TRX - Futanari Addon (WIP)

View File

About this mod

New futanari shlong addon for Skyrim. 

Male addon version HERE

1. Base body - CBBE SE

2. Base textures Fair Skin Complexion. Textures adaptation made by Her Satanic Majesty (this is nick name :) ).

3. Body Slide project.

3. Almost 100 sliders for ajusting shlong form.

4. Fully functional SOS addon.

5. No balls build in option as slider ("SOS Scrotum Gone" slider)

Spoiler

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

6. 2 uncut options as sliders

Spoiler

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-EditiThe-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-EditiThe-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-EditiThe-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-EditiThe-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-EditiThe-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

7. SexLab Strapon support

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.png

8. Build in (no aditional esp) equipable (not strapon) and craftable shlong option

TRX futa sos equipable HV 
   Heavy armor
   Enchantable - yes
   Crafting - yes (Smithing forge)
   Tempering - yes

TRX futa sos equipable LT
   Light armor
   Enchantable - yes
   Crafting - yes (Tanning Rack)
   Tempering - yes

TRX futa sos equipable Reg 
   No armor
   Enchantable - no
   Crafting - yes (Tanning Rack)
   Tempering - no

9.  TRX - Futa Armor addon - flaccid cock mesh with sliders for futa armors creation ()bikini bottoms, thongs, cock cages etc)

10. TRX futa addon - blender file for seamless textures pathes creating

As base for this mod i use Futalicious addon for daz (all artistic cretits to its authors). This mod does not contain any daz content and all meshes was seriously reworked so they cant be restored or used as propriate daz content anymore.

How it looks and all implemented sliders list you can see in screenshots section.

If you want you can support my work on my Patreon page This gives to me more possibilietys, motivation and free time for Skyrim modding.

Big thanks to all my Patrons for support!

Mod development road map

Install

As any other SOS addon.

Permissions

Do what you want exept two things:

1. Do not reupload this mod anywhere else. I made it for LL and its community.

2. Dont sell it for money.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/29/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE, SOS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Testing here and  the schlong don't show in game for me. Shows fine on bodyslide and I can open the meshes with nifskope but nothing in game when I change to the TRX Addon.

EDIT: If I replace the ERF HP mesh with the TRX mesh the schlong appears in game but with the ERF HP texture that are not mapped for the mesh. Very weird. Is probably something with the plugin.

Edited by devildx
13 minutes ago, devildx said:

Testing here and  the schlong don't show in game for me. Shows fine on bodyslide and I can open the meshes with nifskope but nothing in game when I change to the TRX Addon.

EDIT: If I replace the ERF HP mesh with the TRX mesh the schlong appears in game but with the ERF HP texture that are not mapped for the mesh. Very weird. Is probably something with the plugin.

Yep. My fault. I forgot about armoraddon nif  paths. Working on it.

50 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Reupload mod. Looks like all fixed. Reinstall it compleatly i finde another one bug.

Made a quick test here and is working now. Just need better textures and normals (I would like the balls to be more defined like the ERF Futa CBBE addon).

Another thing is the physics. Surverx Floppy CBPC works fine but seems like the base of the shaft has no physics so the sos start to flop almost in the half of the shaft.

EDIT:  Another request a think it needs a global girth slide that you can ajust the entire shaft in one slide.

EDIT2: Or maybe 2 global girth slides, one that changes vertically and other horizontally.

Edited by devildx
3 minutes ago, devildx said:

Another thing is the physics. Surverx Floppy CBPC works fine but seems like the base of the shaft has no physics so the sos start to flop almost in the half of the shaft.

I skined it on ERF addon then edit skinning handly in 3ds max. So i think it has the same physicks suuport. But this mesh is twise more poligonable and may be it needs some others physicks settings.

25 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

I skined it on ERF addon then edit skinning handly in 3ds max. So i think it has the same physicks suuport. But this mesh is twise more poligonable and may be it needs some others physicks settings.

Maybe is bacause the ERF Futanari mesh is bend up. 

Maybe you should use the bones position of the ERF High Poly that looks more like this addon.

2 minutes ago, devildx said:

Maybe is bacause the ERF Futanari mesh is bend up. 

Maybe you should use the bones position of the ERF High Poly that looks more like this addon.

As i understand its depends on skinning areas of the bones on mesh. On my mesh theese areas differs from ERF because its longer and has not bended up form. So if cbpc config was ajusted for ERF areas then someon must reajust it for skinning of this addon. May be im wrong, but i think it works in this way.

Mod updated to state "Beta" and version 1.0

- Added Fair Skin textures support 

- Two new sliders.

Closest plans:

1. Additional sliders (hope BS and skyrim tri files can live with this count LOL)

2. More uncut support

3. Skinning impruvements.

4. Flaccid cock version for armoraddons with sliders support.

Base mesh examples for flaccid armor addon

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

5. Males support for this addon (if you will need this)

If you want you can support my work on my Patreon page This gives to me more possibilietys, motivation and free time for Skyrim modding.

Big thanks to all my Patrons for support!

Edited by m4mk203