Hey guys, is there a way, console command or something, to tell your hookers, to use, or not use a particular bed.  Like I'd like to set up places around the towns for the girls to use.  Getting tired of them being in my home blocking stairs and stuff.   It's not immersive having them doing it in the open.

If I may make a request, could you create a dialogue tree for shared responses then condition the 6 duplicate quests to refer to these shared responses rather then have their own individual dialogues?  This would dramatically cut down the number of lines that need to be voiced which would allow for much more varied responses to be made.

Edited by kamithemoon

For VR users, if you're getting a CTD during a dance scene, it may be because of the current version of PLANCK.  I have no idea how the interaction causes the CTD but it does so consistently in my game.  PLANCK is a non-esp mod though and can easily be disabled without issue if it's causing you problems.

On 12/4/2023 at 3:55 PM, kamithemoon said:

If I may make a request, could you create a dialogue tree for shared responses then condition the 6 duplicate quests to refer to these shared responses rather then have their own individual dialogues?  This would dramatically cut down the number of lines that need to be voiced which would allow for much more varied responses to be made.

If it's possible, depending on what needs to be done in their fragment scripts. Some would likely work out, others would need to be individual to run specific script snippets. I can already say that separating the six party prostitutes into their own quests was a necessary move; I originally made it in my 2021 release, the main mod author followed suit. When they ran from the same quest, with one or two hookers things were fine. When six ran in a crowded environment like an inn w/ plenty of customers, papyrus became jumbled, mixed up the variables and made much unworkable. That's why there are 6 times as many dialos as seems necessary, more so when adding in the roaming hookers.

Meanwhile, @DarkMaster13 has made a very nice voice track for this mod and its dependents. There's a download link posted at the bottom of page five of this thread. I've been testing with it the past few days, and it hasn't missed a line, barring custom NPC's w/ their own sound sets (expected), to my knowledge. Nice sound quality as well, for a synth track.

Edited by Horred

I'll look into new requests for next version, but the upcoming one is mostly cemented out. I made some time past couple of days, and got to play-test into the city/roaming whores side of the mod as well. I've made a number of substantial fixes, and also have implemented a number of small features I've been wanting to add for some time. Some highlights:

• A 0-50 slider to determine how many tricks it takes a hooker to "auto-whore" (find tricks on their own, as a party hooker)
  • A 0-50 slider to determine how many tricks it takes a hooker to "solo-whore" (become a city or free-roaming whore)
  • A 0-100% slider for the "Hooker's Cut" of the spoils (for their hard labor)
  • A 0-100% slider for the "Innkeeper's Cut" of the spoils. Naturally only triggers when you're running tricks within an inn. But inns are exploits for crime mods like Sexlab Adventures/Sexy Adventures, and innkeepers should get a cut for offering safe haven.
  • Party hookers that are auto-whoring will cause the player to gain 1 point of Whore Fame when they successfully land a trick. Same as when the PC does the score.
  • Roaming/City hookers will give 1 Whore Fame point 50% of the time. These only trigger when the PC is in the same area as them, so by association it's justified.
  • While adding the "Cut" sliders' support scripting, I also overhauled the Gold Earned system for NPC hookers. The bonus % reported when you ask them about their experience is properly added in, as well as the Cash Earned Multiplier...and also adjusted for the new "cut" sliders. Base amounts rewarded were upped a little bit to account for these new gold sinks. Wide ranges on all, to find your own happy places I hope.
  • Several fixes to the NPC hooker script systems in the main mod, some of them major & time-consuming
  • Several fixes to the dialogs/scenes/quests, most in the main mod, also time-consuming
  • And more!

It's a lot to digest as the tester, but most seems to be working out of the box. I'll give it a couple of more days of fire-proofing, and if it works out I'll comment out all my console-based debug testing messages, re-compile, and upload you all a version.

On 12/1/2023 at 9:40 PM, uncleben7 said:

Hey guys, is there a way, console command or something, to tell your hookers, to use, or not use a particular bed.  Like I'd like to set up places around the towns for the girls to use.  Getting tired of them being in my home blocking stairs and stuff.   It's not immersive having them doing it in the open.

