51 minutes ago, Horred said:

Seems simple enough on the surface; sure, no problem. Wouldn't be bad to have an alternative, considering what the latest SLS beta does to you when you buy your whore license. Might take me a few days, busy w/ a couple art side projects (i.e. for pay), but when I'm clear I'll take a look at scripting this in. :)

I'm not familiar with the mod as of now; are the licenses timed out like SLS (i.e. an expiry float), or is it a simple buy-own-forever license (Got It? -- bool/int)?

Well, SLS's Whore License is also a dummy license right? That was my impression, with the small asterisk that is - it's only a dummy without Public Whore installed. It worked great for me overall. An alternative would be nice only because of SLS's apparent hiatus in updates, lack of official SE support, and inseparable (even if somewhat modular) feature set.

BM Licenses has no option for perpetual licenses, but allows the player to define a duration. Licenses are indeed timed via a float. All you probably need to do is hook into the BM_Licenses.psc hasWhoreLicense boolean variable that I've newly created.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Why is there PAHE_TDF_Enhanced.esp in the mod v2+? it says missing master since i dont use PAHE. If i disable the esp the Game goes to Infinite loading in the menu screen. Is PAHE mandatory in V2+ of the mod? TDF Enhanced Prostitution v1.0.3 works fine.

Is it normal for every supported mod to show as checked in MCM even if they are not installed? I tried reading the global variables through in game console, and those for the mods I don't have are correctly set as 0, and in the log the Game.GetFormFromFile() is reporting hundreds of errors failing to load the .esps and calling on none objects so I assume it was working. The mod itself seems to be working fine, though. The only thing I find a bit confusing is that my SLSF whore reputation will increase when pimping my followers.

On 10/16/2023 at 4:01 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

help there is no dialogue for recruit prostutiation i have slen but then follow cant get hire to do it either what did I do wrong ?

I think you should choose "Do you want to earn some coins with that body" and then there are 2 options, one is to buy sex from them and the other is to hire them as prostitutes to work for you. For the followers there is another dialogue option like "Do you want to make some money for us" that can turn them into prostitutes.

3 hours ago, w740su said:

I think you should choose "Do you want to earn some coins with that body" and then there are 2 options, one is to buy sex from them and the other is to hire them as prostitutes to work for you. For the followers there is another dialogue option like "Do you want to make some money for us" that can turn them into prostitutes.

Having the same problem as scoob up there, am using nether follower framework if thats not compatible somehow?

Don't get this dialogue option for my followers but my character can hoe it up no problem

Edited by Maccias
30 minutes ago, Maccias said:

Having the same problem as scoob up there, am using nether follower framework if thats not compatible somehow?

Don't get this dialogue option for my followers but my character can hoe it up no problem

I am using NFF too and it is compatible. Maybe it has something to do with the SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping version? I was using the v2.2.5.5 when I added this mod and it resulted in an infinite loading of main menu, and then I realized there was a 2023 version. After following its updating process, I had a short period of time the follower dialogue option went missing, and then I did a quick save & load, doublechecked the MCM are set, and all dialogue options were back. That's all I know about. Hopefully this helps.

This mod is no longer compatible with the older versions of TDF prostitution; TDF2023 is a hard requirement. Only the mods it requires are additionally needed, as well as Papyrus Utils AE/SE. The rest are "soft dependencies". If you're not using PAHE, naturally you don't need the TDF-PAHE addon.

If you're having trouble recruiting followers, go to the MCM menu:

* Check Maximum Party Hookers slider. It's set to zero by default, so that could possibly be it. It goes from 0-6 in range (6 the maximum offered in TDF2023). Note that once you turn it up from zero, you can't turn it back down. That's why it starts at zero; there was a specific request for ability to hire zero hookers.

* Also, do you have Clients Required Per Hooker set to a value greater than zero? If so, you have to do x amount of tricks, per hooker you wish to hire, before you're allowed to hire the next one. Just a little mini-game I thought people might like, plus logical and all, but both of these could be causing you to not be able to hire someone.

