Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

go take a look at calyps's blog, all pro woman and fuck femiinists and blah blah blah its insane really. His latest female body offers a transexual version, but big tits is wrong......WTF I wish I could write a nasty little note without getting banned from the nexus. Pretty fucking ridiculous. There was no reason to take the page down, he didn't want credit? Remove his name from the page and could of let someone else take it over. That page had great armor links for people and was very well setup. What a childish fucking asshole.

Guest wellbredbitch

i accidentally clicked on top mods in the drop down on the nexus last night and at no 12 most endorsed mods was zonzai's realistic body. have you seen it?  it is true to life but who wants that when you are playing the game as a lesbian vampire whore? fantasy is fantasy after all for crying out loud.  go go gadget pneumatic bangers! 

its allll about the lore peoples. LMFAO, pathetic sorry but it is

I dont think I've ever been SO pissed off about something like this. The sheer ignorance and audacity to flame, promote hate, and destroy things related to unrealistically beautiful woman but MAKE AND ENDORSE a mod that gives women cocks. I swear to god i've never wanted my fat ass to fall out of a 3 story window and land on top of somebody so bad in my life. 

I think Calyps got a girlfriend or something, or maybe a midlife crisis if he's at that age. *shrug* I'll respect his wishes, and hope others do the same.

And there's definitely nothing wrong with transgendered or transsexuals. (although I admit I have a hard time understanding the difference between those two terms)

Is this a bad time to ask permission to make this body compatible with the transgendered version of Schlongs of Skyrim that I'm working on?

Obviously most, if not all of us here, would have views opposite to Calyps' current stance but I am not criticizing - imo (though I am being extremely hypocritical), it's actually a praiseworthy intent. But I just extremely curious as to when this change in views/values occurred, I'm speculating it may even be a result of a real-life occurrence or experience. I'm just perplexed by the drastic switch from adult toys to feminism.

Everyone has a right to their own views and neither side should shove their views down another's throat (although we all do/should actually know objectifying women is fundamentally not right) but it's a shame when people lose sight of the fact that most mods are just personal projects that are merely being shared as most of the userbase lack the skills. Mod authors have the skills to do so and it's ultimately their right to use that skill however they desire.

My wife read that post, and found it to be a tad extreme..... especially since he's the one who made UNPB. Seriously, if people let video games carry into their daily life, especially with the so-called "sexualization of women", then I'm sad to say there's a problem there. It's a video game, should only be treated as a good waste of time, nothing more. When people start treating games as being something close to real life, that's a real error in judgment. Hell, my wench has female characters in Skyrim that are rather..... sexualized.

However, it's ultimately calyps' decision, and I respect him for his decisions. There's no need for hate of other people's decisions, likes or dislikes; things like this should be addressed with an open-mind and good intent.

Obviously most, if not all of us here, would have views opposite to Calyps' current stance but I am not criticizing - imo (though I am being extremely hypocritical), it's actually a praiseworthy intent. But I just extremely curious as to when this change in views/values occurred, I'm speculating it may even be a result of a real-life occurrence or experience. I'm just perplexed by the drastic switch from adult toys to feminism.

Everyone has a right to their own views and neither side should shove their views down another's throat (although we all do/should actually know objectifying women is fundamentally not right) but it's a shame when people lose sight of the fact that most mods are just personal projects that are merely being shared as most of the userbase lack the skills. Mod authors have the skills to do so and it's ultimately their right to use that skill however they desire.

Totally agree but he is NOT the only person to make an investment into the mod. He started it and it took off, just blatantly removing it like that because his personal ideals changed is a slap in the face to all the fans and other authors who invested their time into making compatible mods for UNPB.

I think Calyps got a girlfriend or something, or maybe a midlife crisis if he's at that age. *shrug* I'll respect his wishes, and hope others do the same.

And there's definitely nothing wrong with transgendered or transsexuals. (although I admit I have a hard time understanding the difference between those two terms)

Is this a bad time to ask permission to make this body compatible with the transgendered version of Schlongs of Skyrim that I'm working on?

Open editing man have at it. :) 

Pot a link here if you want to ill put on front page 

no no no I'm not trying to say its wrong at all, no hate but the sheer audacity to demonize one thing while promoting something like that is RIDICULOUS.

Well, I disagree that it's "promoting" anything, but I understand what you mean.

I understand the frustration for this. It's absolutely nonsensical.

And thanks demonhunter, I'll let you know what I decide. (and it's also up to smurf and vector of course)

no no no I'm not trying to say its wrong at all, no hate but the sheer audacity to demonize one thing while promoting something like that is RIDICULOUS.

Well, I disagree that it's "promoting" anything, but I understand what you mean.

Just please keep your anger directed at calyps.

uhh.....? I don't think I directed it anywhere else?  :blink:

Hmm just reading these last few posts here and the shit on nexus. But still I mean seriously they're going on about making women unrealistic? Just look at the newest games that came out. Look at every movie that comes out. There's always some unrealisticly sexy women. Walk down some random street in the city and see all those teenage girls that have hardly any clothing on them (put some damn clothes on yourself jesus, I'mma have to start forking out the dollars :D) Deal with it and get past it.

I only have a few words about all of that.

Keep fantasy and reality separate.

On topic.

I hope that under the boobs mesh weirdness that causes the lighting under the boobs to look a little bit weird gets fixed. I actually noticed that today on my character, but I haven't been playing much lately, work, work, work.....

Edit

The mod made the hot-files on Nexus.... :D

I tried using the SG Texture Alternative on Sevennity's site and was getting really block looking skin across the body. Has anyone else ran into that problem? Once I uninstalled it, the regular SG Textures looked fine (except for the under-boob problem with weight 0).

Wow just woke up and i have 56 notification and most of them are here discussing what calyps did... i would say that was just childish. Like this body mod will make girls wanna put implants, that's why we have tv stars for...

And as LaEspada said reality is one thing fantasy is one thing.

Look at those explosions! :D

Well how about you try your luck with those prisoner clothes the character wears during the character creation in the alternate start mod if it hasn't already be done?

If you can give me a link to them sure i will, and yes they exploded :)) . I'll dl the mod in a new folder and see for the armors if they are present inside

Edit: ok i dl the mod extracted it +the bsa and there is no armor mesh or texture inside the mod so it should be using the ones inside the game, which i think that crosscrusade has converted in his mod on nexus. Sorry he has not i checked this before posting (Editing). I will look inside the mashes and get it out and convert it