No console commands to help with this. The main mod is using the SexLab systems to locate the beds. If you haven't already, go to the SexLab Animation Settings in MCM and set NPC's Use Beds to "Always",. This could help somewhat, but definitely not what you're asking. And they'll still use those fur mats in the middle of the inn floors on occasion...

But it's out of this mod's control. Lots to account for, including other popular mods that tamper with the Bed activators. Sounds like a good idea for another mod though. :)

9 hours ago, mythcraft said:

@HorredCould you make the npcs dance without telling them, like a random chance

I'll have to see what's involved before I could commit to it, but sounds like a good idea to add to the "auto-whoring" sequences. Once they're experienced enough to work on their own, and when they are idle w/ no tricks in sight (time to rustle up a few!).

On 12/5/2023 at 2:35 PM, Horred said:

If it's possible, depending on what needs to be done in their fragment scripts. Some would likely work out, others would need to be individual to run specific script snippets. I can already say that separating the six party prostitutes into their own quests was a necessary move; I originally made it in my 2021 release, the main mod author followed suit. When they ran from the same quest, with one or two hookers things were fine. When six ran in a crowded environment like an inn w/ plenty of customers, papyrus became jumbled, mixed up the variables and made much unworkable. That's why there are 6 times as many dialos as seems necessary, more so when adding in the roaming hookers.

Meanwhile, @DarkMaster13 has made a very nice voice track for this mod and its dependents. There's a download link posted at the bottom of page five of this thread. I've been testing with it the past few days, and it hasn't missed a line, barring custom NPC's w/ their own sound sets (expected), to my knowledge. Nice sound quality as well, for a synth track.

Thank you for the response, and I'm grateful for DarkMaster13's synth voices.  I originally asked because I was also planning on uploading synth voices myself.  But I can also make minor edits in xedit and so expanded the amount of dialogue for the 1st dancer quest.  I was interested in expanding it for all 6 but realized that would severely bloat the number of voices that needed to be generated.

But since what I have works for me and a synth pack is already made, I don't think this is necessary anymore, unless it turns out that it's fairly easy to do.  I'd rather look forward to the next set of features you make!

Edited by kamithemoon
On 12/5/2023 at 10:53 PM, Horred said:

I'll look into new requests for next version, but the upcoming one is mostly cemented out. I made some time past couple of days, and got to play-test into the city/roaming whores side of the mod as well. I've made a number of substantial fixes, and also have implemented a number of small features I've been wanting to add for some time. Some highlights:

• A 0-50 slider to determine how many tricks it takes a hooker to "auto-whore" (find tricks on their own, as a party hooker)
  • A 0-50 slider to determine how many tricks it takes a hooker to "solo-whore" (become a city or free-roaming whore)
  • A 0-100% slider for the "Hooker's Cut" of the spoils (for their hard labor)
  • A 0-100% slider for the "Innkeeper's Cut" of the spoils. Naturally only triggers when you're running tricks within an inn. But inns are exploits for crime mods like Sexlab Adventures/Sexy Adventures, and innkeepers should get a cut for offering safe haven.
  • Party hookers that are auto-whoring will cause the player to gain 1 point of Whore Fame when they successfully land a trick. Same as when the PC does the score.
  • Roaming/City hookers will give 1 Whore Fame point 50% of the time. These only trigger when the PC is in the same area as them, so by association it's justified.
  • While adding the "Cut" sliders' support scripting, I also overhauled the Gold Earned system for NPC hookers. The bonus % reported when you ask them about their experience is properly added in, as well as the Cash Earned Multiplier...and also adjusted for the new "cut" sliders. Base amounts rewarded were upped a little bit to account for these new gold sinks. Wide ranges on all, to find your own happy places I hope.
  • Several fixes to the NPC hooker script systems in the main mod, some of them major & time-consuming
  • Several fixes to the dialogs/scenes/quests, most in the main mod, also time-consuming
  • And more!

