Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

1 hour ago, nr894h9n said:

Zai, do you think is possible to make some basic boobs physics? If you can make it happen, it would be a 10/10 masterpiece

All costumes have some slight boob physics (if you look closely). Zai's mods actually broke the physics, check the arm ribbons on the semi-nude to see. The ABP was not referenced properly in UE4 for his mod. I fixed it up in my game, but it would probably be better if Zai uploads it himself.

I'm not sure if existing physics can be edited to enhance breast physics. It might be possible to make a new animation blueprint from scratch but it would have to sacrifice the original physics of clothing parts. One thing that kind of enhances it is increasing the weights of the breast bones. Current model goes up to around 70% at the nips, but could increase towards 100%. Seems to work ok on a Rinwell model I edited.

1 hour ago, Saltlapse said:

All costumes have some slight boob physics (if you look closely). Zai's mods actually broke the physics, check the arm ribbons on the semi-nude to see. The ABP was not referenced properly in UE4 for his mod. I fixed it up in my game, but it would probably be better if Zai uploads it himself.

I'm not sure if existing physics can be edited to enhance breast physics. It might be possible to make a new animation blueprint from scratch but it would have to sacrifice the original physics of clothing parts. One thing that kind of enhances it is increasing the weights of the breast bones. Current model goes up to around 70% at the nips, but could increase towards 100%. Seems to work ok on a Rinwell model I edited.

An easy fix to make really, wish it was reported earlier lol.

Knew about animation blueprints but didn't realize they were being used in this game. Will upload a fix for that when I upload my next Arise mod.

21 minutes ago, zai_ said:

An easy fix to make really, wish it was reported earlier lol.

Knew about animation blueprints but didn't realize they were being used in this game. Will upload a fix for that when I upload my next Arise mod.

There's also some small UV problems on the Shionne Semi-nude, on the inner thighs. An out of place triangle, and a pink line from the UV not fitting within skin tone.

29 minutes ago, Saltlapse said:

There's also some small UV problems on the Shionne Semi-nude, on the inner thighs. An out of place triangle, and a pink line from the UV not fitting within skin tone.

Neat, if you have any other bug report my DMs are open.

14 minutes ago, kinkanon said:

So i want to make a gyaru mod for shionne and maybe some other basic texture edits

how to extract the files from the 3 main pak files?

which one is the character costumes in?

Open the arise/content/paks folder with umodel. In that navigate to Game/Release/Arise/Graphic/CHR/PC for the base costumes or Game/DLC for dlc costumes. You can export the textures from there. You'll also need Unreal Engine 4.20.3 to convert the textures back into unreal assets, and Unreal Pak to pack the mod.

Better to join the ToA mod discord if you want to learn, there's lots of other small steps you have to do.

20 hours ago, zai_ said:

Neat, if you have any other bug report my DMs are open.

Zai, if you are finished with the 3 main girls semi-nude mod, would you be interested in modding this spoiler costume too? I'm asking just in case.

Spoiler

It's Shionne's final costume for final half of the game story.

Can someone explain to me how I could separate the models from the free nude mod into their own individual mods. Trying to get rid of the male characters. I have installed UEViewer and u4pak.

I am hung up on just how to use u4pak. I have the model extracted I believe, have the cmd open within the folder but cant quite figure out the command to give to pack it. "u4pak.py pack UModelExport" does not work :/.

Also props to zai for the quick releases, any eta on when you will finish Rinwell and Kasara? I prefer your mods over the free one.

Edited by huggyenpants
14 minutes ago, huggyenpants said:

Can someone explain to me how I could separate the models from the free nude mod into their own individual mods. Trying to get rid of the male characters. I have installed UEViewer and u4pak.

I am hung up on just how to use u4pak. I have the model extracted I believe, have the cmd open within the folder but cant quite figure out the command to give to pack it. "u4pak.py pack UModelExport" does not work :/.

Also props to zai for the quick releases, any eta on when you will finish Rinwell and Kasara? I prefer your mods over the free one.

I plan to release Rinwell at some point next week.

54 minutes ago, ddtddt said:

Zai, if you are finished with the 3 main girls semi-nude mod, would you be interested in modding this spoiler costume too? I'm asking just in case.

Reveal hidden contents

It's Shionne's final costume for final half of the game story.

Haven't seen it, I need to see it first to say if I will be interested lol  

46 minutes ago, huggyenpants said:

Command for u4pak is

u4pak.py pack <PAKNAME> <FOLDER_TO_BE_PACKED>

You will also need python for windows to be isntalled.
IE:

python u4pak.py pack GirlsOnly.pak Game

However after you unpack with uviewer you will need Unreal 4.20 to convert the files back in .uasset.

1 hour ago, huggyenpants said:

Don't use UEViewer -- it tends to murder the folder structure. Use QuickBMS with the script from the Discord to dump the pak, then you can remove the folders you don't want and repak it with the compressed .bat in the version of UnrealPak on the Discord. You don't need Unreal Engine at all with this method.

Are there any screenshots of Rinwell by zai_ or are they all behind a paywall? I like Shionne's pelvis on his mod but the chest is a little too perky for me.

Edited by strayalive

37 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Command for u4pak is

u4pak.py pack <PAKNAME> <FOLDER_TO_BE_PACKED>

You will also need python for windows to be isntalled.
IE:

python u4pak.py pack GirlsOnly.pak Game

However after you unpack with uviewer you will need Unreal 4.20 to convert the files back in .uasset.

**GULP** Well I will try my best to decipher what you have said.

What I did was open the nudemod.pak in uviewer, combed through all the folders to find the root to Kisaras model files, right click on her folder "Export Folder Content". This dumped her directory. I then tried to use u4pak to package that raw folder into a .pak. Like a noob >_<.  So the folder with all her files I need to convert into a .uasset using unreal 4.20 before I can turn it into a .pak?

Edited by huggyenpants
11 minutes ago, strayalive said:

Don't use UEViewer -- it tends to murder the folder structure. Use QuickBMS with the scr

15 minutes ago, strayalive said:

Don't use UEViewer -- it tends to murder the folder structure. Use QuickBMS with the script from the Discord to dump the pak, then you can remove the folders you don't want and repak it with the compressed .bat in the version of UnrealPak on the Discord. You don't need Unreal Engine at all with this method.

Are there any screenshots of Rinwell by zai_ or are they all behind a paywall? I like Shionne's pelvis on his mod but the chest is a little too perky for me.

pt from the Discord to dump the pak, then you can remove the folders you don't want and repak it with the compressed .bat in the version of UnrealPak on the Discord. You don't need Unreal Engine at all with this method.

Can you link me the discord you are talking about? :D maybe I will try what you suggested too, I am dumb and what you said does sound easier.

But yeah the Rinwell is beyond paywall.

1 hour ago, zai_ said:

I plan to release Rinwell at some point next week.

Haven't seen it, I need to see it first to say if I will be interested lol  

If you release Rinwell and Kisara, would you be willing to put Shionne and them in one post so that it can be easier to download them all at once?