Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

whats the update for the mod? i see it listed in the updated section on the nexus. is there anything i need to download? i'm asking here because the nexus is a nightmare for me.

it's like being on dial up again. loads of 504 gateway timeouts. everything else loads in miliseconds but on the nexus it takes ten minutes to open my downloads list.

Update? Perhaps I should track my own modpage.

Lol wast xD

Damn, this sounds that I don't care about the page. I meant the track button. Crosscrusade, Demonhunter and Sevennity have admin rights to the page. And I sent the fixed normal map to Sevennity with the request about a release on the nexus page.

In truth wast, to me it had sarcasm written all over it, no offense intended ofcourse bud

Really, sarcasm wasn't intended. I just wanted to state a hardly funny comment with "not being informed about changes on the own page" in mind. Believe me I check the page at least twice an hour(if the time is there). 

Guest wellbredbitch

is any one planning a high heels mod for our favourite body? i hope so. thigh length wet look pvc stiletto heeled boots for me please! my girl is a proper whore.

oh and on that subject, large gold hoop earrings? has anyone seen a mod for those?

whats the update for the mod? i see it listed in the updated section on the nexus. is there anything i need to download? i'm asking here because the nexus is a nightmare for me.

it's like being on dial up again. loads of 504 gateway timeouts. everything else loads in miliseconds but on the nexus it takes ten minutes to open my downloads list.

Update? Perhaps I should track my own modpage.

Lol wast xD

Damn, this sounds that I don't care about the page. I meant the track button. Crosscrusade, Demonhunter and Sevennity have admin rights to the page. And I sent the fixed normal map to Sevennity with the request about a release on the nexus page.

In truth wast, to me it had sarcasm written all over it, no offense intended ofcourse bud

Really, sarcasm wasn't intended. I just wanted to state a hardly funny comment with "not being informed about changes on the own page" in mind. Believe me I check the page at least twice an hour(if the time is there). 

I know wast, its just me in a nutshell overanalyzing the "in between lines" of a sentence.

Wast, where was that posted?

Last night in the image section. I uploaded a I would say humorous image (also with the arena cover) to the image section. With the description: lorefriendly means staying with the origin. SeveNBase is probably the lorefriendliest body you can get. And a link to the modpage.

After more and more people without humor(not only/and probably I'm the only one without humor) I deleted it. Make love not war.

is any one planning a high heels mod for our favourite body? i hope so. thigh length wet look pvc stiletto heeled boots for me please! my girl is a proper whore.

oh and on that subject, large gold hoop earrings? has anyone seen a mod for those?

Ummmm I THINK (not positive) HDT Heels work with this? I've seen pictures posted on nexus I think it was, or even here a on previous pages? might need need crosses or demons version with the unmodified feet meshes tho, I think the only ones what wont work propery would be the thigh high boots but heels should still be ok?

Guest wellbredbitch

me too roachboy. i played the game through as a stormcloak then as an imperial completed the game and then bought and played through dawnguard  as a dawnguard and again as a vamp. built all the houses in hearthfire and ripped through dragonborn easily. now i am in a world of my design heavily modded and completely un lore friendly. my girl looks stunning. better than she ever has. thanks to sevenbase bombshell and sg textures. and she is whoring her way through tamriel dressed as outlandishly as i can get her. i still want a rubber stripper dress for her. something that zips up the front or back. she has no need for panties as she is allways working hehe. 

Last night in the image section. I uploaded a I would say humorous image (also with the arena cover) to the image section. With the description: lorefriendly means staying with the origin. SeveNBase is probably the lorefriendliest body you can get. And a link to the modpage.

After more and more people without humor(not only/and probably I'm the only one without humor) I deleted it. Make love not war.

Really? You shouldn't of deleted it. I like how calyps its going around and calling peoples work trash. I asked him where I could DL his butt plug mod cuz I wanted to use his new body mod as a tranny and walk around as a hooker of skyrim, he flagged my post and reported it to mods. No one did anything though, all I did was ask a question and say how immersive having a tranny in skyrim was. :P

Guest wellbredbitch

Ummmm I THINK (not positive) HDT Heels work with this? I've seen pictures posted on nexus I think it was, or even here a on previous pages? might need need crosses or demons version with the unmodified feet meshes tho, I think the only ones what wont work propery would be the thigh high boots but heels should still be ok?

yes the unpb platform high heels by newmiller i use work fine with no clipping. my only complaint is the unpb bbp lingerie stockings end at the ankle which looks odd.

Really? You shouldn't of deleted it. I like how calyps its going around and calling peoples work trash. I asked him where I could DL his butt plug mod cuz I wanted to use his new body mod as a tranny and walk around as a hooker of skyrim, he flagged my post and reported it to mods. No one did anything though, all I did was ask a question and say how immersive having a tranny in skyrim was. :P

Lol. I deleted it also with the modpage in mind. Would be dumb after such a start risking to be reported or something else. Sometimes I'm a bit naive about what my actions can result.

Guest wellbredbitch

i just read a reply posted in the topic about unp or cbbe where i suggested this fabulous body and in it they wrote " For starters it's just a UNP mesh made to look like CBBE "

fucking cheek!   or am i being biased because i love this mod?

Well it shouldn't result to anything, I mean lots of mods make images with links to their mods. Its your choice though, and being part of the mod itself you do have to set a better example then all of these other immature authors that seem to being surrounding your guys's work like a plague.

Well it shouldn't result to anything, I mean lots of mods make images with links to their mods. Its your choice though, and being part of the mod itself you do have to set a better example then all of these other immature authors that seem to being surrounding your guys's work like a plague.

With naive I've meant I think I'm doing something harmless perhaps something funny hoping other people think the same, without seeing what it can/will cause. This image was meant as a funny way to give people a thought-provoking impulse(omg my online dictionary). It wasn't meant to be advertising or offending. 

i just read a reply posted in the topic about unp or cbbe where i suggested this fabulous body and in it they wrote " For starters it's just a UNP mesh made to look like CBBE "

fucking cheek!   or am i being biased because i love this mod?

No you are not, some people need to buy glasses because really it does not look like CBBE at all but still for people who likes larger breasts than UNP and want an alternative to CBBE and UNPB this body fills the gap very nicely, I even think CBBE would be history if this body was released earlier.

What exactly is lore?

My skyrim has gigs of stuffs and I have not even made it passed first town...bought the game day one...no joke haha.

LOL This is actually my FIRST full play through, I've never completed the game without screwing it up to the unloadable point I decided this run to use just the ABSOLUTE max amount of mods that work, and I tested each one at a time over an hr of play before I bothered to save with said mod installed, I also made a backup of only my race mod, USKP, SKSE, and Race comp installed, so when I'm ready or if I mess up I can start over :D

Well my game was screwed up just after i completed the mainquest so now i have time to test things before i give it another try. I sure spend lots of hours and did all major faction quests and stuff. Although with this body and the replacer armors for it i can't help to think that some loremonger will jump at me from the next dark spot and flame me :P

Guest wellbredbitch

i'd like to ask a noob question. you will all laugh probably. is it possible to give Lydia this body with the bombshell option?