It's a lot to digest as the tester, but most seems to be working out of the box. I'll give it a couple of more days of fire-proofing, and if it works out I'll comment out all my console-based debug testing messages, re-compile, and upload you all a version.

Is this list for the latest version, or is it stuff yet to be added?  "Innkeeper's Cut" sounds great, I always felt that this was something missing in the original mod.  It's not showing in my MCM though, so just wanted to check if it is actually meant to be there?

Many thanks anyway for your continued work on this mod. Always been one of my favourites.

EDIT;  Nvm sorry. I got my versions mixed up. All good now : -)

Edited by Not a prisoner

Back again lol.

So. I've set my Innkeeper's Cut slider to 50%, but it doesn't seem to do anything. The payment notification is unchanged and so is the amount that goes into my inventory. I can't see anything new in dialogue with the innkeeper, and I tried leaving the inn as well to see if that might trigger anything.

Am I missing something about how the mechanics of this feature work? MO2 doesn't show any TDF scripts being overwritten.

Edited by Not a prisoner
17 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

Back again lol.

So. I've set my Innkeeper's Cut slider to 50%, but it doesn't seem to do anything. The payment notification is unchanged and so is the amount that goes into my inventory. I can't see anything new in dialogue with the innkeeper, and I tried leaving the inn as well to see if that might trigger anything.

Am I missing something about how the mechanics of this feature work? MO2 doesn't show any TDF scripts being overwritten.

I'll double-check with the player; 100% sure it's working on the party hookers and roaming/city hookers. Watched payment info for a few hours in debug notices, for them. There were dozens of script overwrites this version; I don't use MO so don't know what it might say.

You won't see conversation with the innkeeper and such, it's a simple math trick applied to the payment amount. I might expand on it some in future versions, if I can do so without making a crowded script environment even worse.

EDIT: Just checked this, and it was mostly working as intended. However checking it did help me spot a small math error in the player/inn cut calculations. Here's a shot with the debug code running:

Innkeepers_Cut_Player__01.png.ef708afc4e64132308bed75138e4f041.png

Edited by Horred
On 11/16/2023 at 12:19 PM, uncleben7 said:

That would be great.

I've actually have a crude version of Auto-Whoring working locally...I think. It's only an MCM toggle for now, but after several hours of cursing, hammering and parsing it seems to run as hoped for, at last. I don't personally like it, but that's what feature requests are all about. :)

In a crowded area of aroused people if you choose to refuse, you'll get barraged by potentially several NPC's back to back to back, sometimes both at once. So I added a 600-second cool-down if you refuse them in the first stages (if you tell them you're busy; not if you end up agreeing then debating over price/type of sex/etc.). At lower settings than this, it could be perpetual barrage. Almost literally, when I tried 180 seconds.

EDIT: I figured out how to denote a specific key as a hotkey for the function, but still have no idea how to script it so it does something when you press it. If I can figure it out, I'll add one in along side of the current toggle switch.

Edited by Horred

Also in for next version: A fix and a feature, on Guard Interactions. I discovered that the Interaction scenes, where they tell you to 'break it up' and so on, were not looking for the Whore license variables. So after fixing that, I added a "misogyny feature". A 0-100% slider that gives the guards a chance of harassing you anyways, even when you have a license. This is just the guards being assholes, doesn't affect the normal hooking conversations and shouldn't end in a fine. Well, possibly a rape...

5 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

Thanks for the reply. Started a new game, seems to be working fine now.

How can I get the notifications as they appear in your screenshot?  I couldn't see any debug option the TDF MCM.

It's in the scripts; I commented them out for release, and opened them back up for testing. Don't have anything as fancy as an MCM Debug switch yet...

I'm debating on leaving these messages in; just strictly for the player. (I have ones for the party and roaming hookers as well, so I could be sure their math was working).

