add, because the Slaves there count as followers, so this might just be a little side-step. 

Maybe for non follower slaves have a separate category for them with a lower cost and a much simpler routine in order not to interfere with follower interactions.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Wow... You are really interested in this!

Well, Yinkle made sure that SLEN is not a hard dependency but if you use it, all TDF acts can count in SLEN for relation ship increase, if you want.. For me SLEN is still a 'must-have' ... 

I think that this could be done with the Sexual Fame Mod in the same way and the whoring license thing. For PAHE and Sex Slaves I think that an additional esp is the better way.

I stopped working on TDF because I never got to the point where I could test my edits completely, so in my eyes it is still a beta: I don't know if the 5 additional prostitutes work as intended or if the additional cities are added correctly. I didn't hear anything about it 

It seems to me like I have to go back to the drawing board myself. The Idea of having more prostitutes is one I had myself. But with more whores you also need more places where they could work. I have some Ideas...

For the whoring license: It makes sense to add it. And why not add the sexual fame option. (I have to check those mods...)

LOL, yeah I am, been testing the hell outta this one, now with a fresh wipe of TDF stuff and a reinstall of the original 2.2.5.5, your Legendary SE file, and the PAHE-TDF Patch, gonna be testing alot more....

SLEN never worked right for me personally and was causing issues so I removed it a long time ago. Sex Slaves mod specifically Mia's Lair conflicts with a couple major mods I have that I won't get rid of so it's out for me as well. So PAHE and HSH is what I use and it works well alone, can capture people, train em, put em to work around the house, and fuck em' at will, LOL..... Now I'm hoping that the TDF patch that PAHE includes in ver.7+ does what it's supposed to and makes em' into the proper working whores, gonna be testing that to find out. Yes having a separate esp for that is definitely best.

Sexual Fame increasing your Whore Fame via the Sexual Fame mod, is interesting, a definite plus if whoring yourself out, but not sure I like it increasing my whore fame when I'm pimping out my slaves, but I can see how that would do that, so it does make sense. Now I'm not sure if fame increasing was part of this mod, or somehow part of the original, I think it is part of this one here, but that part was working from what I could tell, each time I pimped out my slave I gained whore fame in the location I was at.

This mod increased the "follower prostitutes" to 7 up from 3. Your mod adds in 5 cities and 5 roaming/independent prostitutes iirc. Which Added to the original mods 5 cities with 3 whores each, and your 5 cities with 3 whores each, and the 15 independent/roaming whores, plus your 5, that should make a total of 50 placed whores, working in 10 cities and 20 independent places wherever you want them to be. So far I've only tested 3 in one city and 1 roaming/independently placed. But I would suspect that if you haven't heard anything about them not working by now, then the ones you added should be working fine. I will try to test at least 1 in each of the 10 cities, and pick a few spots around Skyrim to test the roaming/independent ones out all while seeing just how the PAHE-TDF Patch works out. So we'll see over the next few days how everything goes.

I don't use SLS so I can't test anything about it, but I think that this mod is what adds the whore license anyway, or at least the SLS support for it. Also not sure if the whole fame thing is just in this mod or if it is also in the originals, will have to see when I start my testing with the other files without this mod here. I'm hoping the PAHE slaves work the way they are described to work on the PAHE page using the included patch with that mod, crossing my fingers on that one.

Anyway here's to hoping everything goes as I expect it to go with the next set of tests, cause I really really want the PAHE slaves part to work correctly cause I have like 50ish slaves or so that I would love to put to work as whores in all the cities making me gold and putting their 100 sex training to good use since it's getting damn near impossible for me to keep up with fucking all of them on a regular basis, ROFLMAO.

I do promise I will let you know in detail my findings, especially with the parts that are your mod specifically in a few days after I get some good testing done. I will be using a couple normal followers, a couple normal npcs, and several PAHE Slaves for my testing this round, so it's gonna take me abit to get it all done, so bear with me. :)

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

Maybe for non follower slaves have a separate category for them with a lower cost and a much simpler routine in order not to interfere with follower interactions.

PAHE Slaves don't work like a normal follower does, it has it's own special AI and menu. When they are "following" you, There are similar options to the ones you have when you have them placed in a HSH Cell, but you also have different extra options that are not available when they are handed off to HSH. While following you can order them to stand still and not move at all, or tell them to wait which puts them in sandbox mode. They are still registered as PAHE slaves in the MCM and not part of the HSH addon, and they are not part of the currentfollowerfaction, nor potentialfollowerfaction either, they're "different". They will follow you, trade with you, fight for you, fuck you, and quiet a few other things as well... Then the options change what you can do with them once you "tell them to stay in a cell" (hand them off from PAHE to HSH) and they go from slaves following you, to "house/camp" slaves.

What I'm hoping is that the special PAHE-TDF Patch, that PAHE includes in v7+ does exactly what it says it will do on the main PAHE page and turn a PAHE or HSH slave into a bonafied working TDF Prostitute with all the dialogs and options. What this mod here "tries" to do is exactly what the patch claims to do, but this mod doesn't quite hit the mark and kinda fails miserably at it... It makes a good effort, but in the end it fails to send them to a specific city on their own, and fails to start TDF's own sandboxing with them, cause it doesn't hand off control from PAHE or HSH to TDF like it's supposed to. Hopefully the actual patch from PAHE will do exactly what it's supposed to do where this one falls short. Further testing will find out :) . Hope this makes sense, tried to explain it best I could as short as I could....

• 4 months later...
On 10/25/2021 at 8:38 AM, Pfiffy said:

It looks like the scripts don't get copied correctly... 

Edit: I copied the files manually into the script folder and got the new menu... Too bad, that the SLEN interface is missing now. This should be added back...

To get rid of the problems with all the esp's it might make sense to look how Yinkle added the SLEN integration and do the same thing for PAH, MIA and the other stuff. For me the SLEN integration is a very important feature....

Edit2: Works fine for the usual 3 Prostitutes, but 4 to 7 do not respond. 

changing the multiple esp setup would mean returning to the patches already included in pahe since its not just a script change like slen uses, but a new dialogue exclusive to slaves

On 11/11/2021 at 5:40 PM, Martok73 said:

Edited November 11, 2021 by Martok73

This is what i came here for, thank you for answering that

6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

This is what i came here for, thank you for answering that

You're welcome :) also I have noticed when talking about the names, when slaves are training combat in HSH and you see the little popup in the upper left screen that says something to the effect of "bandit maraurder moves towards forsworn ravager" or similar, that the names given in the MCM of PAHE does not or is not used and their generic type name is used instead. I have also noticed that the SexLab Diary/Journal that has all the stats of your "sex adventures" doesn't use the names shown in the PAHE MCM either and use their default generic name. The only time this does not occur with any slave is when the slave is a unique npc and their name is not changed, then all aspects and reference to the npc name is consistent.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for the wait, but wait no longer. A new and heavily updated version has been released (see files page). Fully compatible with the latest TDF 2023 package, and with a greatly simplified installer as well as many new features. Enjoy!