Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

11 hours ago, Navylian said:

Which one/link is the updated one? I'm a little confused rn

https://www.mediafire.com/file/12z3zuzdp4kemz1/TalesOfArise-NudeMod.7z/file

Found on the last post on page 6

Install:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tales of Arise\Arise\Content\Paks\~mods

If you installed Shionne Full and Semi Nude mod from Zai_ and you use the nude mod from this link, keep in mind it overwrites Zai_'s Full Shionne Nude Mod.

but keeps his Shionne Semi-Nude mod intact.

But, shouldnt be much of a problem, if the Full Nude gets overwritten, the Semi Nude still works just fine, which is also higher Quality.

Too bad the other nude mod, isnt split into characters seperately to choose, if you use the link, its gonna have nude mods for the main cast

1 hour ago, yuukhar123 said:

Install:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tales of Arise\Arise\Content\Paks\~mods

If you installed Shionne Full and Semi Nude mod from Zai_ and you use the nude mod from this link, keep in mind it overwrites Zai_'s Full Shionne Nude Mod.

But, shouldnt be much of a problem, if the Full Nude gets overwritten, the Semi Nude still works just fine, which is also higher Quality.

Too bad the other nude mod, isnt split into characters seperately to choose, if you use the link, its gonna have nude mods for the main cast

If you remove the "_P" at the end of NudeMod_P.pak, the mod will lose priority and any other mod with "_P" at the end of the name will overwrite it.

So you can use both mods, overwriting each other as you want them to. I'm using a mixed bag of mods and keep it the way I want it using that trick. Can recommend.

On 9/17/2021 at 8:43 PM, Sinyu said:

Rename the file and remove the _P. While making sure Zai's mod file name has the _P at the end. The _P stand for priority.

Nudemod.pak

Shionne_Semi_Nude_Plus_Nude_Mod_P.pak

1 hour ago, yuukhar123 said:

Install:

Read again post #226, you can prevent Zai’s full nude from being overwritten by adding _P at the end of his file name and remove _P for Chinese’s file name. That should get you to play Zai’s full nude with semi nude and other cast full nude from Chinese one lol.

23 minutes ago, LovelyLad said:

Got a treat for Shionne fans.

Torn Miniskirt versions of both her White Dress and Noble Scarlet costumes. Noble Scarlet doesn't come with the cat ears (I just forgot to take them off during the screenshots).

Probably won't take requests. Might make fixes if any problems found.

Otherwise, enjoy.

Shionne Noble Scarlet Exposed 01.png

Shionne Noble Scarlet Exposed 02.png

Shionne Noble Scarlet Exposed 03.png

Shionne White One Piece Exposed 01.png

Shionne White One Piece Exposed 02.png

Shionne White One Piece Exposed 03.png

Shionne Mini White Dress Exposed_P.pak 1.34 MB · 13 downloads Shionne Noble Scarlet Mini Skirt Exposed Mod_P.pak 1.61 MB · 15 downloads

LegendaryLad

24 minutes ago, LovelyLad said:

Got a treat for Shionne fans.

Torn Miniskirt versions of both her White Dress and Noble Scarlet costumes. Noble Scarlet doesn't come with the cat ears (I just forgot to take them off during the screenshots).

I really like the outfits and the physics seem on point... but I'm not sure if you can call that lower body anatomically correct.

Just now, strayalive said:

I really like the outfits and the physics seem on point... but I'm not sure if you can call that lower body anatomically correct.

I'll have a play around with it at some later date. It seems to be a combination of the clit being set in too deep (the top of the clit hood should come above the labial fold) and the texture/blender color to game differences that make the slit look longer than intended.

16 minutes ago, LovelyLad said:

I'll have a play around with it at some later date. It seems to be a combination of the clit being set in too deep (the top of the clit hood should come above the labial fold) and the texture/blender color to game differences that make the slit look longer than intended.

Great mod otherwise. And I'm sure there are those who are into extreme camel toe.

2 minutes ago, Monty-R said:

Can someone repack the Chinese nude mods and separate characters from each other?

I don't want the male nude mods.

I made a split last weekend, though its by gender not by character.

11 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

i mean, there's this for now till Zai finishes his ones: https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/52

That bare ass Kisara mod is kind of awesome actually. There's another Patreon modder on the Discord that has done some bottomless Shionne stuff, Silver Vox.

zai_ hasn't actually committed to doing Kisara at all, and at the pace he's going for Rinwell I wouldn't get my hopes up.

2 hours ago, strayalive said:

That bare ass Kisara mod is kind of awesome actually. There's another Patreon modder on the Discord that has done some bottomless Shionne stuff, Silver Vox.

zai_ hasn't actually committed to doing Kisara at all, and at the pace he's going for Rinwell I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Do you have any screenshot or something about Silver Vox's mods?

14 hours ago, Kooka26 said:

Hello everyone !!
And thank you really much for all the hard work !

Could someone upload some Semi nude Mod for Kisara and Rinwell ?

By semi nude i mean for Kisara something like that

And reuplaod Shionne Mini white dress exposed the link seems broken ?

I've released one partial nudity Kisara mod on nexus, still working on making lower body for more mods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/76

20210922203851_1.jpg.b1d5ff297fe71e77957a3e2d060928e2.jpg

9 hours ago, strayalive said:

Does Vox make mods now? I remember all the controversy surrounding them a while back because they stole people's mods and repacked them to sell on their Patreon.

2 hours ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

Does Vox make mods now? I remember all the controversy surrounding them a while back because they stole people's mods and repacked them to sell on their Patreon.

I don't know anything about all that but what they've done for Tales of Arise has been pretty decent. They have a few on Nexus as well. Vox's bottomless mods do seem to be using the pussy mesh zai_ made for Shionne but derivative mods aren't out of the ordinary. I like zai's pussy but prefer the base tits so it kinda works for me. I'd like to see what his Rinwell is going to look like; hopefully he gets around to releasing it soon. "This week" is kind of fading away.

Actually everyone seems to be making their own body mesh for the most part which is great overall but troublesome when body textures don't line up. It is what it is I suppose.

Edited by strayalive
19 minutes ago, strayalive said:

Actually everyone seems to be making their own body mesh for the most part which is great overall but troublesome when body textures don't line up. It is what it is I suppose.

Body textures are not a problem if people create their mod properly. Most of the DLC outfits share the same base model skin texture for example, but in UE4 we can make a material instance of the original skin material that only changes the texture for our modded costume. My mod uses it's own custom material instance and texture without overwriting the skin for other outfits (thanks to zai showing me how to do this).

Preferably every modder should learn to do this to avoid conflicts between mods.

Edited by Saltlapse
27 minutes ago, Saltlapse said:

Body textures are not a problem if people create their mod properly. Most of the DLC outfits share the same base model skin texture for example, but in UE4 we can make a material instance of the original skin material that only changes the texture for our modded costume. My mod uses it's own custom material instance and texture without overwriting the skin for other outfits (thanks to zai showing me how to do this).

Preferably every modder should learn to do this to avoid conflicts between mods.

I saw some of that conversation, but your mod is the first I've seen work like that. zai's previous releases didn't actually utilize material instances, either.

I really like your body mesh so far, and its really nice to be able to switch freely between it and other mods.