Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

5 minutes ago, nr894h9n said:

Why male nude mods are free, and female nude mods I have to pay with a monthly subscription?
I hope someone else make free female nude mods for the community

Thank you in advance for the hard work!

Welcome to how male character appreciators USUALLY feel in most games and by an absolute miracle are getting served first for once.

I am so overwhelmingly grateful to you @loxoss_ , you're doing incredible work. 

If you had a shirtless version of Law's Warring States Shinobi outfit in the works I'd name my first born Loxoss_, complete with underscore, lol.

2 minutes ago, Amytheone said:

Swimsuit one is a bikini bottom?  No shorts in sight.

I don't know they don't really look like straight bikini bottoms but also don't look like straight shorts at the same time.

Regardless the rest of her outfits are cursed with shorts. At least Shionne is fine

Tales_of_Arise_2021-09-13_04-15-25.png

Edited by YTPHaruko
1 hour ago, YTPHaruko said:

I don't know they don't really look like straight bikini bottoms but also don't look like straight shorts at the same time.

Regardless the rest of her outfits are cursed with shorts. At least Shionne is fine

Not the most cheeky out there for sure, but very appropriate for a 14 year old girl.

21 minutes ago, Amytheone said:

Not the most cheeky out there for sure, but very appropriate for a 14 year old girl.

I disagree. How dare are you who says that it's very appropriate for a 14 years old girl? ?

41 minutes ago, char967 said:

Performance impact?

Zero performance impact in my case. I'm using the latest version, v0.1.6

Edited by nr894h9n
1 hour ago, char967 said:

Performance impact?

The NPC pop-in: None

The Textures pop-in:  may want to turn down the grassdensityscale and foilagedensityscale, drops fps quite a bit in large areas like outside Elda Mencia etc. After turning those two down, I have seen minimal performance impact on my end. Also in the latest NPC-pop-in fix, you can set custom scalable resolutions instead of just the 50, 100, 200 in the default options. 

Edited by BGooden
3 minutes ago, kratitos said:

Ah, yes, paid mods, the cancer of the modding community.

Some financial incentives led to some of the best mods ever getting made. Without said incentives some people wouldn't put in the required time necessary to make and provide the mods to communities. So I don't mind if some people charge initially for releasing them, getting recognition or financial incentives may inspire them to create more mods in the future and help the community in large. 

5 minutes ago, BGooden said:

Some financial incentives led to some of the best mods ever getting made. Without said incentives some people wouldn't put in the required time necessary to make and provide the mods to communities. So I don't mind if some people charge initially for releasing them, getting recognition or financial incentives may inspire them to create more mods in the future and help the community in large. 

I wonder what they were driven by in the past back then, we've always had great mods.
Patreons are just modern easy money making stuff, but there is no passion in doing this, especially when it's not just a donation or support.
When you put up a pay wall at that point it stops being called modding, these are none other than DLC.

Just now, Africola84 said:

excuse me, no offence but did you think about:

ppl want money for a mod, next ppl want money for a modding tool last ppl want money for information.

and this from inside a community that was allways free and for the reason to help each other, learn stuff about game modding and coding tools to beat the game industrie.

as modding became more and more complicated.

i do not say that all modders are doing the following, but some do:

download for free the cracked game

download for free the cracked tools, if there are some

download for free the cracked photoshop

download for free the cracked 3d tools like 3ds max, maya etc.

and then, they want money for there work....that has not be done without using free/cracked stuff from others.

so excuse me, i personal do not like those money diggers acting like the last part of my post.

I respect your opinion and position and you have made the choice to not pay while I took the other position. At the end of the day everyone has their opinions and viewpoints, we will not all see eye to eye on this and that's just how it is and will always be.

2 minutes ago, BGooden said:

I respect your opinion and position and you have made the choice to not pay while I took the other position. At the end of the day everyone has their opinions and viewpoints, we will not all see eye to eye on this and that's just how it is and will always be.

and this is ok and i have same opinion on this like you.

but were talking about a nude mod, a simple "donate" button would work on this too.

if it is a mod were one ore more work months/years, i have no problem to spend money.

i myself code tools and make mods since over 10 years and release them for free.

one of my mods you also can find here, as it was posted by someone: nude hostesses from yakuza kiwami

i spend weeks to find out how to insert new 3d models in the game, modded everything and made the hostess game a new experience.

but it went offtopic, i just would say what i did: most use free/cracked stuff to make a mod, sometimes a very simple mod and use a paywall.

i would like to say thanks to all modders and keep up the good work.

8 minutes ago, xiyangyang2 said:

Someone on the Chinese forum has finished all the roles of nsfw mod ?

What's the purpose of your message? You have said this twice but elaborated none, just said a vague statement. I'm confused, are you bragging or stating a fact as to that they exist on another forum? Which would lead someone to ask, as was done after your first post, what forum? So you see my confusion, yes? You are telling me that there is a vault full of gold, yet when I ask to see it you say "Oh No I can't , just trust me" and then refuse to show me. In the end I walk away convinced that the vault is empty.

Edited by BGooden