Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

19 hours ago, youngmoist said:

Do you only work on the males? Big fan of fundoshis would love to see the girls get some fundoshis as well

This artist specially focuses on males because of the lack of male mods in general, respect that please 

zai is cool but not exactly fast. He's also on hiatus for a couple weeks so I wouldn't really expect Kisara from him. His Rinwell turned out really well though, and he should have an update for Shionne with fixed physics soon... or at least eventually.

This one takes the cake... and some pie, ice cream, steak, hamburger, turkey and gravy, etc. etc. for paid mods. I don't know how I feel about XXXL Shionne, but it apparently exists. They want $15 which I'm definitely not paying -- https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Shionne-bbw1-sw2-ToA-892837528

derklug-53396d35-88a5-4613-b352-7e028e7a

20 minutes ago, strayalive said:

zai is cool but not exactly fast. He's also on hiatus for a couple weeks so I wouldn't really expect Kisara from him. His Rinwell turned out really well though, and he should have an update for Shionne with fixed physics soon... or at least eventually.

This one takes the cake... and some pie, ice cream, steak, hamburger, turkey and gravy, etc. etc. for paid mods. I don't know how I feel about XXXL Shionne, but it apparently exists. They want $15 which I'm definitely not paying -- https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Shionne-bbw1-sw2-ToA-892837528

Wow! I'd pay $20 if all the girls were this thick lol but yeah this modder can clearly make them any size, hopefully we get some insight on how to do it ourselves

Edited by Futa Lover
2 hours ago, strayalive said:

This is actually lore and canonically accurate, especially if you idle with her a lot in the game. You would keep hearing her eating something in the background.