Edited by Horred
On 9/19/2023 at 7:20 PM, Gyra said:

Well, SLS's Whore License is also a dummy license right? That was my impression, with the small asterisk that is - it's only a dummy without Public Whore installed. It worked great for me overall. An alternative would be nice only because of SLS's apparent hiatus in updates, lack of official SE support, and inseparable (even if somewhat modular) feature set.

BM Licenses has no option for perpetual licenses, but allows the player to define a duration. Licenses are indeed timed via a float. All you probably need to do is hook into the BM_Licenses.psc hasWhoreLicense boolean variable that I've newly created.

Finally found a couple free hours, and I have BM License Enhanced support added. I don't have time yet to test in a full game setting, but MCM Menu support is clearly working. It first checks for SLS, and if not found looks for the BM Whore License instead. If you (or somebody else) has time to give this a more thorough check, I'll gladly get it uploaded.

BM_License__01.png

3 hours ago, Horred said:

Finally found a couple free hours, and I have BM License Enhanced support added. I don't have time yet to test in a full game setting, but MCM Menu support is clearly working. It first checks for SLS, and if not found looks for the BM Whore License instead. If you (or somebody else) has time to give this a more thorough check, I'll gladly get it uploaded.

Certainly, feel free to upload it so I or someone else can test if any free time comes up.

Version 2.0.4 uploaded, with support for BM Licenses Enhanced . Scripts will first check if Sexlab Survival is installed, and if not will then check for the BM license and its expiry time. Not fully tested yet, so please report any issues you might find.

I also did some script cleanup and  streamlining, on the Scanner system and some of its dependencies.

The script cleanup should not require a new game to see, but the BM license support very well might need it (try and see, and please report your findings).

Already brainstorming on the next version. I think I'd rather see the BMLE support as an "either/or" check on the license, rather than "if SLS is missing, try this". Also, if Whore License is even enabled in SLS as a factor. The latter option would definitely make it more "modular", leaving the choice between the two systems up to the player, with ability to change their mind mid-game, etc. You could even use both at once that way, if you wanted--for whatever reason you might wish to. (???)

Since SLS doesn't really do much of anything w/ the whore license, besides Curfew and in recent LE betas the "consequences" for buying it? As long as I can find the right variables to check, doesn't appear too hard to pull off. I don't perceive a bunch more dialog edits, and so on/so forth.

EDIT: I delved a bit further, into both SLS' globals and JSON files. Unfortunately, no support there for  whore as well as a few other licenses. So I think best I can do is offer toggle switch(es) on my mod's end, in case both mods are installed in same game. Let the user decide which one they prefer to be valid.

Edited by Horred
On 10/24/2023 at 11:34 AM, Gyra said:

@Horred SLS is gone, sadly… But I guess it’ll make your choice here easier. 

Separately, I’m overhauling BMLE’s back-end and merging common functions under a Utility script. So please just keep watch in case this breaks anything. 

Looks like Corsair uploaded a couple of files to SLS this week, we'll see. But because of this, in version 2.0.6 I gave BM Licenses "first check" status. i.e., If BM_Licenses is installed and Whore License is enabled, it won't bother checking for SLS & its variables. (And also, checking the right BM variables at last--I think)

Looks like I missed again...but third time is the charm. I've got it fixed locally, and this time it's actually game-tested and working! I'm determining if the Whore License toggle is enabled, and also the Expiration time. Since I've already uploaded two versions today, I'll wait until tomorrow for version 2.0.7...just in case something else turns up.

BM_License__02.png

Edited by Horred
Photo Update

@Horred Just in case: There's only one variable you ever have to check for internal validity, and that's the BM_Licenses hasWhoreLicense boolean.

When the Whore License book item is removed, the [hasWhoreLicense] boolean is automatically updated depending on Expiration time and whether the variable [bmlmcm.isWhoreLicenseFeatureEnabled] is true.

