Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

belisariu already converted the tribunal robes to UNPB-BBP, I dont think there would be a need to really modify them otherwise since they do cover the body? I just don't use them so I'm not sure if there is clipping. Might wanna test it out feng.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25957//?

A lot of good armor choices over in his thread for conversion. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Testing was a good idea, why didn't i think about that? Oh well here are the results: It looks... weird. Kinda like cone-boobs and they are lower then they should be so i'd appreciate if you could squeeze it in sometime when you have time for it. I doubt that i could get in the feeling for that robe if i'd have to think "Just a moment, i have to move down my breasts and make them weird and then i'm with you." all the time when i look at that :P

well most of them will appear to work but when the armor are converted they are converted whit the body inside so if you equip it it will actually equip a mask showing that you are using the unpb body and not the sevenbase. So you will basically wear a unpb body over seven base

Guest wellbredbitch

downloading as fast as my fingers can click.  semipro has done us proud with that conversion! it looks amazing!

WOW! I tested the new version out and....did you adjust the specular some? The boobs seem softer and smoother or shinier. I switch between the topless Demon Hunter armor I converted to your original body and the full naked new one to test. I know I could just check the nif, but just saying I noticed stuff ya did. Regardless, it is awesome!!

As much as I love a juicy butt, I am not going to increase this one 30% like I did your other one because I see what you did with the weights. The buns move much more fluidly and have that awesome roll with the hips that every living female should master if she wants men to be slaves to them! ANYONE who doesn't use TBBP needs to see this body in action..... especially females walking away!

DHTBBPv2.jpg

I am going to re weight the demon hunter to this new body and see how bootyliscious it looks.

THANKSTHANKSTHANKS!!

Hey SemiPro that looks like an easy fix. It just looks like your wrist is a little to high or forward on the large body compared to the small one. You can import that original body and move your custom arm with a bone so the wrists line up and re parent to the skel. Should clear things up! You probably already got it, but just helping. :)

DHv2bootay.jpg

Demonhunter, if you have the original armor, I will PM you this treat. I left the zero version alone, so the low weights are your original and if you use max weight it's your new ones! The body is your old version tho...I was too lazy to chop ul the new one for the clothes...

Just wondering don't you think it would be hot to have an armor like this made for the SeveNBase?

jigglebone2.gif

It's a modified custom dragonbone on CBBE, but it would be awesome for SeveNBase DHv2 !!

Guest wellbredbitch

Any plans on a Bombshell TBBP body? :D

hehehe we are given free, the most sumptious, devine, female body mod to grace our game and greedy boys like me and you want more! i love the tbbp and i love the bombshell. what a choice we are forced to make!

Every version I tried has worked with the sliders, but I finally just decided to modify the body in a program until this latest one which is great.

As for Bombshell TBBP, Sevennity acknowledged it was in the works, though I suppose it would be easy enough to take the Bombshell body into a modeling program and just add the butt part, since it already has both of the breast parts.

I didn't bother with this as I personally prefer TBBP and the Demonhunter version, which is the newest one with the nicest movement so far! Try it out and support your favorite!!