3 hours ago, Horred said:

I've actually have a crude version of Auto-Whoring working locally...I think. It's only an MCM toggle for now, but after several hours of cursing, hammering and parsing it seems to run as hoped for, at last. I don't personally like it, but that's what feature requests are all about. :)

In a crowded area of aroused people if you choose to refuse, you'll get barraged by potentially several NPC's back to back to back, sometimes both at once. So I added a 600-second cool-down if you refuse them in the first stages (if you tell them you're busy; not if you end up agreeing then debating over price/type of sex/etc.). At lower settings than this, it could be perpetual barrage. Almost literally, when I tried 180 seconds.

EDIT: I figured out how to denote a specific key as a hotkey for the function, but still have no idea how to script it so it does something when you press it. If I can figure it out, I'll add one in along side of the current toggle switch.

Sounds like just the thing.  My Skyrim is broken at the moment, I forgot to turn off auto-update, and the December 5 updated happened.  

10 hours ago, Horred said:

It's in the scripts; I commented them out for release, and opened them back up for testing. Don't have anything as fancy as an MCM Debug switch yet...

I'm debating on leaving these messages in; just strictly for the player. (I have ones for the party and roaming hookers as well, so I could be sure their math was working).

Cool. I'd quite like the more detailed notifcations if that's at all possible. No big deal though, the mod is working fine now and that's the main thing.

13 hours ago, uncleben7 said:

Sounds like just the thing.  My Skyrim is broken at the moment, I forgot to turn off auto-update, and the December 5 updated happened.  

Hope you can get it fixed soon; yeah, was worried about Bethesda fallout from that as well.  Possibly more to come, if SKSE has to update for it.

I'll have something to look forward to when it does--hotkey support added! Tested, working. Now that it's set up, ntm now that I have a clue what I'm doing with the system, adding others will be a lot easier.

Auto_Whoring_Hotkey__01.png.1ec588b954e89ae882ac915eb33c9bc5.png

6 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

Cool. I'd quite like the more detailed notifcations if that's at all possible. No big deal though, the mod is working fine now and that's the main thing.

I'll leave it in for next version. As long as we're both not outvoted by other players, it can stay where it's at. :)

On 12/5/2023 at 8:43 AM, mythcraft said:

@HorredCould you make the npcs dance without telling them, like a random chance

This picture was taken from a hooker in auto-whoring mode. Was easier to do than I originally thought. Right now I have it at an 8% chance to dance on their every-60-second checks, but might need to turn that down to 5% or so. Sure there's other subtleties I'll need to address, like certain dialog/package/quest conditions, but otherwise seems to be a go. :)

Hooker_Auto-Dance__01.png.8c3843a48da306706074355af291d2a4.png

Keeping busy past few days, had a short break from the real action. I refined the auto-dancing a bit more. Now only one hooker can dance at a time, and I added an MCM toggle switch to enabled/disable this function (disabled by default). Simply because not everyone might want this feature, and also because these dance animations are notorious for causing CTD's on certain systems/installs over the years. For now I'll keep it at an 8% chance every 60 seconds, as it's now only one dancer at a time. I've been testing with six hookers, and that makes it more likely to happen than for a smaller gathering. It can be tweaked as we go, if it seems too much/too little.

Auto-Dancing__01.png.0b02043a636db6e80cbf9cf914797964.png

9 hours ago, Horred said:

Hope you can get it fixed soon; yeah, was worried about Bethesda fallout from that as well.  Possibly more to come, if SKSE has to update for it.

I'll have something to look forward to when it does--hotkey support added! Tested, working. Now that it's set up, ntm now that I have a clue what I'm doing with the system, adding others will be a lot easier.

Auto_Whoring_Hotkey__01.png.1ec588b954e89ae882ac915eb33c9bc5.png

Thank you so much. Looking forward to trying it.

Version 2.1.2 is out, with all the features and fixes above. Only caveat I've seen, is that the Guard Interaction fixes will require a Quest reset to re-initialize. This might also make the new "Chance Guards Ignore" slider ineffective as well. The built-in MCM Reset Quests should work (but reset your hooker progress), or a new game of course. Nothing I can do, it's the way the engine handles script attached to active quests.

You could also just ignore it, and let the guards keep breaking up your in-game fun sessions; shouldn't affect anything important.