Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

12 hours ago, HassenIjou said:

Has someone managed to separate the global nude mod to create one mod per character? I Can't get the scripts to work

Use the tools from the Discord, its not too hard.

I didn't split by character but since people are having trouble I guess I'll post my split. I split it four ways because I wanted M and F towel only versions, and then made M and F .paks with the rest of the costumes.

Nude Towelie.zip

11 minutes ago, strayalive said:

I didn't split by character but since people are having trouble I guess I'll post my split. I split it four ways because I wanted M and F towel only versions, and then made M and F .paks with the rest of the costumes.

Screenshot please to mods

1 hour ago, strayalive said:

Use the tools from the Discord, its not too hard.

Nude Towelie.zip 45.21 MB · 41 downloads

Yeah, I eventually made it. Wasn't using the right packer. Thanks for the towel versions!

In general, if we talk specifically about the Rinwell school suit
I would suggest black spats with a clear emphasis on the fact that there is nothing under the shorts
visible and cameltoe can be evident anus but not sure
Well, on top of whatever is worn on the gym

If the game won't give me any gay lovin then I at least want to have all these boys nude with delicious meaty cocks flopping about, so does anyone know of a good Dohalim nude mod cuz I got the other two and he is the only one I'm missing.  There is nothing more beautiful then yummy meaty wet cocks flapping around.

On 9/19/2021 at 2:38 PM, blacknight411 said:

strayalive where  is the head of the n towelie?.

Its just a repak of the Chinese mod. I didn't add anything or remove anything. And BTW Dohalim is already nude in the Chinese mod.

I'd like to see zai_ finish his Rinwell but I've seen a few mods pop up here and there from others; there's a nice bare ass Kisara armor on Nexus and a bottomless Shionne I saw. Hopefully more modders get involved.

An artist should be allowed to create what they want to create. Motivation is very important for an artist to create mods for a game. If an artist prefers female over male, they will have significantly more motivation to create a mod for female characters (and vice versa). Anyone can learn how to create mods. If there is something you wish to see, but no one else is making it, please try to make it yourself.