Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

damn i tried to convert http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37000//? but is a bit of a hassle for the first mod to convert ... so i'll try for start something a bit easier just to get a hang of it. I did something wrong in converting and damn i cannot say what happen inside the game when i tested it

Mine don't explode :shy:  I don't have that armor, but it looks like it has a lot of separate parts. I could convert it for you if you like....I would just need to know which of the SevenBase bodies want to wear it.

As for calyps, I think that UNPB has a great legacy and an excellent fanbase. I have always thought it a very sensual and lovely torso. It is good that as tastes change, modders move on to other projects and I hope his new body enjoys a great following, but if you look at history as a teacher...Just remember what happened in Oblivion with HGEC... along comes Speedbuster varieties....the DMRA fixation....good times for all.

I think it is the time for SevenBase bodies to take center stage!

damn i tried to convert http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37000//? but is a bit of a hassle for the first mod to convert ... so i'll try for start something a bit easier just to get a hang of it. I did something wrong in converting and damn i cannot say what happen inside the game when i tested it

Mine don't explode :shy:  I don't have that armor, but it looks like it has a lot of separate parts. I could convert it for you if you like....I would just need to know which of the SevenBase bodies want to wear it.

As for calyps, I think that UNPB has a great legacy and an excellent fanbase. I have always thought it a very sensual and lovely torso. It is good that as tastes change, modders move on to other projects and I hope his new body enjoys a great following, but if you look at history as a teacher...Just remember what happened in Oblivion with HGEC... along comes Speedbuster varieties....the DMRA fixation....good times for all.

I think it is the time for SevenBase bodies to take center stage!

Ye it has around 8 parts... tried to convert it to The bombshell version 3.2 that is on savennity thumblr

The hell... Not even in skyrim meshes/textures i cannot find the damn prisoner rags...Ok found the issue was looking the the wrong folder. they are in clothes folder and not armor ..

As the resident conscience of anatomy, I'd highly recommend getting the latest normals from Sevennity's Tumblr Site, they address the underbreast issue with the UVMap with new normals quite well.

I did forward quite a few concerns about the breast lift, the SevenBase3.2 Bombshell 100 Weight does address that lift issue quite well, the 0 weight...not as much as I'd have hoped for but its still pretty good using the updated normals.

Sorry if someone else answered this in short form, I just didn't see an answer so I thought I'd address your concerns.

Thanks for the reply, I also noticed the Bombshell version didn't have that much lift. I kinda like the normals I was using so I decided to make a mix of the two. I have already done a quick blend to see how it looks but had to do it with Gimp because I don't have PS right now and it's a pain in the ass because I have to keep searching for the tools and all that stuff, but that aside I managed to address the breast issue while keeping the overall look of the map, I'm quite happy with the result.

I also played a bit with the weight of the breasts, lowered it as I don't really mind losing bounce, but have to tweak it further, it now looks a bit better while standing but the bounce is maybe too subtle.

I think it looks fantastic as it is, but you know, I love playing with the meshes and tweaking stuff until I break something, and even then I have fun trying to figure out what went wrong ^^  

Guest wellbredbitch

whats the update for the mod? i see it listed in the updated section on the nexus. is there anything i need to download? i'm asking here because the nexus is a nightmare for me.

it's like being on dial up again. loads of 504 gateway timeouts. everything else loads in miliseconds but on the nexus it takes ten minutes to open my downloads list.

whats the update for the mod? i see it listed in the updated section on the nexus. is there anything i need to download? i'm asking here because the nexus is a nightmare for me.

it's like being on dial up again. loads of 504 gateway timeouts. everything else loads in miliseconds but on the nexus it takes ten minutes to open my downloads list.

Update? Perhaps I should track my own modpage.

Lol wast xD

Lol wast xD

Damn, this sounds that I don't care about the page. I meant the track button. Crosscrusade, Demonhunter and Sevennity have admin rights to the page. And I sent the fixed normal map to Sevennity with the request about a release on the nexus page.

Guest wellbredbitch

oh good it's not my pc hehe.

on the unpb subject.  if calyps has taken it down what happens to all the peeps who need to install unpb over unp as a requirement for a companion or player save? 

i'm glad i discovered the glory that is sevenbase before all this kicked off.

Guest wellbredbitch

sorry for causing you constination Wast!  it's just that i'm so keen about this excellent body, i don't want to miss any improvements. i use bombshell it's delish!

oh good it's not my pc hehe.

on the unpb subject. if calyps has taken it down what happens to all the peeps who need to install unpb over unp as a requirement for a companion or player save?

i'm glad i discovered the glory that is sevenbase before all this kicked off.

I was wondering the same thing. Apparently Troublemaker is hosting it on his clothes replacer page. He ans xp are going to keep it alive for Calyps.

Lol wast xD

Damn, this sounds that I don't care about the page. I meant the track button. Crosscrusade, Demonhunter and Sevennity have admin rights to the page. And I sent the fixed normal map to Sevennity with the request about a release on the nexus page.

In truth wast, to me it had sarcasm written all over it, no offense intended ofcourse bud

well lore argue will appear at each armor/body someone shares his opinion on what is and is not lore in his mind. If i think that lore is that all females to run in bikinis so be it, that's my imagination of the lore (just an example not that i do it ...often :)) )... also as it has been stated over and over again its a fucking game we can have our own fantasy the way we like it 

well if you look at the arena poster that wast added on nexus and on the savenbody it kinda look the same. But i don't like this body cause it is or not lore friendly i like it cause i do 

I added the arena cover in order to take the fuel from the engines of the trolls(Sorry, I don't know if this is the right phrase).

It's all about holding up a mirror to them. I don't care about lore friendly, as long as the body is high immersive.

well lore argue will appear at each armor/body someone shares his opinion on what is and is not lore in his mind. If i think that lore is that all females to run in bikinis so be it, that's my imagination of the lore (just an example not that i do it ...often :)) )... also as it has been stated over and over again its a fucking game we can have our own fantasy the way we like it 

thats the thing, some thickheaded bonka, just doesnt get that point.