1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Personally, I found adjusting every single stage in every single animation overly laborious- also, maybe this is just me but I was never quite satisfied with the results I got when adjusting erection angle + character position using Sexlab hotkeys, the alignment and curve was never *quite* right, especially with handjobs.

Like I've said, I have separate addons that I switch to in the SOS MCM menu when I use male animations on a futa character.

Reveal hidden contents

SOSfemale:

sosfemale.jpg.06d1b7d7e0144d6c33c1354ed9f55dfa.jpg

SOSmale: no tweaks required, you can just play the animation and the dick is where it's supposed to be.

sosmale.jpg.6f0f1de7ece4210eb5e6d60fc6bea4b7.jpg

To me, this is quicker and looks good enough during sex animations. It does look a bit odd and stretched when you look at it closer which is why I always use schlongs with female positioning when taking pinup shots of my characters.

Reveal hidden contents

Female:

female.jpg.f62229c8bc54633fb2e0c33455d2e04a.jpg

Male:

male.jpg.8376c03a8d370fd95ea64a82f46ec5b1.jpg

And as for a solution, I suppose you could include an option for alternate schlong positioning for those who want it/care enough about it but not enough to hack together their own solution themselves like I have. Of course, the real solution would be for animators to make more bespoke futa animations, but I'm not holding my breath for those.

Ok i understood. Will see what i can do with this. Thank you for explanations.

2 hours ago, ViudoRojo said:

hello

erf futanari had a "carrot" to equip... 

how can we equip this futa here?

plz need help, bit of a noob here

In the first post of the thread it says you need Schlongs of Skyrim ( written as SOS). You use the SOS MCM menu to equip it.

32 minutes ago, demicabestan said:

hello i  hope you make this  , same than  original CBBE Futanari addon , its really fun in my game. also  with your new version in  strapon by default its perfect.

Can I use the Schlong as Sexlab strapon?

yeahhowaboutnooo made a >patch< to use the equipable schlong as strapon .

to next update i will finish wearable (strapon) option.

11 minutes ago, galaxyviper said:

Would it be possible to add a slider to scale the entire schlong like in racemenu?

Yes, but scalling is a complex thing: length, bold, volume; shaft and glans size or only shaft... I need something mor specific then just "scale".

For example in case of TRX addon you can use: Length + Glans inflate + Shaft inflate sliders will = scale. You mean what: not enought length? Shaft volume? Glans inflation?

And second question - how much?

Im askin all of theese questions just for better understanding. There is no problem to make what you asking for.

51 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Yes, but scalling is a complex thing: length, bold, volume; shaft and glans size or only shaft... I need something mor specific then just "scale".

For example in case of TRX addon you can use: Length + Glans inflate + Shaft inflate sliders will = scale. You mean what: not enought length? Shaft volume? Glans inflation?

Im askin all of theese questions just for better understanding. There is no problem to make what you asking for.

51 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

make it massive lol just kidding I think your mod is great and your doing a huge amount of work to please everyone, you rock dude

On 9/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, m4mk203 said:

What I meant by that was something along the lines of the SOS Genitals Base slider. Something to make the whole schlong bigger or smaller if thats possible. Apologies about the vagueness

30 minutes ago, galaxyviper said:

What I meant by that was something along the lines of the SOS Genitals Base slider. Something to make the whole schlong bigger or smaller if thats possible. Apologies about the vagueness

Hm.... total shlong mesh scale... Ok i will think about it.

On 9/8/2021 at 8:24 PM, donnerwetter said:

Personally, I found adjusting every single stage in every single animation overly laborious- also, maybe this is just me but I was never quite satisfied with the results I got when adjusting erection angle + character position using Sexlab hotkeys, the alignment and curve was never *quite* right, especially with handjobs.

Like I've said, I have separate addons that I switch to in the SOS MCM menu when I use male animations on a futa character.

Reveal hidden contents

SOSfemale:

sosfemale.jpg.06d1b7d7e0144d6c33c1354ed9f55dfa.jpg

SOSmale: no tweaks required, you can just play the animation and the dick is where it's supposed to be.

sosmale.jpg.6f0f1de7ece4210eb5e6d60fc6bea4b7.jpg

To me, this is quicker and looks good enough during sex animations. It does look a bit odd and stretched when you look at it closer which is why I always use schlongs with female positioning when taking pinup shots of my characters.

Reveal hidden contents

Female:

female.jpg.f62229c8bc54633fb2e0c33455d2e04a.jpg

Male:

male.jpg.8376c03a8d370fd95ea64a82f46ec5b1.jpg

And as for a solution, I suppose you could include an option for alternate schlong positioning for those who want it/care enough about it but not enough to hack together their own solution themselves like I have. Of course, the real solution would be for animators to make more bespoke futa animations, but I'm not holding my breath for those.

Is that separate addon on something available to the public of just for personal use? That sounds like a good solution for the same issue I am having with Osex and futa mods, but I couldn't find anything specific when searching.

1 hour ago, robnothing said:

Is that separate addon on something available to the public of just for personal use? That sounds like a good solution for the same issue I am having with Osex and futa mods, but I couldn't find anything specific when searching.

If you know your way around xEdit, you can make the necessary edits yourself to duplicate the addon.

I may make a guide at some point.

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

If you know your way around xEdit, you can make the necessary edits yourself to duplicate the addon.

I may make a guide at some point.

Ah, thank you! I will try to mess with that since I am learning xEdit, bit by bit. Also thank you and m4mk203 for the wonderful mods, your 3ba body goes great with this addon!

Edited by robnothing