Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

The SevenBase body is not currently TBBP. It has only BBP movement, which is quite nice. The newest model has only one set of 'bones' the breasts are rigged to, and the butt 'bones' are gone altogether. Sevennity removed them earlier after someone stated they caused problems.

While I like the SevenBase2final and the SeveNBase3 Bombshell, I am sticking with the TBBP version released earlier as I think it compliments the larger thighs and all around Amazon-style body.

I can't play without this walk, it seems :P

sexywalk_web.gif

I've always liked the hip sway of the new walk animations both for CBBE and UNPB bodies, but to me when I see women who KNOW how to walk, their butts never really stop moving, either rolling with the hip or bouncing with the step. This is somewhat mesmerizing as I am sure many would agree, and it doesn't matter if she has a bubble butt or an athletic one, so long as their is a nice bit of bun there!

Sweet mother of-! Which walking animation is this? Drool-worthy material.

Okay peoples i have been working crazy like on my tbbp version and am now looking for a couple of testers as i believe it to be near complete so if your interested please pm me and ill send you the bodies, has a working weight slider now. 

Thanks Demonhunter

sshellok.png

SeveNBase3 Bombshell

Two versions Nude and Bikini

Weight Slider          - Yes
BBP (Breast)           - Yes

Back to “Bombshell”     femalebody_0,femalebody_1
Fix - Hands           femalehands_0, femalehands_1
Fix - Feet            femalefeet_0, femalefeet_1
Fix - Missing bone

http://sevennity.tumblr.com/post/52008379972/sevenbase3-bombshell-female-body-replacer

Sevennity

HELL YEAH!! That bod' is HOT!

Hey DEMONHUNTER!! I ported the Demon Hunter armor by jmenaru as a treat for your new TBBP body. I had to modify it a bit to really show off your work. Even though I modified the body for use in an undressed state (added slight thickness to bun) I used your originals for the clothes. What do you think?

demonchopped.jpg

demonchoppedr.jpg

Hey DEMONHUNTER!! I ported the Demon Hunter armor by jmenaru as a treat for your new TBBP body. I had to modify it a bit to really show off your work. Even though I modified the body for use in an undressed state (added slight thickness to bun) I used your originals for the clothes. What do you think?

demonchopped.jpg

demonchoppedr.jpg

One Word Dude,

AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks and i hope you like it :)

Demon

I really like the body (and the animations) ... only sad thing is that I already have collected a huge number of armor / clothing for UNPB BBB ( often Belisario's work) ... so I would be very happy if anybody could convert a couple of these outfits for this body (or tell me how to do it - but I'm a total idiot when it comes to nifscope or similar programs).

I really like the body (and the animations) ... only sad thing is that I already have collected a huge number of armor / clothing for UNPB BBB ( often Belisario's work) ... so I would be very happy if anybody could convert a couple of these outfits for this body (or tell me how to do it - but I'm a total idiot when it comes to nifscope or similar programs).

I believe some modders are already at work on conversions, so it is only a matter of time. Since you love the UNPB BBB, why don't you call out a few of your favorites and see if any modders will port to SeveNBase? 

Personally, I love the Demonhunter version of this bodyas it includes full TBBP, while Sevennity's latest is BBP. Weight painting can be a pain and with new bodies takes time to get right. I was allowed to test the body and I have copied Demonhunter's weights successfully -- they look awesome on conversions.

As a rule, armors for this body should show off the thighs, butt and tits, but they don't have to be exposed, just designed with them in mind.

First of all ... I'm definitely NOT going to tell any modder what he should do or not. But my personal favorites for conversions would be (might be a long list, sorry for that):

From Belisario's conversions:

- Hentai mixed armor

- Rogue Armor

- Leather Thief

- Leather clothes (I love the vest)

- Demon Hunter (and the conversion I've seen in this thread is GREAT)

- Bondage Armor

- Leatherbound Huntress

- Princess of the Woods

- Kasumi Armor

- Sword dancer

- Sun Magic armor

- Seraphine Armor

- Witch Elf Armor (one of my biggest favorites)

A couple of those Tera armors would also be sweet

and then (some of them have not even been converted to BBB)

- Light Elven armor

- Vampire leather armor

- Lustmord vampire armor

- Alyn Shir armor

- Bouncy bodices

- piercings

and many more (like Brokefoot's armors)

Thing is that I like to mix and match armor, so it is better to have armor specifically for this body type as otherwise you will have some clipping (eg. Sevennity lower body clips badly with UNP trousers or stockings - of course, if you equip an UNP top, everything is fine as the upper body than becomes UNP shape).

Brokefoots stuff can't really be converted because most of it isn't even his stuff, so even if he gave you perms which he won't, the people that gave him perms didn't give you perms.

Its kind of messy in that regard cause I like Brokefoot's sets, but trying to get perms to do conversions on them and distribute those conversions are a gigantic headache because you'd have to ask like 4 - 6 different people per armor in his mash up set, simply to body convert them.

As long that you give the original modder credit and require the original mod to be downloaded is not really necessary ask permission for a replacer.

Most modders like seeing their stuff glorified, and the best way for that to happen is for them to get adapated to each available bodyset so any possible preference is made available. Some modders are simply uninterested in converting their creations to every possible body, some mod for the body they personally use, while others obviously dislike certain bodies, choosing to mod exclusively for one. I would think most UNP modders would give permission for UNP spinoffs, but as the SeveNBase body brings features from both CBBE and ADEC to UNP's more elvish proportions, that could be a deal breaker. (by that I mean big boobs and big legs - even UNPB is shamed by these proportions!)

As for brokefoot I love the mashups AND the westwind, though I am partial to UNPB BBB over UNP, I still haven't converted them...they are that nice!   :shy:

Modders code is credit where credit due, and that includes everyone involved in the evolution, which I often see and that is good, but there will always be exclusive mods and exclusive permissions, because hey, that's how the world works. SeveNBase modders will have to go the route of all modders, seeking permission out of courtesy and appreciation for the ones who gave us something to lust after in the first place.

It is good to have a list to know where to start!

I believe the blockiness occurs during compression when it is saved - I think this occurs whenever it is saved as a DXT5 .dds file, so whenever I make my own edits for textures, I always save it without compression, 8.8.8.8 ARGB I think the setting is. I could be wrong.

Thanks for all your hard work guys! I love your models! Demon, are you planning on converting Bombshell to TBBP?

Hey Thanks from all of us :)

As for tbbp for bombshell, i would like to spend a bit more time at the moment on my tbbp version, Fixxing flaws and such but stay tuned as Sevennity is working over time on this project and it may be a future option. 

Demon 

Ps Thanks to everyone for the suupport :)

When the body is put on the nexus, i beleive it will have open permissions, As sevennity has stated a few times its a free to use body, but its base comes from Dimon99 & Calyps, who i also believe has given permission for the body to be used, meaning as soon as it gets their anyone and anything can be converted to this specific body

I have checked-out Sevennity's "Bombshell" version in-game and I can vouch for the fact that it is awesome (thanks Wast for letting me know this was happening!)! I am willing and have the *time* to convert armours, and I am keen to get moving on this with but I need a little help getting started (*pleading bambi-eyes here*). :)

I have been trying to get gerra6's Clothing BodyType Converter scripts for Blender going so I can speed-up the mesh editing process while doing Nightasy's tutorials, but I've hit several snags, and am currently seeking assistance HERE.

If you're able to help, it would be very much appreciated - I'd like to get the Vanilla & DLC armours for SevenBase happening! ^_^