Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

51 minutes ago, Ailong said:

Also interested
Where did you get the video, if not a secret?

Yesterday on the modding discord some Japanese person posted that video with a mod to make Rinwell right boob move the same as her left and then didn't answer anyone when asked about the coat mod, and I couldn't find anything about it.

11 minutes ago, aflamingo said:

Yesterday on the modding discord some Japanese person posted that video with a mod to make Rinwell right boob move the same as her left and then didn't answer anyone when asked about the coat mod, and I couldn't find anything about it.

Its either a private mod or maybe on one of the Chinese modding sites. It isn't on any of the usual sites or Discords unfortunately.

Rinwell, if it is modified by someone, I believe that only the Chinese or those who are from Patreon
But again, I am not interested in the complete nudity that is already in stock, it is not interesting except perhaps the scenes in onsen
But I suppose, like with Codvein, I waited a lot of time and did not wait for anything, as a result, the game passed without modification at all
Since there was no modification on Rin and Coco at allInterestingly, this game will also have to be played without modification in the end?

1 minute ago, Ailong said:

Rinwell, if it is modified by someone, I believe that only the Chinese or those who are from Patreon
But again, I am not interested in the complete nudity that is already in stock, it is not interesting except perhaps the scenes in onsen
But I suppose, like with Codvein, I waited a lot of time and did not wait for anything, as a result, the game passed without modification at all
Since there was no modification on Rin and Coco at allInterestingly, this game will also have to be played without modification in the end?

Modding community in Tales Of... games was never that big to begin with I think. On Nexus there is 49 Berseria mods and TOA has 48. So I guess we just wait and see because TOB has been stuck at 49 for a while I think while TOA was just released and it's already about to surpass TOB and actually has more downloads than TOB and that's just Nexus alone.

3 minutes ago, Ailong said:

There is a topless mod for Rin by Zai and eventually a semi-nude coming this week I believe. They should be free a week later if you can wait that long. They're much better than the simple textured shared body nudes from the Chinese site imo.

27 minutes ago, Ailong said:

There in fact were Rin and Coco mods for CodeVein. Might want to look again bud. I remember downloading them. Infact there's at least one for each. I separated my Code vein folders into "NPC, Playable, and outfit" Each folder has at least one archive.

31 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

There in fact were Rin and Coco mods for CodeVein. Might want to look again bud. I remember downloading them. Infact there's at least one for each. I separated my Code vein folders into "NPC, Playable, and outfit" Each folder has at least one archive.

If you share what you have or give links to these modifications I will be grateful
I didn't see anything on the nexus, but maybe I missed it

55 minutes ago, Ninomae Takonis said:

There is a topless mod for Rin by Zai and eventually a semi-nude coming this week I believe. They should be free a week later if you can wait that long. They're much better than the simple textured shared body nudes from the Chinese site imo.

It is clear that in the case of Arise there will be modifications to nudity on all the characters, but the fact is that somehow I don't see them too much naked, unlike the same Coco and Rin who were dressed as if their bras were superfluous
Or at least there shouldn't have been a jacket, but instead of shorts and pants, there should have been a thong or a G-string
Well, Karen also came here, but there it is possible subjectivelyI didn’t like these red pantyhouse, probably the best would look zettai ryoki without panties
Well, in the case of Rinwell, at least to replace her shorts with something more erotic, I described here in the case of one of the costumes, let's say

2 hours ago, aflamingo said:

It might be a personal mod but the Discord isn't great for Rinwell and Law stuff either because they're anime age. Is there a Japanese mod community so far?

Edited by strayalive
8 minutes ago, strayalive said:

It might be a personal mod but the Discord isn't great for Rinwell and Law stuff either because they're anime age. Is there a Japanese mod community so far?

So where to wait for that modification on Rinwell

And also, I would replay Code Vein if I found modifications at least complete nudity, but if there were other options, then I would consider them tooon Rin, Coco, Karen

Ideally Code Vein , they would be naked in onsen.
And the rest of the Lewd is more than the default suggests

2 hours ago, ddtddt said:

I'm so prepared for Zai's latest mod this week now. I keep refreshing site and pray this will be the day of the week. Keep up the good work Zai! I'll be waiting to see your finished product soon! 

Hehe me too! I'm tempted to subscribe too if there's a chance they'll take mod suggestions.

Edited by hellowl1
Additional text
8 hours ago, Ailong said:

So where to wait for that modification on Rinwell

Dunno... here, DeviantArt, Patreon? People will probably still link Rinwell/Law mods on Discord regardless but not in the release channel because Nexus won't host them.

I dunno who promised anything for Rinwell other than zai_ but he hasn't posted here since last week. I was hoping he'd post a quick fix for the broken physics on Shionne's semi nude as well but nothing so far there either.