Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

Awesome work whit this body!! I have installed it right know and i can say i'm amazed of how good it looks. Now i know there are no armors yet, just a few but i would like to help in the conversion process as in 2 weeks i finish the exam session at uny and i can learn on how to do that.

Okay peoples, if your willing to help PM me and i can point you to either a tutorial on conversions or overall modeling so you can create your own unique armors. also if you could state which body your planning on converting armors for that would be very helpfull, Thanks 

Demon :P

Not to be a post whore but.....what have I done?

HGO w/BBP! <=====Daily Motion Video

Bah I can't seem to figure out how to embed this just click the link!. Anyways....bounce? Yes.

This armor is now BBP rigged. LOL....the original wasn't!

What walk animation are you using may I ask?

Also, I'm a bit confused with which one I should download here? lol I use UNPB-BBP w/ troublemakers hand-mesh fixes right now so which one of these would be the one to download to keep that breast size? The screen shots and these videos are intriguing me to no end!

So original and CC's versions have weight support, but whats the difference between the 2? Demon's version is TBBP as oppose to just BBP?

This body is gorgeous! A good amount of the mashup pieces seem to work well without clipping (as far as I saw, only had a few items on hand to do a quick test) Some of the west wind items work well also. The few items I did see that clipped were very suddle, west wind boots for instance, the calf slightly clipped through but to be honest it gave a look of just a loose strap or something. I'm convinced and converted. Took 2 shot with my Ningheim race character, body works wonderfully with the races textures and I'm LOVING the animations included, gives life to the character! Thanks! 

NSFW
thumb_93069152013-06-06_00001.jpg

thumb_84264022013-06-06_00002.jpg

Well from what i saw most of the unpb fits no clipping. Have cbbe skimpy version by killerkeo few clipping on some of the armor i've tested not much.

Will add some pic tomorrow. But first ting to do tomorrow will be to find an error that's causing skyrim to crash. Right now i go to bed i have an exam tomorrow morning at 8AM :|

Okay peoples, if your willing to help PM me and i can point you to either a tutorial on conversions or overall modeling so you can create your own unique armors. also if you could state which body your planning on converting armors for that would be very helpfull, Thanks 

Demon :P

PM incoming! :)

I will be working on non-BBP Natural and/orBombshell (replacing skeleton as well, as I don't want to sling weapons on my characters' backs). I don't see a download for Natural though - is this one available yet, or is it still WIP?

For the record, I can also vouch for the fact that SevenBase Bombshell meshes seem to work just fine with Navetsea's excellent 1_8 textures (good news for me).  ^_^

Just a quick note for those that haven't noticed this already the bombshell body as of 3.1 isn't compatible out of the box with any third party hand meshes. I'm not sure if the feet are or not as I didn't change them. I don't know if this has changed in the later revisions. I

Just a quick note for those that haven't noticed this already the bombshell body as of 3.1 isn't compatible out of the box with any third party hand meshes. I'm not sure if the feet are or not as I didn't change them. I don't know if this has changed in the later revisions. I

I was gonna actually test that tonight, may I ask which hands you have tried? I was going to test mr.troublemakers better hand mesh.

I love that idle animation, but it makes editing a character in showracemenu impossible always spinning around like that, be good without the spin.

I was gonna actually test that tonight, may I ask which hands you have tried? I was going to test mr.troublemakers better hand mesh.

I love that idle animation, but it makes editing a character in showracemenu impossible always spinning around like that, be good without the spin.

Use halofarms poser.

Make a pose.

Enter Showrace

Done.

feel free to send the meshes or nif to me and ill apply it for you. or check out nightasy tutorials if your using 3dsmax

I've been following along with the tutorials. I'll attempt it myself, but it'll be awhile. It's one of Aradia's armors and it's pretty complicated. Modifying it to your TBBP body.

feel free to send the meshes or nif to me and ill apply it for you. or check out nightasy tutorials if your using 3dsmax

I've been following along with the tutorials. I'll attempt it myself, but it'll be awhile. It's one of Aradia's armors and it's pretty complicated. Modifying it to your TBBP body.

Well Good luck, cant wait to see it

:)

I have a pretty kick ass armor I'm converting for this body. But I don't have any textures for it, nor am I terribly familiar with implementing them. When I finish is there anyone who knows how to add textures?

Its just a bit of Nifskope work if the original was already for skyrim all you need to do is copy and past the bslightingshaderproperty. If not you will either have to make a new one or do as most people do and just copy an existing one from another armor and change the texture path to the proper textures. This all assumes your not having to create the textures lol.

Oh and on a side note here is me playing around with the bombshell version. For the weight 0 I made the hips a bit narrower the legs and arms a bit smaller. I lowered the breasts a bit on both meshes in an attempt to give them a for weighty feel and used my own TBBP weighting with slightly better weight blending in the pelvis area to reduce the hard/jaggy edges that are found here normally. I'm using sunspots feminine hands kind of fixed the seams rolling Honyvanity's  Barbarian Skin with freckles by Gregi. Skintone is a bit darker than I would like due to a change in enb. I switched a while back and forgot to backup my settings as I was using a hodgepodge of stuff. Current is Project Enb Reality preset if I remember right.

BombShell%2520Variant%2520A.png

Well that didnt take rather long after SeveNBase's release on the Nexus. Shit nearly hammered the roof <.<

Hats off for Wast1980 regardless as every individual interpretes a sentence in more ways then one (( As a side note Wast's english "aint" that bloody bad lol ))

EDIT: i so gotta slow down when i type

i know, but what the hey, People got to harden up, if they dont ike shit the find somthing you do like, he did nothing wrong, and i know he feels bad about it because someone got angry about it, just pointless in my opinion to get all angry over somthing as simple as that. i also asked him to remove my file so i can fix it, so should be no more people bitching about it

well that happens on nexus all the time. That's why i love this community and that's why i only download from nexus some mods that i don't find here.I have read the comments and saw from where it started....people this day sure get angry fast, not talking about wast here

In the meantime back to converting armors tutorials ^^

Guest wellbredbitch

this mod is superb. my girl looks awesome from any angle. and sg renewal textures are the cherry on the top. i got a lob on from watching her strutting down the road.

i swear the guards were dribbling.