Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

Khiropter

pays, on 09 Jun 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:snapback.png

marknesbit1960, on 08 Jun 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:snapback.png

here is my gorgeous girl.  

attachicon.gifMelissa.jpg

sg hair has some lovely hair styles.

Hey mark what body and face textures are you using out of curiosity?

Body is the Sevennity body mod (bombshell i believe)

yes khiropter is correct Melissa has the sevenitty bombshell mod. bombshell being the operative word!  when she struts down the the road in a town or city it's like hypnotism. you can almost hear the men dribbling! ( probably some of the girls too hehe) i use the wet body sg textures and sg brows sg hair. all superb and better than any set of mods i've ever played with.

nothing to do with her looks but i use xpms with dual back sheathed daggers option as it looks cool.

I meant the texture maps you're playing with. Did you use SG textures  with Sevennity's alternate files or dd you use Barbarian/Milk Drinkers. I am just curious because there isn't a neckseam from what I can tell and that's the look I am trying to achieve. Thanks!

Well said SemiPr0, the way I see it anatomy is part of lore. Realistic characters or Un-realistic, it's still a fantasy RPG. If were gonna get into the argument of "Oh the woman doesn't look real." well then the response to that would be "Well orcs and elves don't exist." causing ridiculous and never ending walls of shit lol. Fact is, who are they to say what is sexualizing? I don't look at this body that way, thats the problem with those types of people. They automatically label stuff like this under perverse or deviant categories even though their mod/mods offer their own version of what? A REPLACEMENT SKYRIM FEMALE BODY!, its completely hypocritical.

im sorry semipro i respect your imput here but what am i? Nothing, have i done nothing? 

Sorry im just quite PISSED OFF. please ignore me

give it a little time DH, i do not blame ya for reaching beyond the boiling point.

You are someone, who contribute in helping developing/refining this body replacer mod, Dont forget that.

Dont know if this old saying is known by you lot

" You get knocked down, you get back up, and keep getting back up until you're able to stand fast "

EDIT: And no i am in no way attempting to flip the wrong switch/push the wrong button

Well said SemiPr0, the way I see it anatomy is part of lore. Realistic characters or Un-realistic, it's still a fantasy RPG. If were gonna get into the argument of "Oh the woman doesn't look real." well then the response to that would be "Well orcs and elves don't exist." causing ridiculous and never ending walls of shit lol. Fact is, who are they to say what is sexualizing? I don't look at this body that way, thats the problem with those types of people. They automatically label stuff like this under perverse or deviant categories even though their mod/mods offer their own version of what? A REPLACEMENT SKYRIM FEMALE BODY!, its completely hypocritical.

I pretty much agree with everything you just said. Everyone has a choice to view, or not to view, the content they wish to see on the internet. If they have a problem with 'sexualizing' a game, then they have to option to filter out the adult mods. I hope that everyone on this project continues to pursue it with the same energy and dedication that they've already shown. Quality crafted mods are quite hard to find. I would hate to see this beautiful project, which started with such ambition, marginalized to the point that the co-authors become discouraged. Remember, above all else this is your mod! You created it and through your generosity; you chose to share it with the community. It doesn't matter what we think, in the end you have to be happy with the results. 

Guest wellbredbitch

Khiropter

pays, on 09 Jun 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:snapback.png

marknesbit1960, on 08 Jun 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:snapback.png

here is my gorgeous girl.  

attachicon.gifMelissa.jpg

sg hair has some lovely hair styles.

Hey mark what body and face textures are you using out of curiosity?

Body is the Sevennity body mod (bombshell i believe)

yes khiropter is correct Melissa has the sevenitty bombshell mod. bombshell being the operative word!  when she struts down the the road in a town or city it's like hypnotism. you can almost hear the men dribbling! ( probably some of the girls too hehe) i use the wet body sg textures and sg brows sg hair. all superb and better than any set of mods i've ever played with.

nothing to do with her looks but i use xpms with dual back sheathed daggers option as it looks cool.

I meant the texture maps you're playing with. Did you use SG textures  with Sevennity's alternate files or dd you use Barbarian/Milk Drinkers. I am just curious because there isn't a neckseam from what I can tell and that's the look I am trying to achieve. Thanks!

just sg renewal textures overwritten with wet body from the unp options file available from the author on the same download page.. until you mentioned it i hadn't noticed she has no neck seam. cool!

here is the link http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/1000027217

@Feng: That's what I did for my Lunari character: look what files are in the custom race's folder and overwrite those with files form Sevennity's package. I did not put any additional files into the custom race's folder as some custom races draw from the general folder so you maybe don't need the animations from the Sevennity package (or at least I did not) in your custom race folder.

well feel free to change the knee, i would like to see action put to words 

Vide my previous post.

I have been Told. 

okay appologies, but my comment still stands you want to change it go ahead post it here if you want ill add it to the front page as a varient.

Hey guys are all modified SevenBase going to use the lower specular settings than Sevennity's releases? I noticed even on the Nexus release it seems to be the case. I know a TBBP version is in the works, so just wondering as this bodytype seems to have more variety than any others at a very rapid pace!

Also, still love Demonhunter's the best...sorry, BOOBS are awesome but full body jiggle = WIN :lol:

Hey guys are all modified SevenBase going to use the lower specular settings than Sevennity's releases? I noticed even on the Nexus release it seems to be the case. I know a TBBP version is in the works, so just wondering as this bodytype seems to have more variety than any others at a very rapid pace!

Also, still love Demonhunter's the best...sorry, BOOBS are awesome but full body jiggle = WIN :lol:

Hey man you can adjust the specular strenght in the nif file settings just be sure to do it for both bodys