When Whore License feature is disabled, [hasWhoreLicense] will always be true.

When Whore License feature is enabled, script will auto-determine if [hasWhoreLicense] should be true or false.

• if expiration time != -1 && has book item, [hasWhoreLicense] = true
  • else, [hasWhoreLicense] = false

Btw, any chance of an option to disable the TDF Journal menu quest if the player is only interested in self-prostitution?

@Gyra I didn't check the HasWhoreLicense variable in the scripts in the end. Proved insufficient for the mod's needs.

I checked the bm_license_mcm script for the Enabled bool, and use that (along with an "Is Installed" check) to determine whether to use BM or SLS when both are installed at same time. BM getting preference, because its variables are much more versatile and its scripts don't require dozens of obscure mods present just to compile. I then check the Expiration float from bm_licenses and compare it versus Current Time. This info is transferred into a local variable that tells dialogs, etc. if the player has a current/valid license. By doing it this way, I was able to use the same variables I created for SLS, and thus did not have to re-work dozens of dialogs to accommodate BM_Licenses.

It should be possible to disable the journal initially, and then enable it (& leave it in place) if the Maximum Party Hookers slider is turned up above zero. I'll look into it for next version.

Edited by Horred
6 hours ago, Horred said:

I didn't check the HasWhoreLicense variable in the scripts in the end.

What you described should work, except for the single logic gap that is consideration of license active cycle as differentiated from license validity, as I described in the above post. If you stick with your current process, which should be fine, you will have to use [hasWhoreLicense] in at least one part. I did a cursory search of 2.0.7 and couldn't find the variable in your scripts, just as you mentioned ofc.

expiration time != -1 only indicates that license is in an active cycle. It doesn't mean that the player has a valid license since they could've dropped or lost it. The expiration variable has to be paired with player.GetItemCount(BM_WhoreLicense) >= 1 to properly consider license validity. And this is all already captured under [hasWhoreLicense].

For instance, if you stick with checking value Time as your central defining factor:

if (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000868, "BM_Licenses.esp") != NONE && bBM == 1)
    fucko = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000D62, "BM_Licenses.esp") as Quest
	if (fucko as BM_Licenses).hasWhoreLicense == true
    	iq = (fucko as BM_Licenses).whoreLicenseExpirationTime
	else
		iq = -1
	endIf
	BB_SLS_Whore_License_Expiry.SetValue(iq)
	float CurrentTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
	BB_SLS_License_DaysPassed.SetValue(CurrentTime)
elseif [...]

No idea if this script excerpt would work, but that's the idea of checking hasWhoreLicense before expiration time, and/or after checking whether feature itself is enabled.

On 10/28/2023 at 10:11 PM, Gyra said:

Btw, any chance of an option to disable the TDF Journal menu quest if the player is only interested in self-prostitution?

I managed to get this worked out, as well. Quest is no longer start enabled, but as soon as you kick up the slider past zero for Maximum Party Hookers and close MCM menu, the quest begins.

I noticed something up with the bounty (for whoring w/o license, as per TDF definitions), so I'll try to work that out before uploading another version.

I managed to fix the Prostitution Bounty system. The main mod was only charging a Trespass fee, which is typically only 5 septims. Furthermore, this value can't be edited via script--so its slider was totally useless. Wasn't too hard to pull off.

Prostitution_Bounty_01.png

Prostitution_Bounty_02.png

Prostitution_Bounty_03.png

12 hours ago, J377yC1971 said:

Thanks for the great work. Is there any way to decrease the 20 clients before you can assign them to an area? The grind was fun the first few times but after a while it just becomes a pain.

Sure; that slider can be moved back and forth at will; it's just the Maximum Clients slider you can't move back once set. It's been a while since I tested that feature, but I believe you'll gain eligibility for new hookers as per your new setting, if it's lowered.