Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

For those having problems, with the https://www.deviantart.com/ogami4/art/Tales-of-Arise-Nude-Mod-Beta-891540615 link, the updated mod link is on the bottom of the page, just above the comments. I downloaded the old version first and then realized my mistake and it seems others have done the same.

Here is the direct link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12z3zuzdp4kemz1/TalesOfArise-NudeMod.7z/file

Edited by BGooden
1 minute ago, Dreadlightning said:

i think i am gonna wait and stick with Loxoss and Zai's, while they are currently only half way through the male and female chars respectively theirs are a higher quality and i am looking forward to them a lot

You ain't wrong but I'll take any Kisara I can get for now.

Good for people to have alternatives. 
Personally I'm not a fan of how the breast shape was left intact from the base mesh and the crotch is just a texture, but I digress. That will make me look like I'm upset or something lmao.

Not sure what I should do in the future for this game then, as there might be less interest after this. That being said, I was planning and working on other outfits to include aside from just nude, but I'm kind of unsure now.
Guess imma continue for now for the people that already supported me this month, and get at least the Rinwell stuff out.

4 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Personally I'm not a fan of how the breast shape was left intact from the base mesh and the crotch is just a texture, but I digress. That will make me look like I'm upset or something lmao.

Not sure what I should do in the future for this game then, as there might be less interest after this. That being said, I was planning and working on other outfits to include aside from just nude, but I'm kind of unsure now.
Guess imma continue for now for the people that already supported me this month, and get at least the Rinwell stuff out.

honestly i think you really should continue! and maybe do for kisara and rinwell what you did for shionne, the full nude and the semi nude with armor parts intact! that would make me and i am sure a lot of others very happy!

Edited by Dreadlightning
2 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Thanks for your DLCs, indeed they are superior quality.

12 minutes ago, zai_ said:

if you look for new modding ideas, how about adding genshin impact chars to the game :D

kaeya as main or some sword user, female chars who look nice are a lot inside genshin.

not nude, but for the fun. as genshin is very popular, maybe a lot ppl donate.

dont know if you have a donate button or paetron is only for monthly.

you can get some models here: 

i also have some genshin chars full nude too and can upload them.

Edited by Africola84
3 hours ago, nuocda said:

pls pantsu collection for all girl are nice, don't jump all in full nude ?

Meanwhile I feel sad everytime I see Moderchan making either full nude mod with no shoes or nude with shoes but had to have panties left on.

Oh please continue Zai, I must thank you for your works. You even went to extra length and make the variation. I will continue to wait for your great works as always

Anyways, this isn't the place to have quarrel and fighting. Lemme post a cutscene from the game for something refreshing.

Edited by ddtddt
22 minutes ago, zai_ said:

@zai_would you please make panties mods for shionne’s one piece? And perhaps make the one piece shorter if possible? That would be sexier than nude mods in some way. Will pay for that. I mean support you on patreon. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Definitly interested in more of your work, especially for Tales of Arise.
Different outfits and versions would be really nice, like pasties which someone earlier mentioned but overall the quality of your mods is very good, I especially like that you keep it rather simple and dont go too wild with outfits or proportions.
Keep up the good work and be proud of your work Zai!

29 minutes ago, zai_ said:

I'd love for you to continue, your mods are much higher quality. I personally at least am not interested at all in this other mod, and am happy to keep supporting you for yours.

18 minutes ago, kunobanget said:

@zai_would you please make panties mods for shionne’s one piece? And perhaps make the one piece shorter if possible? That would be sexier than nude mods in some way. Will pay for that. I mean support you on patreon. Thanks!

Please use the Patreon forum for the request, here is supposed to be a place for free mods. If you request something to him, I cannot download and try.

1 hour ago, BGooden said:

For those having problems, with the https://www.deviantart.com/ogami4/art/Tales-of-Arise-Nude-Mod-Beta-891540615 link, the updated mod link is on the bottom of the page, just above the comments. I downloaded the old version first and then realized my mistake and it seems others have done the same.

Here is the direct link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12z3zuzdp4kemz1/TalesOfArise-NudeMod.7z/file

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!! i was getting tired from waiting for cash grab shit, this website was meant for FREE mods to begin with. God Bless the community for being fair and have common sense.

1 hour ago, zai_ said:

I think partial nude mods will still be popular for this game, there are tons of costume variations to play around with. Thanks for all the work you put in anyway, whether you continue or not. Your mods are definitely higher in quality though.

Edited by pichucandy