Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

i like how on nexus all go whit unrealistic body and lore frendly shit...each and everyone has their on tastes when it comes to how the game wanna look but seems most of them do not understand:|...Nexus is full of 5 years old kids when it comes to attitude, and as Demon said you will get a mature response her and more help then on nexus

not reading anymore those comments there.... over 50% is simply pointless comments that should not have been posted to begin whit. Also it stops me from work on armors :)).. already have a long queue in my head whit what i wanna convert, most of the prob is not necessarily the conversion but the permission to release it.Almost done whit the tutorials from Nightasy on converting armors in 3dsmax and i can start doing my own work, can't wait. At lest know i have a more in depth understanding of what a moder work is and i can say only wow, you guys rock.

Cheers back to learning

Guest wellbredbitch

i agree about the nexus.i gave up reading all the comments for mods i am interested in because of the bickering and agressive critisism. when all i want to know is if it is any good or if there are any bugs. i feel much more at home here knowing i can express my most twisted thoughts and hopes for mods for skyrim without being mocked or censured.and i sure have written some perverted things! it is becoming a real pain to download anything from the nexus and a simple thing like unp base takes almost ten minutes for it to find the mod find the file page and start to download. 9 times out of 10 the manager decides the file doesn't exist. which really gets my back up.

thank goodness all the good stuffi want to download are available here from mediafire. 

i've set LL as my homepage as i allways come here first when i go on line.  here is my girl looking gorgeous. she would like to say thankyou to sevenitty crosscrusade demonhunter  wast1980  and hellosanta. you guys are the best. xxxx

For real, shits ridiculous lately. Doesn't his/her latest body have an option to give your female a dick? Yet this body is the anti-christ and degrading to women? OK lol I wish I was a mod for nexus, I'd of banned like 5 people from that ridiculous aggro fest. If you remove it, will your fixed TBBP version be here  atleast? I be wanting it like a crack head wants a rock lol

Heyo,

Just wanted to say I've been out of the loop on this, but I really am liking the work you've done.  If I can somehow figure out what in the nine is causing all the armors I've made to have odd deformation (something to do with weight or bbp, or even some retarded 3ds max setting), I would love to port some armors to your body style.  I'm by no means a pro, still learning as I move along.

I completely understand your frustration on the nexus matter, that's why I've only posted 2 mods on skyrim nexus, and 1 for oblivion nexus.  Even though posted most of my mods only here, I've had people from the nexus come here to bitch lol. 

Thanks for all the hard work, and I can't wait to see what's next ^^

Yep ill keep my stuff up to date here always. i left the nexus a while ago and came here to find decent folk, and for the most have found plenty, but the nexus well what can i say those two trolls were good. they got me to bite which is pretty hard, i just know how much work went into all the bodies and to have that shit pasted over the comment section just made me crack, weird i havent been pissed off in a long time. Thanks Nexus Your RULE

What's real hilarious is, majority of the complaints come from all these people who are all of a sudden making these "desexualization" mods yet we don't go into their mod pages and  ridicule or give them crap? Goes to show who the mature ones really are.

Ok converting armor tutorials are done now i can start converting. I wont look right now on the how to create a brand new armor cause hey.. there are alot of good looking armors that i wanna see on my character as it is. Will crack my skull(so to speak) whit how to create a new armor later on when i wanna do a custom armor

Guest wellbredbitch

Khiropter

pays, on 09 Jun 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:snapback.png

marknesbit1960, on 08 Jun 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:snapback.png

here is my gorgeous girl.  

attachicon.gifMelissa.jpg

sg hair has some lovely hair styles.

Hey mark what body and face textures are you using out of curiosity?

Body is the Sevennity body mod (bombshell i believe)

yes khiropter is correct Melissa has the sevenitty bombshell mod. bombshell being the operative word!  when she struts down the the road in a town or city it's like hypnotism. you can almost hear the men dribbling! ( probably some of the girls too hehe) i use the wet body sg textures and sg brows sg hair. all superb and better than any set of mods i've ever played with.

nothing to do with her looks but i use xpms with dual back sheathed daggers option as it looks cool.

Guest wellbredbitch

just out of curiosity, is anyone working on a bondage armor? something suitable for a lesbian dominatrix?

Wow, 

I just read a pretty good summary of what happened on your upload on the nexus.  *slaps his own face*  Probably the worst was Calyps joined the bandwagon *sighs*, no idea why considering its all based on UNPB.  

I completely understand your frustration, and in the past crap like that has made me want to break peoples faces lol.  In the end my mouth probably gets me into more trouble than any physical violence is worth.  Point is it comes down to one thing, respect.  If they don't respect you, why bother to respect them.  Not ratting here, just saying my response to all that drama would be to remove all my mods.

Also don't think that all you've done, like the title page has gone to waste.  Its more like, they now miss out on a good mod that has a very well done front page.  

What I really find hilarious is when new people start trying to mod, and they suddenly realize how complex it really is!  If it wasn't for the countless years of modding games, we'd be even more worse off.  Then we'd have absolutely nothing to base all of the best tools on; such as nifskope! You have no idea how happy I was to be able to use that for skyrim lol.

Though the only thing you really have to consider is the people who are actual fans of your work.  If you just up and leave; that would leave alot of sad faced people.  Honestly that's what keeps me going when I've tested the same armor in game over 201 times - -.  

I've been on LL since its release, and I can tell you that its only grown because of all the fine people here.  People "come here" to get stuff now, not the other way around.  Every blog, and skyrim fan site constantly slap up links and pictures to show off the work we do here.  I'm still amazed that this all started on hongfire as 1 thread about sexlivion or whatever the other oblivion mod that went with that was called.

Guest wellbredbitch

oh and i think i've mentioned a few times before, a nice BIG strapon dildo!

my girl has many sluts on her list that require correction!

just out of curiosity, is anyone working on a bondage armor? something suitable for a lesbian dominatrix?

Give me a link and ill work on it ^^ I take requests so feel free to pm me here's a bit that i work on atm (but as i said to demon it's quite a gargantuan task that i took for the first armor to convert alone :))

Untitled_zps9e58d739.png